Tier 2 & 3 Rugby Forum

Changing the spelling of surnames

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Re: Hong Kong Regal cup of Nations

Postby amz » Mon, 13 Nov 2017, 11:36

STMKY wrote:This theory is completely broken. Even in terms of logic. Black people could not evolve and become white. Although white people can become black. Initially there were different groups of people: white, black, Mongoloids. Most likely they came from different planets. I'm a supporter of this version.

:shock:
It'd be good to stick to rugby man

STMKY wrote:Why the name of the mother? In Chile, the surname is transmitted by the mother, and not by the father?

It is common in civil law countries that a child may take the name of both parents should the parents (even married) have different family names.
Last edited by amz on Mon, 13 Nov 2017, 11:50, edited 1 time in total.

National Flag:
KenyaKenya

Postby SANE17 » Mon, 13 Nov 2017, 11:44

STMKY wrote:
RugbyLiebe wrote:
STMKY wrote:
Amargo wrote:I don't know ir helps but its full name is ANTON PETROWITSCH KLOVUS and has a brother named Félix.

Haha no one guessed right. He is most likely an ethnic German from the Russian Empire with a Russified name.

:D
Well, in the end we are all from East Africa ;)

This theory is completely broken. Even in terms of logic. Black people could not evolve and become white. Although white people can become black. Initially there were different groups of people: white, black, Mongoloids. Most likely they came from different planets. I'm a supporter of this version.

Different planets? :D :D :D .....uhm yeah ok.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Mon, 13 Nov 2017, 11:50

Guys, do you want to believe that a man came from a monkey? Your right, but this is complete nonsense. There is a huge universe and we see only a small part of it. We are compared to the universe as pets (cats and dogs) compared to humans. Just a lot can not understand in principle.

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby amz » Mon, 13 Nov 2017, 11:54

do they play rugby on other planets?

National Flag:
BelgiumBelgium

Postby bolleje » Mon, 13 Nov 2017, 12:07

They do, except on planet Xyyyyariazon3... there they play rugby league and currently are in the middle of running the Galaxy Championship with teams from 14 different planets (but most of them immigrants from Xyyyyariazon3)

National Flag:
WalesWales

Postby Figaro » Mon, 13 Nov 2017, 12:17

STMKY wrote:Black people could not evolve and become white. Although white people can become black.

Erm... you know race and tanning in the sun are totally different things, right?

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Mon, 13 Nov 2017, 12:25

STMKY wrote:Guys, do you want to believe that a man came from a monkey? Your right, but this is complete nonsense. There is a huge universe and we see only a small part of it. We are compared to the universe as pets (cats and dogs) compared to humans. Just a lot can not understand in principle.

*Facepalm

STMKY wrote:Even in terms of logic. Black people could not evolve and become white.

You should google african albino. Educate yourself before bringing up racist theories of any other humans being inferior.

AMZ wrote:do they play rugby on other planets?

At least the All Blacks used to play as they are from a different planet. Thanks to STMKY I know now that they really are - at least their Maoris.
How to grow rugby worldwide?
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

National Flag:
ItalyItaly

Postby Canalina » Mon, 13 Nov 2017, 12:38

Figaro wrote:
STMKY wrote:Black people could not evolve and become white. Although white people can become black.

Erm... you know race and tanning in the sun are totally different things, right?

:D :D :D
bolleje wrote:They do, except on planet Xyyyyariazon3... there they play rugby league and currently are in the middle of running the Galaxy Championship with teams from 14 different planets (but most of them immigrants from Xyyyyariazon3)

:D :D :D
STMKY wrote:
RugbyLiebe wrote:
STMKY wrote:
Amargo wrote:I don't know ir helps but its full name is ANTON PETROWITSCH KLOVUS and has a brother named Félix.

Haha no one guessed right. He is most likely an ethnic German from the Russian Empire with a Russified name.

:D
Well, in the end we are all from East Africa ;)

This theory is completely broken. Even in terms of logic. Black people could not evolve and become white. Although white people can become black. Initially there were different groups of people: white, black, Mongoloids. Most likely they came from different planets. I'm a supporter of this version.

From different planets, I suppose distant billions of kms from the earth because they're not any of the planets known by us, they all came here on our little little planet. Quite a coincidence!
If you like to believe in these theories you're free to, maybe you're right. Just don't use these theories to sustain racial hierarchies, as it seems you did in your posts. It would bring you from a dreamer to a hater

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby Bogdan_DC » Mon, 13 Nov 2017, 12:48

:))))))))))))))))))))))) ahahaahaahhhaa. This forum is fun again and this not even the Antim Brawl time.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Mon, 13 Nov 2017, 13:07

What other racial theories. I am from Russia, we have never had slavery and racism like in the West. It is not necessary to blame the sins of the West on the Russians. We are also white, but we have another civilization. Just turn on the logic. How could a monkey become a black man first, and then this black man turned into a white and Mongoloid? This is complete nonsense.

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby Bogdan_DC » Mon, 13 Nov 2017, 13:44

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby amz » Mon, 13 Nov 2017, 14:00

STMKY wrote:Just turn on the logic. How could a monkey become a black man first, and then this black man turned into a white and Mongoloid? This is complete nonsense.

You need first imagination to think in abstracto. Than you'll learn the logic. You seem to forgot the first lesson.

As about slavery and Western influence, you were too backward to do it in a proper Western manner in the same time but Communist and Soviets were made by Western philosophers and is essentially a Western doctrine applied first here because people were not educated enough to see alternatives and enslaved half of continent in XX century :)

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 13 Nov 2017, 18:43

amz wrote:As about slavery and Western influence, you were too backward to do it in a proper Western manner in the same time but Communist and Soviets were made by Western philosophers and is essentially a Western doctrine applied first here because people were not educated enough to see alternatives and enslaved half of continent in XX century :)

Two questions.

When did aborigenes become citizens in Australia and when did a black man become a general in Russia?

National Flag:
ZimbabweZimbabwe

Postby Sables4EVA » Tue, 14 Nov 2017, 05:30

STMKY wrote:What other racial theories. I am from Russia, we have never had slavery and racism like in the West. It is not necessary to blame the sins of the West on the Russians. We are also white, but we have another civilization. Just turn on the logic. How could a monkey become a black man first, and then this black man turned into a white and Mongoloid? This is complete nonsense.

So much ignorance and bigotry in one easy package. I weep for Russian education if this is what it produces.

"We have never had racism like in the West." You Russians are the most racist and close minded group of guys I have ever met, you are so convinced of your own superiority that you cannot even see the wood because the trees are in your way.

National Flag:
ItalyItaly

Re: Changing the spelling of surnames

Postby Canalina » Tue, 14 Nov 2017, 08:10

I have to agree with Sables4Eva. From the group of russian forumists (not all of them) exhales a feeling of superiority and nationalism quite indigestible for us westerns. Probably you are not aware of it, but it sounds both rude and kiddish

About racism, I've read a report by an italian journalist which twenty years ago made a trip along the former URSS and he wrote that it was plenty of racism between the various people: uzbeks hated taijiks, turkmen hated kazakhs, kyrgyzs hated uzbeks, armenians hated azeris... and russians felt superior to them all. He wrote that former URSS was a pressure cooker, congested by all these racial hates. I don't know if things were and are really so, I've never been in Russia; I just report what I've read.

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Tue, 14 Nov 2017, 10:25

Vova12 wrote:
amz wrote:As about slavery and Western influence, you were too backward to do it in a proper Western manner in the same time but Communist and Soviets were made by Western philosophers and is essentially a Western doctrine applied first here because people were not educated enough to see alternatives and enslaved half of continent in XX century :)

Two questions.

When did aborigenes become citizens in Australia and when did a black man become a general in Russia?

Interesting story about the black slave boy turning a Russian general and being a godson of Peter the great. Have to read his great-grandson Pushkin's book. But his says nothing all about racism in Russia. More about that Peter the great was apparently not a racist on this matter.

Also I am quite sure that the law in the USSR was well ahead on this matter compared to many other countries. But so was the law in East Germany and statistics now show that there is a bigger percentage of racists (and the lowest percentage of foreigners for that matter) compared to the rest of Germany.
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 14 Nov 2017, 15:16

I completely disagre with my compatriot and his theories about the history of Russia and the origin of man.
We had slavery and everything else.
If you have any questions please contact me and not to him.

Do you know that your master of the USA 60 years ago had racial laws in relation to "colored" the same as in Nazi Germany in relation to the Jews?

And the West dуres to open its lying mouth?

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 14 Nov 2017, 15:21

Sables4EVA wrote:
So much ignorance and bigotry in one easy package. I weep for Russian education if this is what it produces.

"We have never had racism like in the West." You Russians are the most racist and close minded group of guys I have ever met, you are so convinced of your own superiority that you cannot even see the wood because the trees are in your way.

I advise you to read the inagural speches of the US Presidents and i think you will change your mind.

This is where the superirity is spoken by direct text))

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 14 Nov 2017, 15:27

Canalina wrote:I have to agree with Sables4Eva. From the group of russian forumists (not all of them) exhales a feeling of superiority and nationalism quite indigestible for us westerns. Probably you are not aware of it, but it sounds both rude and kiddish

About racism, I've read a report by an italian journalist which twenty years ago made a trip along the former URSS and he wrote that it was plenty of racism between the various people: uzbeks hated taijiks, turkmen hated kazakhs, kyrgyzs hated uzbeks, armenians hated azeris... and russians felt superior to them all. He wrote that former URSS was a pressure cooker, congested by all these racial hates. I don't know if things were and are really so, I've never been in Russia; I just report what I've read.

Therefore Russians were killed and robbed in Central Asia and now these countries are rapidly moving into the Middle Ages.

This is what awaits you in Europe in the future. Howewer i not sure that i can write what i want, in the West there is no freedom of speech in comparesson with Russia ...

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 14 Nov 2017, 15:38

Show me the same thing in Russia!

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 14 Nov 2017, 15:49

RugbyLiebe wrote:Also I am quite sure that the law in the USSR was well ahead on this matter compared to many other countries. But so was the law in East Germany and statistics now show that there is a bigger percentage of racists (and the lowest percentage of foreigners for that matter) compared to the rest of Germany.

I am ready to explain the reason if you promise not to take ofense at my words.

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Tue, 14 Nov 2017, 19:28

Vova12 wrote:
RugbyLiebe wrote:Also I am quite sure that the law in the USSR was well ahead on this matter compared to many other countries. But so was the law in East Germany and statistics now show that there is a bigger percentage of racists (and the lowest percentage of foreigners for that matter) compared to the rest of Germany.

I am ready to explain the reason if you promise not to take ofense at my words.

I would have a hard guess, that your explanation includes living under authorian regimes from 1933-1990?
Apart from that I never take offense at words in a discussion, the more diverse the better.

National Flag:
ZimbabweZimbabwe

Postby Sables4EVA » Wed, 15 Nov 2017, 06:04

The thing is Vova, the West has learnt from its mistakes. Russia continues on its merry way and closes itself off to all progress. Why is it every year we hear of Russian teams having to play behind closed doors in the UEFA competitions because of racist chanting? It hardly ever happens at Western European Stadiums any more.

You constantly bring out the past, maybe because Russia lives in the past, the rest of the world looks forward into the future and takes history as it is, not something that defines us but something we can learn from to improve ourselves and the communities we live in.

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby iul » Wed, 15 Nov 2017, 06:35

Turning your countries into muslim or negro colonies and tolerating degenerates isn't progress

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby Bogdan_DC » Wed, 15 Nov 2017, 12:10

iul wrote:Turning your countries into muslim or negro colonies and tolerating degenerates isn't progress

Can i ask for an admin to block iul? :)))

PreviousNext

Return to Other subjects