Switch to full style
Post a reply

First world problems

Mon, 30 Jun 2014, 21:00

I went to bed and then I heard a fly flying around in my bedroom. It's making me feel uneasy.

Re: First world problems

Mon, 30 Jun 2014, 21:34

just go to sleep.

Thu, 22 Dec 2016, 09:50

iul wrote:I went to bed and then I heard a fly flying around in my bedroom. It's making me feel uneasy.

Try trading places with an African kid. Imagine going to bed on an empty stomach due to poverty. You won't even hear the fly. You could even decide to eat it. Hehehe :lol:

Fri, 23 Dec 2016, 11:53

iul wrote:I went to bed and then I heard a fly flying around in my bedroom. It's making me feel uneasy.

You were lucky. The LED on my phone charger is so bright I had to actually get out of bed last night to cover it up.

Fri, 23 Dec 2016, 12:32

I don't have an app for my thermostat, so I had to get up and press a button to make it warmer.

Sat, 24 Dec 2016, 13:48

Who remembers saying "We got game" any time before starting to play rugby by EA Sports. :lol:

Tue, 27 Dec 2016, 07:39

NedRugby wrote:

You were lucky. The LED on my phone charger is so bright I had to actually get out of bed last night to cover it up.

you don't work enough or you don't drink enough, I fell asleep in my way to the bed :lol:

Mon, 08 May 2017, 07:46

I ordered a grocery shop the other day and they'd substituted crunchy peanut butter for smooth.

NOT happy.
Post a reply