Tier 2 & 3 Rugby Forum

Changing the spelling of surnames

Posts: 1398
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2014, 09:18
Location: Bucharest
National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Re: Changing the spelling of surnames

Postby amz » Wed, 15 Nov 2017, 12:20

In my book, that line would grant a pretty big sanction.

Posts: 347
Joined: Wed, 15 Mar 2017, 09:56
National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Re: Changing the spelling of surnames

Postby Bogdan_DC » Wed, 15 Nov 2017, 13:15

Iul can you ban yourself for 1-2 weeks please? Thank you!

Posts: 215
Joined: Tue, 12 Apr 2016, 14:19
National Flag:
WalesWales

Re: Changing the spelling of surnames

Postby sammo » Wed, 15 Nov 2017, 13:33

Bogdan_DC wrote:
iul wrote:Turning your countries into muslim or negro colonies and tolerating degenerates isn't progress

Can i ask for an admin to block iul? :)))


I reported the post, but in my experience nothing ever happens

User avatar
Posts: 1867
Joined: Tue, 15 Apr 2014, 18:36
National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Re: Changing the spelling of surnames

Postby iul » Wed, 15 Nov 2017, 13:41

There's nothing wrong with that statement. You are too used to censorship in your own country.

Posts: 1398
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2014, 09:18
Location: Bucharest
National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Re: Changing the spelling of surnames

Postby amz » Wed, 15 Nov 2017, 13:46

sammo wrote:
Bogdan_DC wrote:
iul wrote:Turning your countries into muslim or negro colonies and tolerating degenerates isn't progress

Can i ask for an admin to block iul? :)))


I reported the post, but in my experience nothing ever happens


iul is the owner of this place :D and from other moderators, they're very selective with what they do, especially 4N, he only see what he wants. So I wouldn't expect much from moderation team (only YamahaKiwi seem more interested in this but he dissapears from long periods of time)

Posts: 347
Joined: Wed, 15 Mar 2017, 09:56
National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Re: Changing the spelling of surnames

Postby Bogdan_DC » Wed, 15 Nov 2017, 13:51

iul wrote:There's nothing wrong with that statement. You are too used to censorship in your own country.


Please tell us more about how to not " tolerate" freedom of moving & "degenerates".
Anyway "degenerates" =?

User avatar
Posts: 1867
Joined: Tue, 15 Apr 2014, 18:36
National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Re: Changing the spelling of surnames

Postby iul » Wed, 15 Nov 2017, 14:05

Bogdan_DC wrote:
iul wrote:There's nothing wrong with that statement. You are too used to censorship in your own country.


Please tell us more about how to not " tolerate" freedom of moving & "degenerates".
Anyway "degenerates" =?

What do you mean by to not tolerate freedom of moving?

Degenerates = pedofiles, homosexuals, etc...

Posts: 347
Joined: Wed, 15 Mar 2017, 09:56
National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Re: Changing the spelling of surnames

Postby Bogdan_DC » Wed, 15 Nov 2017, 14:16

You are homophobic also...way to go Iul

Posts: 1579
Joined: Wed, 30 Apr 2014, 16:57

Re: Changing the spelling of surnames

Postby 4N » Wed, 15 Nov 2017, 14:41

Poor stuff iul. You need to travel more and meet more diverse people.

User avatar
Posts: 1205
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Changing the spelling of surnames

Postby Vova12 » Wed, 15 Nov 2017, 17:25

You must all be more tolerant of iul :D ...
Image

User avatar
Posts: 1205
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Changing the spelling of surnames

Postby Vova12 » Wed, 15 Nov 2017, 17:45

Sables4EVA wrote:The thing is Vova, the West has learnt from its mistakes. Russia continues on its merry way and closes itself off to all progress. Why is it every year we hear of Russian teams having to play behind closed doors in the UEFA competitions because of racist chanting? It hardly ever happens at Western European Stadiums any more.

You constantly bring out the past, maybe because Russia lives in the past, the rest of the world looks forward into the future and takes history as it is, not something that defines us but something we can learn from to improve ourselves and the communities we live in.

This is article 2015 in Russian about racist incident in the stands in Russia and England 2012-14 .

https://www.sport-express.ru/football/a ... ws/836452/

13 in Russia vs12 in the UK ... 8-)
Image

Posts: 1089
Joined: Fri, 25 Apr 2014, 14:11
National Flag:
ZimbabweZimbabwe

Re: Changing the spelling of surnames

Postby Sables4EVA » Wed, 15 Nov 2017, 17:45

The funny thing is Iul that in many circles that comment of yours would class you as a degenerate.

I saddens me that rugby people think and feel this way. The respect and honour that is one of the tenets of the game, the acceptance of everyone no matter what background, is one of the reasons I love the game so much. For example, when a rugby player comes out the closet the general response is "so what", in other sports they ten to get shunned.

It is people like you who are the whistlers and shouters during conversion kicks which to me is the lowest form of crassness.

@Vova, a Russian article, what a surprise that it would show Russia in a favourable light. The fact is you don't hear English clubs being forced to play behind closed doors, and that's a fact.

User avatar
Posts: 1205
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Changing the spelling of surnames

Postby Vova12 » Wed, 15 Nov 2017, 17:56

Sables4EVA wrote:The funny thing is Iul that in many circles that comment of yours would class you as a degenerate.

I saddens me that rugby people think and feel this way. The respect and honour that is one of the tenets of the game, the acceptance of everyone no matter what background, is one of the reasons I love the game so much. For example, when a rugby player comes out the closet the general response is "so what", in other sports they ten to get shunned.

It is people like you who are the whistlers and shouters during conversion kicks which to me is the lowest form of crassness.

@Vova, a Russian article, what a surprise that it would show Russia in a favourable light. The fact is you don't hear English clubs being forced to play behind closed doors, and that's a fact.

I want to say that racist antics are typical for the whol of Europe and not just for Russia.

And how do you feel about the flight of whites from South Africa and the removal of land from white farmers in Zimbabwe?
Image

Posts: 1089
Joined: Fri, 25 Apr 2014, 14:11
National Flag:
ZimbabweZimbabwe

Re: Changing the spelling of surnames

Postby Sables4EVA » Wed, 15 Nov 2017, 18:06

Listen, the world is not a perfect place, unfortunately sometimes people get the wrong deal. The whites in Africa know that we will always be judged by the past. The whites leaving Zimbabwe and SA due to political issues are being welcomed elsewhere in Africa and we hope that eventually we will be accepted as we have put ourselves into the land as much as any other national.

Like I said in a previous post, we need to learn from our mistakes, be more tolerant of everyone, allow people the freedom to live their lives without forcing our own beliefs or desires onto them. I have no time for people who preach hate of any kind, racial, religious or in regards to life style.

User avatar
Posts: 1205
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Hong Kong Regal cup of Nations

Postby Vova12 » Wed, 15 Nov 2017, 18:11

RugbyLiebe wrote:But so was the law in East Germany and statistics now show that there is a bigger percentage of racists (and the lowest percentage of foreigners for that matter) compared to the rest of Germany.

Antiimmigrant sentуments (racist in your opinion) are strong not only in East Germany but throughout Eastern Europe.

For example Hungary and Poland.
And why ?
Because these territories were occupied by the USSR after the World War and territories in the West were occupied by the United States.
And what is happening in Western Europe is the fruit of this occupation.
The uter helplesness of Europe (Germany and France above all) in a political, military and moral sense.
The USSR needed friends capables of fighting alongside the Russians against the West and the US needed servants and vassals.

Now Europe is a rich elite hospice ...
Image

User avatar
Posts: 1205
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Changing the spelling of surnames

Postby Vova12 » Wed, 15 Nov 2017, 18:19

Sables4EVA wrote:Listen, the world is not a perfect place, unfortunately sometimes people get the wrong deal. The whites in Africa know that we will always be judged by the past. The whites leaving Zimbabwe and SA due to political issues are being welcomed elsewhere in Africa and we hope that eventually we will be accepted as we have put ourselves into the land as much as any other national.

Like I said in a previous post, we need to learn from our mistakes, be more tolerant of everyone, allow people the freedom to live their lives without forcing our own beliefs or desires onto them. I have no time for people who preach hate of any kind, racial, religious or in regards to life style.

Well. Okay.

Good luck, bro. But if in the future your beliefs disperse with reality then you can come to the world neste of racism and evil - Russia ...
To Moscow for example.

https://socialego.mediasole.ru/kak_izme ... atnyh_foto
Image

Posts: 1089
Joined: Fri, 25 Apr 2014, 14:11
National Flag:
ZimbabweZimbabwe

Re: Changing the spelling of surnames

Postby Sables4EVA » Wed, 15 Nov 2017, 18:31

Vova12 wrote:
Sables4EVA wrote:Listen, the world is not a perfect place, unfortunately sometimes people get the wrong deal. The whites in Africa know that we will always be judged by the past. The whites leaving Zimbabwe and SA due to political issues are being welcomed elsewhere in Africa and we hope that eventually we will be accepted as we have put ourselves into the land as much as any other national.

Like I said in a previous post, we need to learn from our mistakes, be more tolerant of everyone, allow people the freedom to live their lives without forcing our own beliefs or desires onto them. I have no time for people who preach hate of any kind, racial, religious or in regards to life style.

Well. Okay.

Good luck, bro. But if in the future your beliefs disperse with reality then you can come to the world neste of racism and evil - Russia ...
To Moscow for example.

https://socialego.mediasole.ru/kak_izme ... atnyh_foto


If you have a bed for me and a bottle of vodka for us to share I will look forward to it.

Posts: 347
Joined: Wed, 15 Mar 2017, 09:56
National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Re: Changing the spelling of surnames

Postby Bogdan_DC » Wed, 15 Nov 2017, 18:32

You get stuck in the cold war mindset.You should fight corruption&poverty not western hospice.Just sayin’...

User avatar
Posts: 1205
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Changing the spelling of surnames

Postby Vova12 » Wed, 15 Nov 2017, 18:36

Sables4EVA wrote:
If you have a bed for me and a bottle of vodka for us to share I will look forward to it.


Of course there is a bottle!

But i hope the bed is not a double? :lol:
Image

User avatar
Posts: 1205
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Changing the spelling of surnames

Postby Vova12 » Wed, 15 Nov 2017, 18:38

Bogdan_DC wrote:You get stuck in the cold war mindset.You should fight corruption&poverty not western hospice.Just sayin’...

Russia does not want to attack Europe, we have respect for senile infirmites ...
Image

Posts: 1089
Joined: Fri, 25 Apr 2014, 14:11
National Flag:
ZimbabweZimbabwe

Re: Changing the spelling of surnames

Postby Sables4EVA » Thu, 16 Nov 2017, 06:37

Vova12 wrote:
Sables4EVA wrote:
If you have a bed for me and a bottle of vodka for us to share I will look forward to it.


Of course there is a bottle!

But i hope the bed is not a double? :lol:


:lol: :lol: :lol:

A lonely single will do me fine, unless I bump into one of the notoriously beautiful Russian girls on the way to your place and she takes a liking to me.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Posts: 1452
Joined: Wed, 14 Oct 2015, 13:30
National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Re: Hong Kong Regal cup of Nations

Postby RugbyLiebe » Thu, 16 Nov 2017, 10:33

Vova12 wrote:The USSR needed friends capables of fighting alongside the Russians against the West and the US needed servants and vassals.
Now Europe is a rich elite hospice ...


Yeah, because you build walls around countries and drive around and through demonstrations with tanks to make really good and long lasting friends. I like Russian humor :D

The US actually made friends by making business with all of the Western European countries not servants and vassals like Russia.
This is not saying, that the US policy and especially their interpretation of economical systems sometimes doesn't let you give yourself some facepalms, but at least, they didn't come along with tanks, when we chose to have a social economy in Germany.
How to grow rugby worldwide?
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

User avatar
Posts: 1205
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Changing the spelling of surnames

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 18 Nov 2017, 05:35

Sables4EVA wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

A lonely single will do me fine, unless I bump into one of the notoriously beautiful Russian girls on the way to your place and she takes a liking to me.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I probably is not going to comment on ! My wife some times reads my posts and censored it stronger than in North Korea ... :D
Image

User avatar
Posts: 1205
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Hong Kong Regal cup of Nations

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 18 Nov 2017, 05:57

RugbyLiebe wrote:
Yeah, because you build walls around countries and drive around and through demonstrations with tanks to make really good and long lasting friends. I like Russian humor :D


Jews build walls in Israel, the US builds walls on the border with Mexico, Spain builds walls in North Africa ...

However, you probably like American tanks more ...

RugbyLiebe wrote:The US actually made friends by making business with all of the Western European countries not servants and vassals like Russia.
This is not saying, that the US policy and especially their interpretation of economical systems sometimes doesn't let you give yourself some facepalms, but at least, they didn't come along with tanks, when we chose to have a social economy in Germany.


The US got into Europe with tanks! You can not resist unarmed migrants sailing through the Mediteranen!

Where is your gold? IN USA!

The USSR did not force the Germans to fight in Afghanistan! Why do Germans die for US interes?

I really can not understand Western Europeans.
One clever German said that the Russians can tolerate any terror from their government, but they will not be able to endure a drop of injustice from someone elses ...

"Black wings can not fly over the Moverland, its spacious fields do not dare to trample the enemy" ...
Image

Posts: 1452
Joined: Wed, 14 Oct 2015, 13:30
National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Re: Hong Kong Regal cup of Nations

Postby RugbyLiebe » Sat, 18 Nov 2017, 07:18

Vova12 wrote:
RugbyLiebe wrote:
Yeah, because you build walls around countries and drive around and through demonstrations with tanks to make really good and long lasting friends. I like Russian humor :D


Jews build walls in Israel, the US builds walls on the border with Mexico, Spain builds walls in North Africa ...

However, you probably like American tanks more ...


You were the one absolutely ridiculously claiming the USSR made friends not vassals. Don't whataboutism suddenly about border controls to keep people OUT of a country, when the USSR build walls for people to STAY in a country.

Vova12 wrote:
RugbyLiebe wrote:The US actually made friends by making business with all of the Western European countries not servants and vassals like Russia.
This is not saying, that the US policy and especially their interpretation of economical systems sometimes doesn't let you give yourself some facepalms, but at least, they didn't come along with tanks, when we chose to have a social economy in Germany.


The US got into Europe with tanks! You can not resist unarmed migrants sailing through the Mediteranen!

Where is your gold? IN USA!

The USSR did not force the Germans to fight in Afghanistan! Why do Germans die for US interes?

I really can not understand Western Europeans.
One clever German said that the Russians can tolerate any terror from their government, but they will not be able to endure a drop of injustice from someone elses ...

"Black wings can not fly over the Moverland, its spacious fields do not dare to trample the enemy" ...


Our gold is here: http://faktenfinder.tagesschau.de/inlan ... g-101.html
So 50% USA.

No idea why you talk about immigrants.

Afghanistan: Germany had very old ties with that country. We build the railways there in the 1920s. Maybe you forgot but at that time there was a civil war going on in Afghanistan and the rebels were about to lose against the Taliban. But even if we would've gone just for US interests: that's what friends do. If you remember right, we didn't go to Irak i.e.
How to grow rugby worldwide?
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

PreviousNext

Return to Other subjects

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest