Tier 2 & 3 Rugby Forum

Protests in Georgia

National Flag:
United StatesUnited States

Protests in Georgia

Postby zgs » Wed, 03 Jul 2019, 14:47

Russian rugby club suspends Georgian rugby players contract
https://www.georgianjournal.ge/society/ ... tract.html

Those Georgians are out of their mind! How they dare such un-civilized behavior?
They put their hands on eyes! Such unbelievable behavior should be prevented immediately otherwise, next steps will be catastrophic for Russia.
Believe me, soon they will start wiggling ears, eyebrows, blinking eyes!
Jail them! No better shoot those dirty provocateurs! :x :x :D

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Re: Russian Rugby

Postby RugbyLiebe » Wed, 03 Jul 2019, 14:56

zgs wrote:Russian rugby club suspends Georgian rugby players contract

Those Georgians are out of their mind! How they dare such un-civilized behavior?
They put their hands on eyes! Such unbelievable behavior should be prevented immediately otherwise, next steps will be catastrophic for Russia.

I remember a US quarterback kneeling down, who didn't get a contract afterwards.
How to grow rugby worldwide?
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

National Flag:
GeorgiaGeorgia

Postby GeoRugby » Wed, 03 Jul 2019, 15:54

Few people lost their eyes in that protest from rubber bullets that police used on them. I am guessing that what the gesture means. I've seen few Georgian players including U20 use it lately.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Wed, 03 Jul 2019, 17:01

zgs wrote:Russian rugby club suspends Georgian rugby players contract

Now tell me that you are against double standards, that you support Folau. Georgian players violated the contract, they used a provocative political gesture during the match.

National Flag:
EritreaEritrea

Postby Rugbyfan69 » Wed, 03 Jul 2019, 17:11

with all the ambiguity of the situation, all Georgian Rugby players In Russia should choose for themselves either money if they are professionals or their pseudo-nationalist frenzy, never and nowhere was both the feeding hand do not bite...

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 20 Jul 2019, 08:39

I think that when in Georgia they learn to behave like people and not like monkeys tests will become possible.
I see no reason to play in a country where whistle your anthem, insult from stands and dazzle players during match laser pointer ...

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 20 Jul 2019, 11:53

I do not want to offend anyone, but such behavior for Russia looks wild.
We either fight or shut up, Georgians have opposite.
I remember only one case where a foreign national anthem was boed in Russia. US anthem in 1999 during bombing of Yugoslavia at World Hockey Championship in St Petersburg ...

National Flag:
GeorgiaGeorgia

Postby RugbyPUBtbilisi » Sat, 20 Jul 2019, 12:21

Vova12 wrote:I think that when in Georgia they learn to behave like people and not like monkeys tests will become possible.
I see no reason to play in a country where whistle your anthem, insult from stands and dazzle players during match laser pointer ...

And we will always whistle Soviet anthem in Georgia. Evil empire is destroyed, and will never come back.

Agree there is no reason to play. Both teams are on different level and we are not happy hearing soviet anthem in Tbilisi.

Well i already know you have limited intellect, and i will not respond on insulting my nation...

Is there any admins here? This kind of trash talk is not tolerable. This keyboard warrior must be banned for a time. At least untill he becomes sober

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 20 Jul 2019, 12:32

I just a pathetic Kipling plagiaist, he described people like you much better ...

Only one thing surprises me. What fuck Georgia is considered a European country.
Georgia can never see 7N as well as its own ears.

Return to Other subjects