Tier 2 & 3 Rugby Forum

Immigration

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Immigration

Postby RugbyLiebe » Wed, 21 Feb 2018, 08:41

Vova12 wrote:Here is a family from Germany.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... EeDpkJAQWU

In Russia there is nothing terribl if you came without weapon ...

Bro, this is a Russian family with German heritage moving back to Russia. If ONE family moving (back) to Russia is worth a TV coverage you simply don't have many foreigners living in your country. This has nothing to do if Russia is a great place or not (I definitely want to visit it one day), but that's your reality.

I mean in my city, Munich, which is worldwide known of praising our traditions. We have just 58% without an immigration story in their family living here. One family from wherever moving here will never make the news.

That's the list as of December 2016 of the number of people living in Munich and their nationality.
https://www.muenchen.de/rathaus/dam/jcr ... 170113.pdf
You will have a hard time finding a country without a citizen here. We have 8 910 Russian citizens. Probably there are even more with two passport who are just registered as Germans. I know i.e. apprently 3 out of 4 male Namibians living in Munich, but I suspect all of them to also have another passport.

That's the reality in most "old" EU countries.

Face the reality: people are not seeing Russia as a place to visit or move to. If this is right of them or wrong is another story and I am probably more on your side.
How to grow rugby worldwide?
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Re: Russian Rugby

Postby iul » Wed, 21 Feb 2018, 10:55

It's sad to see how enthusiastic you are about your people being overrun by foreigners.

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Wed, 21 Feb 2018, 11:33

iul wrote:It's sad to see how enthusiastic you are about your people being overrun by foreigners.

Maybe because we are not overrun, are seen worldwide as the absolute cliche region how to save your traditions, have an unemployment and crime rate next to zero and the only thing which is a real problem is the rent. But that's due to more Northern Germans moving here than foreigners (which btw. ethnical an original Bavarian has next to nothing to do with, as we were originally a Slavic tribe). Maybe one day Romania will be a rich country as well and you will realize that most of this "overrun"-things are simply bullshit claims.

But back to rugby.
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby amz » Wed, 21 Feb 2018, 11:36

RugbyLiebe wrote: Maybe one day Romania will be a rich country as well and you will realize that most of this "overrun"-things are simply bullshit claims.

Hopefully but iul is already panicked we are overrun by Islanders

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby Bogdan_DC » Wed, 21 Feb 2018, 11:49

Nice, Iul return with another breaking nonrugby personal view. Please don't do that again.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Wed, 21 Feb 2018, 11:56

The Bavarians were a Slavic tribe? For me, this is news. I know that the north and east of Germany are our former lands. The island of Rügen (Ruyan) is glorified in the Pushkin fairy tale. From there, the first Russian dynasty of the Rurik people leads their race. All these Slavic toponyms Berlin, Starigard, Rostock, Lipsk, Drezdno and many others. But I always considered the Bavarians tipical Germans.

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby iul » Wed, 21 Feb 2018, 12:01

RugbyLiebe wrote:
iul wrote:It's sad to see how enthusiastic you are about your people being overrun by foreigners.

Maybe because we are not overrun, are seen worldwide as the absolute cliche region how to save your traditions, have an unemployment and crime rate next to zero and the only thing which is a real problem is the rent. But that's due to more Northern Germans moving here than foreigners (which btw. ethnical an original Bavarian has next to nothing to do with, as we were originally a Slavic tribe). Maybe one day Romania will be a rich country as well and you will realize that most of this "overrun"-things are simply bullshit claims.

But back to rugby.

Of course you are being overrun. You have an ever decreasing native population and ever increasing immigrant population. You can take a look at the Americas, Australia, New Zealand, etc... what happens over time. It's not difficult to understand. The majority become the minority.

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby amz » Wed, 21 Feb 2018, 12:05

STMKY wrote:The Bavarians were a Slavic tribe? For me, this is news. I know that the north and east of Germany are our former lands. The island of Rügen (Ruyan) is glorified in the Pushkin fairy tale. From there, the first Russian dynasty of the Rurik people leads their race. All these Slavic toponyms Berlin, Starigard, Rostock, Lipsk, Drezdno and many others. But I always considered the Bavarians tipical Germans.

Good luck RugbyLiebe :lol:

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Wed, 21 Feb 2018, 12:14

Want to know what is Australia and New Zealand on a global scale? These are alternate "aerodromes" for the Anglo-Saxon elite. The United Kingdom and the United States bear several centuries of negative vis-à-vis the rest of the world, from slavery and genocide of many peoples to the Bankers. Perhaps they are preparing a scenario in which the United States or (and) England will be destroyed. Then they will write off all this negative. But the Anglo-Saxon elite will already live in Australia and New Zealand without a negative. But in Russia this is understood.

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Wed, 21 Feb 2018, 12:19

STMKY wrote:The Bavarians were a Slavic tribe? For me, this is news. I know that the north and east of Germany are our former lands. The island of Rügen (Ruyan) is glorified in the Pushkin fairy tale. From there, the first Russian dynasty of the Rurik people leads their race. All these Slavic toponyms Berlin, Starigard, Rostock, Lipsk, Drezdno and many others. But I always considered the Bavarians tipical Germans.

Sorry, there I had a short blackout while writing. We are a mixture of the Celts, Romans, and some other tribes (most definitely Bohemia, sometimes Bajuware the old name for Bavarians is thought to mean men from Bohemia) and off course Germanic tribes moving in in the 6th century. A typical Bavarian is not blonde and blue-eyed. More likely black-haired with dark eyes. But off course as we are a mix, you can't judge by prejudices. Basically Bavaria has always been a melting pot of different cultures being in the middle of Europe. And off course we've been part of Germany since the beginning. Which doesn't change in a single way how mixed we Bavarians are.

I think if a German has his genes tested and he won't find slavic genes or in general genes apart from the North-Western-mixture of France/Germany/Denmark/Benelux those guys only offer, his family has quite probably has a long history marrying between each other. My brother tested and he has 41% Balcan genes, despite both parts of our family being 'stamped Arian" during Hitler.

Can somebody move this parts to a more fitting thread?
Last edited by RugbyLiebe on Wed, 21 Feb 2018, 12:37, edited 1 time in total.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Wed, 21 Feb 2018, 12:23

amz wrote:Good luck RugbyLiebe :lol:

I meant land where the Slavic tribes lived. Why do we need Germany? We do not need even Poland, although Poles believe in American tales. I can tell you the territories we want to return to. They were recently called by the Dutch minister, who went to the remnant. He even named the new name of Russia. We apply only to the Russian lands, where the Russians live Malorossia, Novorossia, Belorussia, northern Kazakhstan, the Baltic states. All. Nobody is going to build the Russian Empire 2.0 or the USSR 2.0.

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Wed, 21 Feb 2018, 12:31

iul wrote:Of course you are being overrun. You have an ever decreasing native population and ever increasing immigrant population.

Nope. Actually 7000 more birth in Munich then deaths (18.107 born in 2016, 11.197 deaths).

iul wrote:You can take a look at the Americas, Australia, New Zealand, etc... what happens over time. It's not difficult to understand. The majority become the minority.

Nope, people mix between each other, while some guys fall behind and cry about being a surpressed minority, when they simply didn't do what the majority did: don't set themselves boarders who to love and not. I mean think about it. How do tribes start. If they wouldn't mix with other tribes there would be a massive incest thing going on.

Test your genes. Will be interesting were your ancestors came from. Might include some surprise finds. Being Romanian I would bet you'll find German and quite surely even Turkish genes.

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Wed, 21 Feb 2018, 12:42

STMKY wrote:
amz wrote:Good luck RugbyLiebe :lol:

I meant land where the Slavic tribes lived. Why do we need Germany? We do not need even Poland, although Poles believe in American tales. I can tell you the territories we want to return to. They were recently called by the Dutch minister, who went to the remnant. He even named the new name of Russia. We apply only to the Russian lands, where the Russians live Malorossia, Novorossia, Belorussia, northern Kazakhstan, the Baltic states. All. Nobody is going to build the Russian Empire 2.0 or the USSR 2.0.

My apparent Slavic genes will save me :D
Ehm, you basically just named ALL of the former USSR apart from Armenia, Georgia and old Turkestan :lol: Could be called USSR 2.0

Being German, I can tell you the good old "Heim ins Reich" (Back into the Empire), didn't really bring peace.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Wed, 21 Feb 2018, 12:44

Very interesting. But about the gene. Many northern and eastern Germans have similar genes with Poles and Russians. Apparently the local Slavic tribes were Germanized and became Germans. By the way, it is probably for this reason that the Russian emperors took their wives there. They could consider them Slavs speaking a different language.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Wed, 21 Feb 2018, 12:48

RugbyLiebe wrote:Being German, I can tell you the good old "Heim ins Reich" (Back into the Empire), didn't really bring peace.

This is approximately the same if Germany unite with Austria and Switzerland. Without wars, it is enough to hold Referendums. Like in Crimea.

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby amz » Wed, 21 Feb 2018, 12:48

RugbyLiebe wrote:Ehm, you basically just named ALL of the former USSR apart from Armenia, Georgia and old Turkestan :lol: Could be called USSR 2.0

and Moldova! :thumbup: Finally the truth is revealed.

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby iul » Wed, 21 Feb 2018, 13:03

RugbyLiebe wrote:
iul wrote:Of course you are being overrun. You have an ever decreasing native population and ever increasing immigrant population.

Nope. Actually 7000 more birth in Munich then deaths (18.107 born in 2016, 11.197 deaths).

iul wrote:You can take a look at the Americas, Australia, New Zealand, etc... what happens over time. It's not difficult to understand. The majority become the minority.

Nope, people mix between each other, while some guys fall behind and cry about being a surpressed minority, when they simply didn't do what the majority did: don't set themselves boarders who to love and not. I mean think about it. How do tribes start. If they wouldn't mix with other tribes there would be a massive incest thing going on.

Test your genes. Will be interesting were your ancestors came from. Might include some surprise finds. Being Romanian I would bet you'll find German and quite surely even Turkish genes.

Hah, so the native Americans, Australians, New Zealanders should just shut up about having their lands taken from them and their culture becoming a minority? Your future grandkids should just shut the fuck up about living in a muslim majority country?

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Wed, 21 Feb 2018, 13:11

STMKY wrote:
RugbyLiebe wrote:Being German, I can tell you the good old "Heim ins Reich" (Back into the Empire), didn't really bring peace.

This is approximately the same if Germany unite with Austria and Switzerland. Without wars, it is enough to hold Referendums. Like in Crimea.

Which is basically an absolutely unnecessary idea. Why should we reunite with Switzerland or Austria? I mean I can't see any advantages from it.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Wed, 21 Feb 2018, 13:15

amz wrote:and Moldova! :thumbup: Finally the truth is revealed.

Do you want more truth? We know that Moldovans and Romanians are one people. But none of the Russian officials will say this as long as the West is occupying
Malorossia and Novorossia. Therefore, you should be interested in Russia returning Malorossia and Novorossia to its membership. Then you will get Moldova without Transnistria (this is part of Novorossia) and Bukovina.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Wed, 21 Feb 2018, 13:20

RugbyLiebe wrote:Which is basically an absolutely unnecessary idea. Why should we reunite with Switzerland or Austria? I mean I can't see any advantages from it.

If only because you are one nations? Why do the Romanians want to return Moldova, why do we want to return Malorossia and other Russian lands? This is normal. There will be a synergy of the economy, stronger army and security, saving costs on officials.

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Wed, 21 Feb 2018, 13:27

iul wrote:Hah, so the native Americans, Australians, New Zealanders should just shut up about having their lands taken from them and their culture becoming a minority? Your future grandkids should just shut the fuck up about living in a muslim majority country?

Don't know which immigrants you know, but the ones I see don't have any deadly diseases like European settlers and they don't take arms with them. Most of them come as a cheap labour force, most of them were invited here and work their way up.

Germany has 82 million inhabitants. Do you honestly think somehow Islam could be the dominant religion? And even if in 100-200 years this would be the case, because all other religions actually face a huge decline, do you really think a radical Islam had the slightest chance to be dominant? I mean even in the Iran they have trouble holding their restrictive lifestyle up and their revolution was just 40 years ago. Do you honestly think in a modern country like Germany, with a good education system, religious radicals could ever be more than a crazy minority? Modern lifestyle is way to tempting for that.

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Wed, 21 Feb 2018, 13:40

STMKY wrote:
RugbyLiebe wrote:Which is basically an absolutely unnecessary idea. Why should we reunite with Switzerland or Austria? I mean I can't see any advantages from it.

If only because you are one nations? Why do the Romanians want to return Moldova, why do we want to return Malorossia and other Russian lands? This is normal. There will be a synergy of the economy, stronger army and security, saving costs on officials.

Nope, that was an idea started in the 19th century around Europe and which died out in Germany 100 years later in 1945. Apart from the strange feeling, that somebody somehow would be a nation what's to gain from that? And reuniting with Austria, you are talking about the multi-ethnic-society Austria has always been in its history as an empire, and Switzerland a country who actually has four different official languages. Why would anybody want that? Or why stop there? Why not the Czech Republic, Denmark, Poland, France, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Belgium and Italy (I mean we all had the same Emperor during large portion of our history). Ah wait, we already did that. It's called the EU.

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby iul » Wed, 21 Feb 2018, 14:08

RugbyLiebe wrote:
iul wrote:Hah, so the native Americans, Australians, New Zealanders should just shut up about having their lands taken from them and their culture becoming a minority? Your future grandkids should just shut the fuck up about living in a muslim majority country?

Don't know which immigrants you know, but the ones I see don't have any deadly diseases like European settlers and they don't take arms with them. Most of them come as a cheap labour force, most of them were invited here and work their way up.

Germany has 82 million inhabitants. Do you honestly think somehow Islam could be the dominant religion? And even if in 100-200 years this would be the case, because all other religions actually face a huge decline, do you really think a radical Islam had the slightest chance to be dominant? I mean even in the Iran they have trouble holding their restrictive lifestyle up and their revolution was just 40 years ago. Do you honestly think in a modern country like Germany, with a good education system, religious radicals could ever be more than a crazy minority? Modern lifestyle is way to tempting for that.

why take the chance though?

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Re: Immigration

Postby Bogdan_DC » Wed, 21 Feb 2018, 14:50

Somebody read to much propaganda. Soros, Bildenberg, Illuminati, Big Pharma, Islam....from time to time want to destroy Europe, the World etc. Mr Putin, Orban, Erdogan&Trump are ready to defend us. I'm going back to sleep.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Immigration

Postby Vova12 » Wed, 21 Feb 2018, 14:58

RugbyLiebe wrote:
Bro, this is a Russian family with German heritage moving back to Russia. If ONE family moving (back) to Russia is worth a TV coverage you simply don't have many foreigners living in your country. This has nothing to do if Russia is a great place or not (I definitely want to visit it one day), but that's your reality.

Well, not every family has 10 children so they were shown on TV ..
But if you want i can give official statistics.
Every year hundreds of thousands of people resettled in Russia, including thousands from Europe.
To the West money and benefits, but in Russia they are atracted to something else ...

Next

Return to Other subjects