Tier 2 & 3 Rugby Forum

New Belgium/Spain/Romania/eligibility thread UPDATE

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

New Belgium/Spain/Romania/eligibility thread UPDATE

Postby iul » Fri, 30 Mar 2018, 07:04

The old thread was deleted by mistake, so we have a new thread now. Please post every argument you have posted before another 17 times. :P

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Re: New Belgium/Spain/Romania/Player eligibility / qualy' th

Postby Sick » Fri, 30 Mar 2018, 07:11

I'll repost the most important thing:
Beeman romanian mafiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby radu florea » Fri, 30 Mar 2018, 07:12

iul wrote:The old thread was deleted by mistake, so we have a new thread now. Please post every argument you have posted before another 17 times. :P

that was a good one! :D

National Flag:
GeorgiaGeorgia

Postby fullbackace » Fri, 30 Mar 2018, 07:15

I want to propose t2forums first official meme phrase

"ROMANIANS THIEFS" - march 30, 2018

Used when someone is accused without evidence or merit.
Don't Pray For Easy lives, Pray for enough Beer!

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Fri, 30 Mar 2018, 08:02

I suggested renaming the cup between Spain and Romania in the VLAD DRACULA CUP. We need to use the moment to warm up the interest in the tournament!

Postby Raven » Fri, 30 Mar 2018, 11:46

I watched the BEL-SPA match live and despite disliking some of Iordăchescu calls I honestly never thought Spain´s defeat would turn into all this... I was (and still am) all in for new teams in the RWC, but if the Leones make it to the World Cup without playing it would feel weird somehow.

The negligent ROM refs selection for the fixture, the unnecessary scenes in Belgium post-match and the claims pre & post match are now topped off by witch-hunting the eligibility of "X" Nr of players in 3 out of 6 teams in the competition...

I find it quite disgusting that it´s not just one game we are talking about, but there´s sh*t being spread in all routes available to make it to the Tournament.

Don´t wanna make a bigger drama that what it really is, but a Pandora box has been opened and it will be quite difficult to close, at least for this RWC.

National Flag:
SpainSpain

Postby ForzaAtleti » Fri, 30 Mar 2018, 13:55

STMKY wrote:I suggested renaming the cup between Spain and Romania in the VLAD DRACULA CUP. We need to use the moment to warm up the interest in the tournament!

Jajajaja good one!!

National Flag:
GeorgiaGeorgia

Postby RugbyPUBtbilisi » Fri, 30 Mar 2018, 14:24

Spain Romania match: Battle of two towers.

Complete the joke: Iordachescu walks in the bar...

1 - and AMZ gets boner on him and puts a pillow on his knees.

2 - And raises his hand twards Belgium direction, like the guy who died some 60 years ago.

3 - And whistles so loud that Real Madrid players starts to beat the shit out of referee on Camp Nou

4 - Suddenly ForzaAtleti turnes up and beats the poor vlad and pisses on him. (Its a new fetish)

5 -

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby Sick » Fri, 30 Mar 2018, 14:29

RugbyPUBtbilisi wrote:Spain Romania match: Battle of two towers.

Complete the joke: Iordachescu walks in the bar...

1 - and AMZ gets boner on him and puts a pillow on his knees.

2 - And raises his hand twards Belgium direction, like the guy who died some 60 years ago.

3 - And whistles so loud that Real Madrid players starts to beat the shit out of referee on Camp Nou

4 - Suddenly ForzaAtleti turnes up and beats the poor vlad and pisses on him. (Its a new fetish)

5 -

WTF did I just read?!

National Flag:
SpainSpain

Postby ForzaAtleti » Fri, 30 Mar 2018, 17:07

Feijoo (president of FER) and Santos (spanish coach) confirm the news I provided you yesterday in two different interviews. I’ll keep you informed.

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby Sick » Fri, 30 Mar 2018, 17:25

ForzaAtleti wrote:Feijoo (president of FER) and Santos (spanish coach) confirm the news I provided you yesterday in two different interviews. I’ll keep you informed.

Nobody here cares what your coach or president says, dude. We all want official stuff. I don't even care what FRR president says.
Understand, I'm not saying it isn't true or that it's fake.
It's just useless. Plus the shock of bad news is better than trickling it, if you want to troll.

National Flag:
SpainSpain

Postby ForzaAtleti » Fri, 30 Mar 2018, 17:41

Sick wrote:
ForzaAtleti wrote:Feijoo (president of FER) and Santos (spanish coach) confirm the news I provided you yesterday in two different interviews. I’ll keep you informed.

Nobody here cares what your coach or president says, dude. We all want official stuff. I don't even care what FRR president says.
It's just useless. Plus the shock of bad news is better than trickling it, if you want to troll.

I’m not asking for your opinion. Please don’t disturb.
BTW This is official stuff my dear friend:(sorry is in Spanish).

http://www.ivoox.com/presidente-federac ... 858_1.html

https://www.radioset.es/partidoapartido ... 25173.html

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby Sick » Fri, 30 Mar 2018, 17:59

ForzaAtleti wrote:
Sick wrote:

Official as in directly from WR or RE and I can give my opinion and/or disturb regardless, if you do not care about it don't answer or even better there is a foe function, duh. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

National Flag:
SpainSpain

Postby ForzaAtleti » Fri, 30 Mar 2018, 18:02

Open letter to WR

To the Chairman (Bill Beaumont); copy the ViceChairman (Agustin Pichot), Chief Executive (Brett Gosper), Coordinator (Tracy O´Callaghan) and the Head or Comms (Dominic Rumbles) of World Rugby.

Dear Sirs,
We write on behalf of 43k rugby followers from all nationalities who have signed the petition to replay the match Belgium-Spain (Mar 19th) for the WRC qualifiers through change.org. This petition follows the fragrant performance of official to the game, Vlad Iordachescu, who incurred in a manifest conflict given the dependency on this game for Romania´s direct qualification to the World Cup. In the course of the week, further news raised concerns that the value of integrity in rugby is at stake. As per the anti-corruption site of World Rugby: “Connected persons are not permitted to solicit, offer, induce, instruct, persuade, encourage and/or facilitate the giving and/or receiving of benefit in relation to a Rugby event improperly and/or in circumstances in which the connected person knows or should be expected to know may bring the person or the Game into disrepute or pose a threat to the integrity of the Game.”
The facts are the following:
(i) Officials were in manifest conflict of interest given their Romanian nationality and since 2 of them are reportedly employed by the Romanian Federation and should have declined to officiate the match. In particular, Vlad Iordachescu attended the World Cup 2007 as part of the Romanian team and has appeared in recently released footage as a fervent supporter of the Romanian U-20 team. During the match, referee ruled a penalty balance highly in favor of Belgium with 19 fragrant errors, being instrumental to the result of the match (18-10). Critical cases: (1) no advantage to SPA in a penalty against BEL after SPA makes a clean break (41’:30’’); (2) advantage to BEL in a penalty for 40’’ and 25 meter progress, to revert back after a knock-on (52’:28’’); (3) deliberate knock-on by BEL without yellow card (74’:45’’); (4) penalty to SPA for standing up after not being held (76’:50’’).
(ii) Rugby EUROPE whose chairman (Octavian Morariu ) is also a Romanian, denied the change of officials and the use of TMO requested by the Spanish federation prior to the match. Reportedly, Mr. Morariu also has interests in RWC TV rights for Rumania through a Maltese shell corporation which increases further his conflict of interest.
We are 43k petitioners worldwide. Many renowned rugby professionals support as well: Sir Clive Woodward, Lee Dickinson, Benjamin Fall, Nemani Nabolo, Antoine Battut, Jordi Murphy, Babtiste Serin, Jefferson Poirot, Marco Tauleigne, Nico Sanchez, Jacques Burger, Camille Gérondeau, Neemia Tialata.
We request that the match is replayed or equivalent treatment to restore Spain legitimate aspirations to qualify directly to the RWC 2019 and reestablish the image of Rugby as a sport of integrity and honor. We also plea for an investigation that elucidates actions from officials to the game and Europe Rugby and the relevant actions are taken. We also condemn the behavior of selected SPA players even attenuated by the context surrounding the match.

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby radu florea » Fri, 30 Mar 2018, 18:05

Sick wrote:
ForzaAtleti wrote:
Sick wrote:

Official as in directly from WR or RE and I can give my opinion and/or disturb regardless, if you do not care about it don't answer or even better there is a foe function, duh. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's monologue type ;)
A new Hamlet.

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby Sick » Fri, 30 Mar 2018, 18:16

Da, un veritabil Iona.

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby Sick » Fri, 30 Mar 2018, 18:22

ForzaAtleti wrote:Open letter to WR

To the Chairman (Bill Beaumont); copy the ViceChairman (Agustin Pichot), Chief Executive (Brett Gosper), Coordinator (Tracy O´Callaghan) and the Head or Comms (Dominic Rumbles) of World Rugby.

Dear Sirs,
We write on behalf of 43k rugby followers from all nationalities who have signed the petition to replay the match Belgium-Spain (Mar 19th) for the WRC qualifiers through change.org. This petition follows the fragrant performance of official to the game, Vlad Iordachescu, who incurred in a manifest conflict given the dependency on this game for Romania´s direct qualification to the World Cup. In the course of the week, further news raised concerns that the value of integrity in rugby is at stake. As per the anti-corruption site of World Rugby: “Connected persons are not permitted to solicit, offer, induce, instruct, persuade, encourage and/or facilitate the giving and/or receiving of benefit in relation to a Rugby event improperly and/or in circumstances in which the connected person knows or should be expected to know may bring the person or the Game into disrepute or pose a threat to the integrity of the Game.”
The facts are the following:
(i) Officials were in manifest conflict of interest given their Romanian nationality and since 2 of them are reportedly employed by the Romanian Federation and should have declined to officiate the match. In particular, Vlad Iordachescu attended the World Cup 2007 as part of the Romanian team and has appeared in recently released footage as a fervent supporter of the Romanian U-20 team. During the match, referee ruled a penalty balance highly in favor of Belgium with 19 fragrant errors, being instrumental to the result of the match (18-10). Critical cases: (1) no advantage to SPA in a penalty against BEL after SPA makes a clean break (41’:30’’); (2) advantage to BEL in a penalty for 40’’ and 25 meter progress, to revert back after a knock-on (52’:28’’); (3) deliberate knock-on by BEL without yellow card (74’:45’’); (4) penalty to SPA for standing up after not being held (76’:50’’).
(ii) Rugby EUROPE whose chairman (Octavian Morariu ) is also a Romanian, denied the change of officials and the use of TMO requested by the Spanish federation prior to the match. Reportedly, Mr. Morariu also has interests in RWC TV rights for Rumania through a Maltese shell corporation which increases further his conflict of interest.
We are 43k petitioners worldwide. Many renowned rugby professionals support as well: Sir Clive Woodward, Lee Dickinson, Benjamin Fall, Nemani Nabolo, Antoine Battut, Jordi Murphy, Babtiste Serin, Jefferson Poirot, Marco Tauleigne, Nico Sanchez, Jacques Burger, Camille Gérondeau, Neemia Tialata.
We request that the match is replayed or equivalent treatment to restore Spain legitimate aspirations to qualify directly to the RWC 2019 and reestablish the image of Rugby as a sport of integrity and honor. We also plea for an investigation that elucidates actions from officials to the game and Europe Rugby and the relevant actions are taken. We also condemn the behavior of selected SPA players even attenuated by the context surrounding the match.

With those 43k people you guys should make a patreon/kickstarter. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

National Flag:
PolandPoland

Postby rey200 » Fri, 30 Mar 2018, 18:23

He must come through this hollow way, no other path leads to the RWC

National Flag:
AustraliaAustralia

Postby netrug1 » Sat, 31 Mar 2018, 22:17

Who are the players from Romania, Spain and Belgium whose eligibility for the RWC are being questioned?

I believe it is Sione Faka'osilia from Romania and Mathieu Belie from Spain. However, could someone tell the name of the other Spaniard and the Belgian, please?

National Flag:
United StatesUnited States

Postby Coloradoan » Sat, 31 Mar 2018, 22:25

Fuster is the other Spaniard.

National Flag:
SpainSpain

Postby ForzaAtleti » Sun, 01 Apr 2018, 00:46

All Spanish and Russian players are ok

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Sun, 01 Apr 2018, 05:51

How to grow rugby worldwide?
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

Postby Raven » Sun, 01 Apr 2018, 11:44

There´s obviously more blood in the Romania / Spain / Russia race to the RWC, the Brussels game, the eligibility etc;

But has anybody any info on Belgium and their "Frenchies" case? I mean, if I´m not mistaken if their games are void they might be the ones playing Portugal for relegation, right? Do they intend to prove that their players are eligible? Anybody picking up something from Belgium Rugby sites?

Postby 4N » Sun, 01 Apr 2018, 12:00

ForzaAtleti wrote:All Spanish and Russian players are ok

Stop it. We already knew the Russian players were ok. You have no idea if the Spanish players are ok, you're repeating a journalist. Some of them certainly weren't "ok" by the most recent eligibility laws. The only thing that will change that is a reversal.

National Flag:
SpainSpain

Postby ForzaAtleti » Sun, 01 Apr 2018, 12:10

4N wrote:
ForzaAtleti wrote:All Spanish and Russian players are ok

Stop it. We already knew the Russian players were ok. You have no idea if the Spanish players are ok, you're repeating a journalist. Some of them certainly weren't "ok" by the most recent eligibility laws. The only thing that will change that is a reversal.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/rugb ... 5cbfa130cf

Next

Return to Rugby Forum