Tier 2 & 3 Rugby Forum

Maps

National Flag:
ItalyItaly

Maps

Postby Canalina » Fri, 05 Jan 2018, 14:31

Yes, the risk is to have so many managers as many lectors : )

On a even lighter note, I noted watching the map of the Continental Shield nations that Ukraine, Black Sea and Turkey seem to compose the face of an old man, with messy hair (Ukraine), an humpy nose (Crimea), two evil eyes (gulf of the Black Sea), a large open and raged mouth (Black Sea) and a savage beard (Turkey). Do you notice it or is it just my kiddish imagination? I tried to highlight it using some colors

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: 2017-18 Continental Shield

Postby STMKY » Sat, 06 Jan 2018, 10:15

I noticed that you have a wrong map of Russia. This disrespect, including Enisei and Krasny Yar, who played the match for the Super Cup 2014 in Crimea. If we answer you, do we draw independent Scotland and Wales maps? United Ireland and Gibraltar as part of Spain?

National Flag:
ItalyItaly

Postby Canalina » Sat, 06 Jan 2018, 12:38

It was not intended. Anyway I've just sent a mail, written with my own blood, to the Wonderful Leader Mr. Putin, asking for His forgiveness. My village is on His mercy, if He wants us to burn ourselves in the nearest volcano we will be happy to obey, to emend this horrible mistake.
I completely understand your feelings: if someone had posted a map with Sicily non comprised in Italy, oh, I would have gone mad by rage and disrespect!!

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 06 Jan 2018, 12:38

Canalina wrote:Yes, the risk is to have so many managers as many lectors : )

On a even lighter note, I noted watching the map of the Continental Shield nations that Ukraine, Black Sea and Turkey seem to compose the face of an old man, with messy hair (Ukraine), an humpy nose (Crimea), two evil eyes (gulf of the Black Sea), a large open and raged mouth (Black Sea) and a savage beard (Turkey). Do you notice it or is it just my kiddish imagination? I tried to highlight it using some colors

You are not original))
Thes maps are several hundred years old.

http://wutheringkites.livejournal.com/82028.html

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Sat, 06 Jan 2018, 14:02

The essence of the matter is not in Putin, but in the Russian people. Putin had no choice, if he refused to return the Crimea, he would have been on the sidelines of Russian history in one company with Gorbachev and Yeltsin at best. And in the worst case on the site of Gaddafi or Hussein. At the expense of Sicily, do not worry, she will not sail away, but Veneto ...

National Flag:
GeorgiaGeorgia

Postby RugbyPUBtbilisi » Sat, 06 Jan 2018, 16:14

putin ha? why dont you make love with putin.

Crimea is Ukraine according to Every single country except Russia

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Sat, 06 Jan 2018, 16:50

You can think anything, even the fact that Mars and Moon are Georgian. Crimea is part of Russia. And this is only the beginning. We will return all our Russian lands. In Kiev, Odessa, Kharkov and Minsk... live are Russian people like us. And we do not need boundaries. It's a question of time.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 06 Jan 2018, 18:02

STMKY wrote:You can think anything, even the fact that Mars and Moon are Georgian. Crimea is part of Russia. And this is only the beginning. We will return all our Russian lands. In Kiev, Odessa, Kharkov and Minsk... live are Russian people like us. And we do not need boundaries. It's a question of time.

Do not betrai the secrets of our General Staf! :twisted:

National Flag:
GeorgiaGeorgia

Postby datodato » Sat, 06 Jan 2018, 21:55

STMKY wrote:You can think anything, even the fact that Mars and Moon are Georgian. Crimea is part of Russia. And this is only the beginning. We will return all our Russian lands. In Kiev, Odessa, Kharkov and Minsk... live are Russian people like us. And we do not need boundaries. It's a question of time.

It's no question. You are "country" with a huge inferiority complex and rightly so because you look up to the winners (USA, EU, Eastern Europe) and you are jelous because you are nothing else than poor losers in a corrupt system riding naked on ponies like your holy Lord Liddle Putin. All the countries who have ever been under you weak and amateur leadership don't want to have anything to do with you. Your basically the fat ugly kid in school who bullies the weakest kids because nobody likes him.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 06 Jan 2018, 22:11

datodato wrote:

It's no question. You are "country" with a huge inferiority complex and rightly so because you look up to the winners (USA, EU, Eastern Europe) and you are jelous because you are nothing else than poor losers in a corrupt system riding naked on ponies like your holy Lord Liddle Putin. All the countries who have ever been under you weak and amateur leadership don't want to have anything to do with you. Your basically the fat ugly kid in school who bullies the weakest kids because nobody likes him.

Losers are yours. You are forced to grovel before the strong.
And we do not care about the US and the EU and China.
At least we can always play a draw.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 06 Jan 2018, 22:37

We just want to win. Thats the point.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Sun, 07 Jan 2018, 07:35

Just do not expose Gorbachev's treachery for the victory of the United States. Our people were naive, but we lost to ourselves. But such experience as the Russian people has no one in the West. Now is our time to study the geography of Europe and North America on the news. And we remember everything. And many who spat in Russia these 30 years will greatly regret. We do not even have to do anything, we just will not come to the rescue in a difficult moment.

National Flag:
GeorgiaGeorgia

Postby RugbyPUBtbilisi » Sun, 07 Jan 2018, 08:37

STMKY wrote:Just do not expose Gorbachev's treachery for the victory of the United States. Our people were naive, but we lost to ourselves. But such experience as the Russian people has no one in the West. Now is our time to study the geography of Europe and North America on the news. And we remember everything. And many who spat in Russia these 30 years will greatly regret. We do not even have to do anything, we just will not come to the rescue in a difficult moment.

Like Russians rescued Chechnia, Georgia, Ukraine and many others?

In English its called Invasion not rescue.

Postby myth » Sun, 07 Jan 2018, 08:46

STMKY wrote:... even the fact that Mars and Moon are Georgian. ...
Never met a georian here on mars. Where should they live here?

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Sun, 07 Jan 2018, 09:29

RugbyPUBtbilisi wrote:
Like Russians rescued Chechnia, Georgia, Ukraine and many others?

We saved Georgians, Romanians and many others. But now, even if Putin or another ruler of Russia in the future will face the choice "to save you again or not" our people will say their word. Most Russians will be against it.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Sun, 07 Jan 2018, 09:31

myth wrote:
STMKY wrote:... even the fact that Mars and Moon are Georgian. ...
Never met a georian here on mars. Where should they live here?

I did not say that the Georgians live on Mars. But they have the right to think so.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 07 Jan 2018, 09:39

Moderator! Transfer this topic to "Other subjects"!
We can have a great time at Christmas!

:lol:

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 07 Jan 2018, 12:01

RugbyPUBtbilisi wrote:Like Russians rescued Chechnia, Georgia, Ukraine and many others?

Chechnya was actually given independenc. In 1996-99 there were no Russian troops on the territory Chechnya.

As result there were constant robbery raids on the territory of Russia and in 1999 there was an attack on Dagestan.

Russia had to reatach them. Now the Chechens are fighting for Russia in Syria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ra2o2YEITg

Now the capital of Chechnya the city of Groznyi looks like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB6uL9gvJ2Y

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Maps

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 07 Jan 2018, 12:42

If it were not for Russia Georgia would now be a Muslim part of either Turkey or Iran.

The Georgian nobility was equated with Russian nobility.

In the Soviet Union Georgia was a subsidize republic (like the Baltic republics) with a much higher standard of living than in Russia.

We got everything for what we deserved.

http://www.fedy-diary.ru/?p=1842

So guys. I respect the Georgian culture and appreciate what the Georgians have done for Russia.

But you do not need to ask us any more.
And to expekt from us similar gifts.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 07 Jan 2018, 13:09

Ukraine is artifikial territorial formation created from the Russian, Polish, Romanian and Hungarian territories by Stalin.
The term is a Ukrainian invented in the late 19 century in the Austro-Hungarian Empire to weaken the influence of the Russian Empire.

Before that the Slavs of Austria-Hungary were called Rusyns or Ruthenians.
These are the results of the population census in Austria-Hungary. You can view.

Find Ukrainians here! They were not in the Russian or in the Austro-Hungarian Empire!
Its a German invention!

Why did the communists fashion this Golem called Ukraine i do not know.

Therefore if someone from the incabitants of Ukraine recals that he is Russian then do not surprise .
This happened in the Donbass and can continue in the East and South Ukraine.

In my opinion Ukraine will not exist in such borders.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 07 Jan 2018, 13:20

The whole history of Ukrainians is a myth on the myth.
That is why the ethnic minorities are being infringed as a result of the "Law on Education".

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%97%D0 ... 0%B8%C2%BB

Expressed concern not only Russia but also Hungary, Poland and Romania.

At the moment in Ukraine economic, financial and political crisis.
High level of crime.
Millions of citizens left the country.

And all this will end very badly for Ukraine ...

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 07 Jan 2018, 13:32

And who did not want to become a Ukrainian sent to the concentration camps Terezin and Tallerhoff.

http://balalaika24.ru/history/talergof- ... a-russkikh
https://yandex.ru/images/search?text=Te ... k=1&lr=213

In English it is very diffikult to find information about this.

And after the occupation of Kiev by Germany this shit came to the territory of the Russian Empire.

To become Ukrainians they had to kill the Russian in themselves.

But maybe the process will go in the opposite direktion?

Postby 4N » Sun, 07 Jan 2018, 14:20

Before that the Slavs of Austria-Hungary were called Rusyns or Ruthenians.

Yes, I have some Rusyn ancestry on the "Hungarian" side of my family. My great-great grandmother was Eastern Orthodox.

National Flag:
NetherlandsNetherlands

Postby NedRugby » Sun, 07 Jan 2018, 23:06

Careful 4N, the Russians will start claiming you back. It's just a matter of time.

Incidentally I met a Dutch guy who was living in Moscow, so I think we can claim Russia now.

Oh, and Canalina, I like your map. I think you made it quite ambiguous which country Crimea belongs to, but maybe you changed the map after you first posted it.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 08 Jan 2018, 09:10

NedRugby wrote:

Careful 4N, the Russians will start claiming you back. It's just a matter of time.

Incidentally I met a Dutch guy who was living in Moscow, so I think we can claim Russia now.

Oh, and Canalina, I like your map. I think you made it quite ambiguous which country Crimea belongs to, but maybe you changed the map after you first posted it.

Bro, there is no international law in the world.
There is a right of the strong.

The United States will not go anywhere from Syria for example. They will say that Assad - nobody, they will choose a puppert and create their bases there.

In fact this is the occupation of part of the territory of Syria. But your "world community" will not mind.

Next

Return to Other subjects