Tier 2 & 3 Rugby Forum

2018 REC : Russia v Spain - 10 Feb

Posts: 3163
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2014, 02:51
Location: São Paulo
National Flag:
BrazilBrazil

Re: 2018 REC : Russia v Spain - 10 Feb

Postby victorsra » Sun, 11 Feb 2018, 19:25

Listen, we have a free country!
I have one opinion and our Rugby Federation is a different opinion!

It is not necessary to talk to me as to Putin))

I believe that Russia has nothing to do in Europe rugby!
I think that the games in February are discrimination against the Russian team.

This is in my opinion!

Write just what you need from me?


No. You haven't answered nothing of what I asked. Is that because you don't really have them? As a free man, why don't you go after them before starting to argue?

And if you believe Asia is better for you, why are you complaining about Europe? Be coherent.

If it is discrimination, tell me what competitions are played in April and May in rest of Europe , can you? And why are they in that moment of the year? Are they able to move them? To when? What would be the effects? And how the other 5 countries would be able to be full strenght? Are your RUR admninstrator wishing to give Rugby Europe answers for the whole problem?


And do you know how is Asian Rugby? What sort of calendar do they have? And what are their problems right now?

Those are just question to START discussing the problem before having any moronic conclusion.

Is it easy to understand?

Easy and dumb.
Brazilian Rugby News: www.portaldorugby.com.br

User avatar
Posts: 1601
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: 2018 REC : Russia v Spain - 10 Feb

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 11 Feb 2018, 19:33

victorsra wrote:No. You haven't answered nothing of what I asked. Is that because you don't really have them? As a free man, why don't you go after them before starting to argue?

And if you believe Asia is better for you, why are you complaining about Europe? Be coherent.

If it is discrimination, tell me what competitions are played in April and May in rest of Europe , can you? And why are they in that moment of the year? Are they able to move them? To when? What would be the effects? And how the other 5 countries would be able to be full strenght? Are your RUR admninstrator wishing to give Rugby Europe answers for the whole problem?


And do you know how is Asian Rugby? What sort of calendar do they have? And what are their problems right now?

Those are just question to START discussing the problem before having any moronic conclusion.

Is it easy to understand?

Easy and dumb.

We have time in Russia - winter!
In Europe there is no winter! Believe in comparison with Russia they do not have it!
They do not care when to play!

In Russia another situation. Russia is put in unfavorable conditions.

Is this clear?

I believe that if Russia can not reach a compromise in Europe then it can reach a compromise in Asia.
Image

Posts: 3163
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2014, 02:51
Location: São Paulo
National Flag:
BrazilBrazil

Re: 2018 REC : Russia v Spain - 10 Feb

Postby victorsra » Sun, 11 Feb 2018, 19:38

No it isn't! ANSWER: What competitions are played in April and May in rest of Europe? And why are they in that moment of the year? Are they able to move them? To when? What would be the effects? And how the other 5 countries would be able to be full strenght? Are your RUR admninstrator wishing to give Rugby Europe answers for the whole problem?

Do you know those answers to prove your point?

We are in the 21st century dude, with plenty of knowledge for professional sports. You have a professional squad and the South of your country is suitable enough to make your national team active in two months that your clubs are also playing in European cups! Show me, what is the calendar of your high performance program and how are they dealing with this? We are not talking about the ordinary amateur club rugby!

I believe that if Russia can not reach a compromise in Europe then it can reach a compromise in Asia.


And how is Asian calendar? Tell me how would you fit there.
Brazilian Rugby News: www.portaldorugby.com.br

User avatar
Posts: 1601
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: 2018 REC : Russia v Spain - 10 Feb

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 11 Feb 2018, 19:41

victorsra wrote:No it isn't! ANSWER: What competitions are played in April and May in rest of Europe? And why are they in that moment of the year? Are they able to move them? To when? What would be the effects? And how the other 5 countries would be able to be full strenght? Are your RUR admninstrator wishing to give Rugby Europe answers for the whole problem?

Do you know those answers to prove your point?

We are in the 21st century dude, with plenty of knowledge for professional sports. You have a professional squad and the South of your country is suitable enough to make your national team active in two months that your clubs are also playing in European cups! Show me, what is the calendar of your high performance program and how are they dealing with this? We are not talking about the ordinary amateur club rugby!

I believe that if Russia can not reach a compromise in Europe then it can reach a compromise in Asia.


And how is Asian calendar? Tell me how would you fit there.

Are you trying to hide your emptiness behind your verbosity?
Image

User avatar
Posts: 1601
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: 2018 REC : Russia v Spain - 10 Feb

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 11 Feb 2018, 19:42

I do not know how to write more simply for understanding ...
Image

Posts: 3163
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2014, 02:51
Location: São Paulo
National Flag:
BrazilBrazil

Re: 2018 REC : Russia v Spain - 10 Feb

Postby victorsra » Sun, 11 Feb 2018, 19:45

Are you even understanding these questions? Do I need to draw?
Brazilian Rugby News: www.portaldorugby.com.br

User avatar
Posts: 1601
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: 2018 REC : Russia v Spain - 10 Feb

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 11 Feb 2018, 19:48

victorsra wrote:Are you even understanding these questions? Do I need to draw?

Its enough just to write.
Briefly.
Image

Posts: 3163
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2014, 02:51
Location: São Paulo
National Flag:
BrazilBrazil

Re: 2018 REC : Russia v Spain - 10 Feb

Postby victorsra » Sun, 11 Feb 2018, 19:49

Seriously. I think you dont. They are not rethoric questions. I really want to know if you have any non-superficial knowledge about your Union and the rugby of your two continents.
Brazilian Rugby News: www.portaldorugby.com.br

User avatar
Posts: 1601
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: 2018 REC : Russia v Spain - 10 Feb

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 11 Feb 2018, 19:51

Unfortunately i can not discuss with you in Russian.
Image

Posts: 3163
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2014, 02:51
Location: São Paulo
National Flag:
BrazilBrazil

Re: 2018 REC : Russia v Spain - 10 Feb

Postby victorsra » Sun, 11 Feb 2018, 19:51

Vova12 wrote:
victorsra wrote:Are you even understanding these questions? Do I need to draw?

Its enough just to write.
Briefly.


Ok, so you dont understand texts bigger than 2 lines? Are we dealing with poor literacy issues? Sorry, I dont want to be cruel.
Brazilian Rugby News: www.portaldorugby.com.br

User avatar
Posts: 1601
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: 2018 REC : Russia v Spain - 10 Feb

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 11 Feb 2018, 19:52

victorsra wrote:Seriously. I think you dont. They are not rethoric questions. I really want to know if you have any non-superficial knowledge about your Union and the rugby of your two continents.

I do not know what I should write in response to a stupid question.
Image

Posts: 3163
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2014, 02:51
Location: São Paulo
National Flag:
BrazilBrazil

Re: 2018 REC : Russia v Spain - 10 Feb

Postby victorsra » Sun, 11 Feb 2018, 19:53

And you cannot talk to me in Portuguese either. Or Spanish. We have just one language in common. English. Google translator can help.
Last edited by victorsra on Sun, 11 Feb 2018, 19:54, edited 1 time in total.
Brazilian Rugby News: www.portaldorugby.com.br

Posts: 3163
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2014, 02:51
Location: São Paulo
National Flag:
BrazilBrazil

Re: 2018 REC : Russia v Spain - 10 Feb

Postby victorsra » Sun, 11 Feb 2018, 19:53

Well, I asked you about what is RUR doing and you cant tell me. I am waiting for your answer.
Brazilian Rugby News: www.portaldorugby.com.br

User avatar
Posts: 1601
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: 2018 REC : Russia v Spain - 10 Feb

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 11 Feb 2018, 19:54

victorsra wrote:And cannot talk to me in Portuguese either. Or Spanish. We have just one language in common. English. Google translator can help.

Write on points 1, 2 and 3. You"re too talkativ.
Image

User avatar
Posts: 1601
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: 2018 REC : Russia v Spain - 10 Feb

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 11 Feb 2018, 19:56

victorsra wrote:Well, I asked you about what is RUR doing and you cant tell me. I am waiting for your answer.

What makes rubles? They are printed in the printing house.
Image

User avatar
Posts: 1601
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: 2018 REC : Russia v Spain - 10 Feb

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 11 Feb 2018, 20:05

Russia is discriminated against.
I do not know how to write even easier ...
Image

Posts: 3163
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2014, 02:51
Location: São Paulo
National Flag:
BrazilBrazil

Re: 2018 REC : Russia v Spain - 10 Feb

Postby victorsra » Sun, 11 Feb 2018, 20:06

Ok.You cant read is a fair problem.

To start:

1 - What is RUR doing about the calendar issue?

2 - What they have proposed to Rugby Europe?

3 - How is managed the calendar of your 15s high performance squad in December and January?

4 - Are the decisions of RUR meeting avalaible for a concerned ordinary rugby guy to read and question?

5 - If in 2017-18 your top clubs play in European Cups in December-January and your national team play in February-March, how is RUR working on their current issues?are they discussing with clubs and players the high performance system and how the offseason should be now? What is working andnot working?

6 - Are their finances open for you to check where are they spending the money that could be used to give your 15s national team a bettee preparation in December-January?

7 - You say REC could be in April-May. But do you know how are those months in European rugby? What tjey play?

8 - Can they move those competition they play? To when?

9- How will everybody in REC count with top players from major European leagues if not during 6Nations period?
Brazilian Rugby News: www.portaldorugby.com.br

Posts: 3163
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2014, 02:51
Location: São Paulo
National Flag:
BrazilBrazil

Re: 2018 REC : Russia v Spain - 10 Feb

Postby victorsra » Sun, 11 Feb 2018, 20:07

RUR = Rugby Union of Russia. Isnt that how you call it?
Brazilian Rugby News: www.portaldorugby.com.br

Posts: 3163
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2014, 02:51
Location: São Paulo
National Flag:
BrazilBrazil

Re: 2018 REC : Russia v Spain - 10 Feb

Postby victorsra » Sun, 11 Feb 2018, 20:10

Prove this is discrimination in Rugby and not a political Rugby problem (Continental calendar with all its ongoing comercial contracts, club-unions agreements and etc). The way to prove it is starting answering my questions 7, 8 and 9.
Brazilian Rugby News: www.portaldorugby.com.br

Posts: 3163
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2014, 02:51
Location: São Paulo
National Flag:
BrazilBrazil

Re: 2018 REC : Russia v Spain - 10 Feb

Postby victorsra » Sun, 11 Feb 2018, 20:12

Question 2 too.
Brazilian Rugby News: www.portaldorugby.com.br

User avatar
Posts: 1601
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: 2018 REC : Russia v Spain - 10 Feb

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 11 Feb 2018, 20:20

victorsra wrote:Prove this is discrimination in Rugby and not a political Rugby problem (Continental calendar with all its ongoing comercial contracts, club-unions agreements and etc). The way to prove it is starting answering my questions 7, 8 and 9.

Change the timing of matchs in favor of other countries.
This is obvious.
Image

User avatar
Posts: 1601
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: 2018 REC : Russia v Spain - 10 Feb

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 11 Feb 2018, 20:22

victorsra wrote:Ok.You cant read is a fair problem.

To start:

1 - What is RUR doing about the calendar issue?

2 - What they have proposed to Rugby Europe?

3 - How is managed the calendar of your 15s high performance squad in December and January?

4 - Are the decisions of RUR meeting avalaible for a concerned ordinary rugby guy to read and question?

5 - If in 2017-18 your top clubs play in European Cups in December-January and your national team play in February-March, how is RUR working on their current issues?are they discussing with clubs and players the high performance system and how the offseason should be now? What is working andnot working?

6 - Are their finances open for you to check where are they spending the money that could be used to give your 15s national team a bettee preparation in December-January?

7 - You say REC could be in April-May. But do you know how are those months in European rugby? What tjey play?

8 - Can they move those competition they play? To when?

9- How will everybody in REC count with top players from major European leagues if not during 6Nations period?
I have a minimal idea of the budget of the Rugby Federation of Russia.

I do not know what the budget of the Russian Rugby Federation .

I know how it used to be and now.

I know that in Europe play rugby in february and march but in Russia do not play in february and march.



You are too wordy.
Image

User avatar
Posts: 1601
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: 2018 REC : Russia v Spain - 10 Feb

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 11 Feb 2018, 20:26

Changing the timing of the matches for february-march is discrimination against the Russian national team.
Perhaps knowing English does not allow me to defend my position to the fullest extent but it"s true.
Image

Posts: 91
Joined: Thu, 01 May 2014, 09:57

Re: 2018 REC : Russia v Spain - 10 Feb

Postby armchair_expert » Sun, 11 Feb 2018, 20:31

Montauban - Carcassonne

Stade Sapiac, Montauban PRO D2 2017-2018 - 22ème journée Vendredi 02 Février 2018 20h00
Arbitre Regis Guatelli
Arbitre de touche 1 Benoit Mounier
Arbitre de touche 2 Francis Giacomini
Juge d'en-but 1 Jeremy Cohen
Juge d'en-but 2 Thierry Mercadet

Arbitre n°4 ADRIEN MARBOT
Arbitre n°5 Vincent Lacaille
Représentant fédéral Jean charles Giuliani


not every game of French Pro D2 is properly televised, so LNR appoints in-goal officials to every regular season game - to ensure that try or no try questions are better resolved

Posts: 3163
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2014, 02:51
Location: São Paulo
National Flag:
BrazilBrazil

Re: 2018 REC : Russia v Spain - 10 Feb

Postby victorsra » Sun, 11 Feb 2018, 20:35

If you know why dont you tell us?

And if it is definitly discrimination why dont you answer the rest of the questions?

I think you are afraid that you are not capable of having a better answers. More elaborated ones.
Brazilian Rugby News: www.portaldorugby.com.br

PreviousNext

Return to Rugby Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 16 guests