Tier 2 & 3 Rugby Forum

All Hail President Trump

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: All Hail President Trump

Postby Vova12 » Wed, 09 Nov 2016, 17:34

Bolaroid wrote:I'm pleased for the US people, but I do fear for the Eastern Europeans now potentially under the threat of Putin.

Let us hope Vladimir behaves.

Russia threatens to Eastern Europe?

Who specificaly?

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby iul » Wed, 09 Nov 2016, 17:46

The Young Turks vs InfoWars today :lol: :lol: :lol:

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby iul » Wed, 09 Nov 2016, 17:47

Vova12 wrote:
Bolaroid wrote:I'm pleased for the US people, but I do fear for the Eastern Europeans now potentially under the threat of Putin.

Who specificaly?

Ukraine, for starters

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Wed, 09 Nov 2016, 17:54

iul wrote:
Vova12 wrote:

Who specificaly?

Ukraine, for starters

Russia will not allow to kill Russian on their own land.

It is enough that Russia tolerates apartheid in the Baltic States.

National Flag:
Faroe IslandsFaroe Islands

Postby Ser Podrick of Payne » Wed, 09 Nov 2016, 18:06

Vova12 wrote:Russia will not allow to kill Russian on their own land.

Unless of course they are an opponent/critic of Putin, in which case it's open season.

http://news.sky.com/story/thousands-mou ... v-10369380

National Flag:
WalesWales

Postby sammo » Wed, 09 Nov 2016, 19:50

I wasn't going to wade in in this, but the idea that nationalism has been good for Serbia is moronic, did you not live through the conflict in the Balkans in the wake of the break up of Yugoslavia? The wars there were conducted in the name of nationalism by opportunistic politicians on all sides preying on those that were unhappy and looking for a solution. The idea that nationalism has anything to contribute now should be completely debunked by history, it's a shame that people fear those that are different from themselves too much to see that.

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby iul » Wed, 09 Nov 2016, 20:28

sammo wrote:I wasn't going to wade in in this, but the idea that nationalism has been good for Serbia is moronic, did you not live through the conflict in the Balkans in the wake of the break up of Yugoslavia? The wars there were conducted in the name of nationalism by opportunistic politicians on all sides preying on those that were unhappy and looking for a solution. The idea that nationalism has anything to contribute now should be completely debunked by history, it's a shame that people fear those that are different from themselves too much to see that.

What should the Serbs have done before WW1 when the Austrian emperor was demanding that they give up their freedom? What should the people of the colonies have done regarding their masters that were exploiting them? What should the Ukrainians do today as they are facing aggression from a neighbor?
You are living in some sort of idealistic bubble. There are always people looking to make themselves your master, and nationalism is the only thing that glues people together, that gives them that sense of having a shared destiny, that gets them to self sacrifice to protect their freedom and their way of life.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Wed, 09 Nov 2016, 20:29

Ser Podrick of Payne wrote:Unless of course they are an opponent/critic of Putin, in which case it's open season.

Nemtsov 0% support in the elections of the people do not constitute a danger for Putin.

And he was not Russian, he was a Jew.

And I killed him not Putin.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Wed, 09 Nov 2016, 20:38

iul wrote:
sammo wrote:I wasn't going to wade in in this, but the idea that nationalism has been good for Serbia is moronic, did you not live through the conflict in the Balkans in the wake of the break up of Yugoslavia? The wars there were conducted in the name of nationalism by opportunistic politicians on all sides preying on those that were unhappy and looking for a solution. The idea that nationalism has anything to contribute now should be completely debunked by history, it's a shame that people fear those that are different from themselves too much to see that.

What should the Serbs have done before WW1 when the Austrian emperor was demanding that they give up their freedom? What should the people of the colonies have done regarding their masters that were exploiting them? What should the Ukrainians do today as they are facing aggression from a neighbor?
You are living in some sort of idealistic bubble. There are always people looking to make themselves your master, and nationalism is the only thing that glues people together, that gives them that sense of having a shared destiny, that gets them to self sacrifice to protect their freedom and their way of life.

Ukrainians have invented in Austria-Hungary, before that about them no one had heard.

And the Comunists have collected to Ukraine from Polish, Hungarian, Romanian and Russian lands.

Wait a little and Ukraine torn apart.

National Flag:
WalesWales

Postby sammo » Wed, 09 Nov 2016, 21:06

iul wrote:

You're conflating resistance fighting with nationalism; they aren't one and the same. In actual fact you could say that it is Russian nationalism that is causing the conflict in the Ukraine, and nationalism in response to that isn't the answer, a European-wide peacekeeping force, not based on nationality or ethnicity, would be just as effective if not more so. Maybe my world view is idealistic, but at least I'm not celebrating its regression into the hate, conflict and non-cooperation of the past.

National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Postby Bolaroid » Thu, 10 Nov 2016, 00:06

Vova12 wrote:
Ser Podrick of Payne wrote:Unless of course they are an opponent/critic of Putin, in which case it's open season.

Nemtsov 0% support in the elections of the people do not constitute a danger for Putin.

And he was not Russian, he was a Jew.

And I killed him not Putin.

You are saying someone can't be Russian if you are Jewish even if you are born in Russia? Is Roman Abramovich not Russian then?

I don't think it's appropriate to joke about killing someone.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Thu, 10 Nov 2016, 03:59

Bolaroid wrote:You are saying someone can't be Russian if you are Jewish even if you are born in Russia? Is Roman Abramovich not Russian then?

I don't think it's appropriate to joke about killing someone.

Abramovich is anyone but not Russian.

His status is changed it is now an Englishman.

A Nemtsov is anti-Russian pro-Western politician with support in society at 0%.

He was a member of parliament Yaroslavl region (the only one of his party) before his death.

He was known in Russia that the fuck anything that moves.

I did not like him, the rest of Russia it is not too fond of.

In the 90 years he has held senior positions .He was minister and governor, but his achieviments in the past ..

I am not kidding.

National Flag:
ZimbabweZimbabwe

Postby Sables4EVA » Thu, 10 Nov 2016, 07:01

Any student of history will tell you the same thing I am about to;

Before every major period of warfare there has been a nationalistic surge from most countries. The Napoloeonic wars were a result of the nationalism of France, the 2 world wars were fought over German nationalism, even the crusades were quasi-nationalistic due to the Pope being the only proper de facto ruler in the medieval period. Even the Cold War was the by product of US and USSR nationalism fought by proxy through colonial and smaller conflicts.

We have had a break from nationalism due to the religious extremism in the past couple of decades but all the signs are pointing towards a much greater conflict rearing its ugly head in the near future, there are too many flash points globally from the South China Sea to the Ukraine, Baltic States and the Middle East that if they flared up it would suck in every nation on this planet.

I hope I am wrong, I really do. We just never seem to learn from the past.

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby amz » Thu, 10 Nov 2016, 08:58

Getting Le Pen elected is next for Putin after Brexit and Trump.

Sables, I do hope you're wrong this time...

Buffalo wrote:Also I for one welcome the death of NATO and the unopposed return of the Soviet Union. Only partially kidding but it is a realistic worry. Even for Canadians it's a bit unnerving as Russia is challenging our Arctic claims and regularly enough invades our air space like the bullheaded bully they are. If America isn't firmly in our corner, even if they have their own claims to the North, then things could get heated up there.

I hear UK had some sort of contingency plans for an eventual US going isolationist during Trump presidency, I presumed Canada does have such plans as well. Anyway, it's a bit comfy to hear that not only here in Eastern Europe people feel threatened. I just hope EU will pull its act together and make those investments in defense. Having Canada on the same boat means access to a strategic depth necessary to counter Russia.

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Thu, 10 Nov 2016, 11:06

iul wrote:That would be fantastic, because there are lots of parliamentary elections next year. I would have to go to the emergency room after having a 10 hour boner if the AfD and FN won the elections in Germany and France.

And then you will stay there. As you will have a heartattack, when you realize that the EU aka Germany, France and the UK has pumped millions of Euros into your country. And this is now history when those become elected.
Back to the widespread horsecarts of the early 1990ies just minus the money you got for the German minority which has now also more or less gone somewhere else. 8-)

Edit: how could I even speak about millions of Euros. It is actually about 5 billion euro per YEAR for Romania! Way to go to become a nationalist. Good effort.
How to grow rugby worldwide?
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Thu, 10 Nov 2016, 13:46

Sables4EVA wrote:Any student of history will tell you the same thing I am about to;

Before every major period of warfare there has been a nationalistic surge from most countries. The Napoloeonic wars were a result of the nationalism of France, the 2 world wars were fought over German nationalism, even the crusades were quasi-nationalistic due to the Pope being the only proper de facto ruler in the medieval period. Even the Cold War was the by product of US and USSR nationalism fought by proxy through colonial and smaller conflicts.

We have had a break from nationalism due to the religious extremism in the past couple of decades but all the signs are pointing towards a much greater conflict rearing its ugly head in the near future, there are too many flash points globally from the South China Sea to the Ukraine, Baltic States and the Middle East that if they flared up it would suck in every nation on this planet.

After the invention of nuclear weapons world war imposible so will mean the end of civilization

A local conflicts will continue, such is the nature of man.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Thu, 10 Nov 2016, 13:49

amz wrote:Image

Getting Le Pen elected is next for Putin after Brexit and Trump.

Sables, I do hope you're wrong this time...

I hear UK had some sort of contingency plans for an eventual US going isolationist during Trump presidency, I presumed Canada does have such plans as well. Anyway, it's a bit comfy to hear that not only here in Eastern Europe people feel threatened. I just hope EU will pull its act together and make those investments in defense. Having Canada on the same boat means access to a strategic depth necessary to counter Russia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuFFYObr8ZU

:twisted:
Last edited by Vova12 on Thu, 10 Nov 2016, 13:57, edited 1 time in total.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Thu, 10 Nov 2016, 13:56

Whos who threatens the guys?!?!?

I really feel like an alien that is different from the inabitants of the earth ... :lol:

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Thu, 10 Nov 2016, 15:36

Vova12 wrote:Whos who threatens the guys?!?!?

[i

I really feel like an alien that is different from the inabitants of the earth ... :lol:

So according to your picture Russia is actually the industrial country with the least US-bases around :lol: 8-)
And this as you also are a direct neighbour through Alaska.
Looks fair enough, what should we Germans say, now even with a friend of your president in office :D
How to grow rugby worldwide?
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby amz » Thu, 10 Nov 2016, 16:10

Based on Russian standards and precedents all over Europe, you are under occupation

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Thu, 10 Nov 2016, 18:55

RugbyLiebe wrote:

So according to your picture Russia is actually the industrial country with the least US-bases around :lol: 8-)
And this as you also are a direct neighbour through Alaska.
Looks fair enough, what should we Germans say, now even with a friend of your president in office :D

Russia is now an industrial power because we do not have the US troops and military bases.

I think this is the case. 8-)

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Thu, 10 Nov 2016, 18:56

amz wrote:Based on Russian standards and precedents all over Europe, you are under occupation

There are more amazing things.

In Romania Ceusescu was not the Soviet troops but you think you are enslaved nation SSSR.

And when in Romania there were US bases you consider yourself free.

National Flag:

Postby Bolaroid » Thu, 10 Nov 2016, 22:37

Sables4EVA wrote:Any student of history will tell you the same thing I am about to;

A reversion to nationalism is merely the symptom of something else that is going wrong within a country. Most recently in the west, it has been the liberal elite's push for globalism, the export of manufacturing jobs and the insistence on open borders amongst other things. This utopian one world ideal has been exploited by the few at the expense of the many. If the silent majority were not ignored or had their views suppressed for economic gain, we would not have this surge.
Last edited by Bolaroid on Thu, 10 Nov 2016, 22:49, edited 1 time in total.

National Flag:

Postby Bolaroid » Thu, 10 Nov 2016, 22:43

Vova12 wrote:

Who specificaly?

It is said the Baltic states are nervous about a Russian invasion.

Vova12 wrote:After the invention of nuclear weapons world war imposible so will mean the end of civilization

A local conflicts will continue, such is the nature of man.

It only takes one crazy leader to hit the button, it nearly happened by accident on more than one occasion.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 11 Nov 2016, 04:52

Bolaroid wrote:

It only takes one crazy leader to hit the button, it nearly happened by accident on more than one occasion.

After the election of the Trump we stil have 8 years of life as minimum.

At the expense of Clinton and Co. I had big doubts.

And not just me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVpEPO0ArN4

PreviousNext

Return to Other subjects