Tier 2 & 3 Rugby Forum

Russian Rugby

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Russian Rugby

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 22 Oct 2017, 10:24

STMKY wrote:I do not argue that in Moscow, it may be expensive to rent stadiums at the level of CSKA, although the Torpedo is sometimes played on American Football. But you can play in other cities, where there is free or very cheap rental of stadiums. And people will come many times more than in Moscow. In Moscow, a huge selection of high-level sports, which are held in new arenas and stadiums, where everything is convenient and thought out. Rugby with such a bad organization will never gather in Moscow more than 1000-2000 people. New people do not attract. I hope Artemiev draws conclusions from what he saw.

This year a lot fans came to the Yenisei match in Abakan?

Soon the attendance of matches in Krasnoyarsk will be equial to Moscow! Thats what you need to worry about this ...

I doubt that on the Yenisei in Krasnoyarsk a week ago, more fans came than on the Yenisei in Moscow .

On the match Yar against the French only 3000 ...

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Sun, 22 Oct 2017, 10:31

thatrugbyguy wrote:What can be done to help lift the profile of rugby? Russia showed real promise at Rugby World Cup 2011. I believe they outscored Australia in the second half of their match. Lots of potential.

Participation in European Cups is very positive. The next step would be to create a strong club in St. Petersburg or Kaliningrad, where the strongest Russian players would go. And the participation of this club in the PRO-14. From the point of view of logistics and climate, Petersburg and Kaliningrad are a normal option. I do not know the truth or not, but one fan of Krasny Yar wrote inside info that some people want to create a team in St. Petersburg. It is unknown in the structure of Zenit or not. And what kind of budget they will have. But if it's true, then this is good news.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Sun, 22 Oct 2017, 10:39

Vova12 wrote:
STMKY wrote:I do not argue that in Moscow, it may be expensive to rent stadiums at the level of CSKA, although the Torpedo is sometimes played on American Football. But you can play in other cities, where there is free or very cheap rental of stadiums. And people will come many times more than in Moscow. In Moscow, a huge selection of high-level sports, which are held in new arenas and stadiums, where everything is convenient and thought out. Rugby with such a bad organization will never gather in Moscow more than 1000-2000 people. New people do not attract. I hope Artemiev draws conclusions from what he saw.

This year a lot fans came to the Yenisei match in Abakan?

Soon the attendance of matches in Krasnoyarsk will be equial to Moscow! Thats what you need to worry about this ...

I doubt that on the Yenisei in Krasnoyarsk a week ago, more fans came than on the Yenisei in Moscow .

On the match Yar against the French only 3000 ...

A great example with Abakan. On the game between Enisei reserve and Metallurg was a full stadium. For the city it was a holiday and the main event of the week. Many new people saw rugby for the first time. The game of European cups in the cities of the level of Lipetsk, Novgorod, Saransk, Tambov ... where there is no serious professional sport will gather not 1000 spectators like in Moscow, but 5-10 thousand.
The difference in the organization of matches in Krasnoyarsk and Moscow, I think everyone is obvious. The level of the stadium, the quality of the field, tv broadcast, the number of spectators ...

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 22 Oct 2017, 10:43

thatrugbyguy wrote:What can be done to help lift the profile of rugby? Russia showed real promise at Rugby World Cup 2011. I believe they outscored Australia in the second half of their match. Lots of potential.

First of all we need money.
The federation must pay the club for participation in the Premier League.
The lower the team in the standings - more money.
The club must invest in infrastructure, childrens teams, payment to players ...
Teams of the lowest level will seek to the Premier League to get funding ...

Rugby Federation should oblige clubs to go to schools, institutions and invite children to the stadium.

In Moscow there is a team "Locomotive" in the USSR for the matches went 400-500 people.
And this is the rostrums now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3bWD0Th4xI

They did just that and called the children to the stadium for free.

This match i remember, not every day manage to record 3 try against Australia))

National Flag:
AustraliaAustralia

Postby thatrugbyguy » Sun, 22 Oct 2017, 10:51

STMKY wrote:

Participation in European Cups is very positive. The next step would be to create a strong club in St. Petersburg or Kaliningrad, where the strongest Russian players would go. And the participation of this club in the PRO-14. From the point of view of logistics and climate, Petersburg and Kaliningrad are a normal option. I do not know the truth or not, but one fan of Krasny Yar wrote inside info that some people want to create a team in St. Petersburg. It is unknown in the structure of Zenit or not. And what kind of budget they will have. But if it's true, then this is good news.

Sounds positive. Hopefully something good comes out of it.

National Flag:
AustraliaAustralia

Postby thatrugbyguy » Sun, 22 Oct 2017, 10:53

Vova12 wrote:First of all we need money.

Rugby Federation should oblige clubs to go to schools, institutions and invite children to the stadium.

In Moscow there is a team "Locomotive" in the USSR for the matches went 400-500 people.

Are there any school programs in place now?

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 22 Oct 2017, 10:58

Vova12 wrote:

First of all we need money.

I saw this stadium in Abakan there is only one rostrum with of less than 1000 people ...

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 22 Oct 2017, 11:03

thatrugbyguy wrote:

Are there any school programs in place now?

In some schools, mainly in the Krasnoyarsk territory. In Russia very little and clearly not enought ...

National Flag:
AustraliaAustralia

Postby thatrugbyguy » Sun, 22 Oct 2017, 11:22

Any potential wealthy investors?

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Sun, 22 Oct 2017, 11:23

Vova12 wrote:I saw this stadium in Abakan there is only one rostrum with of less than 1000 people ...

Yes, the stadium in Abakan is even worse than Fili and Slava. But he was 100% full even for the match of the Enisei reservists and the last team of the league. And in Moscow, about 1000 spectators came to the European Cups. I'm not saying to play European Cups in Abakan. I say that in the province 300-500-1000 km from Moscow there are normal stadiums, which can be rented for free or for very little money. And the people on international matches there will come in a large number. For these cities this will be the main event of the week or month.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Sun, 22 Oct 2017, 11:25

thatrugbyguy wrote:Any potential wealthy investors?

Perhaps Artemiev will attract new investors. If the team in St. Petersburg is true, then most likely there will be large investors, perhaps Gazprom. But there is no official information. Artemiev in general is silent.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 22 Oct 2017, 12:04

thatrugbyguy wrote:Any potential wealthy investors?

Investing is a preludie to making profit in modern Russia investing in rugby is altruism ...

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 22 Oct 2017, 12:09

STMKY wrote:Yes, the stadium in Abakan is even worse than Fili and Slava. But he was 100% full even for the match of the Enisei reservists and the last team of the league. And in Moscow, about 1000 spectators came to the European Cups. I'm not saying to play European Cups in Abakan. I say that in the province 300-500-1000 km from Moscow there are normal stadiums, which can be rented for free or for very little money. And the people on international matches there will come in a large number. For these cities this will be the main event of the week or month.

It is not necessary to conduct matches of the championship of Russia in the province.
If it is financially profitables then you can play exhibition matches between clubs and earn money.

But i doubt that this will be profit.

As a result clubs banally lose money ...

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Sun, 22 Oct 2017, 12:20

How is this not necessary? And what is the profit to conduct European top matches in Moscow? To be disgraced all over Russia and Europe? I understand that Enisei and Krasny Yar are not involved here. They were told in the federation "We will organize it in Moscow". If Artemiev wants to develop rugby, then he can forget about the profits from tickets minimum for 5-10 years. The main thing is that as many people as possible see the matches at the stadium and on TV. Here is his task. Then maybe in 5-10 years, if the audience of rugby in Russia will increase by an order, it will be possible to think about small profits.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Sun, 22 Oct 2017, 12:25

And in general in Russia in sports, only a few clubs earn a portion of their budget for ticket sales and paraphernalia. Football Zenit, Moscow clubs, hockey SKA. Other clubs have less than 1% of their budget from tickets and attributes. The main components of the budgets of sports clubs in Russia are sponsors and the state.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 22 Oct 2017, 12:52

STMKY wrote:And in general in Russia in sports, only a few clubs earn a portion of their budget for ticket sales and paraphernalia. Football Zenit, Moscow clubs, hockey SKA. Other clubs have less than 1% of their budget from tickets and attributes. The main components of the budgets of sports clubs in Russia are sponsors and the state.

The result in football and hockey is visible. In football Russia on the 65 place, our neighbors Algeria and Cape Verde (what is it by the way?), and in hockey we lose France and Switzerland. We can not win from Canada and the NHL team!

Need some other option, this destroys the craving for the development .

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 22 Oct 2017, 13:00

STMKY wrote:How is this not necessary? And what is the profit to conduct European top matches in Moscow? To be disgraced all over Russia and Europe? I understand that Enisei and Krasny Yar are not involved here. They were told in the federation "We will organize it in Moscow". If Artemiev wants to develop rugby, then he can forget about the profits from tickets minimum for 5-10 years. The main thing is that as many people as possible see the matches at the stadium and on TV. Here is his task. Then maybe in 5-10 years, if the audience of rugby in Russia will increase by an order, it will be possible to think about small profits.

Clubs in Krasnoyarsk themselves choose where to play them not federation! EPСR forbades them to play in Krasnoyarsk and the rest of the choice was behind them.

The profit could be obtained at games in Krasnoyarsk and not at a game on a neutral fields .

And Artemiev tasks are much wider than the organization of broadcasts on TV and the internet ...

Postby armchair_expert » Wed, 25 Oct 2017, 16:52

Dmitry Gerasimov has been banned for 9 weeks for this act of foul play:
https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/923202539843145728

this means he should miss REC matches against Spain and Belgium

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby Bogdan_DC » Wed, 25 Oct 2017, 17:35

9 weeks for that?! And Hartley just have been cleared for a punch in the face ( maybe reckless but still).

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Wed, 25 Oct 2017, 18:23

Bogdan_DC wrote:9 weeks for that?! And Hartley just have been cleared for a punch in the face ( maybe reckless but still).

But still not the Hague Tribunal ...

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Wed, 25 Oct 2017, 18:30

Coaching staff of the Russian team announsed the composition for training in Krymsk on the even of the launch of the Nations Cup in Hong Kong.

Forwards: Valery Morozov, Andrei Polivalov, Stanislav Selsky, Evgeny Elgin, Dmitry Krotov, Vladimir Suslov, Andrei Temnov, Anton Rudoy, ​​Azat Musin (all Yenisei-STM, Krasnoyarsk), Azamat Bitiev, Andrei Garbuzov, Bogdan Fedotko, Alexander Ilyin , Victor Gresev (all Krasny Yar, Krasnoyarsk), Nazir Hasanov, Tagir Hajiyev, Dmitry Gritsenko, Magomed Davudov (all of the Kuban, Krasnodar), Vladimir Podrezov, Anton Drozdov (both "VVA-Podmoskovye", Monino), Nikita Vavilin, Evgeny Mishechkin, Sergei Chernyshev (all "Slava-TsSP", Moscow), Anton Sychev ("Metallurg ", Novokuznetsk), Nikita Bekov (" Massey ", France);

Quarterly: Alexander Budychenko, Konstantin Uzunov, Alexey Scherban, Yuri Kushnarev, Ramil Gaisin, Nikita Churashov, Dmitry Gerasimov, Alexei Mikhaltsov (all Yenisei-STM, Krasnoyarsk), Vasily Artemyev, Vasily Dorofeev, Vladimir Rudenko, Igor Galinovsky, Kirill Golosnitsky , Anton Ryabov all (Krasny Yar, Krasnoyarsk), Kirill Gubin, Mikhail Kudinov, Eugene Nepeyvoda, Nikita Skachko (all of the Kuban, Krasnodar), Herman Davydov, Vladislav Sozonov, Sergei Trishin (all "VVA-Podmoskovye", Monino ).

This is Nikita Bekov from France.

https://vk.com/id219392968

And the last. NIKITA is a mans RUSSIAN NAME, not a womans.

National Flag:
IsraelIsrael

Postby ZUKER » Wed, 25 Oct 2017, 20:39

Nikita is not part of senior Team of Massy. Probably 'Espoire'

Still there is no Sergueev Jr. who plays regularly for Montauban

National Flag:
FranceFrance

Postby vino_93 » Fri, 27 Oct 2017, 07:35

Guys, do you know where can I find final standing for russian championship please ?

National Flag:
AustraliaAustralia

Postby thatrugbyguy » Fri, 27 Oct 2017, 11:16

Vova12 wrote:
STMKY wrote:How is this not necessary? And what is the profit to conduct European top matches in Moscow? To be disgraced all over Russia and Europe? I understand that Enisei and Krasny Yar are not involved here. They were told in the federation "We will organize it in Moscow". If Artemiev wants to develop rugby, then he can forget about the profits from tickets minimum for 5-10 years. The main thing is that as many people as possible see the matches at the stadium and on TV. Here is his task. Then maybe in 5-10 years, if the audience of rugby in Russia will increase by an order, it will be possible to think about small profits.

Clubs in Krasnoyarsk themselves choose where to play them not federation! EPСR forbades them to play in Krasnoyarsk and the rest of the choice was behind them.

The profit could be obtained at games in Krasnoyarsk and not at a game on a neutral fields .

And Artemiev tasks are much wider than the organization of broadcasts on TV and the internet ...

Is it climate or distance that's the issue with playing in Krasnoyarsk?

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 27 Oct 2017, 17:09

vino_93 wrote:Guys, do you know where can I find final standing for russian championship please ?

Here all the championships including the past.

http://www.rugbyarchive.net/Pagine/Stag ... spx?ID=346

PreviousNext

Return to Rugby Forum