Tier 2 & 3 Rugby Forum

Georgia vs Romania discussion (Antim Brawl 2018)

User avatar
Posts: 742
Joined: Sat, 19 Apr 2014, 14:41
National Flag:
NetherlandsNetherlands

Re: Georgia vs Romania discussion (Antim Brawl 2018)

Postby NedRugby » Wed, 07 Feb 2018, 16:43

The Netherlands will lose to Portugal this weekend in order to avoid promotion to the REC. This way we can continue to avoid such undignified spankings.

Posts: 316
Joined: Thu, 26 Jun 2014, 11:52
National Flag:
PortugalPortugal

Re: Georgia vs Romania discussion (Antim Brawl 2018)

Postby suofficer » Wed, 07 Feb 2018, 16:48

NedRugby wrote:The Netherlands will lose to Portugal this weekend in order to avoid promotion to the REC. This way we can continue to avoid such undignified spankings.


This is very noble of you, but don't underestimate our hospitality. Losing crucial games is on our National Rugby CV . See us V Belgium end of last season

On another note, nice to see the U20 beforehand play each other. Suspect you might get a big score against you there.

Posts: 1443
Joined: Tue, 10 Jun 2014, 18:27
National Flag:
GeorgiaGeorgia

Re: Georgia vs Romania discussion (Antim Brawl 2018)

Postby GeoRugby » Wed, 07 Feb 2018, 17:21

amz wrote:
GeoRugby wrote:
So this is the part when you lack arguments and start attacking the person.


It's the part where you asked a question and I asked you one in return.


Cmon you can more, this is too boring for a brawl.

If I go into a full mode brawl on you, you'll howl for ban. ;)

Posts: 2038
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2014, 09:18
Location: Bucharest
National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Re: Georgia vs Romania discussion (Antim Brawl 2018)

Postby amz » Wed, 07 Feb 2018, 23:29

GeoRugby wrote:
amz wrote:
GeoRugby wrote:
So this is the part when you lack arguments and start attacking the person.


It's the part where you asked a question and I asked you one in return.


Cmon you can more, this is too boring for a brawl.

If I go into a full mode brawl on you, you'll howl for ban. ;)


There was always a defined lined between a rugby brawl and thuggin (that's why I reported you, not actual brawl) which you and others were unable to discerne but there's no wonder considering how primitive you are which probably made you make this statement:

I like how amz subtly connected Georgians to aborigenes and Indians. Guy is truly shamelessly transparent.


I mean, I love Lelos. I love Russian culture. The thing I don't stand is your thuggish nature respectively Russian politics. This isn't even new, we are dealing with it from centuries, the only thing that is different is Turkish instead of Caucasian types (same type of education and values really, only Armenians are different stock). And to give you examples your intelect can not cope with that you continue to bring into discussion the same shit every other year with no sign that maybe (big maybe) we can make a progress. You are offended of every little piece of shit that have the most distant connection with your minor folk culture. Every reaction such as this only underline your complex and can once one weigh your true value it can only can only make one smile and nothing more. Shortly put, you are a shame for your people.

Posts: 1443
Joined: Tue, 10 Jun 2014, 18:27
National Flag:
GeorgiaGeorgia

Re: Georgia vs Romania discussion (Antim Brawl 2018)

Postby GeoRugby » Wed, 07 Feb 2018, 23:43

amz wrote:
GeoRugby wrote:
amz wrote:
GeoRugby wrote:
So this is the part when you lack arguments and start attacking the person.


It's the part where you asked a question and I asked you one in return.


Cmon you can more, this is too boring for a brawl.

If I go into a full mode brawl on you, you'll howl for ban. ;)


There was always a defined lined between a rugby brawl and thuggin (that's why I reported you, not actual brawl) which you and others were unable to discerne but there's no wonder considering how primitive you are which probably made you make this statement:

I like how amz subtly connected Georgians to aborigenes and Indians. Guy is truly shamelessly transparent.


I mean, I love Lelos. I love Russian culture. The thing I don't stand is your thuggish nature respectively Russian politics. This isn't even new, we are dealing with it from centuries, the only thing that is different is Turkish instead of Caucasian types (same type of education and values really, only Armenians are different stock). And to give you examples your intelect can not cope with that you continue to bring into discussion the same shit every other year with no sign that maybe (big maybe) we can make a progress. You are offended of every little piece of shit that have the most distant connection with your minor folk culture. Every reaction such as this only underline your complex and can once one weigh your true value it can only can only make one smile and nothing more. Shortly put, you are a shame for your people.


Are you taking any medication for whatever issues you have? Seriously! Take my advice put your energy in something more constructive than raving on T2 forum.

Posts: 744
Joined: Wed, 15 Mar 2017, 09:56
National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Re: Georgia vs Romania discussion (Antim Brawl 2018)

Postby Bogdan_DC » Thu, 08 Feb 2018, 07:48

RugbyLiebe wrote:
amz wrote:
Such as this? :twisted:


Ahhhh, there is simply no hospitality in the world like Romanian hospitality :D

Glad Timisoara was never even part of Wallachia, so Dracula probably only came there to crouch before the Hungarians.


The game will be played in Cluj, in Transylvania. Timisoara is in a different region called Banat. And Tepes used to beat Hungarians not viceversa.

For few good Germans beers i can tell you some tips&tricks while visiting Romania. Georgia is also a great place to travel.

Posts: 326
Joined: Mon, 28 Nov 2016, 20:57
National Flag:
GeorgiaGeorgia

Re: Georgia vs Romania discussion (Antim Brawl 2018)

Postby datodato » Thu, 08 Feb 2018, 09:13

GeoRugby wrote:Are you taking any medication for whatever issues you have? Seriously! Take my advice put your energy in something more constructive than raving on T2 forum.

Haha... best post in a long time. Actually I like amz, I bet he is funny as hell. Get's triggered like nothing I have ever seen.

Posts: 1860
Joined: Wed, 14 Oct 2015, 13:30
National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Re: Georgia vs Romania discussion (Antim Brawl 2018)

Postby RugbyLiebe » Thu, 08 Feb 2018, 09:28

Bogdan_DC wrote:
RugbyLiebe wrote:
amz wrote:
Such as this? :twisted:


Ahhhh, there is simply no hospitality in the world like Romanian hospitality :D

Glad Timisoara was never even part of Wallachia, so Dracula probably only came there to crouch before the Hungarians.


The game will be played in Cluj, in Transylvania. Timisoara is in a different region called Banat. And Tepes used to beat Hungarians not viceversa.

For few good Germans beers i can tell you some tips&tricks while visiting Romania. Georgia is also a great place to travel.


Ah damn, why did I think it was in Timisoara? Okay impalation it is then :D
The beer is always cold and waiting for you ;-)
How to grow rugby worldwide?
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

User avatar
Posts: 926
Joined: Thu, 16 Jul 2015, 17:26
National Flag:
GeorgiaGeorgia

Re: Georgia vs Romania discussion (Antim Brawl 2018)

Postby RugbyPUBtbilisi » Thu, 08 Feb 2018, 10:13

AMZ stop insulting people and learn to debate.

We dont care that u are a depressive guy. soo, u know what to do

Posts: 2038
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2014, 09:18
Location: Bucharest
National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Re: Georgia vs Romania discussion (Antim Brawl 2018)

Postby amz » Thu, 08 Feb 2018, 10:24

RugbyPUBtbilisi wrote:AMZ stop insulting people and learn to debate.

We dont care that u are a depressive guy. soo, u know what to do


So make up your mind. :roll: Who attacks whom? First personal attack come from you and Geo rugby when you mentioned I am making associations to offend Lelos and Georgians generally by associating with Indians and Aboriginals :shock: . Now that I attack back you are upset. It's a brawl or not? Should we brawl without personal attacks? First you stop this than I will stop too.

Posts: 326
Joined: Mon, 28 Nov 2016, 20:57
National Flag:
GeorgiaGeorgia

Re: Georgia vs Romania discussion (Antim Brawl 2018)

Postby datodato » Thu, 08 Feb 2018, 10:46

amz wrote:
RugbyPUBtbilisi wrote:AMZ stop insulting people and learn to debate.

We dont care that u are a depressive guy. soo, u know what to do


So make up your mind. :roll: Who attacks whom? First personal attack come from you and Geo rugby when you mentioned I am making associations to offend Lelos and Georgians generally by associating with Indians and Aboriginals :shock: . Now that I attack back you are upset. It's a brawl or not? Should we brawl without personal attacks? First you stop this than I will stop too.


https://pandagif.com/gifs/78K806OHPM.gif

Posts: 1443
Joined: Tue, 10 Jun 2014, 18:27
National Flag:
GeorgiaGeorgia

Re: Georgia vs Romania discussion (Antim Brawl 2018)

Postby GeoRugby » Thu, 08 Feb 2018, 15:41

AMZ stop insulting people and learn to debate.

We dont care that u are a depressive guy. soo, u know what to do


He is not insulting anybody but himself. :D

Previous

Return to Rugby Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], sammo and 11 guests