Tier 2 & 3 Rugby Forum

Virus 19

National Flag:
ItalyItaly

Re: Virus 19

Unread postby Canalina » Sun, 17 May 2020, 16:18

Vova12 wrote:President of Turkmenistan will say that virus exists - virus will exist. President of Turkmenistan say that virus does not exist - virus will not exist.

Give a man full power and soon he will start thinking to be a semi-god. I've read that even in the Warsaw ghetto during the nazi occupation the leader of the ghetto became a sort of surreal king, stamping money with his face on, ordering the schools to begin the day with a song celebrating his greatness and other things like those. When the nazi decided to empty the ghetto he accepted to go to a concentration camp but pretending to do the voyage with a private wagon for him and his family; request denied, and he disappeared in a camp

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Unread postby STMKY » Sun, 17 May 2020, 16:51

Tell it to the Libyans. They lived well, were the richest society in Africa. The standard of living was very high. And where are these Libyans now? In the Middle Ages. But now they have democracy. Thanks to Europe and the USA.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Unread postby STMKY » Sun, 17 May 2020, 18:22

But another version of global quarantine is indirectly confirmed. I deliberately did not write it earlier, so that you would not accuse me of conspiracy theory. I read it from that Russian Georgian bloger from Bavaria. He put forward the version that quarantine is due to the fact that the Argonians are active in relation to the Earth.
So in Brazil there was a military battle of the Brazilian army against UFOs. According to my source, these were the Argonians. Question to our Brazilian friends. What information do you have on this topic?

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Unread postby Vova12 » Sun, 17 May 2020, 18:33

You exceeded all my expectations with this news! :D

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Unread postby Vova12 » Sun, 17 May 2020, 18:36

Death to the enemies of the working people!

:twisted:

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Unread postby STMKY » Sun, 17 May 2020, 18:56

I did not come up with this news. I named my source and confirmed the fact of the downing of a UFO in Brazil. Scientific approach. I hope that our Brazilian friends who know Portuguese will tell us more information about this situation.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Unread postby STMKY » Sun, 17 May 2020, 20:12

From Brasil twitter

Something absolutely fell from the sky over Rio de Janeiro. It was witnessed by thousands of People in Brazil.
It was important enough to dispatch the The Brazilian Army, Air & Ground Forces to the impact location.
The area was cordoned, police & civilians were not allowed in.

Photo of the flying saucer allegedly crashed or hit in #Magé, Brazil. The dome of the disc is facing the witness. Another witness said that the UFO (bus-sized) is shaped like the lid of a pot that was on its side and partially buried in the ground. Does anyone explain this image?

f nothing happened in #Magé, in Brazil, why have military planes and especially Navy helicopters been patrolling the area ?!

I received this information by DM about the case of the alleged UFO crashed in #Magé, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Does anyone know anything to confirm any of these claims?

Does the Russian military medical mission in Italy not look differently now? I have 100% absolute confidence that these were exercises of the Russian and Italian army, some kind of interaction. Not related to the coronovirus. Because its mega danger virus is a myth that is melting before the eyes of the whole world.
It was a training or fight against anthrax. Or interactions aimed at training the consequences of the war with the Argonians. we don’t know while we can put forward different versions. But 100% is not a coronovirus. There are more serious processes on our planet.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Unread postby Vova12 » Sun, 17 May 2020, 22:02

Putin should cancel quarantine. Otherwise half population will become alcoholics and rest will go crazy ...

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Unread postby Vova12 » Sun, 17 May 2020, 22:08

And do not mention anthrax if you dont want to pay a fine instead of Chinese! :D

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Unread postby RugbyLiebe » Mon, 18 May 2020, 05:39

STMKY wrote:When we Russians argue with you Europeans. Keep in mind that we can observe the situation from different angles. Due to ignorance of the Russian language, you can judge Russia only from mainstream propaganda media like BBC, CNN, Deuche Welle... And they are 99% write an absolute lie. We can read in your languages.

Coming from a country with a Bundeskanzler with a PhD in quantum chemistry, who is fluently speaking Russian and also having 6 million other Russian speakers in Germany, that's absurd.
How to grow rugby worldwide?
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Unread postby RugbyLiebe » Mon, 18 May 2020, 05:45

Vova12 wrote:You exceeded all my expectations with this news! :D

:D :D :D
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Unread postby STMKY » Mon, 18 May 2020, 06:17

Of course, I know that Merkel speaks Russian. But in her childhood, a Russian stole a bicycle. You also need to understand that she made a political career on the wreckage of the GDR and the USSR. As for the Russian Germans, I agree with you. They are the best in Germany to understand the global situation in the world. I know many bloggers among them. They do a very important enlightening work in German society, open their eyes to the rest of the Germans.

National Flag:
ItalyItaly

Unread postby Canalina » Mon, 18 May 2020, 08:07

I checked on google and the argonians are fantasy-fiction characters, so I suppose he is just joking here

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Unread postby STMKY » Mon, 18 May 2020, 09:03

I also checked. But this is not my version. I brought a source. This Russian-Georgian blogger from Bavaria, after the disaster, he discovered unusual abilities. He really foresaw a lot of situations. By the way, he works in sports tv in Munich. And he watching a lot of sport.
To me his versions seem more believable than what the media around the world are telling. Their lies about the super mega virus are already overwhelmed by many facts.

National Flag:
PolandPoland

Unread postby rey200 » Mon, 18 May 2020, 09:15

A Russian Georgian blogger from Bavaria is not a source! Everyone can claim some shit. Show us true evidence; then we can start a discussion. There's nothing there.
Ceterum censeo Sex Nationes esse augendas.

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Unread postby RugbyLiebe » Mon, 18 May 2020, 09:19

STMKY wrote:But in her childhood, a Russian stole a bicycle. You also need to understand that she made a political career on the wreckage of the GDR and the USSR.
And because of this, she went to Moscow to study and travelled in her holidays through various sowjet republics (oh wait, most of them are now independent - are we on to something here :lol: )

STMKY wrote:As for the Russian Germans, I agree with you. They are the best in Germany to understand the global situation in the world. I know many bloggers among them. They do a very important enlightening work in German society, open their eyes to the rest of the Germans.

Actually there are a lot of dipshit crazy guys within Russian-Germans. Your favourite youtube-guy seems to be at least a bit UFO-obsessed btw.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Unread postby STMKY » Mon, 18 May 2020, 09:20

Let's continue to monitor the development of the situation. And when many in this thread honestly write that they were deceived with a coronovirus. Then we can discuss these versions in more detail, without irony.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Unread postby STMKY » Mon, 18 May 2020, 09:27

I don’t know this UFO blogger at all. I just needed a link video from Brazil. The question is, why do not our Blazilians write about this situation? Perhaps fear and panic? Guys, describe the situation.

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Unread postby RugbyLiebe » Mon, 18 May 2020, 09:39

STMKY wrote:The question is, why do not our Blazilians write about this situation? Perhaps fear and panic? Guys, describe the situation.

The question is, why are you not writing about the massive alien invasion in Siberia? Do you have something to hide, do you have fear? If you are under attack, please write the last 10 scores of the Russian rugby national team as a code.
I saw a video on youtube, by an Afro-chilean guy, who loves to watch sport, called Ignacio about it. I now brought up a source, don't deny it.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Unread postby STMKY » Mon, 18 May 2020, 10:02

Afro-Chilean guy it was really funny. But he is actually a Russian Georgian. He has a Russian mother, Georgian father, born in Tbilisi in the USSR.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Unread postby Vova12 » Mon, 18 May 2020, 10:12

I think that all crazy people should live together and correspond with each other.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Unread postby Vova12 » Mon, 18 May 2020, 10:14

Of good news note that epidemic is defeated. Now main threat is aliens.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Unread postby STMKY » Mon, 18 May 2020, 10:18

If our Brazilian comrades do not answer, then I propose to temporarily close the topic with the Argonians. But it is necessary to monitor the development of the situation.
And here is a "rugby player" from Sochi. He leaves the police at the hospital. People from the windows support him, and the girl even opened the door. Great try without the ball.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Unread postby Vova12 » Mon, 18 May 2020, 10:26

Russia is indeed a very free country and comfortable for life of idiots. In many countries of world a prison term and heavy fines are provided for such actions. In Russia a fine of 200 to 600$ ...

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Unread postby STMKY » Mon, 18 May 2020, 10:48

The guy is absolutely right. If the state organized a circus without explaining the real reason. That we have every right to laugh back. You know that in Russia the law is not the main thing. The main thing is justice (spravedlivost). This is our difference from the West.

PreviousNext

Return to Other subjects