Tier 2 & 3 Rugby Forum

Portugal vs Belgium tickets

National Flag:
EnglandEngland

Portugal vs Belgium tickets

Postby Horsehead » Fri, 03 Jan 2020, 09:25

Happy New Year all.

Does anyone know if/where i can buy tickets for the Portugal vs Belgium match on Feb 1st?

many thanks

National Flag:
PortugalPortugal

Re: Portugal vs Belgium tickets

Postby suofficer » Fri, 03 Jan 2020, 16:59

I've messaged and asked the FPR if you can buy in advance. I've been told you can buy them at the door. It will be played at Estadio Universitario in Lisbon. CDUL's ground. Do yourself a favour and there a bit early. These things sometimes lack organisation in portugal......

National Flag:
EnglandEngland

Postby Horsehead » Fri, 03 Jan 2020, 17:48

suofficer wrote:I've messaged and asked the FPR if you can buy in advance. I've been told you can buy them at the door. It will be played at Estadio Universitario in Lisbon. CDUL's ground. Do yourself a favour and there a bit early. These things sometimes lack organisation in portugal......

will do, thank you very much

National Flag:
EnglandEngland

Postby Horsehead » Thu, 09 Jan 2020, 15:34

Any idea what sort of attendance there will be for this game? I'm hoping as it is their first game back at this level there will be a good atmosphere. This is also a must win game for Portugal if they want to avoid the play-offs

National Flag:
PortugalPortugal

Postby suofficer » Thu, 09 Jan 2020, 16:37

4k all in. 4.5k at a push. Every chance the numbers are close to this as well. I don't think there will be league games while the ENC is on, which will be a first for many years. You should be able to get a beer inside and just outside. But if you're thinking beer flow of english clubs/national games you'll be far off

National Flag:
EnglandEngland

Postby Horsehead » Fri, 10 Jan 2020, 09:29

suofficer wrote:4k all in. 4.5k at a push. Every chance the numbers are close to this as well. I don't think there will be league games while the ENC is on, which will be a first for many years. You should be able to get a beer inside and just outside. But if you're thinking beer flow of english clubs/national games you'll be far off

Thanks Suofficer - that should be a good crowd then, I didn't realise it would be that many, should be a good game. I will look forward to the beers both inside and out! :D

National Flag:
PortugalPortugal

Postby suofficer » Fri, 10 Jan 2020, 10:38

Don't hold me to that figure.....

National Flag:
PortugalPortugal

Postby suofficer » Thu, 23 Jan 2020, 14:26

Portugal makes its debut on its return to the Rugby Europe Championship on February 1, after three years of competing in the Rugby Europe Throphy.
The return to the main division of the events organized by Rugby Europe is marked by a renewal both in the technical team and in the players. Patrice Lagisquet promises to "work together to help Portuguese players evolve" and "take this team to the 2023 world cup".
For the match against Belgium, the Estádio Universitário de Lisboa was the chosen place to receive this first game counting for the qualification for the Rugby World Cup 2023, in France. With regard to the history between the two teams, the Portuguese counterpart has a large advantage, intending to keep it in the next duel. In 14 games played the Wolves won 9, allowing two draws and only 3 defeats, one of them in the last duel in 2017.

Tickets for this game will go on sale an hour earlier, at the venue.

http://www.fpr.pt/news-detail/10059534/

Return to Rugby Forum