Tier 2 & 3 Rugby Forum

Virus 19

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Virus 19

Unread postby Vova12 » Mon, 18 May 2020, 10:54

I know that most people in Russia comply with laws, so Russia is a state. And there are as many assholes as fagots, only a few percent of population.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Unread postby Vova12 » Mon, 18 May 2020, 10:57

Coronavirus has devastated Moscow. Now it's spreading across Russia's 11 time zones to ill-funded regions

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/05/17/euro ... index.html

How Kremlin Propaganda Destroyed Russian Healthcare

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2020/05/ ... are-a70242

:D

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Unread postby RugbyLiebe » Mon, 18 May 2020, 11:31

STMKY wrote:The guy is absolutely right. If the state organized a circus without explaining the real reason. That we have every right to laugh back. You know that in Russia the law is not the main thing. The main thing is justice (spravedlivost). This is our difference from the West.

No worries, we also got this kind of idiots not capable of comprehending what's going on at the moment. Don't worry: this is not a Russian thing, but actually quite Western as you would normally describe it. Maybe some Anglo-Saxons have undermined you and now want to stir uproar in Russia, by influencing those "free thinkers". Think about it, they might be among you.
How to grow rugby worldwide?
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Unread postby Vova12 » Mon, 18 May 2020, 11:47

West is financing our crazy opposition. This has long been known.
When you read western text about virus in Russia there will definitely be sociological organization Levada Center and organization Alliance of Doctors.
They are financed from abroad.
This is known to all and popularity of this opposition tends to 0.

National Flag:
ItalyItaly

Unread postby Canalina » Mon, 18 May 2020, 11:49

Vova12 wrote:Russia is indeed a very free country and comfortable for life of idiots. In many countries of world a prison term and heavy fines are provided for such actions. In Russia a fine of 200 to 600$ ...

I don't know it it's true but I've read that in Turkmenistan they give you a fine if you wear the mask

People protesting/revolting against the city police also in a southern city of Italy, because they wanted to fine a pair of women without mask. Maybe the policemen were too rude (the video doesn't show that), but the behavior of the people is anyway shaming
https://video.lastampa.it/cronaca/saler ... 683/114701

National Flag:
ItalyItaly

Unread postby Canalina » Mon, 18 May 2020, 11:51

Vova12 wrote:West is financing our crazy opposition. This has long been known.
When you read western text about virus in Russia there will definitely be sociological organization Levada Center and organization Alliance of Doctors.
They are financed from abroad.
This is known to all and popularity of this opposition tends to 0.

So may you indicate us russian newspapers or media or associations critical toward the government and not unpopular?

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Unread postby Vova12 » Mon, 18 May 2020, 11:57

Yes, are fined for wearing a mask in Turkmenistan.
In Moscow it is mandatory to wear masks and gloves in stores, i also started to do this otherwise you will not be allowed into store.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Unread postby Vova12 » Mon, 18 May 2020, 12:04

No one is buying newspapers now, all in electronic form.

https://theroster.ru/sajty-nezavisimyh-rossijskih-smi/

There is also a leftist communist press.

But I talking about street protest. Our pro Western opposition always loses elections.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Unread postby Vova12 » Mon, 18 May 2020, 15:02

Epidemic in Dagestan. Because they go to mosque every week.

National Flag:
EnglandEngland

Unread postby Chester-Donnelly » Mon, 18 May 2020, 16:25

Vova12 wrote:Epidemic in Dagestan. Because they go to mosque every week.

Why are they still going to mosque? Did no one tell them?

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Unread postby Vova12 » Mon, 18 May 2020, 16:47

All the same they go to mosque, are treated themselves and turn to doctors late. They lived like that for centuries.

Putin instructed Ministry of Emergencies to begin sanitation of public places in Dagestan
,instructed Ministry of Defense to deploy construction of a medical center in Dagestan

All of Russia will be with Dagestan now and we will go through this difficult time together. Putin

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Unread postby Vova12 » Mon, 18 May 2020, 17:07

Some 108 million people in China’s northeast region are being plunged back under lockdown conditions as a new and growing cluster of infections causes a backslide in the nation’s return to normal.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... r-lockdown

:shock:

National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Unread postby Bolaroid » Tue, 19 May 2020, 06:36

Canalina wrote:I'm not saying that the China numbers are surely true, I'm saying that we can't say for sure that they are wrong, as many internet commentators are doing.

Yes, we can. They're lying backwards commies who exported this disease to the rest of the world. They routinely fix economic figures, so why would this be any different? We saw the pictures coming out of Wuhan, they struggled, and there's plenty of other anecdotal evidence (urn orders, mobile numbers disappearing, the large plume of crematorium smoke). Ditto for Iran.

I wonder why you all have to transform even this sanitary tragedy in a political matter and in a F1 race between the countries

People follow the lead of the global media, they turn it into this "race", and it becomes politicised. I didn't like it either, and said as much on here, but since it's going to be discussed let's have it real.
Last edited by Bolaroid on Tue, 19 May 2020, 07:37, edited 4 times in total.

National Flag:

Unread postby Bolaroid » Tue, 19 May 2020, 06:46

STMKY wrote:I heard a very interesting thought about Macron. Everyone knows that he is the Rothschild pawn. He was tasked with driving a wedge between France and Germany. So that Germany does not influence Western Europe. Then Benelux, France, Spain, Portugal and West Africa will be vassals of the Anglo-Saxons.
In principle, this is a compromise for everyone. Then Germany, Austria and Italy will join the alliance with Russia.

I can assure you, Macron has no love for the "Anglo-Saxons" (assuming you mean USA-UK).
Last edited by Bolaroid on Tue, 19 May 2020, 07:03, edited 2 times in total.

National Flag:

Unread postby Bolaroid » Tue, 19 May 2020, 06:52

Vova12 wrote:Regarding suicides of 3 doctors in Russia ...
In latter case original way of falling from 2 floors was chosen !
Doctors work seven days a week with a huge load on psyche. Not always enough equipment. Some cannot stand it ...

This is a list of doctors who died in Russia from coronavirus. 91 people.

https://sites.google.com/view/covid-memory/home

Not being funny, but hasn't the window thing happened numerous journalists in Russia?

National Flag:

Unread postby Bolaroid » Tue, 19 May 2020, 06:54

Vova12 wrote:I dont care but these idiots destroy cell towers!

Do they? Seems rather overplayed. 5G is big business, I'm concerned with the speed with which any information criticising it has been censored in the Western media. Alternative therapies and anti-5G information has been zapped. Youtube channels are being shut down across the board. On whose orders? Not the POTUS that's for sure.
Last edited by Bolaroid on Tue, 19 May 2020, 07:18, edited 2 times in total.

National Flag:

Unread postby Bolaroid » Tue, 19 May 2020, 07:00

STMKY wrote:For the gifted. Think with your own head, not TV propaganda. How much mortality from this virus in Russia? Less than 1% of cases detected! You agree that not all cases are detected for the reason that most infected people have no symptoms and they don’t even know that they are sick. They just have strong immunity. That is, real mortality is 0.1 - 0.3% of all infected. I am not a doctor, but I think it can be done with the usual flu.
Now for you a question. We have the flu every year in the cold season. Does the planet stop for several months due to the usual flu? No. Then why all this circus with a stop of the entire world economy? Think with your own head. You are used as a flock of sheep. Now there is a phase of intimidation. Then they will tell you that they will partially quarantine. But they will demand loyalty from you, additional security measures. Maybe not chips, but fingerprints, retinas, and more. That is a digital concentration camp. Watch Hollywood science fiction. They do not hide their plans. These are cynical guys.

I half-agree with you.

This virus is bad, it's for real. However, there is a risk of power-grab in the response to it.

National Flag:

Unread postby Bolaroid » Tue, 19 May 2020, 07:05

STMKY wrote:Everything is clear. You just don’t look beyond your nose. But for our friends it must be said that there are a minority of people like Vova in Russia. Such liberals are concentrated in Moscow. Most understand that we do not need a concentration camp.

This made me laugh. Vova is one of these big city liberals? He would be like a London luvvie, or an enlightened NY Democrat if he were a Westerner? :lol:
Last edited by Bolaroid on Tue, 19 May 2020, 07:38, edited 1 time in total.

National Flag:

Unread postby Bolaroid » Tue, 19 May 2020, 07:16

Canalina wrote:You won't prove anything because it's all in your mind. Thinking that a bunch of powerful people are transforming Italy in a colony (it's 75 years that some people are saying that someone is transforming Italy in a colony) just satisfies your belly and the belly of all the conspiracionists. It's all here, the matter: the pleasure of imagining a conspiracy. And of course the conspiracy always involves the typical enemies so hated by the conspirationists: the progressive parties. In your phantasmagoric theories the villains are always Clinton, Soros, Gates, Macron... never Putin, Orban, Salvini or Trump. Because these lasts are as you

PS: Bill Gates as a person is one million times better than you and all the consipartionists grouped together

Italy is a colony at present, as is the UK until December. They're tied up in an organisation in which Germany calls the shots. The British people have had enough, whether the British politicians deliver genuine independence remains to be seen, they have tried to wriggle out of it several times, but the British people did not relent. However, the Italians, by virtue of the Eurozone are in a much graver situation. Extrication will be difficult.
Last edited by Bolaroid on Tue, 19 May 2020, 07:39, edited 1 time in total.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Unread postby STMKY » Tue, 19 May 2020, 07:25

Bolaroid wrote:This made me laugh. Vova is one of these city liberals? He would be like a London luvvie, or an enlightened NY Democrat if he were a Westerner? :lol:

It must be understood that Russian liberals and Western liberals are largely different. I will explain later. Or let Vova explain. One word, but the ideologies are different.

National Flag:

Unread postby Bolaroid » Tue, 19 May 2020, 07:25

RugbyLiebe wrote:
STMKY wrote:How did they manage to zombieded all of you like that. You look at this circus from the side. Do not watch TV for at least a few days. Then tell me your feelings.

A British driver enjoys his time in Germany and tries out the Autobahn. As he drives along he turns on the radio: "Attention, attention, there is a wrong-way-driver on the Autobahn". The British guy shakes his head and cries out loud: "Those damn Germans. That's not one wrong-way-driver, that's at least hundreds of them".

I see Germans still struggling with the whole humour thing :)

National Flag:

Unread postby Bolaroid » Tue, 19 May 2020, 07:26

STMKY wrote:
Bolaroid wrote:This made me laugh. Vova is one of these city liberals? He would be like a London luvvie, or an enlightened NY Democrat if he were a Westerner? :lol:

It must be understood that Russian liberals and Western liberals are largely different. I will explain later. Or let Vova explain. One word, but the ideologies are different.

I was just teasing Vova really. Vova, liberal or not, loves his country. The liberals from NY and London despise theirs.

National Flag:

Unread postby Bolaroid » Tue, 19 May 2020, 07:29

Vova12 wrote:It seems to me that there was an attempt to stop virus at border, but after more than a million citizens arrived they realized that this was impossible.
Stategy was to prevent collapse of health system and mass mortality by stretching epidemic over time.
Now 40 % of hospital beds for patients with coronavirus are empty and authorites began to gradully weaken quarantine measures ...
Lets see what will happen next...

At least Russia tried to stop it at the border, the UK left borders open. They're still open today. :evil:

National Flag:

Unread postby Bolaroid » Tue, 19 May 2020, 07:35

Canalina wrote:About the British response to the pandemic, from facebook. I don't know if it's all true (I suspect it is) but almost all the European countries seemed to respond in a slow way to the arrive of the virus and UK seemed one of the less efficacious nations.
"Cobra", I checked now on google, means "Cabinet Office Briefing Rooms", popularly known as Cobra

UK was slow and negligent, like most Western European countries tbh, but that (omitted info) reads like an attack on Boris Johnson. There's a rabid anti-Johnson element in the media, it's similar to the rabid anti-Trump element but what they don't tell people is Boris is 20 points ahead in the political polls.

I'm not a Boris supporter, but I'll take him over the globalist anti-British Blairite Labour Party any time.

National Flag:
ItalyItaly

Unread postby Canalina » Tue, 19 May 2020, 07:46

Bolaroid wrote:
Canalina wrote:I'm not saying that the China numbers are surely true, I'm saying that we can't say for sure that they are wrong, as many internet commentators are doing.

Yes, we can. They're lying backwards commies who exported this disease to the rest of the world. They routinely fix economic figures, so why would this be any different? We saw the pictures coming out of Wuhan, they struggled, and there's plenty of other anecdotal evidence (urn orders, mobile numbers disappearing, the large plume of crematorium smoke). Ditto for Iran.

A person I know, working as economic consultant, says that China economical data are affordable since several years, and that all the markets trust their numbers. I think their data about the epidemic are "more or less" affordable too, as more or less affordable, but not completely as we've seen, are the epidemic data of almost all the nations.

PreviousNext

Return to Other subjects