Tier 2 & 3 Rugby Forum

European Elections 2019 and future of Europe

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Re: European Elections 2019 and future of Europe

Postby RugbyLiebe » Tue, 23 Jul 2019, 09:05

Canalina wrote:According to this (first result found on google) there's no difference between birth rate in West and East Europe. So I think the supposed western values don't matter

https://www.indexmundi.com/map/?v=25&r=eu&l=en

Also why does Slovakia have a lower population decrease than Russia (which is btw. one place before Poland), why is the Czech Republic growing? Why is Portugal worse off then Hungary? The answer is not conspiracy theories, but free movement. People go were they see the best opportunities. You can easily show that i.e. with German state dates. Some states loss double digits, some other states like Bavaria with a lot of high tech jobs grow with double digits.
How to grow rugby worldwide?
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

National Flag:
ItalyItaly

Postby Canalina » Tue, 23 Jul 2019, 10:18

The roman empire was the effect of previous population movements and invasions and was itself an powerful engine of populations and cultures mixing. According to the historians in the last centuries of its existence the roman army was no more formed at all by "proper" romans but by citizens of the far parts of the empire. And this mix leaded for a long time to the floridity of the empire.
USA are the effect of a colossal invasion with semi-total annihilation of the local populations and they are now the leading country in the world. South America and central America were as well the theater of a semi-total population substitution, with the "indigenous" people (probably them too moved there in ancient ages) reduced to a little minority.
My feeling is that you define the supposed current population substitution in Europe "a problem" because you imply that the population is substituted by a worse one

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Tue, 23 Jul 2019, 12:52

Out of interest: do you have this kind of data for Russia?

Greetings from the Munich Metropolitan Region, apparently the area of Europe, with the highest projected population increase (and an area were actually the birth rate is higher than the death rate)
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

National Flag:
ItalyItaly

Postby Canalina » Tue, 23 Jul 2019, 14:06

Immigration may scare, it scares me too because I know there are dozens or hundreds millions poor people in the "third world" desiring to have a better life, like our one here in the "first world". But I fear a possible overpopulation rather then a "substitution".
Italian people emigrated in millions in USA and Argentina, bringing mafia and criminality in the US (instead I never heard about complaints by the local argentinian people regarding italian immigrants, but I admit I've never read any book about); one century ago italian immigrants in New York were seen as dirty immoral animals, even in police reports; now they are perfectly integrated.
When I was a kid the people immigrated from south Italy here in the north were seen as vulgar and dishonest; now their sons or nephews are perfectly integrated, they are good at work as the "autochthonous" people and good at school as the autochthonous.
I hope it may happen the same with people coming from Asia and Africa; the clues seem already suggesting that

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Wed, 24 Jul 2019, 07:28

Found some numbers how many people left Russia
377.000 in 2017 alone according to Rosstat.

Apparently the numbers are way higher, as the USA registered 6-times more Russians as Russia claimed moved to the USA.
The Czech Republic counted 12 times more, Hungary 14 times more.

The OECD expects that 6 times more Russians moved than Russia claims. As they claim, that from this 377k only 50k were Russian citizens, that would mean 300k Russian citizens moved abroad.

Worth reading.
https://www.dekoder.org/de/article/emig ... braindrain

Looks like you have an even bigger problem then any of the Eastern EU countries.

National Flag:
ItalyItaly

Postby Canalina » Wed, 24 Jul 2019, 07:37

Giving faith to the link below (my knowledge is limited to the first result I find on wikipedia) Russia is going to lose 17 millions inhabitants by year 2050.
Germany would be losing even more, in percentage terms. I wonder why; isn't Germany still the aim of a massive immigration?
Italy would be steady, while some african countries like Uganda and Zambia would more than double their inhabitants

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_past_and_future_population#Estimates_between_the_years_2020_and_2050_(in_thousands)

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Wed, 24 Jul 2019, 07:47

Canalina wrote:Giving faith to the link below (my knowledge is limited to the first result I find on wikipedia) Russia is going to lose 17 millions inhabitants by year 2050.
Germany would be losing even more, in percentage terms. I wonder why; isn't Germany still the aim of a massive immigration?
Italy would be steady, while some african countries like Uganda and Zambia would more than double their inhabitants

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_past_and_future_population#Estimates_between_the_years_2020_and_2050_(in_thousands)

Germany is the country with the 3rd oldest median population in the world.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... median_age

We need a lot of immigrants when the baby boomers start to die in droves.

National Flag:
ItalyItaly

Postby Canalina » Wed, 24 Jul 2019, 08:10

Numbers matching with his theories are true, numbers he doesn't like are faked or misunderstood... :roll:

It has anyway to be said that with all the sexual perversions the school teaches us here in the West (I was not very good in sexual perversions, I had just B- :( ) our math skills are very low, so he is probably right about those numbers.
By 2050 17 millions russians will have a residence permit in Bulgaria

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby amz » Wed, 24 Jul 2019, 09:05

There was a joke here when relationship between Russia and Romania was at its "best"

One fisherman catch the golden fish and as was a magical fish he spoke to him: "do not kill me to fulfill three desires - whatever they are". The Romanian fisherman agrees to let the fish go and he asks him to express his first wish. To bring the Chinese in Romania! the golden fish makes witchcraft and 1.3 billion Chinese come to Romania, they sit for a week, eat, drink etc. and go home. Strange desire you had said the golden fish. Let's hear the second one. He is the Roman fisherman for a few seconds and he thinks and says: to bring the Chinese again to Romania! The fish make the spell, the Chinese eat, drink, etc. and leave, they leave nothing. The golden fish is confused. Be careful that this is your third and last wish. The fisherman is thinking about what he thinks and asks to bring the Chinese to Romania once again: 1.3 billion Chinese people come to Romania, they sit and go back, everything is devastated, nothing is left. At the end, the golden fish asks the fisherman explain why he wanted the Chinese to come to Romania because this led to a devastation of resources considering the huge 1.3 billion people ate, drank, left the country for 3 times! The fisherman: "Yes, but think that through Russia they have passed 6 times!"

So hows with Chinese and Asian worker migrants in Sibir? Soon you'll have something to entertain you, Vova.

Europe will be fine, than you for your concern.

National Flag:
PolandPoland

Postby rey200 » Thu, 25 Jul 2019, 08:53

You wrote somewhere that you like Wysocki. I wonder why you don't try to understand him
Ceterum censeo Sex Nationes esse augendas.

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby amz » Thu, 25 Jul 2019, 13:12

Can a mod clean this topic please?

Previous

Return to Other subjects