Tier 2 & 3 Rugby Forum

Immigration

Posts: 850
Joined: Wed, 26 Oct 2016, 16:02
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Immigration

Postby STMKY » Tue, 13 Nov 2018, 18:35

I believe that the world needs a tribunal to condemn the Anglo-Saxon Empire of the type of Nuremberg. Where to look in detail all the genocides that they organized around the world. These are hundreds of millions killed.

User avatar
Posts: 3400
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Immigration

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 13 Nov 2018, 20:02

I think they will soon add another crime to the list.
Close this topic ... :lol:

For themwe are circus freaks and our blood - water.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnqgCQ7 ... 3Of04tGg-4

1.57.30
Image

User avatar
Posts: 3400
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Immigration

Postby Vova12 » Wed, 14 Nov 2018, 04:19

Image

Posts: 1209
Joined: Fri, 25 Apr 2014, 14:11
National Flag:
ZimbabweZimbabwe

Re: Immigration

Postby Sables4EVA » Wed, 14 Nov 2018, 05:39

STMKY wrote:You have some barbaric logic. The Russians returned their lands by buying from Sweden. When they belonged to Sweden, the tribes of the future Latvians and Estonians were officially lower class of people. They were forbidden to live in cities! When Russia returned these lands, it equated the local tribes with all the other inhabitants of the cities. For the first time, the alphabet and the language of the Latvians and Estonians were invented, they began to be taught in schools and universities, and culture actively developed.
Can this be compared with the policy of the Anglo-Saxons in South Africa? No, you had apartheid. If we transfer your logic to South Africa, then you must now support the killing of whites in South Africa. I understand correctly? Whites killed blacks in the 20th century, so this is an excuse to kill whites now and drive them out of the country?



The point is before the Swedes or Russians subjugated the Baltics they belonged totally to the Baltic people. I do not claim to excuse the apartheid regime or the crimes of the British Empire at its highest, much like the superiority complex that Germans had during Nazi period and what seems to be coming from you and Vova12, but at least we recognise where we have gone wrong and are attempting to fix it. You claim not to be racist but you constantly drop racist comments against everyone from Anglo-Saxons to black people. The killing of anyone for any reason is wrong so I do not support any form of murder but like I said, if you don't like where you live then move.

The Baltic people fought on both sides during WW2 so that logic is not right either.

Also, calling British people Anglo-Saxons is a misnomer, the mix of peoples on the British Isles includes Celts, Vikings, Normans and many many other races. The Angles and Saxons were only two of many peoples who came to the islands in the past.

Posts: 1209
Joined: Fri, 25 Apr 2014, 14:11
National Flag:
ZimbabweZimbabwe

Re: Immigration

Postby Sables4EVA » Wed, 14 Nov 2018, 05:49

STMKY wrote:I believe that the world needs a tribunal to condemn the Anglo-Saxon Empire of the type of Nuremberg. Where to look in detail all the genocides that they organized around the world. These are hundreds of millions killed.



Yes lets do this, if you can find any of them that are still alive and not already in jail because of what they have done in the past.

But.....

Let us also include the criminals of the Soviet Communist era too, the people who caused wars throughout the world to increase the influence of communism, which failed drastically anyway, causing death and suffering to millions of innocents The millions and millions of Soviet citizens (not just Russians) who were sent to Gulags and never seen again or didn't even make it that far because they did nothing more than speak out or wanted to go to church. The criminals who starved millions of people while they stuffed their own pockets in the less fancied areas of the USSR.

Every nation has blood on its hands, it is how you learn from those mistakes and move on that makes a nation great.

User avatar
Posts: 3400
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Immigration

Postby Vova12 » Wed, 14 Nov 2018, 18:28

Great, no innocents!
Altough England has always lived better than India and the Baltic is better than Russia!
(including Russian Empire and USSR).Like Georgia in the USSR.
Russian rulers did not know how to rob colonies!
Ok!
Well, maybe civilization will move on?
At least in Europe?

After all what is happening in Baltic States does not create a positive advertisement for EU ...
Image

User avatar
Posts: 3400
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Immigration

Postby Vova12 » Wed, 14 Nov 2018, 18:43



:thumbup:
Image

Posts: 850
Joined: Wed, 26 Oct 2016, 16:02
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Immigration

Postby STMKY » Thu, 15 Nov 2018, 07:32

1000 years ago in the Eastern Baltic lived the tribes of Slavs, Finno-Ugrians and Baltic. The first cities and princedoms 1000 years ago were founded by Russians. Then these lands were seized. The local population was people of 2 grades. Then in the 18th century the Russians returned. All residents were equalized. For the first time in history, the culture of the Balts began to develop in Russian universities.
Why do we speak Anglo-Saxons? Because all the elite are Anglo-Saxon. And the mentality. Who are Hungarians genetically? 90% of Slavs, but why are they fino-Ugric? Because they seized the Slavic tribes, but assimilated them.
Do you know what the difference between us? You killed dozens / hundreds of millions of Africans, made them people of a lower grade at the animal level. And now you are trying to make yourself poor sheep, banning the word "negr." You call Russian racists. We never had colonies. We did not kill Africans. In the Russian literary language the word "Negr" is the norm. Literally translated as "black." In our mentality there is no division of people into varieties as in the Anglo-Saxon mentality. We are always Africans, Asians, whites considered equal to themselves.

Posts: 850
Joined: Wed, 26 Oct 2016, 16:02
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Immigration

Postby STMKY » Thu, 15 Nov 2018, 07:49

Want to know what the Gulag is? In the West, no one will tell you the truth. The directors of the Gulag were Trotskyist Jews, many of whom came to Russia with Trotsky from New York for Wall Street money. In the 1920s and 1930s there was a confrontation for power between the Trotskyists (globalists) and Stalin (the Russian national project). The Trotskyists controlled the GULAG system, so they sentenced many of their opponents to death without trial. But by 1937, Stalin was able to strengthen his power and seized control from the Trotskyists. All the leaders of the Gulag and many Trotskyists were killed. It was essentially a long civil war for power. There were executions on both sides. And not just from Stalin, as Western propaganda tells you. Why? Cause the West support Trotsky.
At the same time, the total number of purely all those killed during this time in the USSR in the GULAG is about 600 thousand people. Not millions and not tens of millions as they say Western propaganda. How many Indians were in North America before the Anglo-Saxons? About 100 million people. But it remains ... Why does the West exaggerate the numbers in the USSR so much that against this background hide its crimes and genocides, which were most worse than in world history.

Posts: 2842
Joined: Wed, 14 Oct 2015, 13:30
National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Re: Immigration

Postby RugbyLiebe » Thu, 15 Nov 2018, 12:42

Sorry, but some numbers are so way off, that I need to comment on them

STMKY wrote:At the same time, the total number of purely all those killed during this time in the USSR in the GULAG is about 600 thousand people. Not millions and not tens of millions as they say Western propaganda.


The lowest estimations by the Russian historian Vadim Erlikman based on Russian archive numbers are. 1,5 mio executed, 5 mio. dead in Gulags, 1,7 mio through various deportations, 1 mio prisoner's of war and German civilians. That would make 9 mio.

The archive numbers themselves state 4 million, but some obvious victims are excluded in those numbers. Those numbers were also used by Chruschtschow and Gorbatschow.
I can't see any western propaganda here, when even some Russian historians like Wolkogonow tend to talk about 20 million (and please don't use the Trump tactic of "but they are no real Russians/bought by the US when they say something like that" as a replic).

I don't even get what's to deny here. Stalin was one of the worst mass-murderers in history. End of story.


STMKY wrote:How many Indians were in North America before the Anglo-Saxons? About 100 million people. But it remains ... Why does the West exaggerate the numbers in the USSR so much that against this background hide its crimes and genocides, which were most worse than in world history.


Those very optimistic numbers are actually including today's Mexico and Middle American countries. The population of today's USA and Canada are estimated at 7 million, which is a realistic number given the fact that there were barely any bigger towns or even cities there. Of those 7 million people, up to 90% simply died because European brought some really bad illnesses with them (some they were resistent to a point they didn't die from it anymore like the common flu or measles). This doesn't in the slightest make those crimes any better, but puts them in perspective.

If you want to use the "Anglo-Saxon"-conspiracy than please stay to facts. You are not helping your case by making up things like that.
How to grow rugby worldwide?
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

Posts: 850
Joined: Wed, 26 Oct 2016, 16:02
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Immigration

Postby STMKY » Thu, 15 Nov 2018, 13:29

Here is a typical example of Western propaganda. Turned the numbers 180 degrees. The Anglo-Saxons cleared the whole continent from the locals. But we are trying to prove that Stalin is a monster, and not Anglo-Saxons. Your numbers do not stand the logic. See the demographics of the USSR since Stalin. There was a tremendous increase in population, despite the losses in World War 2. If he killed tens of millions, the non-population would be reduced. And you forgot about Trotsky and the Trotskyists. Part of the victims on their conscience. But then, Trotsky is a good guy according to the logic of the West.
Stop writing about Stalin, he has a biggest rating in Russia. Who besides Russian knows our real story. Stalin is more popular than Putin in Russia.

User avatar
Posts: 3400
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Immigration

Postby Vova12 » Thu, 15 Nov 2018, 16:26

In archives there is only number of repressed, executed and dead in the GULAG. (With criminals)
(By the way in USA now number of prisoners exceds the number of prisoners under Stalin).
The number of dead soldiers of Red Army.
Everything else is demographic research ... Asumptions.

Who fought with Hitler? Who made atomic bomb? Who first sent a man into space? Who was able to rebuld country destroyed by war?
Without Western credits!

Who? They were all destroyed by Stalin! Is not it so ?

P.S.Volkogonov - a lying creature. He is not a historian.
Image

Posts: 1209
Joined: Fri, 25 Apr 2014, 14:11
National Flag:
ZimbabweZimbabwe

Re: Immigration

Postby Sables4EVA » Fri, 16 Nov 2018, 05:50

STMKY wrote:Who besides Russian knows our real story.


And yet you are arrogant and close minded enough to try and lecture us on our own culture.

Get back in your corner, little boy.

Posts: 850
Joined: Wed, 26 Oct 2016, 16:02
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Immigration

Postby STMKY » Fri, 16 Nov 2018, 07:58

It is you who divide people into varieties. For us, the Anglo-Saxons, Afrikans, Chinese, Indians are all on the same level. If others are afraid of you and are silent, knowing your mentality and the history of genocides, then we will not be silent. It was Russia in the 20th century that interrupted your hegemony.

Posts: 2842
Joined: Wed, 14 Oct 2015, 13:30
National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Re: Immigration

Postby RugbyLiebe » Fri, 16 Nov 2018, 08:31

STMKY wrote:Here is a typical example of Western propaganda. Turned the numbers 180 degrees. The Anglo-Saxons cleared the whole continent from the locals. But we are trying to prove that Stalin is a monster, and not Anglo-Saxons. Your numbers do not stand the logic. See the demographics of the USSR since Stalin. There was a tremendous increase in population, despite the losses in World War 2. If he killed tens of millions, the non-population would be reduced. And you forgot about Trotsky and the Trotskyists. Part of the victims on their conscience. But then, Trotsky is a good guy according to the logic of the West.
Stop writing about Stalin, he has a biggest rating in Russia. Who besides Russian knows our real story. Stalin is more popular than Putin in Russia.


Wait, so over literally hundred of years, millions of European settlers (not only of Anglo-Saxon, but settlers of Russian origin included btw.) killed American natives mostly not even by their own hands, but by their European plagues and you say that's as bad as one guy literally ordering millions of deaths. :lol:

You could make a good case about the Spanish conquistadores, but last time I've checked they were no Anglo-Saxons but governed by Germans (today most would say Austrians, but historically Germans) at that time.
That's not "Western propaganda" that's simply logic.

Trotzky is not seen as anything in the Western world. He is simply not relevant for anyone in Europe and especially not in the USA, as a communist has never been seen as a good guy there anyway.

About your population numbers. You could easily put them in perspective. Germany i.e. grow from 1946 with 64 million people to 76,7 million in 1966 (source: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demografie_Deutschlands ).
Plenty of room for 10 million killed people in the much bigger Sowjet Union in that time-frame. Especially after the Russian revolution lead to a lot of improvements especially in the health sector. I don't need to tell you what Russia looked liked before the revolution. A country mostly still living in the feudal middle ages. Off course they had a huge population growth in the years after the war, as the Russian revolution brought a lot of good things for a country like Russia.

I don't get why you two guys even think that, the "Western world" might have the same ideas about Russia. We don't. We disagree on all topics a lot between in each other. Personally I might even share some of your views, but every time you bring up an argument, that's always including how no one in Russia has ever done anything wrong and how "the West" (whatever that is) has done everything bad. That's just ridiculous.

Face it, Stalin without the slightest doubt was one of the worst mass-murderers in the history of this planet and the only thing we can discuss about is, if he was worse or less worse then some others. Who those others are, can be discussed (if you want put Trotzky up there, do it), but you can't say, that he isn't a part of them.
How to grow rugby worldwide?
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

User avatar
Posts: 3400
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Immigration

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 16 Nov 2018, 17:06

Russia - country developing due to over exploitation of its own population.

The Russians could not sail to India and rob her ! They could not force drugs on China !
Stalin fore saw a new war. He said in 1931.
"We are 50–100 years behind the advanced countries. We have to cover this distance in ten years. Either we will do it or they will crush us."

Speech completely.

http://grachev62.narod.ru/stalin/t13/t13_06.htm

Country destroyed by the I World and Civil War.
Half population is illiterat.
Boycot of Western countries and sanctions.

After 15 years one of Great Powers of the victors of II World War ...
Image

User avatar
Posts: 3400
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Immigration

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 16 Nov 2018, 17:09

After Hitlers attack no one gave more than 4 months of life to USSR ...
Image

Posts: 1209
Joined: Fri, 25 Apr 2014, 14:11
National Flag:
ZimbabweZimbabwe

Re: Immigration

Postby Sables4EVA » Sat, 17 Nov 2018, 02:16

STMKY wrote:It is you who divide people into varieties. For us, the Anglo-Saxons, Afrikans, Chinese, Indians are all on the same level. If others are afraid of you and are silent, knowing your mentality and the history of genocides, then we will not be silent. It was Russia in the 20th century that interrupted your hegemony.


This is just a blatant lie.

I have never spoken to a more racist and divided bunch than the Russians I have encountered in my life, and there are a lot I have met. You guys have such a sense of superiority brought on by your total acceptance of any propaganda you are fed. Western children are taught from their early years to question everything and not to follow blindly because we have learnt from our past we don't hero worship political leaders anymore because we know that that leads to dictators running things like Hitler. This is why the EU gets concerned when we see how leaders like Trump and Putin have fanatical followers who believe all the garbage they spew out. It leads to nothing except conflict and innocent deaths.

After WW2 we had a chance to bring peace to the world, colonialism was seen as retrogressive and plans were made to ensure that stable and responsible governments were put in place so the colonies could become successful after the empires broke up (English, French and others) but the communist ego could not allow that, the Soviet and Chinese spies provided angry mobs with weapons that caused much death and suffering and made sure corrupt, easy to manipulate governments were put in place just to increase the Soviet influence.

Africas problems are not based on the old colonial masters, though the propaganda spewed out by idiots like you would have you believe it, it is based solely on the chip you guys have on your shoulders about the West. The crimes committed by your people on the Third world countries pales in comparison to the Western powers. At least they built infrastructure and helped people where they could, they didn't just provide guns and bombs to money hungry criminals.

This is not something that I imagined or read about, this is rock hard truth and the evidence is everywhere.

User avatar
Posts: 3400
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Immigration

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 17 Nov 2018, 07:03

Image

8-)
Image

User avatar
Posts: 3400
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Immigration

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 17 Nov 2018, 07:16

The peaceful disintegration of Colonial system after World War II?

The wars of Holland in Indonesia, Portugal in Africa, France in Algeria and Vietnam, Britain and France in Egypt tell us a different story ...

But this is not important. What small countries think is of no interest to anyone.

The main thing now is the rise of China and India. The main enemy of the US is not Russia, but China.
The US is trying to get Russia as an ally against China.
But i think that the Russians will not fight against China for the interests of the United States.

Look at it.

Image

China had 40% of world GDP in 1820. What put an end to its development?
Deliveries of opium by UK and the subseсuent opium wars.
Millions of victims of drug madness.

Deliveries of opium by UK and the subseсuent opium wars.

Millions of victims of drug madness.


Colonization of India in 18 century. Look what happened to their GDP after that?

Do yours think they forgot it? This is what USA&Co need to think about.
After allChina and India again occupy their righful place ...
Image

User avatar
Posts: 3400
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Immigration

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 17 Nov 2018, 07:31

Film "55 Days at Peking".
This is about Chinese uprising against European presence.



Russia also participated ...
Image

Posts: 850
Joined: Wed, 26 Oct 2016, 16:02
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Immigration

Postby STMKY » Sat, 17 Nov 2018, 10:02

RugbyLiebe, I will not argue with you. Because the Germans are not Anglo-Saxons. Germany has been an occupied country since 1945, you live in A-S information space. I will answer only for Stalin. Despite the anti-Stalinist propaganda within Russia. Yes, the Trotskyists returned in Soviet times. Stalin is the number one figure in Russian history of all times. All polls show it. Knowing this information you have two options.
1. Consider that most Russians are complete idiots.
2. To agree that your information about Stalin does not correspond to reality, the Russians know more about him.
What is the fundamental difference. When the Anglo-Saxons talk about the horrors of Stalin and Russians, they are talking about the internal affairs of Russia. When we talk about the atrocities of the Anglo-Saxons. We do not speak at all about the internal situation in England. This is an internal disassembly. We are talking about the genocides that committed the Anglo-Saxons in North America, Africa, India, China, Ireland and around the world.

Posts: 850
Joined: Wed, 26 Oct 2016, 16:02
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Immigration

Postby STMKY » Sat, 17 Nov 2018, 10:41

Sables4EVA, I'm shocked. We have an old proverb "Who shouts the loudest - stop the thief? - a thief himself." This is about your propaganda. So that in the world they would not talk about the hundreds of millions of victims of your civilization, your propaganda is shouting STOP THE THIEF. I recently learned that in Africa only one country has not undergone colonization. Ethiopia. Half of Africa was under the Anglo-Saxons. How many Africans have you killed in a few centuries? Hundred million? One hundred fifty?
You are presenting us with some kind of coups in African countries. But it was these coups that helped decolonize Africa in the middle of the 20th century. There were no such victims. And ordinary Africans began to live better. But in the middle of the 20th century, apartheid was in South Africa, racial segregation in the USA, Africans in Western Europe were brought to zoos for exhibitions, in Australia the aborigines were on par with animals. Who stopped it? THE USSR. We. And you say we are racist. See the proverb about the thief.

User avatar
Posts: 3400
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Immigration

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 17 Nov 2018, 15:14

The communists are certainly not holy people, but ...
They were not racists !

There where Russians came there was no degradation.
Maybe the development was not so fast, but nowhere was there a deliberate robbery of occupied peoples.

Give an example of a reverse!

Baltic States, Georgia? Eastern Europe ? Romania, Poland? Who?
Germany? Whom did Russians rob? To whom did we sell drugs?


This is Ukraines GDP under US administration.

Image

Pathetic parody of UkrainianSSR ...
Image

User avatar
Posts: 3400
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Immigration

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 17 Nov 2018, 19:27

In short. Learn Russian. Or Chinese ... :D
Image

PreviousNext

Return to Other subjects

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest