Tier 2 & 3 Rugby Forum

Winter Olympics

User avatar
Posts: 2427
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Winter Olympics

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 11 Dec 2017, 19:50

Sables4EVA wrote:The vodka runs strong in this one.

If I drink yours will not have a chance! Therefore i will be sober!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRtYaYkh74o

:D
Image

User avatar
Posts: 2427
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Winter Olympics

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 11 Dec 2017, 20:03

From yours in Russia no one is waiting for good. We are used to your lies. But disappointed in their athlets ...
Today the meeting of athlets voted for participation in the Olympics under a neutral flag.
The hockey players wrote a collective letter for participating in the Olympics.

Deputy Speaker Zhukov called on the TV channals to show the Olympiad ...

I voted for Putin since 2000, but if he does nothing then i will not vote for him any more.

Nothing is over and well see who is more in Russia. Most Russians for refusing this fucking Olympiad ...
Image

Posts: 2695
Joined: Tue, 06 Oct 2015, 22:54
National Flag:
SpainSpain

Re: Winter Olympics

Postby Armchair Fan » Mon, 11 Dec 2017, 20:28

Vova12 wrote:From yours in Russia no one is waiting for good. We are used to your lies. But disappointed in their athlets ...
Today the meeting of athlets voted for participation in the Olympics under a neutral flag.
The hockey players wrote a collective letter for participating in the Olympics.

You're ahead of your biggest chance of a Gold medal since USSR times as NHL players aren't going... How did you expect anything but this response?

Posts: 2276
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2014, 09:18
Location: Bucharest
National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Re: Winter Olympics

Postby amz » Mon, 11 Dec 2017, 20:37

Putin doing what? Invading South Korea?

User avatar
Posts: 2427
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Winter Olympics

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 11 Dec 2017, 20:41

Armchair Fan wrote:
Vova12 wrote:From yours in Russia no one is waiting for good. We are used to your lies. But disappointed in their athlets ...
Today the meeting of athlets voted for participation in the Olympics under a neutral flag.
The hockey players wrote a collective letter for participating in the Olympics.

Some hockey players refused to play under the white flag.
People refuse to watch this Olympic shit.

I see no reason to go to this Olympics! Anyone can take away the victory without any reason!
Image

User avatar
Posts: 2427
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Winter Olympics

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 11 Dec 2017, 20:45

amz wrote:Putin doing what? Invading South Korea?

Putin said that this issue was decided by athlets them selves.
Most people will not watch the Olympics and will not support athlets under the white flag.
Image

User avatar
Posts: 2427
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Winter Olympics

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 11 Dec 2017, 20:49

Will you support the athletes from Russia who will compete at the Olympic Games under the Olympic flag?

Yes - 16,3

No - 83,87

https://glav.su/forum/1/3227/messages/?offset=820
Image

User avatar
Posts: 2427
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Winter Olympics

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 11 Dec 2017, 20:52

Need to abandon the Olympics?

Yes - 61%
No - 39%

https://www.nakanune.ru/news/2017/12/03/22491242/
Image

Posts: 2695
Joined: Tue, 06 Oct 2015, 22:54
National Flag:
SpainSpain

Re: Winter Olympics

Postby Armchair Fan » Mon, 11 Dec 2017, 20:53

If Internet polls were reliable in Spain all soccer referees would be in prison.

User avatar
Posts: 2427
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Winter Olympics

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 11 Dec 2017, 20:55

Do you need Russian athletes to go to the 2018 Olympics?

Yes - 60%
No - 40%

https://www.sports.ru/others/gymnastics/1058140829.html
Image

User avatar
Posts: 2427
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Winter Olympics

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 11 Dec 2017, 21:00

Armchair Fan wrote:If Internet polls were reliable in Spain all soccer referees would be in prison.

In general peoples reaction is outrage. And what i wrote here is unknown to many people.

Nobody will look at this shit. And if Putin wants to be elected for a new term he will have to take this into acount.
Image

Posts: 2276
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2014, 09:18
Location: Bucharest
National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Re: Winter Olympics

Postby amz » Mon, 11 Dec 2017, 21:32

Well, it is not the first time when Russia don't participate to Olympics so I don't know why are you so upset.

User avatar
Posts: 2427
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Winter Olympics

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 12 Dec 2017, 03:11

I am upset by injustice and your pathological lies.

:lol:
Image

Posts: 2695
Joined: Tue, 06 Oct 2015, 22:54
National Flag:
SpainSpain

Re: Winter Olympics

Postby Armchair Fan » Tue, 12 Dec 2017, 09:46

What a surprise, Russian Olympic Committee has voted unaniomously in favour of letting their athletes take part in the Games: https://www.insidethegames.biz/articles ... chang-2018

Posts: 2261
Joined: Wed, 14 Oct 2015, 13:30
National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Re: Winter Olympics

Postby RugbyLiebe » Tue, 12 Dec 2017, 11:02

Vova12 wrote:I am upset by injustice and your pathological lies.

:lol:


The ROC also signalled they would continue to stand by athletes banned from Pyeongchang 2018 after being retrospectively disqualified from Sochi 2014 and who have been banned from the Olympics for life by the IOC.

So please tell me, why should you "stand" by your proven cheating athletes. I don't get it. You would just stand by them, if you help them to cheat and fair more disclosures.
How to grow rugby worldwide?
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

User avatar
Posts: 2427
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Winter Olympics

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 12 Dec 2017, 15:17

RugbyLiebe wrote:
Vova12 wrote:I am upset by injustice and your pathological lies.

:lol:


The ROC also signalled they would continue to stand by athletes banned from Pyeongchang 2018 after being retrospectively disqualified from Sochi 2014 and who have been banned from the Olympics for life by the IOC.

So please tell me, why should you "stand" by your proven cheating athletes. I don't get it. You would just stand by them, if you help them to cheat and fair more disclosures.

Prove it in court! While our athletes are disqualified and without doping!
Image

User avatar
Posts: 2427
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Winter Olympics

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 12 Dec 2017, 15:22

Armchair Fan wrote:What a surprise, Russian Olympic Committee has voted unaniomously in favour of letting their athletes take part in the Games: https://www.insidethegames.biz/articles ... chang-2018

I ashamed of my country. And many people are ashamed. In Russia there will be a mass movement against this Olympiad.

They do not represent me, they represent themselves.
Image

User avatar
Posts: 2427
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Winter Olympics

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 12 Dec 2017, 16:31

Image

User avatar
Posts: 2427
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Winter Olympics

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 12 Dec 2017, 17:12

WADA for life suspend from participating in the Olympic Games 6 hockey players of the Russian women team.

In doping tests of hockey players banned substances were not found. :lol:
Image

User avatar
Posts: 2427
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Winter Olympics

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 12 Dec 2017, 17:18

And you know why not one player of the Russian mens hockey team was disqualified?

After all if a womens team is disqualified for doping then why not disqualify a mans team?

Because the IOC and WADA will be sent to the dick by the leadership of the KHL. Russian players will not play at the Olympics and will forbid it to foreign players of the KHL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pg-mtnvhG8

:D
Image

Posts: 2695
Joined: Tue, 06 Oct 2015, 22:54
National Flag:
SpainSpain

Re: Winter Olympics

Postby Armchair Fan » Tue, 12 Dec 2017, 17:27

Or just because Rodchenkov advised not to dope men's hockey team because it was risky for those playing in the NHL... :roll:

By the way, World Anti-Doping Code says it isn't necessary to test positive to be banned. The sole intent to dope is enough to punish somebody. In fact, most high profile cyclists have been caught this way rather than through a positive test.

User avatar
Posts: 2427
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Winter Olympics

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 12 Dec 2017, 18:27

Armchair Fan wrote:Or just because Rodchenkov advised not to dope men's hockey team because it was risky for those playing in the NHL... :roll:

By the way, World Anti-Doping Code says it isn't necessary to test positive to be banned. The sole intent to dope is enough to punish somebody. In fact, most high profile cyclists have been caught this way rather than through a positive test.

This Russian team would finish off the Olympic hockey tournament!
We have enough KHL without WADA and IOC!

WADA is a bastard organization without evidence accusing athletes!
I think that something like the Bosman case should happen in the Olympic movement.
Image

User avatar
Posts: 2427
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Winter Olympics

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 12 Dec 2017, 19:33

And now about those who really use dope.

Do you think that Olympic athlets are strong and health people?
No its not!
These are miserable, terminally ill people!

To extend their lives, they turn to WADA with a request to allow them to take medication.

I have data for 2015 but unfortunately in Russian. You can also search this data in English.

So Russia out of 54 applications approved 25.
Australia out of 369 approved 234
Germany ------ approved 54
Spain out of 179 approved 31
Holland out of 107 approved 99
France out of 429 approved 203
Switzerland out of 110 approved 27

The USA from 653 (!) Approved 402.

WADA issues permits for the official use of doping.
Russia only recently began to engage in this way to imprive the results of athlets.

For example out of 560 athlets from the US in Rio 400 are doping users! 72%!

How not to believe in excellent health care in the US! :lol:
Image

Posts: 2695
Joined: Tue, 06 Oct 2015, 22:54
National Flag:
SpainSpain

Re: Winter Olympics

Postby Armchair Fan » Tue, 12 Dec 2017, 19:36

You clearly haven't got a clue about maths. 400 TUE approved applications from USA doesn't mean all 400 qualified for the Olympics and took part in Rio :roll:

User avatar
Posts: 2427
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Winter Olympics

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 12 Dec 2017, 19:43

This remark explains a lot in my knowledge of mathematic, but does not change the essence of my post! :D
Image

PreviousNext

Return to Other subjects

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest