Tier 2 & 3 Rugby Forum

Winter Olympics

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Re: Winter Olympics

Postby Bogdan_DC » Fri, 08 Dec 2017, 11:11

It is a small difference between Spanish and American doping cases vs Russians ones: firsts caught&punish their own heroes like Lance Armstrong, Marion Jones,Spanish cyclists etc and the others are trying to cover them.

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Fri, 08 Dec 2017, 12:44

Vova12 wrote:I just try to show how absurd is your argument where there only goodies on one side and baddies on the other.
[...]
I will not be engaged in empty conversationse.
Just open and close the test tube!
The Swiss from the manufacturer say this is impossible, but these two dollar criters will surely do it!

"Xanth, drink the sea" (c) ...

Why are you even mixing up two totally different things?
One is the fact, that Russia helped their own athletes to dope. That is the reason Russia is banned from the Olympics. That's a pity, but 100% their own fault.
China is probably doing the same thing, but they are smarter (and not really a factor in potential doping sports in the winter olympics).
The other is that Russia apparently tried to make Ukrainian tests look doped. There are apparently some issues with it. Fair enough.

A can't think about a Western country, were the very structure of a sport federation would make doping by the country itself possible to that degree Russia is now guilty for. Off course there is doping, too. But as Bogdan pointed out, nearly all Western countries are were strict on their athletes and don't cry out that it is all a conspiracy, when an athlete is caught. They ban him/her.
How to grow rugby worldwide?
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

National Flag:
ItalyItaly

Postby Canalina » Fri, 08 Dec 2017, 12:46

Given that I consider a total moron a man which desires a war because IOC disqualified his nation or because european rugby follows a winter calendar, I have to say that the americans, the spanish and also we italians closed one eye and a half about doping when it touched our athletes. In the '90s italian cyclists and cross-country skiers dominated the world probably thanks to EPO. We all suspected that but we waited years before the problem emerged with the first positive results in the anti-doping exams; I'm pretty sure that no one of the best italian cyclists of the '90s and of the first years of the subsequent decade finished his career without some anti-doping accuse. It was not a state doping, it was a "society" doping, meaning that we all pretended to ignore it and meaning that EPO was deeply diffused (and maybe it is still) also between the amateur cyclists. So I can't blame as I wanted the russian doping, just I don't wish war because of these bullshits

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby amz » Fri, 08 Dec 2017, 13:13

It's a good opportunity for Russian politicians to consolidate the what many normal people believe, that their country is under siege by Western powers. Common people will be scared, Putin visited a weaponry factory where scared workers asked him to run for elections once more to defend the motherland form enemies and he accepted with a discrete tear in the corner of his eye.

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby Bogdan_DC » Fri, 08 Dec 2017, 13:34

I don't get where is the big issue, if you are using doping you are banned. End of story. Romania’s whole canoe kayak team fails drug test and missed Rio Olympics. It is one of the most successful sport for Romania on the Olympics.They are saying that the athletes made by themselves doping but i am sure they lied and it was a coordinated thing.It was a big blow but i am happy if they learned something from this.
For example Baia Mare rugby team was retrograded in second tier of Romanian Rugby after 2 of there players where find positive. It was a drastic decision but Baia Mare comes back from there ashes and are dominating Romanian Rugby along Timisoara. Maybe is not a coincidence also that now the doping in Romanian rugby is a very rare thing. Funny thing is that the last case of doping is of the player Petru Tamba who was born in...Russia :).

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby amz » Fri, 08 Dec 2017, 13:42

Not only relegated but many players and officials excluded for good from sports for life.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 08 Dec 2017, 17:12

Prove it! The lying bastards of the IOC disqualified Russia on the basis of the words of a fucking traitor from theU S.

Russia is required to confess guilt without proof!
Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!
Well meet in court!

Nobody gives you their medals. Come and take it if you can.

Russia will not buy the right to broadcast this fucking Olympics. I hope that the KHL will prohibit players from participating in the Olympics.

But Russia is a democratic country. Interested athletes can go under the neutral flag.
For their money.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 08 Dec 2017, 17:14

Bogdan_DC wrote:I don't get where is the big issue, if you are using doping you are banned. End of story. Romania’s whole canoe kayak team fails drug test and missed Rio Olympics. It is one of the most successful sport for Romania on the Olympics.They are saying that the athletes made by themselves doping but i am sure they lied and it was a coordinated thing.It was a big blow but i am happy if they learned something from this.
For example Baia Mare rugby team was retrograded in second tier of Romanian Rugby after 2 of there players where find positive. It was a drastic decision but Baia Mare comes back from there ashes and are dominating Romanian Rugby along Timisoara. Maybe is not a coincidence also that now the doping in Romanian rugby is a very rare thing. Funny thing is that the last case of doping is of the player Petru Tamba who was born in...Russia :).

I think that Romania should be disqualified both at the summer and winter Olympics.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 08 Dec 2017, 17:15

Bogdan_DC wrote:It is a small difference between Spanish and American doping cases vs Russians ones: firsts caught&punish their own heroes like Lance Armstrong, Marion Jones,Spanish cyclists etc and the others are trying to cover them.

Spain and the USA too.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 08 Dec 2017, 17:20

Canalina wrote:Given that I consider a total moron a man which desires a war because IOC disqualified his nation or because european rugby follows a winter calendar, I have to say that the americans, the spanish and also we italians closed one eye and a half about doping when it touched our athletes. In the '90s italian cyclists and cross-country skiers dominated the world probably thanks to EPO. We all suspected that but we waited years before the problem emerged with the first positive results in the anti-doping exams; I'm pretty sure that no one of the best italian cyclists of the '90s and of the first years of the subsequent decade finished his career without some anti-doping accuse. It was not a state doping, it was a "society" doping, meaning that we all pretended to ignore it and meaning that EPO was deeply diffused (and maybe it is still) also between the amateur cyclists. So I can't blame as I wanted the russian doping, just I don't wish war because of these bullshits

I consider it the moron of a cowardly American servant who tolerates foreign troops on his land and can not protect his land from beggars swiming through the Mediteranean.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 08 Dec 2017, 17:28

RugbyLiebe wrote:
Why are you even mixing up two totally different things?
One is the fact, that Russia helped their own athletes to dope. That is the reason Russia is banned from the Olympics. That's a pity, but 100% their own fault.
China is probably doing the same thing, but they are smarter (and not really a factor in potential doping sports in the winter olympics).
The other is that Russia apparently tried to make Ukrainian tests look doped. There are apparently some issues with it. Fair enough.

A can't think about a Western country, were the very structure of a sport federation would make doping by the country itself possible to that degree Russia is now guilty for. Off course there is doping, too. But as Bogdan pointed out, nearly all Western countries are were strict on their athletes and don't cry out that it is all a conspiracy, when an athlete is caught. They ban him/her.

Nobody has proven doping at the state level! Nobody !

The truth is that the scum Rodchenkov has establishid a business for the sale of doping in Russia being the head of Rusada.

I can bring the paper only in Russian. When this bastard was kicked out of work and the probability of a prison appeared he flew to the US and began to lie.

Stepanova convicted of doping in Russia and disqualified also in Russia.

These are your main bastard witneses!

Well meet in court!

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 08 Dec 2017, 17:56

Just open and close the fucking tube!
Ill shut up and ask everyone for forgivenes!

I even agree to the US military base in Medvedkovo!
Just open and close the test tube!

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 09 Dec 2017, 07:31

The lying bastards from the IOC have excellent rules! If you boycot the Olympics then automaticalli skip 3 more olympiads!

If I see some bastard from the IOC, Wada or sports arbitration, ill mutilate him.

In the meantime i personally boycot the sponsors of this fucking Olympics.

Unfortunately all but bank cards Visa. Now i can not boycot the map.

These are my personal sanctions.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 09 Dec 2017, 08:02

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/glo ... afc1f4fe54

No, in this bastard farce its not Putin who is to blame, but yours.
Thats how they will think in Russia.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 09 Dec 2017, 09:16

Now i read the report of McLaren.

The device for opening the test tubes is indicated! This is already something. Just open it and then close the test tube!
And show it to Youtube!
Rodchenkov says that he was ordered to create a dope that can not be found))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvRBUw_Ls2o

Well, hows the progress?

How did WADA determine the athletes DNA in urine? In urine and feces you can not determine the DNA!

Nobel Prize to false bastards! :lol:

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 09 Dec 2017, 09:30

"The absence of traces of opening and scratches on the test tube does not mean that the sample was not opened."

The Oswald Commission.

This is a strong argument!

Especially in a normal court! :lol:

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 09 Dec 2017, 09:35

If urine was replaced by KGB :lol: officers through a hole in the wall, then you need to compare the weight of urine in a test tube with the one written in the document.

It should be DIFFERENT! If the weight is the same, then there was no substitute.

Free advice lying bastards. :D

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 09 Dec 2017, 09:56

The manufacturer "Berlinger" test tubes from Switzeriland has repeatedly reported the INABILITI of opening the tubes.

But WADA recently "persuaded" them and they now deny it.
"Berlinger" is a monopoliste in the suply of test tubes. Is not there a corruption deal here?

If a test tube can be opened by anyone who wishes that you are making false bastards in the antidoping structure?

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 09 Dec 2017, 14:32

Dozens of Russian athlets are disqualified (some for life) on the basis of scraches on the test tube (30%) of the total number and the testimony of the lying bastard Rodchenkov.

And i would check and samples in other countries. These scratches may apear when the test tube is closed.

DOPING IN THE TUBES IS NOT DETECTED!

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 10 Dec 2017, 05:58

And the last.

Supose everything Rodchenkov said true and the urine is replaced in test tubes. In Sochi.

These athlets participated in competitions in many countries.
Who changed urine in test tubes there?

:lol:

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 10 Dec 2017, 07:11

Rodchenkov - criminal.
He sold his own production of doping to second-third-tier athlets for participation in domestic tournaments in Russia.

He had a cash income and promised them protection.
At international competitions in other countries he did not have this oportunity.

Incidentally, Stepanovas husband too. He also worked with Rodchenkov.

Russia is to blame only for not being able to draw the bastard to justice.

After his escape to the US he began to lie. This is my personal opinion and i do not impose it on anyone.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 10 Dec 2017, 07:15

And this is your lying rat.

Сurve look of the curve of the soul.

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby Bogdan_DC » Mon, 11 Dec 2017, 08:19

Delirium.

National Flag:
ZimbabweZimbabwe

Postby Sables4EVA » Mon, 11 Dec 2017, 17:57

The vodka runs strong in this one.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 11 Dec 2017, 18:02

summary.

IOC disqualified Russian athlets for lack of doping in test tubes. If in Sochi there was a substitution of test tubes, then why at competitions in other countries doping is not found in these athlets not explaned.
Miracle doping which can not be detected was not shown to us. The process of opening and closing test tubes we also did not show.

"Lack of doping in the samples does not remove suspicion from the athlete and is not a proof of his innocence!

This is blyat in general a masterpiec!

Examination of the appearance of scratches on the test tube was not carried out. We did not even see them !!!!!! Its possible that these scratches appear when the lid is closed! No answer!

We were disqualified on the basis of the words of the squinteyed degenerate!

:D

PreviousNext

Return to Other subjects