24%
I don't know / care
10%

Total votes : 21
National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Re: Brexit

Postby iul » Sun, 16 Apr 2017, 15:58

Ser Podrick of Payne wrote:Yes, because the Far Right has worked SO well for Europe in the past... :cry:

The only thing "far" about not wanting your country to be turned into a muslim colony, or at least to stop that process, is reasonable, normal and rational.

National Flag:
Faroe IslandsFaroe Islands

Postby Ser Podrick of Payne » Sun, 16 Apr 2017, 16:33

So would you be happy about a rise to power of the Far Right in Germany then also, given the current immigration there?

Change "muslim" for Jewish in your post, and ...

National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Postby Bolaroid » Sun, 16 Apr 2017, 17:23

Vova12 wrote:
Bolaroid wrote:Assad did use chemical weapons, all the intelligence points to it.

This intelligence also estableshed this fact?

That was just the US intelligence, this time all the nations are saying it. French foreign minister said Assad was straight up lying.

Let's look at who thinks Assad didn't use chemical weapons: Russia, Iran & Syria, very reliable nations :roll:

National Flag:

Postby Bolaroid » Sun, 16 Apr 2017, 17:28

Ser Podrick of Payne wrote:There are always rogue elements that might decide to ignore the chain of command in search of a quick solution to a problem - I know that could apply to the rebels just as much as Assad.

As for making no sense, if you are looking for things in this world to make sense post the election victory of Trump then you are living in the wrong universe methinks.

Somehow I swear we shifted to an alternate reality last year and somewhere out there is a parallel universe where rationality still reigns.

It's amazing how a populous will turn if lawless immigrants are forced on them by their politicians. To allow those politicians to remain would be the real craziness. Perhaps you live on the Faroe Islands untouched by such instances(?) but I'd venture the citizens of France feel rather differently and want the recurrent nightmare to end.

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby iul » Sun, 16 Apr 2017, 17:44

Ser Podrick of Payne wrote:So would you be happy about a rise to power of the Far Right in Germany then also, given the current immigration there?

Not wanting your colony to be turned into a muslim colony isn't "far right", it's a normal, rational thing to do. And yes, I'd love to see AfD win in Germany.
Ser Podrick of Payne wrote:Change "muslim" for Jewish in your post, and ...

and what?

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 16 Apr 2017, 17:49

Bolaroid wrote:Let's look at who thinks Assad didn't use chemical weapons: Russia, Iran & Syria, very reliable nations :roll:

Everyone should have a head on their shoulders to understand what is happening around him.

An invstigetion needed but it seems that the US&Co know the culprit.

National Flag:

Postby Ser Podrick of Payne » Sun, 16 Apr 2017, 18:04

Bolaroid wrote:
Ser Podrick of Payne wrote:There are always rogue elements that might decide to ignore the chain of command in search of a quick solution to a problem - I know that could apply to the rebels just as much as Assad.

As for making no sense, if you are looking for things in this world to make sense post the election victory of Trump then you are living in the wrong universe methinks.

Somehow I swear we shifted to an alternate reality last year and somewhere out there is a parallel universe where rationality still reigns.

It's amazing how a populous will turn if lawless immigrants are forced on them by their politicians. To allow those politicians to remain would be the real craziness. Perhaps you live on the Faroe Islands untouched by such instances(?) but I'd venture the citizens of France feel rather differently and want the recurrent nightmare to end.

It'a a matter of perspective I suppose. The biggest imminent threat to my well-being at my age is illness. What happens where I live when I am dead and ashes (which may not be that long), I could give two shits.

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby iul » Sun, 16 Apr 2017, 18:45

Ser Podrick of Payne wrote:
Bolaroid wrote:

It'a a matter of perspective I suppose. The biggest imminent threat to my well-being at my age is illness. What happens where I live when I am dead and ashes (which may not be that long), I could give two shits.

You don't care about your kids' well being?

National Flag:

Postby Ser Podrick of Payne » Sun, 16 Apr 2017, 19:00

iul wrote:You don't care about your kids' well being?

Don't have kids, or any nephews/nieces or even older relatives; or friends with kids. I can't think much beyond the next day currently, so I am "lucky" I suppose.

National Flag:

Postby Bolaroid » Sun, 16 Apr 2017, 19:32

Vova12 wrote:
Bolaroid wrote:Let's look at who thinks Assad didn't use chemical weapons: Russia, Iran & Syria, very reliable nations :roll:

Everyone should have a head on their shoulders to understand what is happening around him.

An invstigetion needed but it seems that the US&Co know the culprit.

You said it yourself:

Vova12 wrote:March 30 US says they have no claims to Assad!

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-midea ... SKBN1712QL

What does Assad do? He immedately uses chemical weapons !!! :lol:

Assad thought Trump gave him the go-ahead. He miscalculated.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 16 Apr 2017, 19:51

Bolaroid wrote:Assad thought Trump gave him the go-ahead. He miscalculated.

Yes, thats why he decided to kill young children that would be shown in the news of BBC!

This is understanbable!

All the same it is good that there is Internet! Most recently during the cold war all this was atribited to the USSR!

Now you can hear the other side!

National Flag:

Postby Bolaroid » Mon, 17 Apr 2017, 04:50

Vova12 wrote:
Bolaroid wrote:Assad thought Trump gave him the go-ahead. He miscalculated.

Yes, thats why he decided to kill young children that would be shown in the news of BBC!

This is understanbable!

All the same it is good that there is Internet! Most recently during the cold war all this was atribited to the USSR!

Now you can hear the other side!

This is sarcasm Vova? I just want to be clear. :)

Look I prefer Assad to ISIS terrorists, the US does too, but those kids didn't gas themselves and all the intelligence points Russia's boy Assad.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 17 Apr 2017, 18:52

Bolaroid wrote:

Look I prefer Assad to ISIS terrorists, the US does too, but those kids didn't gas themselves and all the intelligence points Russia's boy Assad.

Will you believe me if i say that these intelligence services are wrong?

Just like in the case of Iraq 2003 for example. 8-)

National Flag:
KenyaKenya

Postby Neptune » Tue, 18 Apr 2017, 14:42

Will Brit expatriates be able to work in E.U countries after Brexit? And what is Scotland's take? Looks like they want to run away from Theresa May and the U.K

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 18 Apr 2017, 16:00

National Flag:

Postby Bolaroid » Wed, 19 Apr 2017, 15:38

Vova12 wrote:
Bolaroid wrote:

Will you believe me if i say that these intelligence services are wrong?

Just like in the case of Iraq 2003 for example. 8-)

I will say it is possible. However, France is claiming it has proof that it was Assad.

The point is that unlike 2003, many nations believe with certainty that it is Assad. They can't all be wrong.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Wed, 19 Apr 2017, 16:53

Bolaroid wrote:I will say it is possible. However, France is claiming it has proof that it was Assad.

The point is that unlike 2003, many nations believe with certainty that it is Assad. They can't all be wrong.

Were talking about different things.

You talk about faith , i talking about logic.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/iraqi-unit- ... ard-agent/

National Flag:

Postby Bolaroid » Fri, 28 Apr 2017, 04:49

Vova12 wrote:
Bolaroid wrote:I will say it is possible. However, France is claiming it has proof that it was Assad.

Were talking about different things.

You talk about faith , i talking about logic.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/iraqi-unit- ... ard-agent/

We're both talking about faith, because neither you or I know for certain.

Anyway, here is the French intelligence:

The six-page French document, seen by Reuters, and drawn up by France's military and foreign intelligence services - said it reached its conclusion based on samples they had obtained from the impact strike on the ground and a blood sample from a victim.

"We know, from a certain source, that the process of fabrication of the samples taken is typical of the method developed in Syrian laboratories," Foreign Minister Jean-Marc Ayrault told reporters after presenting the findings to the cabinet.

"This method is the signature of the regime and it is what enables us to establish the responsibility of the attack. [b]We know because we kept samples from previous attacks that we were able to use for comparison.[/b]"

Among the elements found in the samples were hexamine, a hallmark of sarin produced by the Syrian government, according to the report.

It said the findings matched the results of samples obtained by French intelligence, including an unexploded grenade, from an attack in Saraqib on April 29, 2013, which Western powers have accused the Assad government of carrying out.

"This production process is developed by Syria's Scientific Studies and Research Center (SSRC) for the regime," the report said.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-midea ... SKBN17S0RY

National Flag:

Postby Bolaroid » Fri, 28 Apr 2017, 04:51

Neptune wrote:Will Brit expatriates be able to work in E.U countries after Brexit? And what is Scotland's take? Looks like they want to run away from Theresa May and the U.K

There will be probably a reciprocal deal on that.

As to Scotland, last I read is that support for Scottish Independence has dropped to 40% but who knows.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 28 Apr 2017, 17:59

Bolaroid wrote:
Neptune wrote:Will Brit expatriates be able to work in E.U countries after Brexit? And what is Scotland's take? Looks like they want to run away from Theresa May and the U.K

There will be probably a reciprocal deal on that.

As to Scotland, last I read is that support for Scottish Independence has dropped to 40% but who knows.

Why have not Glasgow been bombed yet?

After all Britain supports Ukraine in the fight against the "separatists".

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 28 Apr 2017, 18:11

Bolaroid wrote:We're both talking about faith, because neither you or I know for certain.

Anyway, here is the French intelligence:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-midea ... SKBN17S0RY

Im certainly not French intelligence, but ...

It said the findings matched the results of samples obtained by French intelligence, including an unexploded grenade, from an attack in Saraqib on April 29, 2013, which Western powers have accused the Assad government of carrying out.

Did I translate the word "grenade" correctly?

In nature there is no garnet with sarin since this is primarly dangeros for the person who throws it.

I think this grenade was made by amateurs of the islamic state. .

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 07 May 2017, 05:05

A man from the USA about Russia. He speaks the truth.

http://trueanomaly.org/2017/05/03/top-f ... ut-russia/

No PC Culture.

In Russia, generally you can speak your mind more openly without worrying about being shammed for not totally subscribing to a rigid ideology. You won’t be receiving self righteous condemnations from 20 year old liberal arts students with no real life experience. While in Russia there are a few subjects that are much more taboo and less open for discussion than in the West, overall people could really care less about what you say. If they think that you are an idiot or don’t like you, they will let you know. This leads to more authentic and honest conversations. While I’m all for general politeness and common courtesy, the growing PC culture in the US has become incredibly overbearing. :D

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby amz » Sun, 07 May 2017, 18:41

Vive la France!

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby iul » Sun, 07 May 2017, 19:35

amz wrote:Vive la France!

France won't live for much longer. Macron is a supporter of mass immigration.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 07 May 2017, 19:50

amz wrote:Vive la France!

Suicide ...

PreviousNext

Return to Other subjects