Tier 2 & 3 Rugby Forum

Tier 2/3 Player Transfers and Movements 2015/16

Posts: 890
Joined: Mon, 21 Apr 2014, 08:23
National Flag:
FranceFrance

Re: Tier 2/3 Player Transfers and Movements 2015/16

Postby beber » Wed, 28 Dec 2016, 14:48

All Black Piri Weepu to sign for Andorra !
VCP Andorra is playing the Promotion Honneur (Division 7) in France

Posts: 252
Joined: Thu, 26 Jun 2014, 11:52
National Flag:
PortugalPortugal

Re: Tier 2/3 Player Transfers and Movements 2015/16

Postby suofficer » Wed, 28 Dec 2016, 15:36

how much does this guy cost exactly?!

Posts: 1681
Joined: Tue, 06 Oct 2015, 22:54
National Flag:
SpainSpain

Re: Tier 2/3 Player Transfers and Movements 2015/16

Postby Armchair Fan » Wed, 28 Dec 2016, 15:57

It's only a joke. In Andorra, like in Spain, December 28th is like April Fools'.

Posts: 252
Joined: Thu, 26 Jun 2014, 11:52
National Flag:
PortugalPortugal

Re: Tier 2/3 Player Transfers and Movements 2015/16

Postby suofficer » Wed, 28 Dec 2016, 16:01

OK i see. but now you have me thinking......does he want to play in London 1 ( level 6 ) do you think....?

Posts: 252
Joined: Thu, 26 Jun 2014, 11:52
National Flag:
PortugalPortugal

Re: Tier 2/3 Player Transfers and Movements 2015/16

Postby suofficer » Mon, 16 Jan 2017, 07:15

Francisco Viera from CDUP (Por) to Gran Sasso Rugby (ITL)

http://www.gransassorugby.com/volto-nuo ... co-vieira/

anyone know much about this club?

Posts: 199
Joined: Fri, 15 Aug 2014, 13:57

Re: Tier 2/3 Player Transfers and Movements 2015/16

Postby Raven » Wed, 22 Feb 2017, 13:43

Maybe is time to update this to 2016/17...

But DTH van der Merwe will be joining the Newcastle Falcons next season... they seem to be wanting to make a strong team as it is not the only notable signing the´ve done.

http://www.newcastlefalcons.co.uk/news/ ... e-wings-in

Posts: 30
Joined: Thu, 22 Sep 2016, 06:30
National Flag:
BelgiumBelgium

Re: Tier 2/3 Player Transfers and Movements 2015/16

Postby Harry » Wed, 22 Feb 2017, 20:07

Raven wrote:Maybe is time to update this to 2016/17...

But DTH van der Merwe will be joining the Newcastle Falcons next season... they seem to be wanting to make a strong team as it is not the only notable signing the´ve done.

http://www.newcastlefalcons.co.uk/news/ ... e-wings-in

Yeah but they did lose Marcus Watson to London Wasps so it's interesting to see who they will sign to replace him.

Posts: 199
Joined: Fri, 15 Aug 2014, 13:57

Re: Tier 2/3 Player Transfers and Movements 2015/16

Postby Raven » Thu, 23 Feb 2017, 08:53

Harry wrote:
Raven wrote:Maybe is time to update this to 2016/17...

But DTH van der Merwe will be joining the Newcastle Falcons next season... they seem to be wanting to make a strong team as it is not the only notable signing the´ve done.

http://www.newcastlefalcons.co.uk/news/ ... e-wings-in

Yeah but they did lose Marcus Watson to London Wasps so it's interesting to see who they will sign to replace him.


They also brought Josh Matavesi (+ his brother who I haven´t seen play tbh) and Maxime Mermoz... And it´s not as if their backline is dreadful right now as it is...

Posts: 873
Joined: Thu, 15 Dec 2016, 11:18
National Flag:
KenyaKenya

Re: Tier 2/3 Player Transfers and Movements 2015/16

Postby Neptune » Tue, 18 Apr 2017, 17:10

Willy Ambaka's transfer is taking too long due to NZ Visa regulations. This could frustrate his move.
NZ Rugby need to lower their restrictions to avoid future cases of this.

http://ragahouse.com/news/item/why-amba ... ing-longer

Posts: 284
Joined: Wed, 20 Aug 2014, 08:36
National Flag:
FijiFiji

Re: Tier 2/3 Player Transfers and Movements 2015/16

Postby Warpath » Fri, 02 Jun 2017, 09:24

Neptune wrote:Willy Ambaka's transfer is taking too long due to NZ Visa regulations. This could frustrate his move.
NZ Rugby need to lower their restrictions to avoid future cases of this.

http://ragahouse.com/news/item/why-amba ... ing-longer



http://www.stuff.co.nz/manawatu-standar ... atu-turbos he is in NZ :)

Posts: 215
Joined: Tue, 12 Apr 2016, 14:19
National Flag:
WalesWales

Re: Tier 2/3 Player Transfers and Movements 2015/16

Postby sammo » Tue, 06 Jun 2017, 10:54

Rotherham sign Cypriot international Yiannis Loizias; https://www.titans-rugby.com/news/2017/ ... s-to-squad

Posts: 873
Joined: Thu, 15 Dec 2016, 11:18
National Flag:
KenyaKenya

Re: Tier 2/3 Player Transfers and Movements 2015/16

Postby Neptune » Tue, 06 Jun 2017, 13:18

Warpath wrote:
Neptune wrote:Willy Ambaka's transfer is taking too long due to NZ Visa regulations. This could frustrate his move.
NZ Rugby need to lower their restrictions to avoid future cases of this.

http://ragahouse.com/news/item/why-amba ... ing-longer



http://www.stuff.co.nz/manawatu-standar ... atu-turbos he is in NZ :)


He finally reached, but New Zealand seriously need to put a high commission in Nairobi. It's too hectic. A Kenyan player has to fly 10,000 km to South Africa,

then apply. Surely, this is too frustrating and hectic. I hope someone who works for the NZ immigration reads this post. :)

Posts: 1676
Joined: Sun, 20 Apr 2014, 11:42
National Flag:
New ZealandNew Zealand

Re: Tier 2/3 Player Transfers and Movements 2015/16

Postby YamahaKiwi » Fri, 09 Jun 2017, 10:17

We had one in Zimbabwe before but yes, I'm surprised we don't have one in Nairobi. Still this govt slashed the Ministry of Foreign Affairs budget and staffing, and closed down a number of our embassies around the world in the last couple of years. NZ is contracting not expanding its diplomatic missions so don't get your hopes up.

Posts: 16
Joined: Sat, 11 Apr 2015, 22:53
National Flag:
FranceFrance

Re: Tier 2/3 Player Transfers and Movements 2015/16

Postby Loohr » Tue, 13 Jun 2017, 17:42

A Portuguese International Francisco Vieira from CDUP to Rotherham in Championship.

https://www.titans-rugby.com/news/2017/ ... a-to-squad

Posts: 1681
Joined: Tue, 06 Oct 2015, 22:54
National Flag:
SpainSpain

Re: Tier 2/3 Player Transfers and Movements 2015/16

Postby Armchair Fan » Fri, 14 Jul 2017, 12:21

I'm seeing quite a trend of brain drain from Chile to Spain. We already had Matías Cabrera in Alcobendas, last year Matías Storm arrived to Burgos (División de Honor B) as an exchange student and seems set to stay and now Barça has hired two more Chileans, Earving Oscar Pedro and Franco Velarde:
https://rugbyalcala.wordpress.com/2017/ ... barcelona/

Posts: 252
Joined: Thu, 26 Jun 2014, 11:52
National Flag:
PortugalPortugal

Re: Tier 2/3 Player Transfers and Movements 2015/16

Postby suofficer » Mon, 24 Jul 2017, 14:48

Mike Tadjer ( Por) Agen to CA Brive
Samuel Marques ( Por) Toulouse to CA Brive
Julien Sousa Bardy ( Por) Clermont to Montpellier

Online
Posts: 728
Joined: Thu, 16 Jul 2015, 17:26
National Flag:
GeorgiaGeorgia

Re: Tier 2/3 Player Transfers and Movements 2015/16

Postby RugbyPUBtbilisi » Mon, 24 Jul 2017, 18:30

suofficer wrote:Mike Tadjer ( Por) Agen to CA Brive
Samuel Marques ( Por) Toulouse to CA Brive
Julien Sousa Bardy ( Por) Clermont to Montpellier

Positions?

Posts: 236
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2014, 05:04
National Flag:
GeorgiaGeorgia

Re: Tier 2/3 Player Transfers and Movements 2015/16

Postby Scorpion » Tue, 25 Jul 2017, 06:07

Mike Tadjer - Hooker
Samuel Marques - scrumhalf
Julien Sousa Bardy - Flanker

Posts: 890
Joined: Mon, 21 Apr 2014, 08:23
National Flag:
FranceFrance

Re: Tier 2/3 Player Transfers and Movements 2015/16

Postby beber » Tue, 25 Jul 2017, 06:54

Moldovan prop Cristian Ovojan signed 2 years for Aurillac

Posts: 252
Joined: Thu, 26 Jun 2014, 11:52
National Flag:
PortugalPortugal

Re: Tier 2/3 Player Transfers and Movements 2015/16

Postby suofficer » Wed, 26 Jul 2017, 10:56

Rui D'Orey (Por) from Austin Huns to Direito - Lock

Online
Posts: 728
Joined: Thu, 16 Jul 2015, 17:26
National Flag:
GeorgiaGeorgia

Re: Tier 2/3 Player Transfers and Movements 2015/16

Postby RugbyPUBtbilisi » Fri, 28 Jul 2017, 06:22

Giorgi Pruidze (Geo) signed contract with Krasny Yar - Winger

Posts: 252
Joined: Thu, 26 Jun 2014, 11:52
National Flag:
PortugalPortugal

Re: Tier 2/3 Player Transfers and Movements 2015/16

Postby suofficer » Tue, 22 Aug 2017, 11:40

London Scottish announce the signing of American prop Dino Waldren

Posts: 252
Joined: Thu, 26 Jun 2014, 11:52
National Flag:
PortugalPortugal

Re: Tier 2/3 Player Transfers and Movements 2015/16

Postby suofficer » Tue, 22 Aug 2017, 13:44

Jose Dalte from Agoronomia (Por) to Cisneros (Esp)

Posts: 1681
Joined: Tue, 06 Oct 2015, 22:54
National Flag:
SpainSpain

Re: Tier 2/3 Player Transfers and Movements 2015/16

Postby Armchair Fan » Tue, 22 Aug 2017, 13:51

Luis Cerquinho and Francisco Domingues are also bound to Cisneros.

Posts: 252
Joined: Thu, 26 Jun 2014, 11:52
National Flag:
PortugalPortugal

Re: Tier 2/3 Player Transfers and Movements 2015/16

Postby suofficer » Tue, 22 Aug 2017, 13:54

#Pexit

PreviousNext

Return to Rugby Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], RugbyPUBtbilisi and 19 guests