Tier 2 & 3 Rugby Forum

Changing the spelling of surnames

User avatar
Posts: 1205
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Hong Kong Regal cup of Nations

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 18 Nov 2017, 09:33

RugbyLiebe wrote:You were the one absolutely ridiculously claiming the USSR made friends not vassals. Don't whataboutism suddenly about border controls to keep people OUT of a country, when the USSR build walls for people to STAY in a country.


The Soviet Union could something to order Romania, China or Yugoslavia? Maybe Albania?
There were not even our troops there!
The USSR could send Germans or Poles to fight in Afghanistan? This is your Atlantic slavery it allows you.
And the wall needs to be built again other wise the whole of Eastern Europe will scatter around the world)) Soon people in the Baltic States and Ukraine will end.

RugbyLiebe wrote:Our gold is here: http://faktenfinder.tagesschau.de/inlan ... g-101.html
So 50% USA.


50 % ? Are you sure ? Then it makes a difference!
And Russian savages keep all their gold in Russia !Savages!

RugbyLiebe wrote:No idea why you talk about immigrants.

Because my wife went to Paris and Brussels this summer and told me what she saw ...

RugbyLiebe wrote:Afghanistan: Germany had very old ties with that country. We build the railways there in the 1920s. Maybe you forgot but at that time there was a civil war going on in Afghanistan and the rebels were about to lose against the Taliban. But even if we would've gone just for US interests: that's what friends do. If you remember right, we didn't go to Irak i.e.


Yes, you have long standing interest in Afghanistan. Its strange why Brezhnev did not send the GDR to go to war there))

I do not understand why the Germans tolerate occupirs on their land?
Image

Posts: 1398
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2014, 09:18
Location: Bucharest
National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Re: Changing the spelling of surnames

Postby amz » Sat, 18 Nov 2017, 10:35

I was posting in Nations Cup thread something nice about Russia than I stumble upon this delirium.

User avatar
Posts: 1205
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Changing the spelling of surnames

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 18 Nov 2017, 13:17

amz wrote:I was posting in Nations Cup thread something nice about Russia than I stumble upon this delirium.

Do Romania also have longstanding interests in Afghanistan and Iraq?
Image

Posts: 1452
Joined: Wed, 14 Oct 2015, 13:30
National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Re: Hong Kong Regal cup of Nations

Postby RugbyLiebe » Sat, 18 Nov 2017, 13:52

Vova12 wrote:
RugbyLiebe wrote:You were the one absolutely ridiculously claiming the USSR made friends not vassals. Don't whataboutism suddenly about border controls to keep people OUT of a country, when the USSR build walls for people to STAY in a country.


The Soviet Union could something to order Romania, China or Yugoslavia? Maybe Albania?
There were not even our troops there!
The USSR could send Germans or Poles to fight in Afghanistan? This is your Atlantic slavery it allows you.
And the wall needs to be built again other wise the whole of Eastern Europe will scatter around the world)) Soon people in the Baltic States and Ukraine will end.

RugbyLiebe wrote:Our gold is here: http://faktenfinder.tagesschau.de/inlan ... g-101.html
So 50% USA.


50 % ? Are you sure ? Then it makes a difference!
And Russian savages keep all their gold in Russia !Savages!

Well it is still less gold than Germany has at home alone. So pat yourself on the back. Well done.
http://www.goldseiten.de/bilder/upload/ ... a2b43d.png

Vova12 wrote:
RugbyLiebe wrote:No idea why you talk about immigrants.

Because my wife went to Paris and Brussels this summer and told me what she saw ...

So what did a tourist see there?

Vova12 wrote:
RugbyLiebe wrote:Yes, you have long standing interest in Afghanistan. Its strange why Brezhnev did not send the GDR to go to war there))

I do not understand why the Germans tolerate occupirs on their land?


Because they always acted alone. That's what regimes do which can't trust their inportant vasalls.

About occupants. Maybe you forgot about it, but we last WW2. In the East there were Russian occupier (which then build a wall to keep people in)
How to grow rugby worldwide?
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

User avatar
Posts: 1205
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Hong Kong Regal cup of Nations

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 18 Nov 2017, 15:56

RugbyLiebe wrote:
Well it is still less gold than Germany has at home alone. So pat yourself on the back. Well done.
http://www.goldseiten.de/bilder/upload/ ... a2b43d.png

Until recently thanks to Gorbachev and Yeltsin Russia had no gold at all!
And now 7 place in the world.
However if Germany has a lot of gold then you can safeli give half of the US.

RugbyLiebe wrote:
So what did a tourist see there?

Very dirty city and very few white faces.
RugbyLiebe wrote:

Because they always acted alone. That's what regimes do which can't trust their inportant vasalls.

About occupants. Maybe you forgot about it, but we last WW2. In the East there were Russian occupier (which then build a wall to keep people in)


But the Russians left Germany! Why is not the US do this?
Image

Posts: 1452
Joined: Wed, 14 Oct 2015, 13:30
National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Re: Hong Kong Regal cup of Nations

Postby RugbyLiebe » Sat, 18 Nov 2017, 20:07

Vova12 wrote:
But the Russians left Germany! Why is not the US do this?


Because we allow them to stay. Those army bases are a really nice economic factor in many god-forsaken regions. Also we save a lot of money for military if the US do that for us.
You would call it outsourcing in market terms.
They do a good job. Our economy is great and we don't have a lot of conflicts. Their leadership is extremely stupid every now and then, but not dangerous for us.
And off course it is nice to know, that we don't get into a Krimesque situation like somebody thinking that a part of Germany is former Russian territory and all without having a big military we would normally need.

Sounds logic, right? I mean we could also waste more money to be part of the military biggest dick challenge, but we are not.
How to grow rugby worldwide?
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

User avatar
Posts: 1205
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Hong Kong Regal cup of Nations

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 19 Nov 2017, 06:09

RugbyLiebe wrote:
Because we allow them to stay. Those army bases are a really nice economic factor in many god-forsaken regions. Also we save a lot of money for military if the US do that for us.
You would call it outsourcing in market terms.
They do a good job. Our economy is great and we don't have a lot of conflicts. Their leadership is extremely stupid every now and then, but not dangerous for us.
And off course it is nice to know, that we don't get into a Krimesque situation like somebody thinking that a part of Germany is former Russian territory and all without having a big military we would normally need.

Sounds logic, right? I mean we could also waste more money to be part of the military biggest dick challenge, but we are not.

We are tolerant of foreigners. The first princes in Russia were Vikings, Catherina Great in the 18th century was German, and Stalin was a Georgian.

But we destroy foreign armies on our land.
Who will be happy in Russia for foreign troops?
Traitors, traders and prostituts.
But their opinion no one asks.

The Germans are a great nation that could defend itself for centuries, but its all in the past.
Image

Posts: 276
Joined: Wed, 26 Oct 2016, 16:02
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Changing the spelling of surnames

Postby STMKY » Sun, 19 Nov 2017, 13:30

Я немного шокирован. Насколько же наивные и тупые эти англо-саксы. Вместо того, чтобы обсудить заявку России и Грузии на Кубок Мира 2023 они мне приводят в ответ липовые отчёты Макларена и ВАДА, ссылки на фейк-фильмы о системе повального допинга в России. Они похоже реально верят в эту пропаганду. Там уже похоже полный Оруэл. Причём это независимо от страны проживания. Им мозги промывают одинаково, что в Англии, США или Австралии. Но по голосам видно, что большинство поддерживает идею. Но они никак не отвечают в теме. Видимо некоторые понимают, что здесь явно что-то не чисто, но бояться писать. Это как же поменялась ситуация, у них совок, у нас полная свобода.

User avatar
Posts: 1205
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Changing the spelling of surnames

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 19 Nov 2017, 17:03

Write in English. We have nothing to hide. 8-)
Image

User avatar
Posts: 1205
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Changing the spelling of surnames

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 19 Nov 2017, 17:05

A US citizen after 10 years of life in Russia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuyBSuD8_vQ
Image

Posts: 347
Joined: Wed, 15 Mar 2017, 09:56
National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Re: Changing the spelling of surnames

Postby Bogdan_DC » Mon, 20 Nov 2017, 08:09

That's obviously works for Germany, Romania and other NATO countries. If you take out all the propaganda, economically is one of the best period of time for this countries. What about Russia?Having a big army is helping your people to have a decent life?Numbers don't lie and helping Putin show his muscles in the world doesn't help Russian people have better life.

Posts: 116
Joined: Sat, 31 May 2014, 21:12
National Flag:
FranceFrance

Re: Hong Kong Regal cup of Nations

Postby vino_93 » Mon, 20 Nov 2017, 14:19

Vova12 wrote:
RugbyLiebe wrote:
RugbyLiebe wrote:
So what did a tourist see there?

Very dirty city and very few white faces.

Fully agree. Parisians are dirty people. And there are soooo many far east asian tourists these days, we see only them :)

Talking about walls, I remember a famous one in Berlin. Wasn't it built by Russian friends ? (Or should we talk about vassal ?)

User avatar
Posts: 1205
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Changing the spelling of surnames

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 21 Nov 2017, 17:15

Bogdan_DC wrote:That's obviously works for Germany, Romania and other NATO countries. If you take out all the propaganda, economically is one of the best period of time for this countries. What about Russia?Having a big army is helping your people to have a decent life?Numbers don't lie and helping Putin show his muscles in the world doesn't help Russian people have better life.

Russia under Putin began to live much better than under Yeltsin.
But Russia has always lived worse than in Western Europe. But this is not the reason to become servants.

Russia certainli experiencs the influence of the West, but we choose what we need.

In Bryansk cowboys from the U S were invited to develop livestok.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAY-tNhazSU&t=39s

Ten years have passed and ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMTYZadnWHo
Image

User avatar
Posts: 1205
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Hong Kong Regal cup of Nations

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 21 Nov 2017, 17:23

vino_93 wrote:Fully agree. Parisians are dirty people. And there are soooo many far east asian tourists these days, we see only them :)

Talking about walls, I remember a famous one in Berlin. Wasn't it built by Russian friends ? (Or should we talk about vassal ?)

In the Paris suburbs my wife liked a lot more.

This is her opinion and i quoted him, although this is undoubtedly racist observation by your standard.

In Berlin we were not, if ever we go i will share my impression. 8-)
Image

Previous

Return to Other subjects

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest