Tier 2 & 3 Rugby Forum

2018 REC : Russia v Spain - 10 Feb

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: 2018 REC : Russia v Spain - 10 Feb

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 11 Feb 2018, 20:36

It"s simple .
The rules change. Suffer from this only Russia.Yours can know English better than i but the truth from this will not change

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 11 Feb 2018, 20:40

victorsra wrote:If you know why dont you tell us?

And if it is definitly discrimination why dont you answer the rest of the questions?

I think you are afraid that you are not capable of having a better answers. More elaborated ones.

These are stupid questions on which i do not see the point of answering.
They can not clarify anything and are just a waste of time.

National Flag:
BrazilBrazil

Postby victorsra » Sun, 11 Feb 2018, 20:45

Come on Vova. Show me you know stuff! Show me you are that free man that have access to those answers! Show me you read about elsewhere's rugby! Show me your inteligence is better than "europe my dick, we have bombs"!
Brazilian Rugby News: www.portaldorugby.com.br

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 11 Feb 2018, 20:51

victorsra wrote:Come on Vova. Show me you know stuff! Show me you are that free man that have access to those answers! Show me you read about elsewhere's rugby! Show me your inteligence is better than "europe my dick, we have bombs"!

My Father told me that a fool can ask so many questions that 100 wise men will not be able to answer.
I can not return sight to the blind.

National Flag:
BrazilBrazil

Postby victorsra » Sun, 11 Feb 2018, 20:56

The questions are there if you decide you are not ashamed to answer you dont know the answers.

If someone can answer them, it would be useful to really understand the situation.

National Flag:
BrazilBrazil

Postby victorsra » Sun, 11 Feb 2018, 21:08

Take your time to find the answers. I know you dont know them.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 11 Feb 2018, 21:13

victorsra wrote:Take your time to find the answers. I know you dont know them.

I know the truth thats enough for me.
And you just know English better than me, but thats all ...

National Flag:
BrazilBrazil

Postby victorsra » Sun, 11 Feb 2018, 21:16

Write in Russian. I can use Google translator.

National Flag:
ItalyItaly

Postby Canalina » Sun, 11 Feb 2018, 21:25

I agree, we can't play in february because there's -30° in Siberia. Nor in july because there are 44° in Sicily, Cyprus and Sevilla. International rugby in Europe should be played just between march and june, and between september and october to give all the athletes and to all the teams fair conditions.
Kudos to Victorsra for his biblical patience :)

National Flag:
AustraliaAustralia

Postby thatrugbyguy » Sun, 11 Feb 2018, 23:36

In a perfect world the rugby season should be played at the same time globally, but the reality is climate makes it difficult to do. Australia can't move to a summer season because the temperatures are too hot, especially in Sydney, Canberra and Melbourne. And it's not just climate issue. The way the seasons are structured means more often than not Europe sends weaker sides to play us in June. Those weakened sides affect ticket sales. Australia always sends its best side to Europe in November but the favour is not often returned. Russia, Australia, New Zealand, everyone has different problems to try and solve in rugby. Going to Asia won't solve anything for Russia, mostly because Japan plays its Top League season at the same time as the European Leagues. But there are solutions as shown in Krasnodar on Saturday to where rugby can be played during the winter months. Nearly 12,000 people attended the match on Saturday thanks to new ideas being tested. So solutions can be found, so let's stop playing the victim and start looking at the positives and what can be realistically done in the future. The thing to remember also is everyone here wants to see the best for Russian rugby. A good Russian rugby team makes the argument to open up the 6 Nations.

Google Translate for Vova and other Russians. Don't know how accurate this is:

Spoiler:
В идеальном мире сезон регби следует играть одновременно в глобальном масштабе, но реальность - это климат, который затрудняет работу. Австралия не может переехать в летний сезон, потому что температура слишком горячая, особенно в Сиднее, Канберре и Мельбурне. И это не только проблема климата. Способ структурирования сезонов означает, что Европа чаще всего посылает более слабые стороны, чтобы играть нас в июне. Эти ослабленные стороны влияют на продажи билетов. Австралия всегда отправляет свою лучшую сторону в Европу в ноябре, но услуга часто не возвращается. Россия, Австралия, Новая Зеландия, у всех есть разные проблемы, чтобы попытаться решить в регби. Переход в Азию ничего не решит для России, главным образом потому, что Япония играет в сезоне Top League одновременно с Европейскими лигами. Но есть решения, как показано в Краснодаре в субботу, где регби можно играть в зимние месяцы. Почти 12 000 человек приняли участие в матче в субботу благодаря новым проверенным идеям. Таким образом, решения могут быть найдены, поэтому давайте перестанем играть жертву и начнем смотреть на позитивы и что может быть реалистично сделано в будущем. Также нужно помнить, что каждый хочет увидеть лучшее для российского регби. Хорошая российская команда регби делает аргумент, чтобы открыть 6 Наций.

National Flag:
United StatesUnited States

Postby zgs » Mon, 12 Feb 2018, 00:11

I think that there is some disadvantage for Russians to play in February (as mentioned by Russian supporters), probably they are out of optimal shape.
But Georgian rugby players from Russian clubs are in the same situation, but they look good playing for their national team. This probably shows that this problem could be overcome easily. They just need to change preparation plan. In another words and they need better coach.

National Flag:
BrazilBrazil

Postby victorsra » Mon, 12 Feb 2018, 03:06

Russian calendar issue is true, it is worse for them. But this is just one of the bad developments for the T2/T3 nations of the current global calendar. Another development of the same calendar is the players welfare issues and the release issues of the Southern Hemisphere (specially Pacific Islands) players for their national teams, for exemple. Let's see:

- Rugby Europe Championship is in Feb/March because this is the Six Nations period, when French/English clubs are forced to release players. In April or May, September or October, they won't be forced to release the players. They pay salaries and only release players in November and in February/March.

- However, their leagues don't stop. To make it possible to have players in April-May or September-October it is needed an action from Wolrd Rugby. One can think: well, if the clubs have matches in February-March, it would be an opportunity for T2 players to play in those clubs, right? And with that thy could be release in April-My, right? Yes IF those T2 players weren't important. April-May French/English clubs play the FINALS of their leagues and the playoffs of the European Cups. However, Fijans, Samoans, Georgians are often key players for them. They want them in April-May!

- Also, Continental Shield playoffs are in April/May...

- Well, September-October would be better? Apart from the first 2 rounds of the European Cups (October), yes, it would. BUT, these are the months of the World Cup every 4 years. What you do in those years? An alternative calendar/format in those years, like The Rugby Championship does + an agreement with Englsih/French clubs (how?) ?

- However, the same calendar has Russian clubs playing the European Cups in December/January, which makes it NOT the offseason of most of their top players. So, their national championship won't be played in those months, because of their winter, but their top players can stay active IF their Union secures an offseason for those players im another month and have training facilties in the South of the country (dont know what they are doing about it, after all, Vova knows nothing to explain).

- Other continents have similar issues. Most serious exemple: The Pacific Islands don't have a month to play the Pacific Nations Cup/Pacific Tri Nations for the same reason!! They have to sacrifice their June (when they should be hosting European teams) to play between them! And they often sacrifice their Europe-based players offseason to play PNC/P3N matches in July! Well, Africa Cup is also in July and Namibia, Zimbabwe have players in England/France too...

- Also, the South American Championship is always in May. Uruguayans and Chileans usualy don't have their overseas players.Uruguay never struggled with this because they could beat Brazil and Chile even without their Europe-based players. And Chile always could (and can't anymore) beat Brazil without the Europe-based players. The Americas Rugby Champoionship is in February-March theoricaly because of this, as it is bizarre that the first competition in our season is the most important. The players were on holidays in December! Still, as USA and Canada show, it is not easy to be able to play full strenght.

- And let's remember many Springboks can't be released for the Rugby Championship. The same thing for the Pumas players before the creation of the Jaguares.

Clearly, the 6 Nations/EPCR calendar dictates the fortunes of REC, ARC and Pacific national teams. It is not made to fuck Russia. It fucks everybody in different ways. Whilst French/English clubs have the economic power of the game and the 6 Nations partners don't want to change the fixtures of their gold mine, the others will need to adapt. And do political work inside World Rugby's corridors.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 12 Feb 2018, 03:36

I think that if Russia is obliged to play in February, then we must appoint matches in Moscow.

You arrive. Snow and - 10C.
The match is postponed.
In a week - 15C.
The match is postponed.
In a week - 5C.

Spare field in Krasnoyarsk ...

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 12 Feb 2018, 03:40

I do not demand the impossible. In the 90s played April-May and October-November .

Russia will not be able to progress in Europe with such a calendar.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 12 Feb 2018, 03:43

Russia generally has no foreign players except Ostrikov.
We only have our own championship players.

National Flag:
BrazilBrazil

Postby victorsra » Mon, 12 Feb 2018, 03:44

Russia can play in -15ºC in Siberia, Brazil can play in 37ºC + 90% humidity in Amazon, Bolivia can play at 4.000metres above the sea. As long as the venue is safe for players.

National Flag:
BrazilBrazil

Postby victorsra » Mon, 12 Feb 2018, 03:45

In the 1990s rugby was amateur everywhere!!! There is nothing to do with the current situation.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 12 Feb 2018, 03:46

I believe that in Asia they will go to meet Russia and adust calendar.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 12 Feb 2018, 03:49

If Russia does not go to Asia then in the future we will go below ...

We can not naturaliz foreigners, we will soon lose even to Belgium ...

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 12 Feb 2018, 03:52

victorsra wrote:Russia can play in -15ºC in Siberia, Brazil can play in 37ºC + 90% humidity in Amazon, Bolivia can play at 4.000metres above the sea. As long as the venue is safe for players.

Excellent ! Russia needs to create the maximum inconvenience to the opponent ...

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 12 Feb 2018, 03:53

victorsra wrote:In the 1990s rugby was amateur everywhere!!! There is nothing to do with the current situation.

If we are discriminated against we need to play in Asia.
It"s clear ?

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 12 Feb 2018, 03:54

Its good to talk about rugby all day but i need to work ...

National Flag:
BrazilBrazil

Postby victorsra » Mon, 12 Feb 2018, 03:55

I am not against using your country's characteristics in your favour, as long it is safe for players welfare! Just offer your opponent the best hospitality the rugby spirit demands.

National Flag:
BrazilBrazil

Postby victorsra » Mon, 12 Feb 2018, 03:58

Read what I wrote. Use Google Translator. You are NOT discriminated. The calendar is bad for Pacfic Islanders, South Americans, Africans, everybody else. We are all insignificant for English/French clubs interests. They are not doing this to make it bad for us. They are just not thinkng about anybody else. It is just colateral effect.
Last edited by victorsra on Mon, 12 Feb 2018, 03:59, edited 1 time in total.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 12 Feb 2018, 03:59

victorsra wrote:Read what I wrote. Use Google Translator. You are NOT discriminated. The calendar is bad for Pacfic Islanders, South Americans, Africans, everybody else. We are all insignificant for English/French clubs interests. It is just colateral effect.

http://moshoztorg.ru/catalog/odezhda_ob ... 9091700001

PreviousNext

Return to Rugby Forum