Tier 2 & 3 Rugby Forum

6th April : Lithuania v Portugal RET

Posts: 430
Joined: Thu, 26 Jun 2014, 11:52
National Flag:
PortugalPortugal

6th April : Lithuania v Portugal RET

Postby suofficer » Wed, 03 Apr 2019, 16:45

Portugal Match Day Squad

Antonio Cortes - AEIS Agronomia
Caetano Branco - Nottingham Academy
Duarte Azevedo - CF Belenenses
Duarte C Campos - GDS Casciais
Duarte Gil - CDUL
Duarte Torgal - GD Direito
Filipe Granja - CDUP
Francisco Bruno - GD Direito
Francisco Sousa - GDS Cascais
Francisco Vassalo - GDS Cascais
Goncalo Prazeres - Agronomia
Joao Belo - CDUL
Jorge Vasco Corte-Real - CDUP
Joao Freudenthal - CF Belenenses
Joao Granate - GD Direito
Joao Lima - Agronomia
Joao Moreira - Agronomia
Jose Lupi - GD Direito
Jose Andrade - Agronomia
Martim Cardoso - Agronomia
Nuno Mascarenhas - Cascais
Pedro Cordeiro - CDUP
Salvador Cunha - Belenenses

So its looks like Cardoso is back from RC Diok , quite a few away with the 7s in HK and quite a few being rested. Looking at breaking a world record for handing out 1st caps in a season :roll:

User avatar
Posts: 2200
Joined: Thu, 08 May 2014, 11:00
Location: United Federation of Planets

Re: 6th April : Lithuania v Portugal RET

Postby Ser Podrick of Payne » Wed, 03 Apr 2019, 16:52

Image

Posts: 102
Joined: Wed, 20 Jun 2018, 10:15
National Flag:
WalesWales

Re: 6th April : Lithuania v Portugal RET

Postby welshdragon2000 » Wed, 03 Apr 2019, 18:37

suofficer wrote:Portugal Match Day Squad

Antonio Cortes - AEIS Agronomia
Caetano Branco - Nottingham Academy
Duarte Azevedo - CF Belenenses
Duarte C Campos - GDS Casciais
Duarte Gil - CDUL
Duarte Torgal - GD Direito
Filipe Granja - CDUP
Francisco Bruno - GD Direito
Francisco Sousa - GDS Cascais
Francisco Vassalo - GDS Cascais
Goncalo Prazeres - Agronomia
Joao Belo - CDUL
Jorge Vasco Corte-Real - CDUP
Joao Freudenthal - CF Belenenses
Joao Granate - GD Direito
Joao Lima - Agronomia
Joao Moreira - Agronomia
Jose Lupi - GD Direito
Jose Andrade - Agronomia
Martim Cardoso - Agronomia
Nuno Mascarenhas - Cascais
Pedro Cordeiro - CDUP
Salvador Cunha - Belenenses

So its looks like Cardoso is back from RC Diok , quite a few away with the 7s in HK and quite a few being rested. Looking at breaking a world record for handing out 1st caps in a season :roll:


World record number of players in a squad with the name Duarte and Joao as well I’d imagine

Posts: 30
Joined: Fri, 17 Feb 2017, 19:01
National Flag:
PolandPoland

Re: 6th April : Lithuania v Portugal RET

Postby thx » Wed, 03 Apr 2019, 19:02

I have been in Vilnius two weeks ago. For beer and food look for The old green house very close to Vilniaus catedra.

Posts: 2638
Joined: Wed, 14 Oct 2015, 13:30
National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Re: 6th April : Lithuania v Portugal RET

Postby RugbyLiebe » Thu, 04 Apr 2019, 07:13

welshdragon2000 wrote:
World record number of players in a squad with the name Duarte and Joao as well I’d imagine


Also "the Francisco" is strong in a lot of players :D
How to grow rugby worldwide?
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

User avatar
Posts: 2200
Joined: Thu, 08 May 2014, 11:00
Location: United Federation of Planets

Re: 6th April : Lithuania v Portugal RET

Postby Ser Podrick of Payne » Sat, 06 Apr 2019, 08:44

I think the Lithuania squad is all home based. It is the 100th international test for Lithuania since independence.

Starting XV: Marius Tamošaitis, Tomas Zibolis, Sigitas Čiakas, Darius Vaitkevičius, Marius Andrijauskas, Martynas Lianzbergas, Žygimantas Radžius, Justinas Urbonas, Ignas Jankaitis, Donatas Vilimavičius, Tautvydas Krasauskas, Dovydas Taujanskas, Mantautas Vilimavičius, Gytis Balčiūnas, Domantas Bagužis.

Bench: Donatas Trumpickas, Augustinas Terleckas, Vaidas Kizilaitis, Paulius Strigūnas, Tomas Bagdonas, Dainius Tamoliūnas, Matas Miežys, Modestas Bekeris.

Image

Posts: 31
Joined: Sat, 01 Apr 2017, 14:52
National Flag:
PortugalPortugal

Re: 6th April : Lithuania v Portugal RET

Postby Wolves » Sat, 06 Apr 2019, 12:39

Lithuania 7 - 48 Portugal

FT

Posts: 430
Joined: Thu, 26 Jun 2014, 11:52
National Flag:
PortugalPortugal

Re: 6th April : Lithuania v Portugal RET

Postby suofficer » Sat, 06 Apr 2019, 12:40

7-48 final score. Not pretty by any means but job done. Credit to the Lithuanians . I didn't like the refereeing at all.

Suspect we see a very different squad for the Germany game. Will that be fair? probably not but there you go.

Posts: 31
Joined: Sat, 01 Apr 2017, 14:52
National Flag:
PortugalPortugal

Re: 6th April : Lithuania v Portugal RET

Postby Wolves » Sat, 06 Apr 2019, 12:43

suofficer wrote:7-48 final score. Not pretty by any means but job done. Credit to the Lithuanians . I didn't like the refereeing at all.

Suspect we see a very different squad for the Germany game.


Rly hope so

Return to Rugby Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests