Tier 2 & 3 Rugby Forum

Immigration

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Immigration

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 27 Jan 2019, 09:12

Hmm ... For some reason i like old European intellectuals more.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... ellectuals

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Sun, 27 Jan 2019, 11:10

The attacks of China or Japan on Russia are hara-kiri for them. In military terms, they are far behind us. And even this is not the main factor. On our side of the border in the east, there are orders of magnitude fewer people than in China and Japan. What will they capture and bomb? Vladivostok and Khabarovsk. Well yes. And what answer will receive? Their main cities will be destroyed. Go down in the middle ages.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 27 Jan 2019, 11:27

Japan is an occupied country without sovereiginty, qute possibly our future ally against China.
These will not be bombs. Economic and demographic expansion,.
More over population beyond Urals is 39 million and continues to decline, while the Chinese on border are a half a billion.
The Chinese think strategically, they have centuries and millennia in reserve.
And we are tactics, our trump card is survival in any situation ...

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 27 Jan 2019, 12:16

Two former American farmers Justus Walker and their father buy land.
One of 70 hectares (!) Of land for 380 thousand .... rubles. 5764.83 $.

Almost free.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 27 Jan 2019, 13:05

But until China gets Taiwan, he will not quarrel with us, we have time to use properly.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Sun, 27 Jan 2019, 14:02

Yes, demographically there is a danger of expansion from the south. This applies not only to China, but to all of Asia. Where a few billion people live in overpopulated areas without food and water. It is necessary to conduct the correct migration policy and not to let them.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 27 Jan 2019, 14:14

Yes, the Indians of America did not take this into account 600 years ago. Now they live in reservation.
But in any case weapon will not prevent us ...

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Sun, 27 Jan 2019, 14:21

I think that we can put white people from the West into our eastern territories who will run away from their regimes and migration. But to do it very carefully, which does not create separatist enclaves. To settle them evenly among Russians, to assimilate.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 27 Jan 2019, 14:28

Until mass relocation from West is still far) :D

But Russia is certanly able to provide asylum to refugees, Russia is now the second after the US in number of migrants.

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Mon, 28 Jan 2019, 08:03

Vova12 wrote:Until mass relocation from West is still far) :D

But Russia is certanly able to provide asylum to refugees, Russia is now the second after the US in number of migrants.

That's a bit surprising. Do you have a source? Also a breakdown how many were actually born in the Sovjet Union or in former states would be extremely interesting
How to grow rugby worldwide?
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Mon, 28 Jan 2019, 10:53

Significant migrants who go to Russia forever are Russians from the former Soviet republics. There are also several million Central Asians (Uzbeks, Tajiks and Kingizas). But these are migrant workers. 90% of them come back.
Relocation of Western farmers (Germans, French, Anglo-Saxons, Boers) to Russia. The reasons are different. From wild competition and terrible laws in the West to ideological reasons (GMO, LGBT, globalism, the fall of culture in the West). So far these are isolated examples. But the trend is already there.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 28 Jan 2019, 18:05

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 28 Jan 2019, 18:15

I think that path that Europe has chosen is wrong.
In the future those who want to preserv conservative traditions and normal human relations will go to Russia.
Those who do want his children to grow up girls and boys and not trans.
Those who do not want to feed millions of arrived parasits ...

Russia has a reputation in Western media like is Somalia and North Korea but it has become much more diffcult to lie with advent of Inet.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 28 Jan 2019, 18:21

:P

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 28 Jan 2019, 18:56

And the main thing is that Western Europe ( suspect without Ireland) has ceased to be Christian.
Now only Eastern Europe in Poland and Hungary ( dont know anything about Romania) retains old European values .
But i do not know how long they can resist ..

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Wed, 30 Jan 2019, 04:22

RugbyLiebe wrote:That's a bit surprising. Do you have a source? Also a breakdown how many were actually born in the Sovjet Union or in former states would be extremely interesting

Read, this is interesting ...

https://netzpolitik.org/2019/wir-veroef ... n-zur-afd/

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Wed, 30 Jan 2019, 12:45

Vova12 wrote:Read, this is interesting ...

https://netzpolitik.org/2019/wir-veroef ... n-zur-afd/

About time the Verfassungsschutz had a closer look at them. So?
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Wed, 30 Jan 2019, 13:01

Vova12 wrote:And the main thing is that Western Europe ( suspect without Ireland) has ceased to be Christian.
Now only Eastern Europe in Poland and Hungary ( dont know anything about Romania) retains old European values .
But i do not know how long they can resist ..

Old European values? Poland and Hungary lived under surpressive regimes for 50 years and you can still see that. Common European values are philosophy, science and technology. Surely not religion. There is no such thing as one Christianity and millions in Europe died because of this, before religion took a step back. Religion is mainly a private thing and that is a great achievement. We won't give this up because of some radicals, being it extremist Muslims or illiterate "the bible has to be read literally" idiots from the USA.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Thu, 31 Jan 2019, 13:37

RugbyLiebe wrote:
Old European values? Poland and Hungary lived under surpressive regimes for 50 years and you can still see that. Common European values are philosophy, science and technology. Surely not religion. There is no such thing as one Christianity and millions in Europe died because of this, before religion took a step back. Religion is mainly a private thing and that is a great achievement. We won't give this up because of some radicals, being it extremist Muslims or illiterate "the bible has to be read literally" idiots from the USA.

What could be value in technology? You can teach a medieval man to use a TV or a lawnmower in a day.
In a week he will be able to drive car, and in half a year lightengine aircraft.
Philosophy? Do you think that Europeans massively read Schopenhauer and Nitzsche?
I think most Europeans are unaware of them existence.

The science ? How ?

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Thu, 31 Jan 2019, 13:43

I glad that Democrats finally remembered third Commandment ... :lol:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... from-oath/

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Thu, 31 Jan 2019, 13:52

Vova12 wrote:What could be value in technology? You can teach a medieval man to use a TV or a lawnmower in a day.

The proud of being in a society that developed and still develops a lot.

Vova12 wrote:Philosophy? Do you think that Europeans massively read Schopenhauer and Nitzsche?

No, but all European philosophers were closely connected all over Europe and developed ideas together (and also against each other) that still exist. Humanity is a big thing coming out from that That's something every European nation might define differently, but the ideas were born in a direct and close international exchange for 300+ years. Russia was a big part of that as well for a long time, before sovjet formality and burocracy killed a lot of this off.

Vova12 wrote:The science ? How ?

The number of wackos is significantly lower in Western Europe than lets say in the USA. People realize, that through science you can understand the world better and it brings nations forward (it doesn't always and results aren't always correct, but that's also a thing to understand). That's direct result of education, which teaches scientific basics.

Are some of this points debatable? Sure. Absolutely. Could you debate a lot of this things with a dominating religious view? Absolutely not.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Thu, 31 Jan 2019, 15:00

RugbyLiebe wrote:

The proud of being in a society that developed and still develops a lot.

Fine! Previously Christ united people in Europe, now it will be done by a food processor ...

RugbyLiebe wrote:
No, but all European philosophers were closely connected all over Europe and developed ideas together (and also against each other) that still exist. Humanity is a big thing coming out from that That's something every European nation might define differently, but the ideas were born in a direct and close international exchange for 300+ years. Russia was a big part of that as well for a long time, before sovjet formality and burocracy killed a lot of this off.
Philosophy is an interesting scienc for few, it cannot unit hundreds millions of Europeans. Especially if these millions of people have not read these books.
My favorite Russian philosophers Leontyev and Danilevsky were shaply anti European.

RugbyLiebe wrote:The number of wackos is significantly lower in Western Europe than lets say in the USA. People realize, that through science you can understand the world better and it brings nations forward (it doesn't always and results aren't always correct, but that's also a thing to understand). That's direct result of education, which teaches scientific basics.

Are some of this points debatable? Sure. Absolutely. Could you debate a lot of this things with a dominating religious view? Absolutely not.

There is a medical termin - immunity. Without immunity body dies.

Lets do an experiment. Let me guess your answers. Who will you choose?

Englishman or American? Englishman.
French or Russian? Frenchman.
Russian or Arab? Russian.
Muslim Arab or Arab Christian? Arab Christian.

This is a European immunity. Denial of Christianity is Europe's suicide.
Spiritual AIDS. Food processor will not help here.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Thu, 31 Jan 2019, 15:04

By the way this food processor is made in China!

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Thu, 31 Jan 2019, 15:53

Vova12 wrote:
Lets do an experiment. Let me guess your answers. Who will you choose?

Englishman or American? Englishman.

Actually American, they are quite open and friendly when you don't know them. Also the English are a pest on holidays (only topped by Russians to be brutally honest). I have friends from both countries.

Vova12 wrote:French or Russian? Frenchman.

I have a weakness for the French. I like them.

Vova12 wrote:Russian or Arab? Russian.

What's Arab? Actually I have long lasting Arabic friends living in Israel from a youth exchange 20 years ago. It is Arabs for me then (because Russians are still the pest on holidays). This doesn't mean, that I don't like Russians (I like that they can be trusted to stand to their word), I simply have better Arabic friends and I really, really liked it at their homes.

Vova12 wrote:Muslim Arab or Arab Christian? Arab Christian.

I couldn't care less as the Isareli Arabs I know couldn't give a flying fuck as I do. But I am still in touch with the Muslim ones.
You have to stop believing that Muslims magically think that all of their lives are only about religion. They don't think that. In the Muslim world there are just more uneducated sheep and happened to a) be a colony or b) lie where nobody ever wanted to go before the world needed oil and c) Islam is so flexible that Sunnis are mostly at war with Shias but they would still defend that both are Muslims. While this is a strength on the one hand side, it is a weakness which now leads to people believing that the only Islam is the radical one and there wasn't a "Luther" because of this.

Those are the differences to Christian countries. Religion doesn't play a big role in my life (I am catholic and I am part of the church) and I would guess that it doesn't in yours.

Vova12 wrote:This is a European immunity. Denial of Christianity is Europe's suicide.
Spiritual AIDS. Food processor will not help here.

It is not. Europe is basically the remainings of the Roman empire bound together with more (Romanic languages) or less (German, only a lot of grammar and political successors) open signs for it. Christianity hasn't brought peace to Europe in over 1000 years. It brought wars and wars and wars. The longest peace before that was the pax Romanorum and after that what we have now. Apart from that nobody denies Christian roots, but it has not a lot to do with what anybody in Europe is and should be proud of today. It set some good foundations though, but so did the Roman Empire.

Postby 4N » Thu, 31 Jan 2019, 15:56

Arabic is a language. Arabs are the people.

PreviousNext

Return to Other subjects