Tier 2 & 3 Rugby Forum

Immigration

Posts: 929
Joined: Wed, 15 Mar 2017, 09:56
National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Re: Immigration

Postby Bogdan_DC » Fri, 23 Feb 2018, 15:21

You are keep asking about proofs. Where are your proofs? 4N just show you numbers that Muslim are decreasing in Romania.They are 60 k and decreasing in a country of 20 millions! How an Earth they can become a majority? I bet no Muslim is eager to come to Romania either...

User avatar
Posts: 2069
Joined: Tue, 15 Apr 2014, 18:36
National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Re: Immigration

Postby iul » Fri, 23 Feb 2018, 16:51

Those were old statistics, from 7 years ago. Our economy has improved and it's proving more and more attractive to foreigners. Thus it has begun in Western Europe as well, first it was just a few muslim invaders, then a few more, then a few more until they've reached this point, where some countries have them by the millions and they're still taking in more, plus they have high birth rates.

Posts: 205
Joined: Sat, 31 May 2014, 21:12
National Flag:
FranceFrance

Re: Immigration

Postby vino_93 » Sat, 24 Feb 2018, 20:27

Bogdan_DC wrote:
iul wrote:
Bogdan_DC wrote:
iul wrote:I don't know if it has happened yet, but I know it is happening now in Europe, along with continued immigration.


Immigration is the way nations are built if you see the bigger picture.Or do you think Romanians appear from the sky on today Romania's territory?You can make an DNA test https://www.ancestry.com/dna/.

Why good arguments are there to build Romania into a majoritarily muslim nation and turn Romanians into a minority?
What was the process that caused you yo have so much hatred for you own people that you want to see us tuned into a minority in our own country?

Are you for real? I mean i saw in Romanian news when refugees discovered they've been tricked by Turkish traficants and they are actually in Romania not in West, start crying, and you are afraid of the Muslims taking over Romania :)))))))))?
Dude i lived all my childhood in Constanta with a lot of Turkish an Tatar people, some of their are friends of mine. With few i even play rugby. Do you realize they are just like us?Their parents offer us cookies on their Bairam and we offer them sweets on Christmas.You know like HUMANS. And Turkish,Tatars, Jews, Russians, Armenians, Hungarians,Germans from Romania are YOUR PEOPLE, They are Romanians from different ethnicity but Romanians, do you realize?
Please go out of your village and visit the world. People are beautiful.

Don't you forget the third largest ethnicity of Romania ? :)

Posts: 929
Joined: Wed, 15 Mar 2017, 09:56
National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Re: Immigration

Postby Bogdan_DC » Mon, 26 Feb 2018, 06:56

No problem with "the third largest ethnicity of Romania" from my side.

Posts: 2279
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2014, 09:18
Location: Bucharest
National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Re: Immigration

Postby amz » Mon, 26 Feb 2018, 07:55

Actually there are many types of gypsies and they differentiate between them based on language they speak along with their mother tongue: Romania, Hungarian, Turkish

Posts: 205
Joined: Sat, 31 May 2014, 21:12
National Flag:
FranceFrance

Re: Immigration

Postby vino_93 » Mon, 26 Feb 2018, 16:35

Bogdan_DC wrote:No problem with "the third largest ethnicity of Romania" from my side.

In fact, I talked about them because when they arrived in France a few years ago, people turned crazy... They looked like iul in fact...

We heared that Romas lived in horrible conditions in Romania - and to support the kind of living they have in France, sure that wouldn't be nice.
But finally when I went last summer in Romania, I was quite surprised. Ok most of them looked poor, but not all - some look even very rich, considering their houses.
They lived peacefully in villages or cities, had jobs, mixed with other people. Sure, a few looked to be really poor, and I've seen some people who doesn't look like to appreciate them, and I've heard about that famous Bucarest's place. And I imagine that most of the poorer quit after Romania inclusion in EU. But clearly, it doesn't look like I thought. Better, way more.
I don't know if it always been like that, and if all your compatriot have no problem with them ?

Posts: 205
Joined: Sat, 31 May 2014, 21:12
National Flag:
FranceFrance

Re: Immigration

Postby vino_93 » Mon, 26 Feb 2018, 16:48

amz wrote:Actually there are many types of gypsies and they differentiate between them based on language they speak along with their mother tongue: Romania, Hungarian, Turkish

Quite fascinating people indeed. Moving from India to Europe, staying in different countries, sometimes very far, with various names; but still look to be very strong links among all the community. And always facing discrimination, more especially the nomads...

Posts: 2279
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2014, 09:18
Location: Bucharest
National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Re: Immigration

Postby amz » Mon, 26 Feb 2018, 17:39

vino_93 wrote:I don't know if it always been like that, and if all your compatriot have no problem with them ?


I can tell you my personal experience because happened to live near them from few years and you can judge for yourself. I happened to live a part of my early life near a old houses outskirt of my home town, just before being demolished entirely (a University was built on that place). There were mixed people with houses mostly built in Interwar and few families of gypsies as well. Before this, I used to live with my grandparents and they were visited by a traditional Gypsy lady who was living from making and selling kitchen stuff (spoon, roller, paddel etc.) made from wood. My grandma used to have a coffee with this this Gypsy lady in traditional clothes and give sweet to her 3 children. My subject of fascination other than their colored clothes was her old daughter who was about my age and incredibly beautiful :lol: After 2 or 3rd grade we moved in a new quartier near the outskirts I was talking.

I could watch their yards from 6th store and it was quite a spectacle until these outskirts from Interwar disappeared. They were the most diverse, from those who had nomadic habits and live from small smuggling to those who had a job, even if it was as janitor. Their kids were at school and each time they skip for few days somebody from school went to their home to talk to parents to bring them back to school (sometimes their parents simply wanted kids to stay home and help them instead of going to school). So I watched as a kid all kind of gypsies families for few years until that small quarter was erased. They received brand new condominium apartments in a brand new quarter built for displaced families; some took their animals from their yards inside the apartment , one family even thought to get the horse and it was a big scandal, others lived as regular people without such problems. So effort to integrate them were made before 1989 as well. After that the state didn't care much but this enveloped all citizens but many of them adapted well to the free market, especially in hectic 90s, when everything went out of control and since the control of the state disappeared, many returned to their old ways who communist state tried to suppress. But don't think to violet ways, other than the usual one applied to deliquents, they tried to move them in modern blocks of apartments or make them have normal jobs. I had fights with some of them because they try to steal you anytime, I played football or sledging with others


I've seen 20 years back many of my ex-gypsy neighbors at a school reunion and their destinies were as diverse as everybody else albeit many didn't graduated Uni except one ( but again was the hectic 90s, now would be much easier), others are fiddlers or have various jobs which needed median studies, others are still poor or live from small tips and except one none is a serious criminal (OK some went to prison for little time for petty thefts back in 90s).

There are still slums (albeit only one in Bucharest and much smaller than in some Western cities, basically few streets) but access to education is similar for every citizen but nobody will force you yo go to school as it was back than. The reality is many of their heroes or known models are people who don't have education but get rich from singing or similar jobs and they don't show interest in such things or others who live traditionally (e.g. marrying little girls) and don't want to move from this way. Nobody sent them away or chased them or didn't offered them a chance but many still feel their roots as stronger and prefer to be nomads.I mean, last ones I've seen living in tents in 90s had Mercedes and Volkswagens which was wow back than, average Romanian would have the money for foreign car. But I have't seen any after 2000 living in tents, I've no idea if they moved abroad or made houses.

Posts: 205
Joined: Sat, 31 May 2014, 21:12
National Flag:
FranceFrance

Re: Immigration

Postby vino_93 » Mon, 26 Feb 2018, 18:57

Thx for sharing your story :thumbup: Very interesting to read :)

Posts: 929
Joined: Wed, 15 Mar 2017, 09:56
National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Re: Immigration

Postby Bogdan_DC » Tue, 27 Feb 2018, 08:14

vino_93 wrote:I don't know if it always been like that, and if all your compatriot have no problem with them ?


We are racists but we say&think we aren't. :) It is true that we are pretty tolerant in Romania if you compare us with our neibourghs who are far more racists but still...I recommend you a very nice movie: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4374460/. It is a Romanian Django :), presenting in a funny manner about few problems Romanians like to ignore: sexism&racism.

Posts: 929
Joined: Wed, 15 Mar 2017, 09:56
National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Re: Immigration

Postby Bogdan_DC » Tue, 27 Feb 2018, 08:21

vino_93 wrote:
We heared that Romas lived in horrible conditions in Romania - and to support the kind of living they have in France, sure that wouldn't be nice.
But finally when I went last summer in Romania, I was quite surprised. Ok most of them looked poor, but not all - some look even very rich, considering their houses.
They lived peacefully in villages or cities, had jobs, mixed with other people. Sure, a few looked to be really poor, and I've seen some people who doesn't look like to appreciate them, and I've heard about that famous Bucarest's place. And I imagine that most of the poorer quit after Romania inclusion in EU. But clearly, it doesn't look like I thought. Better, way more.


Gypsies you see in France are pretty different from the ones you see in Romania.Unfortunately for you the worst are abroad. Not saying that all the gypsies in Romania are OK but definitely are better than ones are abroad to "work " ("work" =any illegal activity you can imagine :).

Online
User avatar
Posts: 3781
Joined: Sun, 27 Apr 2014, 11:50
National Flag:
ItalyItaly

Re: Immigration

Postby Canalina » Tue, 27 Feb 2018, 20:54

It concerns just in part the immigration theme but I liked this american entertainer speaking about the incoming italian election. It's a bit exaggerate, but just a bit. Our main leaders (Berlusconi, Renzi, Salvini, Grillo) really seem characters of a farce. I don't think there's a real risk of a fascism's return in Italy, but certainly there's a diffused and gross anger between the people (not all the people). Targets? Always the same: the strangers and the politicians...

http://www.lastampa.it/2018/02/27/multi ... agina.html

Posts: 2279
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2014, 09:18
Location: Bucharest
National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Re: Immigration

Postby amz » Tue, 27 Feb 2018, 21:05

Bogdan_DC wrote:
vino_93 wrote:I don't know if it always been like that, and if all your compatriot have no problem with them ?


We are racists but we say&think we aren't. :) It is true that we are pretty tolerant in Romania if you compare us with our neibourghs who are far more racists but still...I recommend you a very nice movie: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4374460/. It is a Romanian Django :), presenting in a funny manner about few problems Romanians like to ignore: sexism&racism.


What a movie! I especially like the language, it is awesome, odd, funny, surprising but the plot is written by one of my favorites Romanian writers, Florin Lazarescu.

Here's a small part for whoever is curious:


Posts: 929
Joined: Wed, 15 Mar 2017, 09:56
National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Re: Immigration

Postby Bogdan_DC » Wed, 28 Feb 2018, 07:57

Canalina wrote:It concerns just in part the immigration theme but I liked this american entertainer speaking about the incoming italian election. It's a bit exaggerate, but just a bit. Our main leaders (Berlusconi, Renzi, Salvini, Grillo) really seem characters of a farce. I don't think there's a real risk of a fascism's return in Italy, but certainly there's a diffused and gross anger between the people (not all the people). Targets? Always the same: the strangers and the politicians...

http://www.lastampa.it/2018/02/27/multi ... agina.html

Good one. I like John Oliver :).

Posts: 929
Joined: Wed, 15 Mar 2017, 09:56
National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Re: Immigration

Postby Bogdan_DC » Wed, 28 Feb 2018, 07:59

amz wrote:What a movie!


One of my favs from new age of Romanian movies along with Filantropica.

User avatar
Posts: 337
Joined: Mon, 21 Sep 2015, 15:38
National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Re: Immigration

Postby Bolaroid » Sun, 04 Mar 2018, 13:56

RugbyLiebe wrote:
iul wrote:Yes, you will become a minority in Germany. You have an ever decreasing native population due to the low birth rates and an ever increasing muslim population. Sooner or later they will be the majority. They will make the rules.
You still haven't been able to give me any good reasons why making yourself a minority in you own country is a good idea. Because there aren't any good reasons at all.


You know what, get your genes checked. It is under $100. For my family it was just a nice anecdote as we already knew that we have a very diverse background or better a very common background for everybody who had ancestors living in Austria/Hungary. You will find out, there is not such a thing like "native population" in any country in Europe. And quite surely not in Romania and even more so in Germany were for centuries people from south, west, east and north moved through since the Roman times and probably even centuries before that.

You live in a phantasy world of black and white, us and them. But if you think Muslims have the magical power of conquering everything just by having more babies, maybe you should become one. I mean what should stop them? If they are so magical as you believe they are, it doesn't matter where they are, they will have so many babies until they can climb over our borders.

This is crazy talk Liebe, liberal brain-washing. Your country can look forward to more and more terrorism and probably another far-right Government voted in to combat it. All because they wouldn't take the threat seriously to begin with.

I have no issue with Muslims, but the reality is as their community grows so do the problems and the threat to Western nations is monumental.

User avatar
Posts: 2069
Joined: Tue, 15 Apr 2014, 18:36
National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Re: Immigration

Postby iul » Sun, 04 Mar 2018, 15:36

Bolaroid wrote:
RugbyLiebe wrote:
iul wrote:Yes, you will become a minority in Germany. You have an ever decreasing native population due to the low birth rates and an ever increasing muslim population. Sooner or later they will be the majority. They will make the rules.
You still haven't been able to give me any good reasons why making yourself a minority in you own country is a good idea. Because there aren't any good reasons at all.


You know what, get your genes checked. It is under $100. For my family it was just a nice anecdote as we already knew that we have a very diverse background or better a very common background for everybody who had ancestors living in Austria/Hungary. You will find out, there is not such a thing like "native population" in any country in Europe. And quite surely not in Romania and even more so in Germany were for centuries people from south, west, east and north moved through since the Roman times and probably even centuries before that.

You live in a phantasy world of black and white, us and them. But if you think Muslims have the magical power of conquering everything just by having more babies, maybe you should become one. I mean what should stop them? If they are so magical as you believe they are, it doesn't matter where they are, they will have so many babies until they can climb over our borders.

This is crazy talk Liebe, liberal brain-washing. Your country can look forward to more and more terrorism and probably another far-right Government voted in to combat it. All because they wouldn't take the threat seriously to begin with.

I have no issue with Muslims, but the reality is as their community grows so do the problems and the threat to Western nations is monumental.

The UK is facing the same problems. At least you guys had the balls to get the fuck out of the EU

User avatar
Posts: 337
Joined: Mon, 21 Sep 2015, 15:38
National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Re: Immigration

Postby Bolaroid » Sun, 04 Mar 2018, 16:27

iul wrote:The UK is facing the same problems. At least you guys had the balls to get the fuck out of the EU

Damage was done before we joined the EU to be honest. Pakistanis & Bangladeshis arrived in the 1950s. Now there are nearly 3 million of them and a percentage of them would happily kill us all. I read today they're trying to make biological weapons in UK labs. Not long ago we had the Belgian nuclear plant scare. The potential for catastrophe is enormous, and that's before you factor in the other terrorist incidents across Europe.

It's unsustainable, Merkel is off her head inviting more of them in undocumented and completely out of order trying to force other nations to take them.

Posts: 929
Joined: Wed, 15 Mar 2017, 09:56
National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Re: Immigration

Postby Bogdan_DC » Mon, 05 Mar 2018, 10:09

And who will pick your strawberries? Or work in construction? Or be a doctor? Or a nurse? I've been in UK for finishing my studies and you have a big problem with your work force. Not even one of my colleagues from university
had a job, because they didn't want to WORK. I think 1 from 5 doctors is British.You NEED immigration.

And i'm not for completely idiotic immigration without any care for your own people. But i am against any discrimination about this regarding sex, color or religion. Canada, Australia or New Zealand could be a example from this point of view, bring in people on exactly the fields you need them. In this way you are controlling well the rate of unemployment and social benefitors.

User avatar
Posts: 2069
Joined: Tue, 15 Apr 2014, 18:36
National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Re: Immigration

Postby iul » Mon, 05 Mar 2018, 10:35

The locals can do all of those jobs. They have millions of unemployed people.

Posts: 929
Joined: Wed, 15 Mar 2017, 09:56
National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Re: Immigration

Postby Bogdan_DC » Mon, 05 Mar 2018, 10:49

iul wrote:The locals can do all of those jobs. They have millions of unemployed people.


How you transform a social benefit tick in a doctor? Or sent them in hardworking environment like construction or agriculture? Why Romania doesn't use 500k gypsies in construction for example?

User avatar
Posts: 337
Joined: Mon, 21 Sep 2015, 15:38
National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Re: Immigration

Postby Bolaroid » Mon, 05 Mar 2018, 10:54

Bogdan_DC wrote:And who will pick your strawberries? Or work in construction? Or be a doctor? Or a nurse? I've been in UK for finishing my studies and you have a big problem with your work force. Not even one of my colleagues from university
had a job, because they didn't want to WORK. I think 1 from 5 doctors is British.You NEED immigration.

And i'm not for completely idiotic immigration without any care for your own people. But i am against any discrimination about this regarding sex, color or religion. Canada, Australia or New Zealand could be a example from this point of view, bring in people on exactly the fields you need them. In this way you are controlling well the rate of unemployment and social benefitors.

I'd prefer if our country took immigrants from Canada, Australia or New Zealand than Pakistan, Algeria, or Morocco. It's just common sense to bring in people who share your culture as opposed to those who would create their own separate culture and resent your culture to the point of violence.

The problem with EU immigration is that we could not control it. Leaving the EU, we can. If we need immigrants, we can bring them in on work permits not to stay permanently. As things stand, from the EU we were bringing in a city the size of Birmingham every 2 1/2 years, it's not sustainable and it's putting pressure on housing, transport, NHS. The British people did not ask for this.

User avatar
Posts: 2157
Joined: Wed, 30 Apr 2014, 16:57

Re: Immigration

Postby 4N » Mon, 05 Mar 2018, 13:14

I'd prefer if our country took immigrants from Canada, Australia or New Zealand than Pakistan, Algeria, or Morocco.


Yeah that's not at all simplistic. Are there even enough people from the first three countries willing to emigrate to the UK to fill the jobs you need? And how many Pakistanis are looking to enter the UK these days? Probably a lot more Romanians, Poles etc I'd wager.

Anyway, these are UK and more broadly Western European social problems. Iul seems to fear this same "bogeyman" in Romania but I don't see any evidence it exists there.

User avatar
Posts: 337
Joined: Mon, 21 Sep 2015, 15:38
National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Re: Immigration

Postby Bolaroid » Mon, 05 Mar 2018, 13:54

4N wrote:
I'd prefer if our country took immigrants from Canada, Australia or New Zealand than Pakistan, Algeria, or Morocco.


Yeah that's not at all simplistic. Are there even enough people from the first three countries willing to emigrate to the UK to fill the jobs you need? And how many Pakistanis are looking to enter the UK these days? Probably a lot more Romanians, Poles etc I'd wager.

Anyway, these are UK and more broadly Western European social problems. Iul seems to fear this same "bogeyman" in Romania but I don't see any evidence it exists there.

They learn from our shoddy and dangerous example. Listen to Victor Orban, probably the only EU leader who speaks sense on the matter. Poland is also resisting the madness. Merkel by contrast is so far deranged on the issue she has managed to create a far right opposition once again in Germany. Also, please don't cut off my quoted post in an attempt to misrepresent what I said, I wasn't talking about exclusively taking immigrants from those 3 countries (which I didn't initially name btw) but then you knew that. I have no issue with European immigration provided it for us to manage and not the EU which hasn't been the case. If everyone jumps on the ship, the ship sinks, it must be managed properly.

As to the "bogeyman, the threat is very real and is not just a threat as the families of the victims well know. The MI5 are currently monitoring upwards 23,000 Jihadis on our shores, these are people who hate our society and want to kill us. It can't be brushed under the carpet any longer. The British people have had enough.

Posts: 929
Joined: Wed, 15 Mar 2017, 09:56
National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Re: Immigration

Postby Bogdan_DC » Tue, 06 Mar 2018, 08:16

Bolaroid wrote: Listen to Victor Orban, probably the only EU leader who speaks sense on the matter. Poland is also resisting the madness.

Are you serious? You give me an example of 2 of the most corrupt&populist regimes in Europe?Now in ROmania we have the same shit growing. Fuck the UE, Soros, Big Pharma , Bau bau etc....Who is the one brainwashed over here? History is cyclic but we never learn.

PreviousNext

Return to Other subjects

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests