BrazilBrazil

Re: 2018 REC : Russia v Spain - 10 Feb

Postby victorsra » Mon, 12 Feb 2018, 04:02

Brazilian Rugby News: www.portaldorugby.com.br

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 12 Feb 2018, 17:20

victorsra wrote:https://www.babla.ru/%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B3%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%B9%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B9-%D1%80%D1%83%D1%81%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B9/

I write myself because i want to improve my English.

I already mastered the Google translator ...

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 12 Feb 2018, 17:26

victorsra wrote:If you know why dont you tell us?

And if it is definitly discrimination why dont you answer the rest of the questions?

I think you are afraid that you are not capable of having a better answers. More elaborated ones.

You work in the field of rugby and you get money for it, that"s why you know about rugby world more than me.
To answer all your questions i have to use the search engine for about an hour.
I do not get the point of it . I wrote my position quite clearli.
You can argue with her and not publish huge tracts here ...

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 12 Feb 2018, 17:38

Thats not all. In Europe Russian clubs are forbidden to play in Krasnoyarsk.

Even in April !!!! When after the matches in Georgia and Romania Krasny Yar defeated Temishoara EPCR reduced Yenisei and Yar in the semi-final of Continental Shield.
They just took away one place in the Challenge which the club from Siberia won in fair fight!

Therefore no one will allow Russia to play in Moscow in february. Its a bluff ...

In my opinion it is necessary to play elsewhere ...

National Flag:
BrazilBrazil

Postby victorsra » Mon, 12 Feb 2018, 17:47

You work in the field of rugby and you get money for it, that"s why you know about rugby world more than me.

Me? No, sir. It is impossible to live as a rugby journalist in Brazil! I do other stuff. But you as a rugby guy that has so strong opinions could search this basic information. After all, if your country's Union is serious and honest and you are a free man you should have access to basic information such as finances and what happens in their meetings, what are their decisions and their actions inside Rugby Europe. Brazilian Rugby Union has a whole website with everything. I am not silly and I know there are thing that are not there, but I debate with Brazilian rugby guys that know things and I can have proper conclusions.

I suggested you Google Translator to be able to read my questions. Because by your answers you haven't understood. Unless it isn't a language problem... I say one thing and you step back as you couldn't read and think about.

About Russia moving, yes, I have suggested this and I also suggested you to search how is Asian rugby calendar. Do you know their problems? Because if you think they are the answer, you must know how they are.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 12 Feb 2018, 17:52

I know what RUR budget is. 2.6 million $.
But i did not see the documents.

And i believe that Asia rugby will be interested in Russia participation.

They will help us.

National Flag:
BrazilBrazil

Postby victorsra » Mon, 12 Feb 2018, 17:57

2.6 is a poor budget to become a T2 nation. They are not working well for your ambitions and needs.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 12 Feb 2018, 18:03

victorsra wrote:2.6 is a poor budget to become a T2 nation. They are not working well for your ambitions and needs.

Moreover this budget after the new arrivals Artemyev!
Previously it was even less ...

National Flag:
ItalyItaly

Postby Canalina » Mon, 12 Feb 2018, 19:16

I like the idea of Russia in Asia, it would give more weight to asian rugby; but which would be the consequences?
Attempt of a list

Pro
- Asian top championship would be a true continental event and not just a competition between nations of the eastern coast
- Japan would have a tougher competitor
- Russia would have (perhaps) a calendar more fit to his climate

Contra
- Russia would have just Japan as real opponent; Hong Kong, Korea, Sri Lanka... are a step under them
- Asian 7s circuit is less stimulant and less important than Euro 7s
- Russia would have to renounce to Challenge Cup and Continental Shield

All in all, it seems a balance in deficit

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Zhenya_Zima » Mon, 12 Feb 2018, 23:58

Vas is out for the entirety of the tournament. Really feel for him.

An entire generation who'll never see a RWC again. It's really, REALLY hard to express what this result, and its manner, means.

Denis, Miha Babaev could do 2, maybe, otherwise - we just have to not go project portugal?

National Flag:
NetherlandsNetherlands

Postby Silver Fox » Tue, 13 Feb 2018, 11:02

I am not sure what you mean by that but I can understand your disappointment.
I only hope you are not thinking of lowering your ambitions.

You just played your first international at home in a proper stadium in front of an energetic crowd while there are signs of further professionalising your championship.
If I understood correctly after 2019 T1 november tests will be awarded based on rankings. After having the experience of hosting international matchday events and being able to mobilize a sizeable crowd surely the aim should be to claim Romania's position on the world rankings.
With an even higher standard of your championship it must be possible to partly copy the Romanian approach of importing foreign players to fill in weak spots in your national selection.
And why can't your championship be tweaked to better fit in with the international calendar?

In my opinion Russia has far more potential than Romania (which should be your target) and should be able to overtake them within a few years.

PS. Forget about sevens if it interferes with your fifteens program.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Tue, 13 Feb 2018, 14:03

The championship can not be changed due to the northern climate. In Krasnoyarsk, rugby can only play 7 months a year (from April to October). In March and November, you risk getting -20C as it was in 2015 with Connacht. Other rugby regions around Moscow have a slightly better climate, that is, you can play there in November if you have a heated field. But October (European Cups), November (test matches), so our championship finishes in early October.

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby Bogdan_DC » Tue, 13 Feb 2018, 14:42

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 13 Feb 2018, 19:22

Zhenya_Zima wrote:Vas is out for the entirety of the tournament. Really feel for him.

An entire generation who'll never see a RWC again. It's really, REALLY hard to express what this result, and its manner, means.

Denis, Miha Babaev could do 2, maybe, otherwise - we just have to not go project portugal?

If Germany and Belgium follow path of Spain and naturaliz foreigners from France and SA our main competitor for survival will be Portugal ... :lol:

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 13 Feb 2018, 19:39

Russia could compete but it is forced to play in an uncomfortabl time of year!
We in Russia can not do a balance calendar games because of this ...

Or we leave and get the opportunity to develop or we will fly to the second division after a while ...

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 13 Feb 2018, 19:41

And in second division Russia will be waiting for Dutch from South Africa! 8-)

National Flag:
FranceFrance

Postby vino_93 » Wed, 14 Feb 2018, 06:18

Vova12 wrote:
Zhenya_Zima wrote:Vas is out for the entirety of the tournament. Really feel for him.

If Germany and Belgium follow path of Spain and naturaliz foreigners from France and SA our main competitor for survival will be Portugal ... :lol:

And if Portugal do it too, you are in bad situation ... :)
Come on my friend, don't be so pesimistic. You have a big country, many inhabitants, you should be able to find players to survive. Moreover Spain will have less and less available french. Migration was mostly in 1936, during civil war. Then of course still a few, but less.

National Flag:
SpainSpain

Postby Armchair Fan » Wed, 14 Feb 2018, 07:51

"A few": 250,000 Spaniards in France, 10,000 more only in 2016. Big migration happened well into the 1960s and it has happened again in the last decade (I even spent some time there myself too). Plus 450,000 in Argentina. But life is this way, Romania will experience this too in the following years, Russia should too (their population has been stagnant for two decades but there are more and more living abroad).

Anyway Spanish rugby won't accept a long-lasting experience of a national team based only in foreign-born players. There is a huge part of it praying for a failure to qualify for the RWC. Haters gonna hate, anywhere and anytime.

--

FER president to Spanish media: "We proposed TMO for the tournament and Rugby Europe ditched it because it was expensive"
https://as.com/masdeporte/2018/02/13/po ... 18798.html

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby amz » Wed, 14 Feb 2018, 08:10

We already started to have the odd junior being called up from foreign academies (Wasps, Burgoigne) and we are anxiously wait to see when the first youngster playing in NZ will be called up (there's one in Canterbury)

National Flag:
ItalyItaly

Postby Canalina » Wed, 14 Feb 2018, 08:42

Armchair Fan wrote:FER president to Spanish media: "We proposed TMO for the tournament and Rugby Europe ditched it because it was expensive"

As someone else already pointed out, it is not necessary to have a person dedicated to the role of TMO: it could be enough an iPad on the hands of the fourth judge, to be used by the referee for the most doubtful actions. I think that in italian soccer is the referee the one directly seeing and valuing the video replays. This would be less expansive. Anyway, I think it is the first time we claim for a TMO: maybe it is not so necessary as it seems after this Krasnodar-affair.

“Es curioso que en su día nosotros pidiésemos que se instalara el Juez de Vídeo en el torneo y que Rugby Europe lo descartase por ser demasiado caro”
En su dìa means "in that same day"?

National Flag:
FranceFrance

Postby vino_93 » Wed, 14 Feb 2018, 08:43

Armchair Fan wrote:"A few": 250,000 Spaniards in France, 10,000 more only in 2016. Big migration happened well into the 1960s and it has happened again in the last decade (I even spent some time there myself too). Plus 450,000 in Argentina. But life is this way, Romania will experience this too in the following years, Russia should too (their population has been stagnant for two decades but there are more and more living abroad).

Anyway Spanish rugby won't accept a long-lasting experience of a national team based only in foreign-born players. There is a huge part of it praying for a failure to qualify for the RWC. Haters gonna hate, anywhere and anytime.

--

FER president to Spanish media: "We proposed TMO for the tournament and Rugby Europe ditched it because it was expensive"

Well my bad, totally forgot the 60's, where both portugueses and spani went in numbers. Didn't know you are so much here. Maybe because where I'm living there are much more portugueses than spaniards. :)

Anyway I trully hope you will grow players by yourselves. That's not healthy for the sport to release on other countries... And best players will always chose France if they learn rugby there.
But as rugby looks to grow in Spain, we can be optimistic about your future :)

You talk about romanians, but poles could benefit of it too. Big migration wave during the 90's. First generation if children is playing now, and migration is still in.

National Flag:
SpainSpain

Postby Armchair Fan » Wed, 14 Feb 2018, 08:46

Canalina wrote:
Armchair Fan wrote:FER president to Spanish media: "We proposed TMO for the tournament and Rugby Europe ditched it because it was expensive"

As someone else already pointed out, it is not necessary to have a person dedicated to the role of TMO: it could be enough an iPad on the hands of the fourth judge, to be used by the referee for the most doubtful actions. I think that in italian soccer is the referee the one directly seeing and valuing the video replays. This would be less expansive. Anyway, I think it is the first time we claim for a TMO: maybe it is not so necessary as it seems after this Krasnodar-affair.

“Es curioso que en su día nosotros pidiésemos que se instalara el Juez de Vídeo en el torneo y que Rugby Europe lo descartase por ser demasiado caro”
En su dìa means "in that same day"?

It means "back in the day", not being precise at all about when did that happen.

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Wed, 14 Feb 2018, 09:01

Silver Fox wrote:If I understood correctly after 2019 T1 november tests will be awarded based on rankings.

Wait, that's basically my signature. I've completely missed this. Do you have any sources for it?
How to grow rugby worldwide?
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Wed, 14 Feb 2018, 09:09

Break NEWS

Russian Union filed an appeal with Rugby Europe

Russia needs to reconsider the result of the game with Spain.

At 13:20, 5 minutes before the end of the meeting, due to inexplicable reasons, Tagir Gadjiev try was not credited.

Instead of a draw result and a possible final victory of Russia, the match ended with a victory for Spain, which almost completely deprived the "bears" of the chances to break into the World Cup-2019 in rugby. After the game, the incident was recorded in the official record of the match, and the video commissar of the game was provided with a video of the episode.

The Rugby Federation of Russia believes that this situation directly affected the results of the qualification for the 2019 World Cup and asked Rugby Europe to investigate this unprecedented case.
http://www.rugby.ru/new/federaciya-regb ... aniya.html

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Wed, 14 Feb 2018, 09:12

Replaying the match is an ideal option for both sides. I think that the Spaniards do not need such a victory.

PreviousNext

Return to Rugby Forum