Tier 2 & 3 Rugby Forum

Third European cup - press release from FIR

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Third European cup - press release from FIR

Postby STMKY » Fri, 19 May 2017, 15:39

Vova12 wrote:
STMKY wrote:I want to see when the Anglo-Saxons start to take oligarchs ass like Kopyev in London and Miami. It is clear that we will not return the money that they exported from Russia to the West, but at least we would have had moral satisfaction.

Yes dick with them! I hate when these bastards and thieves write that they left because of a lack of freedom in Russia.
In fact their motive are the same as those who swim across the Mediterranean on holiy boats.
It also pises me off when people think that we are in Russia the same .

It's just that in the West they should understand that when they see the Russian oligarch, then he robbed the people in 99% in the 90s, when after the collapse of the USSR the entire economy was for a penny privatized by such swindlers. During this time, they exported more than $ 1 trillion from Russia.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 19 May 2017, 15:45

STMKY wrote:It's just that in the West they should understand that when they see the Russian oligarch, then he robbed the people in 99% in the 90s, when after the collapse of the USSR the entire economy was for a penny privatized by such swindlers. During this time, they exported more than $ 1 trillion from Russia.

I then know this i lived in the 90s at 15-20$ a month. And theyre not interested. Money does not smell.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Fri, 19 May 2017, 16:03

Vova12 wrote:
STMKY wrote:It's just that in the West they should understand that when they see the Russian oligarch, then he robbed the people in 99% in the 90s, when after the collapse of the USSR the entire economy was for a penny privatized by such swindlers. During this time, they exported more than $ 1 trillion from Russia.

I then know this i lived in the 90s at 15-20$ a month. And theyre not interested. Money does not smell.

My mother baked bread at home, it was cheaper than buying in a store. Meat was bought only on holidays.. Our ancestors had to hang Gorbachev and Yeltsin on Red Square when they began to conduct this "democracy."

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 19 May 2017, 16:12

STMKY wrote:My mother baked bread at home, it was cheaper than buying in a store. Meat was bought only on holidays.. Our ancestors had to hang Gorbachev and Yeltsin on Red Square when they began to conduct this "democracy."

My father, a toolmaker, was out of work in 1992 and could not find a new one. He could not survive it and died in 2 years. He was 54 years old.
And the whole world applauded democrats Gorbachev and Yeltsin.

Lets finish this topic.We are already abusуng the attention of others.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 19 May 2017, 16:37

Kiwi, forgive me! The last post!
And you want to put us on your knes by sanctions?

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby amz » Sat, 20 May 2017, 09:41

how cute, two young guys sigh of about lost empire and old times they didn't actually live... :roll:

National Flag:
AlbaniaAlbania

Postby Zhenya_Zima » Sat, 20 May 2017, 13:37

STMKY wrote:I do not understand why Pervukhin did not draw Orlov, Krasilnik, Baranov into the Russian team. They are Russians, but they played for other countries. Many years already play in Enisei. Gargalyk is a Moldavian Gagauz, but as Vova said, he was born in Surgut (Russia). Uldis Saulite is a Latvian, but his wife is Pervukhin's daughter. I think they all could play for the Russian national team as Anton Rudoy.

This is quite simple and actually not VVK's fault.

Rudoi came through the sevens loophole. As all those Enisei players had played for other countries, they would have had to do the same.
The Sevens loophole involved playing in a set number of qualifying tournaments within a small window of time. Rudoi only just made it.
Each Union could use this loophole on one player. In this case Russia did so with Rudoi.
If the loophole is reapplied ahead of Tokyo, one more could be "converted," but that's all...

But yes, I'd love to see all of them in Russia's team. It would be a lot stronger.

Also, shouldn't all this be moved to this Russian rugby thread, mods?

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 21 May 2017, 18:38

amz wrote:how cute, two young guys sigh of about lost empire and old times they didn't actually live... :roll:

You did not understand what we were talking about. 8-)

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 21 May 2017, 18:43

Zhenya_Zima wrote:

Rudoi came through the sevens loophole. As all those Enisei players had played for other countries, they would have had to do the same.
The Sevens loophole involved playing in a set number of qualifying tournaments within a small window of time. Rudoi only just made it.
Each Union could use this loophole on one player. In this case Russia did so with Rudoi.
If the loophole is reapplied ahead of Tokyo, one more could be "converted," but that's all...

But yes, I'd love to see all of them in Russia's team. It would be a lot stronger.

In the Rugby Federation there are good people, broadcasting all Premier League matches on the internet is a huge achevement.

But the President of the Rugby Federation of Russia must live in Russia!

National Flag:
SpainSpain

Postby Armchair Fan » Fri, 02 Jun 2017, 11:07

Unfortunately right now it is unclear whether Spain will be represented in next Continental Shield. VRAC Quesos Entrepinares coach showed his unwillingness to take part in European competitions right after clinching league title, saying last two years both them in 2016 and El Salvador in 2017 have payed the toll of these four games in domestic competitions.

National Flag:
EnglandEngland

Postby Horsehead » Fri, 02 Jun 2017, 13:50

Armchair Fan wrote:Unfortunately right now it is unclear whether Spain will be represented in next Continental Shield. VRAC Quesos Entrepinares coach showed his unwillingness to take part in European competitions right after clinching league title, saying last two years both them in 2016 and El Salvador in 2017 have payed the toll of these four games in domestic competitions.

That's very disappointing to hear, sounds like they clearly have no ambitions of Europe. You would think the aim was to create a team good enough to be competitive in both

National Flag:
SpainSpain

Postby Armchair Fan » Fri, 02 Jun 2017, 14:48

Absolutely, I just share what has been said and published. Basically Diego Merino (VRAC coach) has defended that either budget and squad are increased and Europe becomes a priority or the team remains as it is today and focus on Spain (plus rumoured expanded Copa Ibérica with three six teams from Portugal and Spain during Christmas break). By the sound of it, it's pointless to play Russian and Romanian professional teams with a half-arsed project that will hamper performance in the latter stages of the season.

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby mulu » Sat, 10 Jun 2017, 05:29

Zhenya_Zima wrote:
STMKY wrote:I do not understand why Pervukhin did not draw Orlov, Krasilnik, Baranov into the Russian team. They are Russians, but they played for other countries. Many years already play in Enisei. Gargalyk is a Moldavian Gagauz, but as Vova said, he was born in Surgut (Russia). Uldis Saulite is a Latvian, but his wife is Pervukhin's daughter. I think they all could play for the Russian national team as Anton Rudoy.

This information is only partly accurate. There was never an limitation on how many player can be made available through the loophole regulation. The only deciding factors were: does the player hold the citizenship of the respective country he wishes to play for and hasn't he played for the other country in the last 18 months. Also he had to play part in the process of qualifying for the olympics (in Rudois case he played the gps and the euro qualifier in Lisbon).

The most prominent player which used the loophole was Super Rugby player Tim Nanai Williams, who played for the All Blacks 7s before and switched to Samoa with an eye on the 2015 World Cup.
Last edited by mulu on Sat, 10 Jun 2017, 10:56, edited 1 time in total.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 10 Jun 2017, 08:15

All Federations naturaliz players from all over the world.
Our Federation can not naturaliz Russians with Russian passports! :lol:

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Sat, 10 Jun 2017, 09:01

And Shmakov again comment on Match TV. Its era will called Shmakovshina, even not Kopievshina :lol:

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 10 Jun 2017, 09:47

STMKY wrote:And Shmakov again comment on Match TV. Its era will called Shmakovshina, even not Kopievshina :lol:

I know personally Anton Khalizov from Rugby Federation and respect him.
He help me recently.
Kopev drive away.

National Flag:
AlbaniaAlbania

Postby Zhenya_Zima » Sat, 10 Jun 2017, 13:53

Seconded. Lots of time for Khalizov.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Mon, 12 Jun 2017, 16:58

Vova12 wrote:
STMKY wrote:And Shmakov again comment on Match TV. Its era will called Shmakovshina, even not Kopievshina :lol:

I know personally Anton Khalizov from Rugby Federation and respect him.
He help me recently.
Kopev drive away.

Khalizov is the best commentator. He should comment rugby on Match TV, not Shmakov. Shmakov every 5 minutes makes mistakes in the mat part, not to mention his manner of committing.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Mon, 12 Jun 2017, 17:00

Vova12 wrote:Kopev drive away.

If Kopyev leaves, who is instead? Artemiev, Shmakov and old company or Losaberidze with a new team?

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 12 Jun 2017, 18:36

STMKY wrote:
If Kopyev leaves, who is instead? Artemiev, Shmakov and old company or Losaberidze with a new team?

Magazine "Pro Регби" is also the merit of Antona.

http://www.idrenome.ru/pressa/jrnl/detail/417

And most importantly he does every thing in his place for the development of rugby in Russia.
Im behind Losaberidze. What further he will decide on his own.
Kopiev does not like rugby, he love himself in rugby.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 12 Jun 2017, 18:50

Answer in the topic of Russian rugby.

Postby 4N » Fri, 16 Jun 2017, 15:06

mulu wrote:
Zhenya_Zima wrote:

This information is only partly accurate. There was never an limitation on how many player can be made available through the loophole regulation. The only deciding factors were: does the player hold the citizenship of the respective country he wishes to play for and hasn't he played for the other country in the last 18 months. Also he had to play part in the process of qualifying for the olympics (in Rudois case he played the gps and the euro qualifier in Lisbon).

The most prominent player which used the loophole was Super Rugby player Tim Nanai Williams, who played for the All Blacks 7s before and switched to Samoa with an eye on the 2015 World Cup.

This is correct. England capped two former NZ 7s via the loophole
http://i.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/762110 ... wellington

Previous

Return to Rugby Forum