Tier 2 & 3 Rugby Forum

Kenya vs Senegal Rugby Africa Gold Cup

National Flag:
KenyaKenya

Kenya vs Senegal Rugby Africa Gold Cup

Postby Neptune » Tue, 11 Jul 2017, 08:56

Coming on the backdrop of bagging a century over Tunisia, the Kenya Simbas are looking forward to yet another clash with the Senegalese from West - Africa.

Venue : Rfuea Grounds - Nairobi Kenya
Date: 15th July 2017
Time: 0200 hrs (E.A.T)

Game to be broadcast live on Kwese Sports Africa.
Squad naming coming up soon.

National Flag:
KenyaKenya

Re: Kenya vs Senegal Rugby Africa Gold Cup

Postby Neptune » Wed, 12 Jul 2017, 06:09

Paarwater asks the Simbas to step up in defence.

http://ragahouse.com/news/item/paarwate ... st-senegal

National Flag:
KenyaKenya

Postby SANE17 » Wed, 12 Jul 2017, 07:27

Neptune wrote:Paarwater asks the Simbas to step up in defence.

http://ragahouse.com/news/item/paarwate ... st-senegal

The backs defense was awful against Uganda. Especially centre Patrice. The guy cannot make a simple tackle even if life depended on it! I hope Seje will be a regular starter from now on.

National Flag:
KenyaKenya

Postby Neptune » Sun, 16 Jul 2017, 12:44

The Senegalese were on a mission to injure our players, since they knew they had already lost. Talk of biting, kicking and punching in the mauls and rucks. Fucking French ref didn't even do anything. They just injured our leading try scorer Jacob Ojee. Fucking cunts those Senegalese, Can't wait for them to be gone from the high table.

National Flag:
EnglandEngland

Postby Horsehead » Mon, 17 Jul 2017, 08:39

Is there going to be any citings? Have Kenya complained?

National Flag:
NetherlandsNetherlands

Postby NedRugby » Mon, 17 Jul 2017, 08:55

Score?

National Flag:
WalesWales

Postby dwpeate » Mon, 17 Jul 2017, 09:49

45-25

National Flag:
KenyaKenya

Postby Neptune » Mon, 17 Jul 2017, 15:59

Horsehead wrote:Is there going to be any citings? Have Kenya complained?

I think the question is, who do we complain to? Charabass the French referee who was to instill law and order was actually enjoying the pain our players were taking in form of kicks and bites.

National Flag:
KenyaKenya

Postby Neptune » Tue, 18 Jul 2017, 04:07

Horsehead wrote:Is there going to be any citings? Have Kenya complained?

I think the real question is, who do we complain to? Fucking Charabass, the person entitled to instill law and order never issued a single card despite seeing bite marks on our players and being a first hand witness to punches and kicks the Simbas received. For heaven's sake WR doesn't even issue citing commissioners for the Africa Gold Cup. I guess it's a small tournament to them. I commend our players for not stooping to their level, but at the sam time felt pity for them as they received kicks and punches but rolled away without retaliation. I now understand how van der westhuizen from Namibia was red-carded, he must have received a punch and retaliated only to be noticed and sent off.

National Flag:
KenyaKenya

Postby Neptune » Wed, 19 Jul 2017, 03:55

Some of the ugly scenes witnessed between Kenya and Senegal. Senegal should stop this nonsense and realise rugby is a gentleman's sport.
To be gone with those Senegalese. They can play their stupid games in the Silver cup.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPJDu26YQTc

National Flag:
EnglandEngland

Postby Horsehead » Wed, 19 Jul 2017, 08:11

Neptune wrote:Some of the ugly scenes witnessed between Kenya and Senegal. Senegal should stop this nonsense and realise rugby is a gentleman's sport.
To be gone with those Senegalese. They can play their stupid games in the Silver cup.

I didn't see any of the ugliness but if Kenya do have complaints about both the referee and Senegal they need to make them to World Rugby. It might not change anything from that match but it might stop them from doing it again.

National Flag:
KenyaKenya

Postby Neptune » Thu, 20 Jul 2017, 10:51

Horsehead wrote:
Neptune wrote:Some of the ugly scenes witnessed between Kenya and Senegal. Senegal should stop this nonsense and realise rugby is a gentleman's sport.

I didn't see any of the ugliness but if Kenya do have complaints about both the referee and Senegal they need to make them to World Rugby. It might not change anything from that match but it might stop them from doing it again.

It's ok, we will let it slide. Senegal are a tier 5 nation (if it really exists), they have nothing to loose. Our only prayer is they get kicked to the Silver cup. Those bastards don't deserve to be playing in Africa's top rugby competition.

Return to Rugby Forum