Tier 2 & 3 Rugby Forum

German rugby

Re: German rugby

Postby Raven » Tue, 25 Jun 2019, 14:29

RugbyLiebe wrote:
Raven wrote:As long as the North and the Ost don´t get their 2.Bundesliga "in order" the creation of a 3.Liga is pretty much out of the table, which is a shame since it would also be an interesting route to explore...

The latest proposed reform will change that, as they will have a 8 team "Elite league" with a 8 team two divisions North/East and South/West with 6 teams as 1. Bundesliga and then 6 teams in 4 divisions as 2. Bundesliga. After the first games the top4 will play playoffs home-and-away, the bottom two home-and-away with the two losers being relegated. The smartest point is, those divisions will be set on which teams are in. If two teams are relegated from 2. Bundesliga West i.e., the next year's divisions will be made up of one more south teams which leads to all the divisions being set up new. Makes a lot of sense to fill the gaps instead of having a division with only 4 teams and one with 8 teams.

Wait, what?
Let me see if I understood that:
1 Bundesliga:
8 teams in North/East
8 teams in South/West

2 Bundesliga:
6 teams in North
6 teams in East
6 teams in South
6 teams in West

:?:

1st of each pool play a winners round, last placed of each pool play a losers round to determine relagation? I don´t get it. Sorry :oops:

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Tue, 25 Jun 2019, 14:46

Raven wrote:Let me see if I understood that:

fixed it

Elite Bundesliga
8 teams

1. Bundesliga:
6 teams in North/East
6 teams in South/West

2. Bundesliga:
6 teams in North
6 teams in East
6 teams in South
6 teams in West

1-4 of each pool play a winners round against North/East-South/West in 1. Bundesliga with home-and-away quarter-finals, home-and-away semi-finals and final at a neutral venue (maybe with all the other finals at the same day), 5-6 play relegation against North/East-South/West home-and-away with the losers of this two games being relegated.
Same in 2. Bundesliga, but that South play West and North plays East.

After the season ended the pools are set up anew with the number of teams involved. I.e. if a fifth team from Bavaria would be promoted into 2. Bundesliga Süd, a BW team would move to West or maybe the most southern eastern team like Jena would play in the south etc.. Imho this makes a lot of sense and most importantly avoids the problems with lower number of teams in other pools. There is a reason soccer did exactly this, before they starting the 3. Liga.
How to grow rugby worldwide?
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby cheesus » Tue, 25 Jun 2019, 17:54

where have you heard this, with the elite leaque?
is it already decided to happen next season or just a proposal?
i haven't read anything about it.

would be great, if that happens. would be even better with regional selections, but i think that's not gonna happen with the traditionalists in german rugby.

National Flag:
PolandPoland

Postby rey200 » Tue, 25 Jun 2019, 18:06

having something above the 1. Bundesliga is something I just can't support.
Ceterum censeo Sex Nationes esse augendas.

Postby Raven » Tue, 25 Jun 2019, 19:35

Well, what a fantastic way to overcomplicate things!

I do however like the idea of unifying an "Elite" first division (would keep the 1.Bundesliga name though as it´s already a sort of a brand in Germany)... just 8 teams seem too short of a season!... Heusenstamm & Germania could probably be in it too. I know I´m just messing around now but with the current teams (taking 10 for an Elite Div.) it would look like something like this... I´ve left relegated teams and sides that folded (with an *), plus added in red teams that would need to come up from a league below.

1. Bundesliga
10 teams: SC Frankfurt 1880, Hannover 78, TSV Handschuhsheim, Berliner RC, HRK, RK 03 Berlin, RGH, RC Leipzig, RK Heusenstamm and SC Germania List.

2. Bundesliga:
6 teams in North/East: RC Berlin Grizzlies, Hamburger RC, St Pauli, SG Odin/Döhren, TSV Victoria Linden & Berliner SV 92
6 teams in South/West: RC Luxembourg, SG Pforzheim, Neckarsulmer SU, SC Neuenheim, RC Rottweil & TGS Hausen

3. Liga:
6 teams in North: DRC Hannover, Bremen 1860, FT Adler Kiel *, Hannover 78 II, Northern Lions & Welfen Braunschweig
6 teams in East: Veltener RC, Berliner RC II, Stahl Henningsdorf, RC Dresden, USV Jena & RK 03 Berlin II
6 teams in South: StuSta München, MRFC, RC Unterföring, Heidelberg TV, TSV Nürnberg & Stuttgarter RC
6 teams in West: RC Aachen, RSV Köln, SC 1880 Frankfurt II, RT Münster, TuS 95 Düsseldorf & Grashof RC Essen *.

I must admit at first sight it has a nice ring to it. I´m not a fan of quarters, semis and final, as I am more of a season winner plus in Germany with teams folding you never know if there´s gonna be games played in final stages or are just gonna walk through to the next round...

Also it still doesn´t address the "problem" some unions have with overcrowded Regionalligas or Verbandsligas.

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Wed, 26 Jun 2019, 06:47

cheesus wrote:where have you heard this, with the elite leaque?
is it already decided to happen next season or just a proposal?
i haven't read anything about it.

would be great, if that happens. would be even better with regional selections, but i think that's not gonna happen with the traditionalists in german rugby.

It is a proposal of a commission sent to all Bundesliga clubs last month, it was also sent out with a full time-table how this would fit in in a 2019/20 season, but it wouldn't start before 2020/21 in any case, which I also think is the only right thing to do.

rey200 wrote:having something above the 1. Bundesliga is something I just can't support.

This is a question of money. Many cities give funds if your team plays in a Bundesliga. Those funds might be lost, if you do it with a 1.+2. Bundesliga and 3. Liga setup. Might not be a big thing for some clubs, but others do need those 3-10k per season. Rugby can't afford to lose money because some don't like the name of something imho.

Raven wrote:Well, what a fantastic way to overcomplicate things!

What exactly is complicated about this? You will always have playoffs, if two leagues merge into one. I actually think that this is as simple as it can be.

Raven wrote:just 8 teams seem too short of a season!

That's why they introduced the playoffs from the get-go. If it is clear from the beginning, when and who against who plays those games, the season is not short at all. Also reduces the dangers of cancellations, as those teams would simply go down. With teams waiting to go up somewhere else if not in the same region.

Raven wrote:Also it still doesn´t address the "problem" some unions have with overcrowded Regionalligas or Verbandsligas.

Actually it does. I think that i.e. Western teams will take up a god portion of the Northern league in the long run. There are enough teams in Germany willing to fill these Bundesligas, just not in the right regions. This problem is adressed by having the divisions set after it is clear which teams are involved.

I was surprised, how much I actually like this proposal and even now recapitulating it, I got to say, this is a very good thing.

On a side-note we should follow the Spanish youth model, armchair always keeps us updated about in the Spanish thread. Make it mandatory for Bundesliga clubs, to send their youth to the German championships. Let this be the relevant licence thing for the Bundesliga licence, allow them to form combined teams if necessary even on short-notice. Introduce U8 and U10 championships. Forget about the fear of too much focus on competitions, give the kids the experience of a life-time of playing in a German championship and let them brag about it in school, while their soccer mates, only play the villages close to where they live. We need numbers in youth rugby, way more numbers. And we couldn't do this with our old ways.
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

National Flag:
PolandPoland

Postby rey200 » Wed, 26 Jun 2019, 07:35

Come on, 1. Bundesliga has to be the top tier. Why not 3. Bundesliga? I understand your logic, but please prepare for strange reactions outside of the rugby bubble.

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Wed, 26 Jun 2019, 08:05

rey200 wrote:Come on, 1. Bundesliga has to be the top tier. Why not 3. Bundesliga? I understand your logic, but please prepare for strange reactions outside of the rugby bubble.

The ones who don't like it the most would be in the rugby bubble. I think, that your opinion is in a majority. Apart form that, nobody cares about rugby anyway, nor what the first league is called, there simply is no rugby outside the rugby bubble.
Honestly I couldn't give a f*** what the league is called. If it brings in money, call it Capri Sun lounge :D

But cities will give you funds, if you can go there and tell them you are playing in the 2. Bundesliga. IF you play in the Elite (there is no name set, that's what I call it), you will find a way to explain what it is. Let's say that's 5k Bundesliga funds per season per club in the 2. Bundesliga (24 in total). Lose 120.000€ per year for German rugby, because somebody might not like a name? German rugby needs to get way more pragmatic about things, as most clubs simply won't come up with this kind of funds otherwise.

I am a neutral on this topic, as it is not relevant which league we play in for my club, but I find it shocking, that so many people in German rugby don't see that we need to take all opportunities to create more money, to get our clubs more stable and expand. If it is something irrelevant as the league name, go with were the money is, if that's all what you need to do.

National Flag:
PolandPoland

Postby rey200 » Wed, 26 Jun 2019, 09:38

I'm also pragmatic. But I'm one of those "sustainability" kind of guys. But let's take the name discussion aside. I'll try to give my opinion on the rest.

I like the idea of a top tier. I don't know what the perfect number of teams is, but 8 seems to be alright at the moment.
I also like 1-2-4 division system.
There's a big BUT: The playoff system. I don't think it's a problem per se, but you actually have 13 games where you travel nationwide. Don't know if that's something good for a game that's so physically testing like rugby. Better have a proper (with many games!) round robin and have 2 semis and a final on neutral ground. Cost to benefit has to be adequate, and as far as I can see there's not much benefit from it, but costs could be problematic.
The idea that is very important and would be beneficial is the geographical distribution (still, check the possibility of easy transport first) of pools. Germany is a federal state, but there's little sense to stick to borders...
maybe 4 pools in the 3rd tier is not enough? I could envision a pool of 6 or even more. My idea is based on a simple thought: Round Robin with low travel costs and only the very best of those teams fight for relegation. Downside is, like always, possible blowout scores and mismatches. But hopefully shorter trips would mean more games played.

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Wed, 26 Jun 2019, 10:03

rey200 wrote:I don't think it's a problem per se, but you actually have 13 games where you travel nationwide. Don't know if that's something good for a game that's so physically testing like rugby.

Where did you get this number from?
I count for Elite: 14 games+ playoff quarters (1 game for ranks 3-6, better ranked team at home) semis (1 game, better ranked team at home) and final (neutral) => 17 games at max, 10 away games at max (but only if you finished 5th in the regular season and make it to the finals)

Bundesliga 1: 10 games + playoff quarter (home-and-away), semi-finals (home-and-away) final (neutral), relegation (if you lose the final away against Elite 7th ranked team) 16 games at max, 9 away if you play the relegation game.

Bundesliga 2: 10 games + playoff quarter (home-and-away), semi-finals (home-and-away) final (neutral), no relegation, both finalists are promoted.
So 15 games at max, 8 away.

rey200 wrote:maybe 4 pools in the 3rd tier is not enough? I could envision a pool of 6 or even more. My idea is based on a simple thought: Round Robin with low travel costs and only the very best of those teams fight for relegation. Downside is, like always, possible blowout scores and mismatches. But hopefully shorter trips would mean more games played.

Lets start with this and lets see if we finally fill those pools for some seasons.

National Flag:
PolandPoland

Postby rey200 » Wed, 26 Jun 2019, 10:41

you misunderstood. 13 games total. 2x4 quarters, 2x2 semis, 1 final.
That's a lot for a league that has only 50 fixtures in the basic stage..

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Wed, 26 Jun 2019, 11:42

rey200 wrote:you misunderstood. 13 games total. 2x4 quarters, 2x2 semis, 1 final.
That's a lot for a league that has only 50 fixtures in the basic stage..

You made a calculation error here. As the playoffs are played between two divisions, that's 60 games in 2 divisions x(10 roundsx3games) in regular season and then 13 in playoffs and 4 playdown games = 22,1%.
One playoff-game less in BL2, as they don't do relegation games against BL1 => 21,1%

For the Elite it is 56 regular season (14 rounds with 4 games) plus 2 wildcard, 2 semis, 1 final, 1 relegation game => 9,7%

National Flag:
PolandPoland

Postby rey200 » Wed, 26 Jun 2019, 12:12

yeah I miscalculated the round robin games -_-
but I like the ~10% in the "elite" more than the ~20% in the other leagues. That point stands

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Wed, 26 Jun 2019, 12:45

rey200 wrote:yeah I miscalculated the round robin games -_-
but I like the ~10% in the "elite" more than the ~20% in the other leagues. That point stands

Fair enough. I just don't see how your suggestion of smaller trips more games should work. I think this suggestion is probably the best idea, at least I couldn't have come up with a better one, after years of thinking about it.

Postby Raven » Wed, 26 Jun 2019, 13:39

RugbyLiebe wrote:I am a neutral on this topic, as it is not relevant which league we play in for my club, but I find it shocking, that so many people in German rugby don't see that we need to take all opportunities to create more money, to get our clubs more stable and expand. If it is something irrelevant as the league name, go with were the money is, if that's all what you need to do.

No, I don´t know if you mean me on this last comment, but let me tell you where I stand;

The competition system needs to change there´s no doubts about that, and I was gladly surprised to read something was brewing....this year the relegation battle was interesting in the South with some progress coming from some unusual sides, but in the North, St Pauli had been doomed for relegation pretty soon. I´m with you that whatever way the DRV can find to make more money to help clubs - and whatever help clubs can also generate by themselves has to be persued.
HOWEVER, until there´s some reassurance that this aiding investment will happen, we are a bit ahead of time. As much as I would like to see it happening NOW the distances and overnight costs of a merger "Elite league" will still be very high for club economies, I´d rather see teams persuading or recreuting better talent than having to spend a lot of their skinny budjet on hotel / long distance buses bills. But that´s me.

I see with a grade of jeaolusy how American Football has created their League structure and the way they split the regions / tournaments. You are probably aware of it too, and before you say it, I do know American Football is a "wee" bit more professional than Rugby in GER.

They have:

1.BL
8 teams in the North
8 teams in the South

During the regular season each club plays all other clubs in its division twice, home and away, resulting in each team playing 14 regular season games.

The best four teams in each division qualify for the play-offs where, in the quarter finals, teams from opposite divisions play each other, whereby the better placed teams have home field advantage. The first placed team plays the fourth placed from the other division and the second placed the third placed team. From the semi-finals onwards teams from the same division can meet again.

The eighth placed team in each division enter a two-leg play-off with the winner of the respective division of the German Football League 2. The winners of this contest qualify for the GFL for the following season.

2.BL
8 teams in the North
8 teams in the South

Again, as in the GFL, each club plays all other clubs in its division twice, home and away, same amount of games.

Same Play-Off system. Best placed side from each division (including Play-Off rounds), get the chance to play the Promotion/Relegation game with the bottomed side in GFL.

Promotion to the GFL 2 is achieved through a promotion round at the end of the Regionalliga season which includes the best Regionalliga teams.

For the Southern Division of the GFL 2 the Champions of the RL South and RL Central play the runners-up from the other division, the winners of each contest get promoted. For the Northern GFL 2 Division have the Champions of the RL North, West and East play each other once to determine the two promoted teams.

It´s 32 sides getting the "Bundesliga town fund", 12 less than your suggestion, but as I mentioned, if they get that financial aid to enrich the level of play I wouldn´t mind scrapping a dozen clubs that may not be in the required standard (as we have seen in American Football too... with the difference of level)

Here´s where I would apply a minor change in structure to cater for Rugby numbers;
RL North (RL Nord): 8 teams
RL West (Rheinland, Westfalen, Hessen Nord): 8 teams
RL East (Nord-Ost): 8 teams
RL Central (Hessen Sud, RP / Lux, Saarland, Thuringa & Baden Württemberg): 8 teams
RL South (Bavaria, the already participating BaWü teams, Austria): 8 teams

By merging North / Ost and South / West in both the 1 & 2.BL there´ll be a few teams demoted to bulk numbers in stronger RL and consecuently, the leagues below. With the numbers the unions have today we´d have a number of leages under RL, it will also be dependent on how many teams end up competing in Oberligas, but i´d say an average of 6 / 7 per Group would be a good number.

Under the RL North: Oberliga North and perhaps a Verbandsliga North too.
Under the RL West: Oberliga Grp A, Oberliga Grp B, Verbandsliga & perhaps Landesliga
Under the RL East: Oberliga Ost, Verbandsliga Ost
Under the RL Central: Oberliga Grp A (Hessen Sud, RP/Lux, Saarland), Oberliga Grp B (BaWü), Verbandsliga & probably a Landesliga
Under the RL South: Oberliga, Verbandsliga and probably a Landesliga

Unfortunatelly I don´t have the time to pen down names right now but I´m sure this could work due to the appox number of teams in each union. Sometimes "less means more" and a strong 2.Bundesliga would be beneficial for both the upper and lower category, nobody will be rushed up and it will all be based on real merit and level. Sides that don´t want to go forward from social Landes / Verbands-Ligas to new merged (stronger and wider) Regional Leagues, can stay down and there will still compete in a "decent" level, hopefully this would also help to less cancelations. While most importantly, lowest tiers will be for development or extremely social sides.

*- copied that from Wikipedia.

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Thu, 27 Jun 2019, 08:15

@Raven
So basically you want to go back to the nearly exact system as before the big reforms.
https://rugbyweb.de/index.php?archive=2011-12

The problem at that time was, if I remember right, that the gaps got too big. Not sure what to make out of it, but I think that basically rugby in Germany is irrelevant anyway if we are absolutely honest about it.

So lets put a very strict focus on the Bundesliga licence with regards to youth development. And without the decade old complicated tweaks only known by Heidelberg clubs :D
Make it as inclusive as possible, put the focus on growth. Serious clubs like 1880 get their real challenges abroad anyway, so lets first bring along as many kids as possible with rules that only follow one single goal: growth. Numbers first, single club interests last. Don't get me wrong, we don't need participation trophies or something like this, we need to be open for everyone to participate and through this we also make sure, that to be successful you need to be focused. With growth more development will come automatically. And if the richer or more professional clubs get the more focussed players to Frankfurt or Heidelberg or Hanover after their youth, that's a great thing to do. All will profit from this. But we need to put youth growth above everything, as we need substantial growth in youth rugby desperately.

Postby Raven » Thu, 27 Jun 2019, 09:45

Well, it´s not EXACTLY the the same, as I´d keep the 2 Group split in 1.BL too, the country´s split would be different to what it was (i.e more western clubs populating the North) and would have more RL (call them 3.Ligas if you want) which would have a higher level of play. There´s also A LOT more teams than there were 8 year ago! So I wouldn´t see it like a step back...

I totally agree with you that a lot more should be done for youth Rugby, SC Frankfurt 1880 & Berliner RC are great role models, you reckon MRFC is the youth biggy in Bayern?

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Thu, 27 Jun 2019, 11:56

Raven wrote:Well, it´s not EXACTLY the the same, as I´d keep the 2 Group split in 1.BL too, the country´s split would be different to what it was (i.e more western clubs populating the North) and would have more RL (call them 3.Ligas if you want) which would have a higher level of play. There´s also A LOT more teams than there were 8 year ago! So I wouldn´t see it like a step back...

I totally agree with you that a lot more should be done for youth Rugby, SC Frankfurt 1880 & Berliner RC are great role models, you reckon MRFC is the youth biggy in Bayern?

They definitely were for years. But MRFC lives off expat communities and kids from nearly only international schools, especially in youth rugby. They will have some problems if St. George's gets bigger (and already had), but hopefully this leads to more efforts to recruit kids going to public schools. This is especially necessary, as apparently a lot- nearly most of their kids don't stay in Munich when they finish school, but study somewhere else/abroad.

Mid-to-long term it could be RC Unterföhring. Over 70 active kids, which is not too bad for a 7-year-old-club, and they should be ready to have teams from U8-U16 next season. Most of the kids are also in public schools, so an unusual high percentage of kids with German parents. They will also get their own rugby pitch with flood lights for night games, underground heating as well as a shared artificial pitch up to rugby standards, when the construction of the new sports centre in their town is finally done (2020/2021ish).

StuSta is slowly catching up and if they overcome their facility issues, which are a bit of a problem especially in youth rugby, they are on a good track with also growing numbers. Also a lot of local kids, but they have a bit of a problem to get numbers directly from their surrounding area. The reputation of the student city (=StuSta) is not that good for kids being there, but that's is definitely not their fault. They are doing a good job.

As those three clubs won all youth championships between them for now 3 years in a row, you could call them the "biggies" in Bavaria. For next season my bet is MRFC winning U12 and U16, RCU U8 and U10, StuSta U18 and the U14 being the decider between MRFC and RCU who wins the most youth titles in Bavaria.

Lets see what St. George will do, as they have good basic numbers with their school setup, but yet fail to have any kids living close to them not going to the school. As Unterföhring, StuSta and St. George are all located within 3km from each other, but cater different demographics, that's a good setup for growth. Gröbenzell in the West as also been quite consistent in the last years. Lets see what other clubs like Bad Windsheim in Franconia or Augsburg and Nürnberg can do longterm. I think it is easier for them, to grow, when the Munich based clubs already have the numbers to give a solid competition.

A lot of work to do to reach levels like the big German clubs, but a chance they can catch up a bit with some in a reasonable time-frame.

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby WolvesandEagles » Thu, 27 Jun 2019, 13:11

non
Last edited by WolvesandEagles on Thu, 04 Jul 2019, 13:37, edited 1 time in total.

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Thu, 27 Jun 2019, 14:25

WolvesandEagles wrote:I have received a shocking eMail last night. I think it is important to share it with you guys. How will the future of DRV look like and why isn't there an offical statment on the DRV website?

That would be shocking if true, but not surprising, with what we discussed here in this forum. What I find more shocking, that once again, apparently some people at the DRV in the highest ranks don't have the integrity to keep this for themselves until an official announcement is made by Stalker himself. How can you build a successful federation with this kind of people? What a shame.

Once again I ask myself why people at least once question themself what is step b after step a. I am not a person to quote the bible , but this one fits perfectly "When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7

National Flag:
United StatesUnited States

Postby TheStroBro » Thu, 27 Jun 2019, 16:07

Well...we're a news source haha...http://www.totalrugby.de/content/view/9909/169/

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby cheesus » Thu, 27 Jun 2019, 18:33

it's a sad day...uh month...no year...uhm century...ah whatever...forget german rugby, it will stay amateur forever...

maybe dr. wild can invest in swiss or austrian rugby and take stalker with him. i guess every other rugby union would gladly take the money and experience they have to offer.

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby DragonMike » Fri, 28 Jun 2019, 08:10

WolvesandEagles wrote:Hey,

I have received a shocking eMail last night. I think it is important to share it with you guys. How will the future of DRV look like and why isn't there an offical statment on the DRV website?

For legal purposes I've had to cover/shorten all surnames and email adresses.

Date: Wen, Jun 19, 2019 at 06:51 PM
Subject: Resignation
To: Martin B (official eMail), Martin B (non-official eMail), Jörg B (official eMail), Michael S (official eMail), Jens P (official eMail), Anne H (official eMail), Ralf T (official eMail), Romana T (official eMail)
Cc: Robin S (official eMail), DRV office (official eMail)

Dear members of the Presidium,

It is with much disappointment and regret that I have decided to resign from the position of President of the DRV effective at the close of business of the DRT on July 7, 2019.

Regards,

Robin S

Sent from my iPhone

Aha, a 1 post wonder telling tales in 'The Forum' to get Totalrugby to post. So who is the replacement candidate now? I guess they will pop up at DRT and 75% of the room will sit there again scratching their heads again.

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby iul » Fri, 28 Jun 2019, 08:43

I lost track of what is going on, can someone please explain the situation from start to finish?

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Fri, 28 Jun 2019, 08:50

iul wrote:I lost track of what is going on, can someone please explain the situation from start to finish?

The DRV is full on amateur and often resembles the cheapest village theatre. Once in a while a new guy shines, but no worries, some of the old guys, will drive him away and continue to do things, like they've always been done in the last unsuccessful 119 years of the DRV.
Nothing more to know about it.

Now back to concentrating on forming more grass roots clubs. See you in 15-20 years :D
Last edited by RugbyLiebe on Mon, 01 Jul 2019, 07:02, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Return to Rugby Forum