Tier 2 & 3 Rugby Forum

Georgia vs Romania discussion

National Flag:
GeorgiaGeorgia

Georgia vs Romania discussion

Postby datodato » Mon, 20 Nov 2017, 14:12

I want to remind all that what happened against Wales this weekend is not the first time that a team was cheating in the scrum against Georgia with the tactic that we witnessed. The Romanian "National" Mercenary Team did the exactly same thing against Georgia in this years REC match in the 70th minute. Their No.18 failed in two scrums against us and they took him off after 5 min. and he was not injured at all. Maybe there should be a rules change, because there seems to be some teams and coaches who have absolutely no honour and are discrediting our great sport.

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Re: Georgia (Lelos)

Postby amz » Mon, 20 Nov 2017, 14:18

Bad loser :lol:

National Flag:
GeorgiaGeorgia

Postby RugbyPUBtbilisi » Mon, 20 Nov 2017, 14:30

The Romanian "National" Mercenary Team - Romanian, Georgian, South African, Tongan joint team with some Romanians also playing in.

AMZ dont get mad, facts are facts.

Anyways our academy is showing good results in raising some descent backs. Abzhandadze is on his way, Meskhi and Kveseladze waiting for chances.

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby amz » Mon, 20 Nov 2017, 14:35

I am actually amused by your hate :)

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby Bogdan_DC » Mon, 20 Nov 2017, 15:21

It's still hurting? :)

National Flag:
GeorgiaGeorgia

Postby RugbyPUBtbilisi » Mon, 20 Nov 2017, 15:24

Bogdan_DC wrote:It's still hurting? :)

Which one 7-8 or 38-9?

Can u predict the result for this REC final? 48 - 9?

Gorgodze's final match for Lelos.

Postby 4N » Mon, 20 Nov 2017, 15:27

RugbyPUBtbilisi wrote:

Which one 7-8 or 38-9?

He will play again in 2018? Nice.

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby Bogdan_DC » Mon, 20 Nov 2017, 15:35

RugbyPUBtbilisi wrote:

Which one 7-8 or 38-9?

You are receiving the newspaper from the future?can you tell me then if we sent to Tbilisi first or second team, like the last time i mean?

National Flag:
GeorgiaGeorgia

Postby GeoRugby » Mon, 20 Nov 2017, 15:41

Are we still dwelling on these games? I 've already forgotten about them. Time to move on.

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby amz » Mon, 20 Nov 2017, 15:49

RugbyPUBtbilisi wrote:

Which one 7-8 or 38-9?

Your friend was talking about this spring match .the istake to send an A team to Tbilisi was acknowledged by Oaks supporters two years ago.

Seeing dato's hatred, I would now like to see Georgia being defeated by US and Romania winning vs Tonga just to surpass you in WR rankings for the fun to watch this guy going nuts

National Flag:
GeorgiaGeorgia

Postby GeoRugby » Mon, 20 Nov 2017, 16:22

Seeing dato's hatred, I would now like to see Georgia being defeated by US and Romania winning vs Tonga just to surpass you in WR rankings for the fun to watch this guy going nuts

And without dato you wouldn`t want Georgia losing to USA for Romania to jumb ahead of Georgia in world rankings? :lol:

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby amz » Mon, 20 Nov 2017, 16:24

Not really, I dont care about respective rankings much, I prefer a win I a direct match to switch places

National Flag:
GeorgiaGeorgia

Postby RugbyPUBtbilisi » Mon, 20 Nov 2017, 22:46

amz wrote:Not really, I dont care about respective rankings much, I prefer a win I a direct match to switch places

Samoan rugby is under huuuge crisis and Tonga has improved very much after 2015.

Dont be so sure Tonga has great team this year, you will see how strong they are.

USA is also improving and they trashed Canada this year too.
They have pretty fast backs. There is a chance for USA to win. Concentration is on this match right now, + home advantage, + Georgia is showing great results this November and 3'd match for Georgia is always best match they are showing. So i dont think USA has high chance.

Its not hatred to show u the fact that Oaks are not Oaks any more but mercenary team.

Will be great to watch Lelos vs Oaks in REC. Matiashvili kickes far better than Kvirikashvili, and some youngster backs are comming up.

Aprasidze will be great N10. And milton must give them chances for this REC.

National Flag:
GeorgiaGeorgia

Postby datodato » Mon, 20 Nov 2017, 23:30

RugbyPUBtbilisi wrote:The Romanian "National" Mercenary Team - Romanian, Georgian, South African, Tongan joint team with some Romanians also playing in.

Anyways our academy is showing good results in raising some descent backs. Abzhandadze is on his way, Meskhi and Kveseladze waiting for chances.

You forgot the Kiwis!

I don't get how someone can be proud to win a match with 4 Islanders in the backline, a Kiwi, a Georgian hooker and a South African lock! I would rather lose with Georgian boys, who came through the academy, played for their home clubs, played with their home town friends and are playing for their families, than having a single Tongan mercenary wearing our Borjgalo on his heart! And I despise those who think different to be honest.

USA is a very strong team with an very athletic pack and skillfull backline. This will be a tough encounter. They conceded a lot of points against a spirited German Team, but they will be a different beast in Tbilisi. I hope as someone said that Milton will play Aprasidze.

I criticised Lomidze when he played earlier this year, but I have to say that I was wrong: He looks very strong and has improved defensively. Glad that he proved me wrong!

National Flag:
GeorgiaGeorgia

Postby fullbackace » Tue, 21 Nov 2017, 00:28

datodato wrote:
RugbyPUBtbilisi wrote:The Romanian "National" Mercenary Team - Romanian, Georgian, South African, Tongan joint team with some Romanians also playing in.

You forgot the Kiwis!

I don't get how someone can be proud to win a match with 4 Islanders in the backline, a Kiwi, a Georgian hooker and a South African lock! I would rather lose with Georgian boys, who came through the academy, played for their home clubs, played with their home town friends and are playing for their families, than having a single Tongan mercenary wearing our Borjgalo on his heart! And I despise those who think different to be honest.

USA is a very strong team with an very athletic pack and skillfull backline. This will be a tough encounter. They conceded a lot of points against a spirited German Team, but they will be a different beast in Tbilisi. I hope as someone said that Milton will play Aprasidze.

I criticised Lomidze when he played earlier this year, but I have to say that I was wrong: He looks very strong and has improved defensively. Glad that he proved me wrong!

I don't know why you guys care so much, I think it's a good news that Romania is getting stronger regardless of the means. I like the idea of ENC getting stronger more than the idea of US joining 6n and everyone shitting on our guys because we play forward dominated style. People have been shitting on us all over the social media because we always talk about 6N but we've never beaten anyone and our game is usually the most boring game they've seen. I'm absolutely sick of it. Even if I prefer our forward dominated style more than 6N styles.
Don't Pray For Easy lives, Pray for enough Beer!

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby Bogdan_DC » Tue, 21 Nov 2017, 07:44

datodato wrote:I don't get how someone can be proud to win a match with 4 Islanders in the backline, a Kiwi, a Georgian hooker and a South African lock! I would rather lose with Georgian boys, who came through the academy, played for their home clubs, played with their home town friends and are playing for their families, than having a single Tongan mercenary wearing our Borjgalo on his heart! And I despise those who think different to be honest.

You are to narrow minded to deserve a normal answer but:
- Romania have on the field against Samoa only 4 naturalized players not 7 like you are saying
- we finish the game with 5 players under 23 years old, all Romanians breed, you can wait for Romanian rugby to die just like the others who said that last 2 or 3 world cups campaigns.
- back in time when i visit Georgia i meet a lot of free minded liberal people. What happens with them, that some nationalist fanatics take their place?Do you realize that many Georgian posters from this forum are living abroad and work in other countries?Hope they do not meet people like you and see only the truth: they are not mercenary, they are only people who live in other country to find a better life for themselves
- Do you realize that a guy like Turashvili lived almost half o f his life in Romania? Is married with a Romanian women and have a family, he is speaking very good Romanian etc?He came first time in Romania in my city, Constanta, and people over here not only that we are proud that he is playing for us but loving him!
All the best my friend, go visit the world and open your mind!

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby amz » Tue, 21 Nov 2017, 07:59

Bogdan, these guys have no idea what they are talking about. For example they don't know Sheenan is married here and applied for citizenship, possible he receive it meanwhile. van Heerden speaks Romanian very well too and I know at least two Tongans who at first interview with press stated they want citizenship. These guys find a home here and the environment to play professionally the game they love and there are few places in the World where you can do this. Even in Pacific, outside Super Rugby and J League you can discover that rugby don't pay bills.

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby amz » Tue, 21 Nov 2017, 09:44

You started talking about Oaks here, not us. Or you can't take it anymore and want to move discussions somewhere else? :roll:

National Flag:
GeorgiaGeorgia

Postby RugbyPUBtbilisi » Tue, 21 Nov 2017, 09:48

amz wrote:Or you can't take it anymore and want to move discussions somewhere else? :roll:

Yes i want to take discussion on another place.

Field will be great place for this discussion. U can wait for 2018 REC to come and see who is who ON THE FIELD.

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby amz » Tue, 21 Nov 2017, 09:49

RugbyPUBtbilisi wrote:
amz wrote:Or you can't take it anymore and want to move discussions somewhere else? :roll:

Field will be great place for this discussion. U can wait for 2018 REC to come and see who is who ON THE FIELD.

You said the same last year :)

National Flag:
GeorgiaGeorgia

Postby RugbyPUBtbilisi » Tue, 21 Nov 2017, 10:07

amz wrote:
RugbyPUBtbilisi wrote:

You said the same last year :)

And i will say the same thing next year. Because field is best place to see who is better.

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby amz » Tue, 21 Nov 2017, 10:16

RugbyPUBtbilisi wrote:And i will say the same thing next year. Because field is best place to see who is better.

Yet after Spring 2017 you still claim Lelos are better; how come?

National Flag:
GeorgiaGeorgia

Postby datodato » Tue, 21 Nov 2017, 10:43

amz wrote:
RugbyPUBtbilisi wrote:And i will say the same thing next year. Because field is best place to see who is better.

Yet after Spring 2017 you still claim Lelos are better; how come?

Because he is smart and knows that "one swallow does not a summer make" to quote Aristotle.

I'm happy with our development path. I like the Argentinian model as well. They too only play with their own youngsters, have a good league and produce many good players. And it has nothing to do with "Nationalism" when you wan't your National (!) team filled with National (!) players. It's the d.e.f.i.n.i.t.i.o.n of a National team. The Romanians here are acting like it's absolutely normal that you play with a bunch of Islanders in your National Romanian Rugby Union Team. That says is all. It shows you two things: 1) All they care about is winning no matter how and they don't care about who is playing. They are not able to develop own players through the academy and rely on money and mercenaries. It shows you that they don't trust in their own system, because if they would, they would take players developed in this system. Their self-doubt is clear from every post they write. 2) They are unbelievably jealous about Georgian Rugby. They can't keep up with our development and all they can do is throw in foreign players. Their last generation of really talented players is getting old, they're in their 30s. They justify all of this with Romanian passports and Romanian wifes and so on and I don't blame the players searching and fighting for a good live for them and they're loved ones, whatever nationality. I'm just saying they should not be in a National team, they can play in clubs all they wan't and make money and be happy wherever they want to. But a National Team of a country should be a place for players from that nation.

Now to Georgia. We should not care about all the talk about how boring the game was etc. What matters is the effort of the players and the point difference. We played in Cardiff! Imagine that match in Tbilisi in front of 50.000 fans! The boys are proud of themselves and rightly so. It is very exciting to see a lot of strong young players in the back line coming through. Our U18 was very good this year and I think our U20 will be even stronger than this year. France 2023 will be the RWC where we should break through to the knock-out stages with french support in our back. But after this game, I think we will target that first game in RWC19 against Wales as a winnable match if everything goes well. Exciting times for Georgian Rugby! If we could only do something with our forwards coach... I don't think he is up to the level of Didier Bes!

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby Bogdan_DC » Tue, 21 Nov 2017, 11:08

And for the last time: we finish the game against Samoa with 5 players U23 on the field and against Tonga we have 10 players U23 in the squad in training. ALL PURE ROMANIANS!!! :))). But you are keep talking the same thing like in the last 10 years about the dying of the Romanian rugby. Oh wait, probably you are watching football 10 years ago :)))!

National Flag:
GeorgiaGeorgia

Postby RugbyPUBtbilisi » Tue, 21 Nov 2017, 11:21

Off topic!!!

This conversation ends here.

Discuss Romanian team in correct thread.

Next

Return to Rugby Forum