Tier 2 & 3 Rugby Forum

Winter Olympics

User avatar
Posts: 1223
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Winter Olympics

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 05 Dec 2017, 19:45

Have you heard about the decision of the IOC today?
I admit it. Dope, i admit everything!

But show how the vial is opened! Show me !
We can win the war at all! But against your lies we do not have weapons!
Image

User avatar
Posts: 1223
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Third European cup - press release from FIR

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 05 Dec 2017, 19:50

We will not forgive it.
Image

Posts: 1672
Joined: Tue, 06 Oct 2015, 22:54
National Flag:
SpainSpain

Re: Third European cup - press release from FIR

Postby Armchair Fan » Tue, 05 Dec 2017, 19:52

Man, I often laugh with your sarcasm, but sometimes you truly scare me... Nobody's at war here.

User avatar
Posts: 1223
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Third European cup - press release from FIR

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 05 Dec 2017, 20:00

Armchair Fan wrote:Man, I often laugh with your sarcasm, but sometimes you truly scare me... Nobody's at war here.

Ask your girlfriend. If you can not prove your lies, the Russians will not forgive it.
Image

Posts: 1672
Joined: Tue, 06 Oct 2015, 22:54
National Flag:
SpainSpain

Re: Winter Olympics

Postby Armchair Fan » Tue, 05 Dec 2017, 20:16

I watched with her Icarus and I'm going there in two weeks... :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Posts: 1223
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Winter Olympics

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 05 Dec 2017, 20:22

Show me the autopsy of the test tube!
I'm Russian and I'm warning you!
Image

Posts: 1403
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2014, 09:18
Location: Bucharest
National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Re: Winter Olympics

Postby amz » Tue, 05 Dec 2017, 21:34

where there's smoke there's fire

User avatar
Posts: 1223
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Winter Olympics

Postby Vova12 » Wed, 06 Dec 2017, 04:13

Show me how the test tube opens, lying bastards!
No court in the world will accept your "evidence"!
Image

Posts: 1403
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2014, 09:18
Location: Bucharest
National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Re: Winter Olympics

Postby amz » Wed, 06 Dec 2017, 09:18

Vova we don't care about your drama. Go and cry somewhere else.

User avatar
Posts: 1223
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Winter Olympics

Postby Vova12 » Wed, 06 Dec 2017, 16:51

I glad that at least one LB responded to my appeal ... :lol:

The test tube can not be opened. IOC is lying! This false decision is based on the testimony of a liar with a residence permit in the United States.

The same traitor bastard from the IRAC gave his "testimony" about Husseins possesion of weapons of mass destruction on the basis of which the US & Co atacked this country.

Fortunately the Russians have weapons and you are only capable of such meannes.
Image

Posts: 1458
Joined: Wed, 14 Oct 2015, 13:30
National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Re: Winter Olympics

Postby RugbyLiebe » Thu, 07 Dec 2017, 08:21

Vova12 wrote:The test tube can not be opened.


Proof? Isn't the whole point of test tubes to be opened later to be checked if like many Russians, athletes were doped with methods not testable in the past?
How to grow rugby worldwide?
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

User avatar
Posts: 1223
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Winter Olympics

Postby Vova12 » Thu, 07 Dec 2017, 16:00

The lying motherfucker from US Rodchenkov says that he opened the test tubes with dope and replaced urine.

Ok! Show it! Open the test tube and then pack it. Its very simple. You have in the hands of the chief specialist!
I want to see it !

Image
Image

User avatar
Posts: 1223
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Winter Olympics

Postby Vova12 » Thu, 07 Dec 2017, 16:03

If the tubes have been replaced, then conduct a chemical analys and prove it!

The real Swiss test tubes will still differ from the fake ones.

PROVE IT!
Image

User avatar
Posts: 1223
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Winter Olympics

Postby Vova12 » Thu, 07 Dec 2017, 16:07

If doping tests in Sochi were all replaceds who changed the samples of Russian athletes at competitions in other countries? After all it was not found!

Our athletes were disqualified on the basis of the lies of a bastard from the United States and unknown scratchess on a test tube! Is this your law and justice?
Image

Posts: 1672
Joined: Tue, 06 Oct 2015, 22:54
National Flag:
SpainSpain

Re: Winter Olympics

Postby Armchair Fan » Thu, 07 Dec 2017, 16:18

Vova12 wrote:If doping tests in Sochi were all replaceds who changed the samples of Russian athletes at competitions in other countries? After all it was not found!

Our athletes were disqualified on the basis of the lies of a bastard from the United States and unknown scratchess on a test tube! Is this your law and justice?

You do realise Russian athletes were caught in tests from Beijing 2008 and London 2012 too, don't you? It wasn't the USA who put turinabol microdoses in Russian athletes urine from a decade ago...

Man, any country has its fair share of cheaters. We've got lots of them in Spain. Why don't you accept they were caught and that's it?

User avatar
Posts: 1223
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Winter Olympics

Postby Vova12 » Thu, 07 Dec 2017, 16:23

On lying bastards must be filed in ordinary court!
And sports arbitration in Lausanne, along with the IOC and WADA must be destroyed.

I hope for Kim from Korea. They also do not participate in the Olympics ... :lol:
Image

User avatar
Posts: 1223
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Winter Olympics

Postby Vova12 » Thu, 07 Dec 2017, 16:33

In addition to our athletes were caught and many others! But only Russia is punished for this!

Prove your lies about Sochi!

Champion of doping - USA! They have wonderful girls with grown balls. WADA allows them to take doping officially.

Image

There are wonderful skiers from Norway who suffer from astma drinking before the race!

Image

On the left the Russian skier is suspended for "doping".

Good luck at the Olympics. But i will be a fan of Kim!
Image

User avatar
Posts: 1223
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Winter Olympics

Postby Vova12 » Thu, 07 Dec 2017, 16:36

Of course Russian skier is not on the left, but on the right .. :lol:
Image

Posts: 1672
Joined: Tue, 06 Oct 2015, 22:54
National Flag:
SpainSpain

Re: Winter Olympics

Postby Armchair Fan » Thu, 07 Dec 2017, 16:44

If it's so easy to dope with Therapeutic Use Exemptions (which I consider a joke, but they are in the rules), why didn't you issue papers like that for all athletes... Ÿou sound like throwing toys out of the pram just because your State was too stupid in its way to cheat. Other are just more clever, deal with it.

User avatar
Posts: 1223
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Winter Olympics

Postby Vova12 » Thu, 07 Dec 2017, 16:58

Armchair Fan wrote:If it's so easy to dope with Therapeutic Use Exemptions (which I consider a joke, but they are in the rules), why didn't you issue papers like that for all athletes... Ÿou sound like throwing toys out of the pram just because your State was too stupid in its way to cheat. Other are just more clever, deal with it.

Maybe because we are less inclined to lie? :D
Image

Posts: 1672
Joined: Tue, 06 Oct 2015, 22:54
National Flag:
SpainSpain

Re: Winter Olympics

Postby Armchair Fan » Thu, 07 Dec 2017, 17:02

If that's the case and Russians never lie, let me insist. Who the hell put drugs in urine samples that were tested positive from 2007, 2008, 2009, 2012...?

And then I assume Rodchenkov and Stepanov couple were never Russians, since they lie so much

User avatar
Posts: 1223
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Winter Olympics

Postby Vova12 » Thu, 07 Dec 2017, 17:16

Armchair Fan wrote:If that's the case and Russians never lie, let me insist. Who the hell put drugs in urine samples that were tested positive from 2007, 2008, 2009, 2012...?

And then I assume Rodchenkov and Stepanov couple were never Russians, since they lie so much

We do not make ourselves of the saints !
Rodchenkov and Stepanova are two corrupt rats who are lying for money and greencards.

Russians can also have lying bastards. But we treat them like bastards.

Just prove your lies! I recognise everything and will speak for Russia to become a slave of the United States.

Just open and close the test tube ...
Image

Posts: 1672
Joined: Tue, 06 Oct 2015, 22:54
National Flag:
SpainSpain

Re: Winter Olympics

Postby Armchair Fan » Thu, 07 Dec 2017, 17:25

I don't need to prove my lies because I don't lie. It's IOC and WADA who say that, not me. And if Russia is so convinced about their lies, just leave IOC... Who forces your country to stay in? And why does Nike keep paying millions of dollars to Russian Athletics if you're at war with America? Are they stupid?

I just try to show how absurd is your argument where there only goodies on one side and baddies on the other.

By the way, in 2004 there was one Spanish cyclist, Jesús Manzano, who told how Spanish teams doped. He did it in a newspaper, for money. All teams said he was a liar. Two years later they were all caught by the police in Operación Puerto. To do something for 'money and greencards' doesn't prove they lie. Way before they talked the whole world knew about something rotten in Russian athletics. It must be a huge coincidence that all athletes trained by Viktor Chegin were caught at one or another point of their sporting careers.
Last edited by Armchair Fan on Thu, 07 Dec 2017, 17:26, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Posts: 1223
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Winter Olympics

Postby Vova12 » Thu, 07 Dec 2017, 17:26

In addition the Russians do not have a single person in the IOC and WADA, despete the fact that Russia is a great sports power.

Lets change. You will not have anyone there but the Russians will.

We will quickly raise your date on doping ...
Image

User avatar
Posts: 1223
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Winter Olympics

Postby Vova12 » Thu, 07 Dec 2017, 17:33

Armchair Fan wrote:I don't need to prove my lies because I don't lie. It's IOC and WADA who say that, not me. And if Russia is so convinced about their lies, just leave IOC... Who forces your country to stay in? And why does Nike keep paying millions of dollars to Russian Athletics if you're at war with America? Are they stupid?

I just try to show how absurd is your argument where there only goodies on one side and baddies on the other.

By the way, in 2004 there was one Spanish cyclist, Jesús Manzano, who told how Spanish teams doped. He did it in a newspaper, for money. All teams said he was a liar. Two years later they were all caught by the police in Operación Puerto. To do something for 'money and greencards' doesn't prove they lie. Way before they talked the whole world knew about something rotten in Russian athletics. It must be a huge coincidence that all athletes trained by Viktor Chegin were caught at one or another point of their sporting careers.

Sorry i did not mean you. Not "you", but "yours".
This is my English.

I will not be engaged in empty conversationse.
Just open and close the test tube!
The Swiss from the manufacturer say this is impossible, but these two dollar criters will surely do it!

"Xanth, drink the sea" (c) ...
Image

Next

Return to Other subjects

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests