Tier 2 & 3 Rugby Forum

All Hail President Trump

User avatar
Posts: 808
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: All Hail President Trump

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 11 Nov 2016, 05:04

Bolaroid wrote:It is said the Baltic states are nervous about a Russian invasion.


After apartheid for Russian in the Baltic countries (except Lithuania) I would have in ther place woried about this, but Russia will not attack them.

Russia will soon close all transit of goods through the Baltic ports and minimize the economic tiese.

The fruits of this polici you have to see in the United Kingdom and Ireland where several hundred lives Balts.

The poppulation of Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia.

Image

My advice, give them a little money that they would shut up about the Russian agression ...

Posts: 1025
Joined: Fri, 25 Apr 2014, 14:11
National Flag:
ZimbabweZimbabwe

Re: All Hail President Trump

Postby Sables4EVA » Fri, 11 Nov 2016, 06:26

Vova12 wrote:After the invention of nuclear weapons world war imposible so will mean the end of civilization

A local conflicts will continue, such is the nature of man.


A couple of things I have learnt over my 40 plus years:

- Nuclear weapons making war impossible? Never say never. If a tool has been made, it will get used at some stage. As long as a nuclear weapon exists, the chance someone will set it of is just a matter of time. the only solution is to destroy all nukes before someone gets the chance. In this world we have people who are willing to blow themselves up for a cause, what difference does it make to them if the bomb they use is nuclear.

- If a leader is on his back foot and is losing a conventional war, he will have no problem pressing the nuclear war button because he will reason he has no other option, no matter how rational and sane he is.

- Some people will do anything to stay in power, I mean ANYTHING, nuking a pesky neighbour in stead of sending in a conventional force because the armed forces have been depleted due to mismanagement of funds is par for the course, and there are a couple of nuclear powers this could affect.

- Never be surprised at human stupidity.
Last edited by Sables4EVA on Fri, 11 Nov 2016, 06:35, edited 3 times in total.

Posts: 1025
Joined: Fri, 25 Apr 2014, 14:11
National Flag:
ZimbabweZimbabwe

Re: All Hail President Trump

Postby Sables4EVA » Fri, 11 Nov 2016, 06:32

Bolaroid wrote:A reversion to nationalism is merely the symptom of something else that is going wrong within a country. Most recently in the west, it has been the liberal elite's push for globalism, the export of manufacturing jobs and the insistence on open borders amongst other things. This utopian one world ideal has been exploited by the few at the expense of the many. If the silent majority were not ignored or had their views suppressed for economic gain, we would not have this surge.


The problem with political systems the world over is that if one candidate says one thing the other has to immediately contradict them. If one promotes embracing the world the other will promote isolationalism. There is no middle ground anymore, its like agreeing with your opponent is a weakness. Politics nowadays is not about the welfare of the population, it about how to get the votes so they can stay in power as long as they can. There are very few, if any, politicians who are genuinely in it to help people, and those that are do not stand a chance in the political shark tank.

Yes I am very cynical about politicians, I live in a country where politics is used as a weapon.

Billy Connelly once joked that if anyone wanted to become a politician they need to be locked up immediately, because just the wish to become one shows a dishonest streak.

Posts: 1072
Joined: Wed, 14 Oct 2015, 13:30
National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Re: All Hail President Trump

Postby RugbyLiebe » Fri, 11 Nov 2016, 08:02

Vova12 wrote:
Bolaroid wrote:It is said the Baltic states are nervous about a Russian invasion.


After apartheid for Russian in the Baltic countries (except Lithuania) I would have in ther place woried about this, but Russia will not attack them.

Russia will soon close all transit of goods through the Baltic ports and minimize the economic tiese.

The fruits of this polici you have to see in the United Kingdom and Ireland where several hundred lives Balts.

The poppulation of Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia.

Image

My advice, give them a little money that they would shut up about the Russian agression ...


Again I am wondering what you want to say with this numbers. They look like actually a lot more Russian are still there than one would expect. If I look at the numbers of the 1,3 Million German-Russians who moved "back" to Germany, these numbers are even lower. If you wanted to make a case for Russian oppression in the Balts, this is certainly not a good argument.
How to grow rugby worldwide?
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

User avatar
Posts: 186
Joined: Mon, 21 Sep 2015, 15:38
National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Re: All Hail President Trump

Postby Bolaroid » Fri, 11 Nov 2016, 18:47

Vova12 wrote:
Bolaroid wrote:
It only takes one crazy leader to hit the button, it nearly happened by accident on more than one occasion.

After the election of the Trump we stil have 8 years of life as minimum.

At the expense of Clinton and Co. I had big doubts.

And not just me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVpEPO0ArN4

I was not a Clinton supporter. I think she was misguided and dangerous. However, Trump is also unpredictable and prone to fits of anger.

The American man in your video doesn't like Trump much. He is also strangely seems to be pro-Russian American living in the Ukraine.

I read a rumour today that Putin may be quitting, is this true? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... xpert.html

User avatar
Posts: 186
Joined: Mon, 21 Sep 2015, 15:38
National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Re: All Hail President Trump

Postby Bolaroid » Fri, 11 Nov 2016, 18:56

Sables4EVA wrote:The problem with political systems the world over is that if one candidate says one thing the other has to immediately contradict them. If one promotes embracing the world the other will promote isolationalism. There is no middle ground anymore, its like agreeing with your opponent is a weakness. Politics nowadays is not about the welfare of the population, it about how to get the votes so they can stay in power as long as they can. There are very few, if any, politicians who are genuinely in it to help people, and those that are do not stand a chance in the political shark tank.

Yes I am very cynical about politicians, I live in a country where politics is used as a weapon.

Billy Connelly once joked that if anyone wanted to become a politician they need to be locked up immediately, because just the wish to become one shows a dishonest streak.

All fair points, unfortunately it's the best we have. I will say though, I think the US should change its leader every 4 years.

8 years of Clinton followed by 8 years of Bush followed by 8 years of Obama is not a good thing imo, the second 4 years always let them down.

User avatar
Posts: 808
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: All Hail President Trump

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 11 Nov 2016, 20:33

Sables4EVA wrote:
A couple of things I have learnt over my 40 plus years:

- Nuclear weapons making war impossible? Never say never. If a tool has been made, it will get used at some stage. As long as a nuclear weapon exists, the chance someone will set it of is just a matter of time. the only solution is to destroy all nukes before someone gets the chance. In this world we have people who are willing to blow themselves up for a cause, what difference does it make to them if the bomb they use is nuclear.

- If a leader is on his back foot and is losing a conventional war, he will have no problem pressing the nuclear war button because he will reason he has no other option, no matter how rational and sane he is.

- Some people will do anything to stay in power, I mean ANYTHING, nuking a pesky neighbour in stead of sending in a conventional force because the armed forces have been depleted due to mismanagement of funds is par for the course, and there are a couple of nuclear powers this could affect.

- Never be surprised at human stupidity.


A couple of things I have learnt over my 40 plus years:

If nuclear weapons disapear, it will be possible conventional war between the great countries, such as between NATO and Russia with great chances of success in NATO.

Nuclear weapons are received by Stalin in 1949 ensured peace (the Cold War) for 70 years.

In a country having nuclear weapons no one will atack. North Korea and Iraq proves it.

Ballance is important forces in the world and Russia is now trying to ensure this balance.

This ballance between the USSR and the US ensures peace.

User avatar
Posts: 808
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: All Hail President Trump

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 11 Nov 2016, 20:50

RugbyLiebe wrote:Again I am wondering what you want to say with this numbers. They look like actually a lot more Russian are still there than one would expect. If I look at the numbers of the 1,3 Million German-Russians who moved "back" to Germany, these numbers are even lower. If you wanted to make a case for Russian oppression in the Balts, this is certainly not a good argument.

The Germans in Russia have citizenship, and Russian though born in the Latvian nationality does not citizenship.

Germans go to Germany for a higher standard of living, not because they are oppressed.

Ill list a few of the Germans Russia.

Alexei Miller - Chairman and Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors of "Gazprom".

Image

German Gref - President and Chairman of the Board of Sberbank of Russia, the largest state-owned bank in Russia.

Image

Former deceased Patriarch of the Russian Orthodox Church - Alexiy II(Alexei Rediger)

Image

User avatar
Posts: 808
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: All Hail President Trump

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 11 Nov 2016, 21:08

Bolaroid wrote:I was not a Clinton supporter. I think she was misguided and dangerous. However, Trump is also unpredictable and prone to fits of anger.

The American man in your video doesn't like Trump much. He is also strangely seems to be pro-Russian American living in the Ukraine.

I read a rumour today that Putin may be quitting, is this true? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... xpert.html

This is an American living and fighting in the Donbassand Donbas is not Ukraine.

About Putin. I do not know anything about his health, but he has support in Russia which allows him to be the president until he wants to.

Posts: 1025
Joined: Fri, 25 Apr 2014, 14:11
National Flag:
ZimbabweZimbabwe

Re: All Hail President Trump

Postby Sables4EVA » Sat, 12 Nov 2016, 09:17

Vova12 wrote:This balance between the USSR and the US ensures peace.


Its a balance formed on fear. It may have ensured peace but it led to a very depressed population .

And remember fear leads to hate, hate leads to anger and anger is the path to the Dark Side.

User avatar
Posts: 1592
Joined: Thu, 08 May 2014, 11:00
National Flag:
Faroe IslandsFaroe Islands

Re: All Hail President Trump

Postby Ser Podrick of Payne » Sat, 12 Nov 2016, 09:30

Not surprisingly Trump is already having to rethink some of his most brash proposals, he is now reportedly open to keep some of the "Obamacare" that he denounced before...

User avatar
Posts: 808
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: All Hail President Trump

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 12 Nov 2016, 10:21

Sables4EVA wrote:
Vova12 wrote:This balance between the USSR and the US ensures peace.


Its a balance formed on fear. It may have ensured peace but it led to a very depressed population .

And remember fear leads to hate, hate leads to anger and anger is the path to the Dark Side.

This ballance gave me and my family the oportunty to live!

Is not that enough?

If Stalin had not made a nuclear bomb United States Co. would destroy the Soviet Union as Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

10000% !!!!

And where is this "dark side" when it comes to your familys life?

User avatar
Posts: 808
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: All Hail President Trump

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 12 Nov 2016, 10:32

Image

Image

:lol:

Posts: 143
Joined: Tue, 12 Apr 2016, 14:19
National Flag:
WalesWales

Re: All Hail President Trump

Postby sammo » Sat, 12 Nov 2016, 14:36

Vova12 wrote:
Sables4EVA wrote:
Vova12 wrote:This balance between the USSR and the US ensures peace.


Its a balance formed on fear. It may have ensured peace but it led to a very depressed population .

And remember fear leads to hate, hate leads to anger and anger is the path to the Dark Side.

This ballance gave me and my family the oportunty to live!

Is not that enough?

If Stalin had not made a nuclear bomb United States Co. would destroy the Soviet Union as Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

10000% !!!!

And where is this "dark side" when it comes to your familys life?


Hang on, let's not forget the tens of proxy wars that were fought in order to gain/maintain spheres of influence by both sides! Saying that the Cold War ensured peace is completely false, maybe it meant that there was no conflict in the USSR or the US, but it certainly caused conflicts elsewhere.

User avatar
Posts: 808
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: All Hail President Trump

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 12 Nov 2016, 18:11

sammo wrote:
Hang on, let's not forget the tens of proxy wars that were fought in order to gain/maintain spheres of influence by both sides! Saying that the Cold War ensured peace is completely false, maybe it meant that there was no conflict in the USSR or the US, but it certainly caused conflicts elsewhere.

Undoubtedly . But local conflicts have always been. It was not world wars.

So I say that the United States and the Soviet Union did the acquistion of nuclear weapons world war impossible.

In another case the US would be the sole possesors of nuclear weapons in the world, local conflicts have continued, as in the Soviet Union would be the radioactave contamination zone.

I prefer the first option.

Posts: 581
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2014, 20:56
National Flag:
GeorgiaGeorgia

Re: All Hail President Trump

Postby fullbackace » Sun, 13 Nov 2016, 21:56

Note to self: never take iul seriously again.


Trump got the least votes of any republican candidate in the last 20 years. Hillary got 2 million more votes than him. There is no rise of nationalism, in fact it's the end of American exceptionalism, the public is polarised. anti-establishment movements have started on both right and the left. Trump is the president, and Sanders progressives (Keith Ellison) will be taking over the DNC from Hillary surrogates.

The centrist establishment has screwed over the people, corporations are making bigger profits than ever before, but they're paying less to their workers, paying less taxes, and spending money in lobbying so they can dodge even more taxes and regulations. They already destroyed the industrial jobs in the US (by coincidence that hit Michigan and Pennsylvania the most). Americans don't want any more wall street liberals and their zombie supporters. Albeit Right wing supporters are just as "zombified".

People saw Trump as means to destroy the establishment. It was same with Sanders on the left but Bernie got cheated out of the nomination by DNC. Hillary was the face of establishment, She was the Jeb! Bush of Democrats. Hillary said "fuck you" to millennials, White middle-class and the independents. She was hoping for Women and Minorities but even there, she lost with White women and didn't have enough support among latinos.



Here's a good video about it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOcstHhtL4Y
Don't Pray For Easy lives, Pray for enough Beer!

Posts: 1072
Joined: Wed, 14 Oct 2015, 13:30
National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Re: All Hail President Trump

Postby RugbyLiebe » Mon, 14 Nov 2016, 08:43

Vova12 wrote:
RugbyLiebe wrote:Again I am wondering what you want to say with this numbers. They look like actually a lot more Russian are still there than one would expect. If I look at the numbers of the 1,3 Million German-Russians who moved "back" to Germany, these numbers are even lower. If you wanted to make a case for Russian oppression in the Balts, this is certainly not a good argument.

The Germans in Russia have citizenship, and Russian though born in the Latvian nationality does not citizenship.

Germans go to Germany for a higher standard of living, not because they are oppressed.

Ill list a few of the Germans Russia.


That's actually what I wrote. A lot of German-Russians moved to Germany hence, "Russians" are leaving those areas. You were the only one writing about oppression, and you simply haven't made a solid case why.
How to grow rugby worldwide?
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

Posts: 1072
Joined: Wed, 14 Oct 2015, 13:30
National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Re: All Hail President Trump

Postby RugbyLiebe » Mon, 14 Nov 2016, 08:44

Vova12 wrote:
:lol:


Really funny pictures. As always I love your humour ;-)
How to grow rugby worldwide?
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

Posts: 1025
Joined: Fri, 25 Apr 2014, 14:11
National Flag:
ZimbabweZimbabwe

Re: All Hail President Trump

Postby Sables4EVA » Mon, 14 Nov 2016, 09:01

Vova12 wrote:
Sables4EVA wrote:
Vova12 wrote:This balance between the USSR and the US ensures peace.


Its a balance formed on fear. It may have ensured peace but it led to a very depressed population .

And remember fear leads to hate, hate leads to anger and anger is the path to the Dark Side.

This ballance gave me and my family the oportunty to live!

Is not that enough?

If Stalin had not made a nuclear bomb United States Co. would destroy the Soviet Union as Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

10000% !!!!

And where is this "dark side" when it comes to your familys life?


The Dark Side is a reference to Star Wars the movies, it was meant to be a light hearted attempt at humour, obviously left a middle parting in your hair (if you have any) as it flew over your head. :)

I don't think the US would have just bombed Moscow just for the sake of it. I DO think they would have used the Bomb as leverage to get what they wished from stubborn countries. So no, it is not 10000% percent sure that would have happened, remember even the population of the USA at the time were horrified at what the results were at Hiroshima and Nagasaki and that is what lead to a lot of movements in the Western world towards a more peaceful society, people no longer blindly accepted war as the only option. Look at the objections that have led to riots and demonstrations through out the USA over involvement in wars from Vietnam to the present day. Would those have been permitted during the Soviet period?

User avatar
Posts: 808
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: All Hail President Trump

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 14 Nov 2016, 16:30

RugbyLiebe wrote:
That's actually what I wrote. A lot of German-Russians moved to Germany hence, "Russians" are leaving those areas. You were the only one writing about oppression, and you simply haven't made a solid case why.

Okay! Let us asume that German- 30% of the population in Russia.

But the Germans only 2-3% of civil servants. Half of them do not have citizenship though born in Russia.

The German language has no official status, limited education in the German language and the number of German schools.

This is todays apartheid EU.

Such a situation with the Russian in the Baltic States.

But they serv in the NATO army and I know in whom they will fire during the war.

User avatar
Posts: 808
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: All Hail President Trump

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 14 Nov 2016, 16:36

Sables4EVA wrote:This I stole from the KGB archives.

The Dark Side is a reference to Star Wars the movies, it was meant to be a light hearted attempt at humour, obviously left a middle parting in your hair (if you have any) as it flew over your head. :)

I don't think the US would have just bombed Moscow just for the sake of it. I DO think they would have used the Bomb as leverage to get what they wished from stubborn countries. So no, it is not 10000% percent sure that would have happened, remember even the population of the USA at the time were horrified at what the results were at Hiroshima and Nagasaki and that is what lead to a lot of movements in the Western world towards a more peaceful society, people no longer blindly accepted war as the only option. Look at the objections that have led to riots and demonstrations through out the USA over involvement in wars from Vietnam to the present day. Would those have been permitted during the Soviet period?


It is my assumption about the US , but these are facts.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Unthinkable
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plan_Totality
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Dropshot

Stalin made the atomic bomb and the plans remained on paper only.

Posts: 1025
Joined: Fri, 25 Apr 2014, 14:11
National Flag:
ZimbabweZimbabwe

Re: All Hail President Trump

Postby Sables4EVA » Tue, 15 Nov 2016, 07:08

The first 2 links you posted were before the USSR got the Bomb and it wasn't Stalin getting one that stopped it happening. The last one was a contingency plan to counter Soviet aggression in Western Europe. I am sure there were plans made by Stalin to take over the rest of Europe after the Nazis were defeated, and to counter NATO aggression in Eastern Europe. Luckily good sense prevented this happening or maybe the world was just tired after 6 years of terrible war.

Once again fear and a lack of trust is the root of all these problems.

User avatar
Posts: 808
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: All Hail President Trump

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 15 Nov 2016, 14:16

Sables4EVA wrote:The first 2 links you posted were before the USSR got the Bomb and it wasn't Stalin getting one that stopped it happening. The last one was a contingency plan to counter Soviet aggression in Western Europe. I am sure there were plans made by Stalin to take over the rest of Europe after the Nazis were defeated, and to counter NATO aggression in Eastern Europe. Luckily good sense prevented this happening or maybe the world was just tired after 6 years of terrible war.

Once again fear and a lack of trust is the root of all these problems.

The United States did not have time to increase the number of atomic bombs before such weapons apeared in the USSR.

Rockets were not, it was necessary to break through B-29 and the Soviet Union was a good fighter aircraft as shown by the Korean War.

This prevented the possibillity of the US premptive strike.

Then began a mutual nuclear deterence.

Stalin wanted to capture the whole of Europe in 1945?

If Hitler & Mussolini and Co. do not have attacked the Soviet Union Stalin is not captured Eastern Europe.

And the US would not be able to occupy Western Europe.

I think the Red Army would have reached the Pyrenees and LaManhe .

It was fear of this Roosvelt and Churchill troops landed in Normandy.

Posts: 1025
Joined: Fri, 25 Apr 2014, 14:11
National Flag:
ZimbabweZimbabwe

Re: All Hail President Trump

Postby Sables4EVA » Tue, 15 Nov 2016, 14:20

We are all victims of our education.

User avatar
Posts: 808
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: All Hail President Trump

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 15 Nov 2016, 14:27

Sables4EVA wrote:We are all victims of our education.

Listen Putin before its too late!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo

Believe !!!!!!

This applies to all present and to the Cap too! :D

PreviousNext

Return to Other subjects

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest