Tier 2 & 3 Rugby Forum

Maps

Posts: 929
Joined: Wed, 15 Mar 2017, 09:56
National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Re: Maps

Postby Bogdan_DC » Mon, 08 Jan 2018, 13:05

Oh my oh my...do you still think about countries like winners and losers. Dude all that is matters is the people and their life quality. Look at the Scandinavians, no army but their people are the happiest in every aspects of the life.And that with a shitty weather :)).
Having a big boy nuclear bomb in the basement looks like is not make you happier, nor give you food!

User avatar
Posts: 2454
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Maps

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 08 Jan 2018, 13:58

Bogdan_DC wrote:Oh my oh my...do you still think about countries like winners and losers. Dude all that is matters is the people and their life quality. Look at the Scandinavians, no army but their people are the happiest in every aspects of the life.And that with a shitty weather :)).
Having a big boy nuclear bomb in the basement looks like is not make you happier, nor give you food!

Give this Good News to your friends from the United States ! Let them think about food , disarment and stay away from us as far as possible ... :D
Image

Posts: 929
Joined: Wed, 15 Mar 2017, 09:56
National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Re: Maps

Postby Bogdan_DC » Mon, 08 Jan 2018, 14:28

You've been let alone before 90' and the result was a self destruction :). Please try again, do everything alone but this time let Eastern Europe, Baltic and Caucasus countries alone also.

Online
Posts: 2713
Joined: Tue, 06 Oct 2015, 22:54
National Flag:
SpainSpain

Re: Maps

Postby Armchair Fan » Mon, 08 Jan 2018, 15:41

Vova12 wrote:
Bogdan_DC wrote:Oh my oh my...do you still think about countries like winners and losers. Dude all that is matters is the people and their life quality. Look at the Scandinavians, no army but their people are the happiest in every aspects of the life.And that with a shitty weather :)).
Having a big boy nuclear bomb in the basement looks like is not make you happier, nor give you food!

Give this Good News to your friends from the United States ! Let them think about food , disarment and stay away from us as far as possible ... :D

Yes, because the USA have invaded Russian territory so many times...

User avatar
Posts: 2454
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Maps

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 08 Jan 2018, 16:20

Armchair Fan wrote:Yes, because the USA have invaded Russian territory so many times...


Invaded! And together with our other "allies" England, France and so on!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allied_in ... _Civil_War

What will we be expect from yours if we are enemies? :lol:
Image

User avatar
Posts: 2454
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Maps

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 08 Jan 2018, 16:25

Bogdan_DC wrote:You've been let alone before 90' and the result was a self destruction :). Please try again, do everything alone but this time let Eastern Europe, Baltic and Caucasus countries alone also.

Why do we need Eastern Europe, the Caucasus and the Baltic?

We have moved to another level. The West will now deal not with Soviet internationalism, but with Russian patriotism ... :D
Image

Online
Posts: 2713
Joined: Tue, 06 Oct 2015, 22:54
National Flag:
SpainSpain

Re: Maps

Postby Armchair Fan » Mon, 08 Jan 2018, 16:34

Vova12 wrote:
Armchair Fan wrote:Yes, because the USA have invaded Russian territory so many times...


Invaded! And together with our other "allies" England, France and so on!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allied_in ... _Civil_War

What will we be expect from yours if we are enemies? :lol:

A century ago, FFS. And we also had foreign intervention in our last Civil War. Shit happens. Let's move on.

User avatar
Posts: 2454
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Maps

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 08 Jan 2018, 16:43

Armchair Fan wrote:A century ago, FFS. And we also had foreign intervention in our last Civil War. Shit happens. Let's move on.


Let the US and NATO stay away from us as far as possible.
Thats all we need from yours.

The Russians never recognized the world domination the US.

During the Civil War in Spain nor USSR nor Germany occupied your land and established their administration.
Image

Online
Posts: 2713
Joined: Tue, 06 Oct 2015, 22:54
National Flag:
SpainSpain

Re: Maps

Postby Armchair Fan » Mon, 08 Jan 2018, 17:10

Vova12 wrote:
Armchair Fan wrote:A century ago, FFS. And we also had foreign intervention in our last Civil War. Shit happens. Let's move on.


Let the US and NATO stay away from us as far as possible.
Thats all we need from yours.

The Russians never recognized the world domination the US.

During the Civil War in Spain nor USSR nor Germany occupied your land and established their administration.

You have no choice abut what happens in other countries, as close as they might be to yours. As long as you don't understand that you're going to waste money and time that would be pretty useful to other goals.

User avatar
Posts: 2454
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Maps

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 08 Jan 2018, 17:57

Armchair Fan wrote:You have no choice abut what happens in other countries, as close as they might be to yours. As long as you don't understand that you're going to waste money and time that would be pretty useful to other goals.

Well, then fight honestly.
Without a lie about "totalitarianism" in Russia, "Putin- dictator" and "Russian corruption".

Tells honestly! We are fighting for US domination in the world !

And we are ready to eat the earth just to be free.
Image

User avatar
Posts: 2454
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Maps

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 08 Jan 2018, 18:03

Image

User avatar
Posts: 2454
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Maps

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 08 Jan 2018, 20:17

This is the same in the topic.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/rt-editor- ... nda-label/

By the way she Armenian.

The book is very good on this topic ...

https://www.amazon.com/Failed-Crusade-A ... 0393322262
Image

Posts: 353
Joined: Mon, 28 Nov 2016, 20:57
National Flag:
GeorgiaGeorgia

Re: Maps

Postby datodato » Mon, 08 Jan 2018, 22:51

Vova12 wrote:And we are ready to eat the earth just to be free.


Do you think that you are living in a free country with liberty and the rule of law? You tiny pony riding dictator Liddle Putini doesn't even pretend to lead a free country! You are ruled not by the US but by a corrupt and criminal class of oligarchs and you might like it. But maybe you don't tell us that you are free. You are slaves of your corrupt system. Read the "The Grand Inquisitor" by Dostoyevsky.

P.S.: You can eat the earth by the way, no problem with that. As long as it is your piece of the earth.

User avatar
Posts: 2454
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Maps

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 09 Jan 2018, 03:26

datodato wrote:
Vova12 wrote:And we are ready to eat the earth just to be free.


Do you think that you are living in a free country with liberty and the rule of law? You tiny pony riding dictator Liddle Putini doesn't even pretend to lead a free country! You are ruled not by the US but by a corrupt and criminal class of oligarchs and you might like it. But maybe you don't tell us that you are free. You are slaves of your corrupt system. Read the "The Grand Inquisitor" by Dostoyevsky.

P.S.: You can eat the earth by the way, no problem with that. As long as it is your piece of the earth.

Yes, i consider myself a free person living in free country with an average world level of corruption.

And yours are US slaves.
Image

User avatar
Posts: 2454
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Maps

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 09 Jan 2018, 17:42

Before acusing Russia of aggression think what Georgia has forgoten in Iraq ...
Image

User avatar
Posts: 2454
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Maps

Postby Vova12 » Wed, 10 Jan 2018, 17:13

I think that he will be acquited in court ...

https://www.turnto23.com/news/local-new ... rol?page=2
Image

User avatar
Posts: 2454
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Maps

Postby Vova12 » Wed, 10 Jan 2018, 17:22

"Washington Post" agitates for communism ... :shock:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/eu ... 25da872134
Image

User avatar
Posts: 2454
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Maps

Postby Vova12 » Wed, 10 Jan 2018, 18:09

This is how talk shows in Russia look.

The topic of discussion today is: "The US is in hysterics: the Russians are coming!".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nsvfHS1HIM

The talk show participants: communist a deputy, two political scientist, a former a deputy liberal, British journalist Owen Matthews.

Image

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owen_Matthews

In each talk show the opposing party participates.
Citizens of US, Germany, Poland, Ukraine, etc.
The only condition is knowledge of the Russian language.
Image

Posts: 1174
Joined: Fri, 25 Apr 2014, 14:11
National Flag:
ZimbabweZimbabwe

Re: Maps

Postby Sables4EVA » Fri, 12 Jan 2018, 14:21

Remember, Trumps button is bigger than yours.

User avatar
Posts: 2454
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Maps

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 12 Jan 2018, 17:21

Sables4EVA wrote:Remember, Trumps button is bigger than yours.

Kennedy: "We have enough rockets to destroy yours 30 times!"
Khrushchev: ":" We have rockets only for one time, but thats enough for us. "

Image

This is a real dialogue ... :D
Image

User avatar
Posts: 2454
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Maps

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 12 Jan 2018, 17:33

"I always thought that democracy is the power of the people, but president Roosevelt explained to me lucidly that democracy is the power of the American people."

Joseph Stalin

Image

And this is a joke ... :lol:
Image

User avatar
Posts: 2454
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Maps

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 14 Jan 2018, 20:12

Image

User avatar
Posts: 2454
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Maps

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 20 Jan 2018, 09:34

Image

User avatar
Posts: 2454
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Maps

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 21 Jan 2018, 15:34

US Ambassador to Russia also took part ... :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDjGPPywIn0

In Moscow now its warm -5 -8
Image

User avatar
Posts: 2454
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Maps

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 21 Jan 2018, 17:40

Image

PreviousNext

Return to Other subjects

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests