24%
I don't know / care
10%

Total votes : 21
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Brexit

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 10 Feb 2017, 19:01

Estonia. Narva. Across the river Russian medieval fortress Ivangorod . 8-)

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 10 Feb 2017, 20:46

Nobody wants to fight Russian aggression? :evil:

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Sun, 12 Feb 2017, 17:28

Vova12 wrote:Nobody wants to fight Russian aggression? :evil:

So American soldiers are in an EU and NATO country. Whats your problem with that?
If they would be on the other side, that would be a problem. Like Russian soldiers suddenly being on the Krim or in Donezk. And don't even start with "was Russian for hundreds of years". Then give Königsberg back to Germany before you even start about bringing this up.
How to grow rugby worldwide?
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 12 Feb 2017, 18:31

RugbyLiebe wrote:
So American soldiers are in an EU and NATO country. Whats your problem with that?

It will the problem Russian troops in Cuba or Venezuela?

RugbyLiebe wrote:If they would be on the other side, that would be a problem. Like Russian soldiers suddenly being on the Krim or in Donezk. And don't even start with "was Russian for hundreds of years".

You know that for example in Latvia you can be finad for what you say in Russian insted of Latvian?

This apartheid in your fuсking EU!

You know that in Ukraine you can go to jail for "anti-Ukrainian position?"

You know that the Ukrainian volunteer battalions fighting with nazi symbols?

Do you think that we will alow to deal with us as with the serbs?

Do you think that Russian fate will be decided in Brussels and Washington?

You are much mistaken ...

RugbyLiebe wrote:Then give Königsberg back to Germany before you even start about bringing this up.

Bring back 20 million people killed incuding my grandfather and Russian will return you Keniksberg.

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Mon, 13 Feb 2017, 07:56

Vova relax, this was actually written light-hearted. My grandpa also died to in WW2 and my mother's family lost their homes (not Königsberg though). Last time I checked the Ukraine was not part of the EU and your picture was not made in Latvia.
If you check apart from the nationalist propaganda Russia and the EU (especially Germany) are actually big trade partners. Nobody underestimates Russia. If I was you, I would worry more about a more equal distribution of wealth in Russia than about any border movements.
How to grow rugby worldwide?
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 13 Feb 2017, 17:53

I have nothing against the EU but these are your bastards and Brussels is nothing wrong their actions did not see.

https://www.politforums.net/eng/eurouni ... 67106.html

And Ukraine sheled the city you are supporting.

https://yandex.ru/video/search?text=%D0 ... &noreask=1

Therefore we can not trust blind and will act without looking to the West.

I mean just that.

National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Postby Bolaroid » Sat, 25 Feb 2017, 06:35

Vova12 wrote:I have nothing against the EU but these are your bastards and Brussels is nothing wrong their actions did not see.

https://www.politforums.net/eng/eurouni ... 67106.html

And Ukraine sheled the city you are supporting.

https://yandex.ru/video/search?text=%D0 ... &noreask=1

Therefore we can not trust blind and will act without looking to the West.

I mean just that.

Were you a Boris Yeltsin fan Vova? Did you like him?

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 25 Feb 2017, 07:07

Bolaroid wrote:

Were you a Boris Yeltsin fan Vova? Did you like him?

I to it have been different emotions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9YnDirqwT4

From the admiration of 91 years before the hatred 96 and relief when he ceassed to be President Russia in 2000.

Now I think that it was a shame for our country.

There is a very good book about Russia in the late 80 early 90. "Failed Crusade: America and the Tragedy of Post-Communist Russia" Stephen Cohen.

I can not explain better than the book.

National Flag:

Postby Bolaroid » Tue, 28 Feb 2017, 03:08

Regarding tension with the US and NATO troops at the Russian border.........do the Russian people live in fear of invasion every day? or do they not worry about it at all?

Is it stressful for the ordinary Russian people or do they not really feel under siege?

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 28 Feb 2017, 18:06

Bolaroid wrote:Regarding tension with the US and NATO troops at the Russian border.........do the Russian people live in fear of invasion every day? or do they not worry about it at all?

No one believs that the United States&Co have is attacking despate the fact that Russian military budget is ten times less.

Because war is not the money but the people.

But if the Russian army would be the same as in Serbia, Iraq or Libya then of course this fear.
Bolaroid wrote:Is it stressful for the ordinary Russian people or do they not really feel under siege?

No one believes in the possibilty of war. Just people no believe the United States and the West.

Stress it is not, we believe in own country and we know that we will be able to answer.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Thu, 02 Mar 2017, 17:37

And after all we still have allies from Angola! :twisted:

https://www.facebook.com/vitu.viit/vide ... =2&theater

National Flag:

Postby Bolaroid » Mon, 10 Apr 2017, 02:10

Vova12 wrote:
Bolaroid wrote:Regarding tension with the US and NATO troops at the Russian border.........do the Russian people live in fear of invasion every day? or do they not worry about it at all?

No one believs that the United States&Co have is attacking despate the fact that Russian military budget is ten times less.

But if the Russian army would be the same as in Serbia, Iraq or Libya then of course this fear.
Bolaroid wrote:Is it stressful for the ordinary Russian people or do they not really feel under siege?

No one believes in the possibilty of war. Just people no believe the United States and the West.

Stress it is not, we believe in own country and we know that we will be able to answer.

I think you should maybe start to believe. The Trump fellow is impulsive and unpredictable. No one really knows what he is going to do next.

I really don't think Putin should test him, he might be mentally unstable.

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby iul » Mon, 10 Apr 2017, 06:45

Bolaroid wrote:
Vova12 wrote:

I think you should maybe start to believe. The Trump fellow is impulsive and unpredictable. No one really knows what he is going to do next.

I really don't think Putin should test him, he might be mentally unstable.

I thought the latest narrative was that Trump is best buddies with Putin. Is it now back to Trump is a madman who will start a nuclear war with Russia?

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 11 Apr 2017, 19:09

iul wrote:I thought the latest narrative was that Trump is best buddies with Putin. Is it now back to Trump is a madman who will start a nuclear war with Russia?

Relax, man! Trump increases his rating in US, they always kill people in the world that would like their voters.

Before the attack on the Syrian based US warned Russia, Russia warned Syria, so everything of value had been evacuated.

US destroyed what could not fly.

But now Trump is considered a toughguy in the USA!

Assad did not use chemical weapons, to whom it now I wonder??

National Flag:

Postby Bolaroid » Sun, 16 Apr 2017, 10:39

Vova12 wrote:
iul wrote:I thought the latest narrative was that Trump is best buddies with Putin. Is it now back to Trump is a madman who will start a nuclear war with Russia?

Relax, man! Trump increases his rating in US, they always kill people in the world that would like their voters.

Before the attack on the Syrian based US warned Russia, Russia warned Syria, so everything of value had been evacuated.

US destroyed what could not fly.

But now Trump is considered a toughguy in the USA!

Assad did not use chemical weapons, to whom it now I wonder??

Assad did use chemical weapons, all the intelligence points to it.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 16 Apr 2017, 12:15

Bolaroid wrote:Assad did use chemical weapons, all the intelligence points to it.

This intelligence also estableshed this fact?

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 16 Apr 2017, 12:18

March 30 US says they have no claims to Assad!

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-midea ... SKBN1712QL

What does Assad do? He immedately uses chemical weapons !!! :lol:

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 16 Apr 2017, 12:27

National Flag:
Faroe IslandsFaroe Islands

Postby Ser Podrick of Payne » Sun, 16 Apr 2017, 12:28

Thing is, who is telling the truth here? And how can any of us ordinary citizens know who to believe? It's no wonder people just tend to go along with their official national mouthpieces when it has become impossible to sift genuine properly researched and substantiated news from propaganda ( and both sides apply ).

Bashar al-Assad still has 'hundreds of tons' of chemicals stockpiled, former Syrian weapons research chief claims
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04 ... ns-former/

Lavrov Mocks Defected Syrian General's Claims About Hidden Chemical Weapons
https://sputniknews.com/politics/201704 ... al-claims/

(And while Sputnik news is a dubious source, sadly our Daily Telegraph continues to sink to new depths too ).

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby iul » Sun, 16 Apr 2017, 12:48

Assad is winning. Why would he then go about killing a bunch of civilians with gas? It makes no sense. This whole thing has false flag written all over it

National Flag:

Postby Ser Podrick of Payne » Sun, 16 Apr 2017, 13:26

There are always rogue elements that might decide to ignore the chain of command in search of a quick solution to a problem - I know that could apply to the rebels just as much as Assad.

As for making no sense, if you are looking for things in this world to make sense post the election victory of Trump then you are living in the wrong universe methinks.

Somehow I swear we shifted to an alternate reality last year and somewhere out there is a parallel universe where rationality still reigns.

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby iul » Sun, 16 Apr 2017, 13:58

Ser Podrick of Payne wrote:There are always rogue elements that might decide to ignore the chain of command in search of a quick solution to a problem - I know that could apply to the rebels just as much as Assad.

As for making no sense, if you are looking for things in this world to make sense post the election victory of Trump then you are living in the wrong universe methinks.

Somehow I swear we shifted to an alternate reality last year and somewhere out there is a parallel universe where rationality still reigns.

Rogue elements? Unlikely. Either ISIS or the "moderate" rebels most likely did this IMO, because they are losing badly and their only chance to turn things around is to get foreign nations to get involved against Assad.

The election of Trump seems perfectly rational to me, just like a Le Pen victory would be rational as well, which is something I actually really hope it will happen.

National Flag:

Postby Ser Podrick of Payne » Sun, 16 Apr 2017, 14:26

Yes, because the Far Right has worked SO well for Europe in the past... :cry:

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 16 Apr 2017, 14:42

This is information from Sweden a neytral country.

https://geopolitics.co/2017/03/07/white ... ck-swedhr/

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 16 Apr 2017, 14:44

Ser Podrick of Payne wrote:Yes, because the Far Right has worked SO well for Europe in the past... :cry:

Continental Europe will have hard times ahead, but you can all move to live in Russia.

Your life will be a little easer ... :D

PreviousNext

Return to Other subjects