Tier 2 & 3 Rugby Forum

Russian Rugby

User avatar
Posts: 792
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Russian Rugby

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 02 Apr 2017, 19:21

Former Russian national team players Vladislav Korshunov and Artem Fattakhov conducted a rugby master class for prisonars in the Arhangelsk region prison.

Image

I think we will get to Japan!

http://vva-podmoskovje.ru/news/kolonia_arkhangelsk/

:twisted:

User avatar
Posts: 792
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Russian Rugby

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 03 Apr 2017, 19:18

From the European ChampionshipU20 in Romania.

Autographs of the whole team of Russia.

Image
Image

I hope to see them at future World Championships. 8-)

User avatar
Posts: 792
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Russian Rugby

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 03 Apr 2017, 19:21

Report on the match Yar - Temishoara from the eyewetness + photos.

http://krsk.sibnovosti.ru/sport/348239- ... n-prinimal

In russian .

Posts: 300
Joined: Thu, 28 Jul 2016, 19:33
National Flag:
ScotlandScotland

Re: Russian Rugby

Postby Bruce_ma_goose » Mon, 03 Apr 2017, 21:06

A funny report, thanks. Krasny Yar coach should give Timisoara more credit. And complaining about a referee who handed out three yellow cards to Timisoara seems a bit unreasonable. Anyway, I had to agree with this!

"The score becomes 12:17, remains five minutes, "Yar" rushes to save the game. The Romanians, already stretched the time, after each clash lie and suffer in the worst football traditions. Lasha Malaguradze does not stand up and raises one of such sufferers from the ground. About a miracle! A man who has just been almost dying, is getting into a fight. The arbitrator reacts to this healing by removing Lasha."

Posts: 1061
Joined: Wed, 14 Oct 2015, 13:30
National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Re: Russian Rugby

Postby RugbyLiebe » Tue, 04 Apr 2017, 11:45

Vova12 wrote:Former Russian national team players Vladislav Korshunov and Artem Fattakhov conducted a rugby master class for prisonars in the Arhangelsk region prison.

Image

I think we will get to Japan!

http://vva-podmoskovje.ru/news/kolonia_arkhangelsk/

:twisted:


Nothing is more beautiful than a classic Russian spring. Flowers everywhere birds are singing and the nature is as green as it gets. :lol:
Meanwhile we had to sweat our a... off with 20°C and sunshine in Germany.
How to grow rugby worldwide?
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

User avatar
Posts: 792
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Russian Rugby

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 04 Apr 2017, 14:36

Bruce_ma_goose wrote:A funny report, thanks. Krasny Yar coach should give Timisoara more credit. And complaining about a referee who handed out three yellow cards to Timisoara seems a bit unreasonable. Anyway, I had to agree with this!

"The score becomes 12:17, remains five minutes, "Yar" rushes to save the game. The Romanians, already stretched the time, after each clash lie and suffer in the worst football traditions. Lasha Malaguradze does not stand up and raises one of such sufferers from the ground. About a miracle! A man who has just been almost dying, is getting into a fight. The arbitrator reacts to this healing by removing Lasha."

Just one question!

Does anyone on this forum do not speak russian? :lol:

User avatar
Posts: 792
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Russian Rugby

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 04 Apr 2017, 14:44

RugbyLiebe wrote:
Nothing is more beautiful than a classic Russian spring. Flowers everywhere birds are singing and the nature is as green as it gets. :lol:
Meanwhile we had to sweat our a... off with 20°C and sunshine in Germany.

One german - Burkhard Christoph von Münnich

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burkhard_ ... C3%BCnnich

the general-feldmarshal of the Russian army once said.

"Russia is governed directly by the Lord God, otherwise it is impossible to imagine how this state still exists" .

He knew what he was talking, he was the Govermor of Siberia... 8-)
Last edited by Vova12 on Tue, 04 Apr 2017, 14:53, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Posts: 792
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Russian Rugby

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 04 Apr 2017, 14:47

"Yenisei" is playing against "Mogliano" in Moscow at the stadium "Slava". :D

User avatar
Posts: 792
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Russian Rugby

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 18 Apr 2017, 16:08

Im going to the match "Yenisei" - "Mogliano" on saturday!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvhpJSN ... e=youtu.be

I also made a match program.

Image

Im cool!

In Russian rugby begins a new season! :D

User avatar
Posts: 792
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Russian Rugby

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 18 Apr 2017, 16:13

I did not have time to change the logo the liyout has already sent to the press.

Image

User avatar
Posts: 792
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Russian Rugby

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 18 Apr 2017, 19:50

Enisei-STM - Mogliano. Live 22/04/17 Continental Shield playoff 14.00 Moscow time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em1m8sDMxR4

Previous

Return to Rugby Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Neptune and 6 guests