I don't know / care
7%

Total votes : 29
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Brexit

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 01 Jun 2018, 19:01

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 24 Jun 2016, 20:41
"I do not believe that the UK will exit the EU.

I think that the Government will spit on the opinion of the people".

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 10 Jun 2018, 06:43

They remember Russia. It"s nice.

We urge Russia to cease its destabilizing behaviour to undermine democratic systems and its support of the Syrian regime. We condemn the attack using a military-grade nerve agent in Salisbury, United Kingdom. We share and agree with the United Kingdom's assessment that it is highly likely that the Russian Federation was responsible for the attack, and that there is no plausible alternative explanation. We urge Russia to live up to its international obligations, as well as its responsibilities as a permanent member of the UN Security Council, to uphold international peace and security. Notwithstanding, we will continue to engage with Russia on addressing regional crises and global challenges, where it is in our interests. We reiterate our condemnation of the illegal annexation of Crimea and reaffirm our enduring support for Ukrainian sovereignty, independence and territorial integrity within its internationally-recognized borders. We maintain our commitment to assisting Ukraine in implementing its ambitious and necessary reform agenda. We recall that the continuation of sanctions is clearly linked to Russia's failure to demonstrate complete implementation of its commitments in the Minsk Agreements and respect for Ukraine's sovereignty and we fully support the efforts within the Normandy Format and of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe for a solution to the conflict in Eastern Ukraine. Should its actions so require, we also stand ready to take further restrictive measures in order to increase costs on Russia. We remain committed to support Russian civil society and to engage and invest in people-to-people contact.

http://www.g8.utoronto.ca/summit/2018ch ... nique.html

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 10 Jun 2018, 06:45

After deception Gorbachov with expansion of NATO, Russia has right to act as it ses fit.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Fri, 15 Jun 2018, 13:47

Amazing lecture about Anglo-Saxon elite
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3WHkjylgS4
+bonus Little part about rugby in elite privete school

National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Postby Bolaroid » Sun, 17 Jun 2018, 08:34

Vova12 wrote:
Bolaroid wrote:The European nations generally view any US military presence as defence from an attack by Russia.

Maybe you do not hear this in Russia but many of these European nations fear Russian invasion particularly Scandanavia and the Baltics. To them, the US is their protection from Putin.

Russia has never fought against Norway ,against Sweden was not at war for 200 years.
Finland fought twice in the last century, but Finland is not afraid of Putin.

The occupation of US is a reality for Europe, and the occupation of Europe by Russia is a propaganda lie.

Why do the Baltic countries not agree with you? The Scandanavians are investing in their military to defend against Russia. They would not do this if it was a lie. Putin sends his fighter planes over UK airspace all the time.

Vova12 wrote:What was the purpos of British Empire in this war?
Save Empire or not?

In my opinion British Empire could survive only with its own neutrality during the war in the East.

No, it was to save the UK. We could not survive a huge monster Nazi state on our doorstep. It would just be a matter of time before invasion into Britain.

Vova12 wrote:When did you last communicat with them?
These people believe that they will be accepted into EU, that the US will give them a lot of money, that they are going to Europe ...

In reality for 25 years of independenc population of Ukraine fell by one third and they destroyed industry !

In reality Ukraine is not Little Russia, its a Big Moldova ...

You are right but STMKY is like Putin, he wants to rebuild the Soviet Union. Glory be to Russia! :)
Last edited by Bolaroid on Sun, 17 Jun 2018, 08:59, edited 3 times in total.

National Flag:

Postby Bolaroid » Sun, 17 Jun 2018, 08:41

RugbyLiebe wrote:The next immigration wave is hitting Germany very hard.
https://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland ... Hoehe.html

7493 Brits got a German passport in 2017 - up 162% from the year before. If this continues 19482 will get one in 2018, 51043 in 2019 and 132712 in 2020.
Until one day we will wake up, there is no proper bread available any more and we have to eat that wobbly white shitty thing they call "toast".
That's when we will realize, that Germany has been taking over by the long lost brothers from the rainy and foggy islands in the North West.

On the upside, the quality of the tea and our national rugby team might improve a fair bit.

It will maybe go some way to providing some broader vision for the self-regarding bully of the continent. :)
Last edited by Bolaroid on Sun, 17 Jun 2018, 09:01, edited 1 time in total.

National Flag:

Postby Bolaroid » Sun, 17 Jun 2018, 08:52

differentWorlds wrote:I meant the Galicians. Yes, they were genetically 800 years ago, they were the same as the Rusyns of Transcarpathia, and mentally did not differ from all other Russians. But over 800 years they have undergone various conquests. The first concentration camps in Europe were used against Rusyns. The aim of Austro-Hungary was to destroy their Russian identity. Who refused to call himself a Ukrainian, that is, an anti-Russian man of a new artificial nationality, they were killed in the concentration camps of Talergof and Terezin. But in Transcarpathia there was a Rusyn self-consciousness among local residents. Rusyns are the 4th regional group of the Russian people. Usually they are forgotten and only three are spoken about: the Great Russians, Little Russians and Belarusians.

But despite the vast territory of settlement from the Carpathians to the Pacific Ocean, the Russian people are very monotonous. Genetically monotonous, if you take out the brackets of rusin. There are small differences in rural dialects. A single mentality. In small France and Germany, there are many more differences within the French and German peoples. Therefore, it's funny when a resident of Kiev has a Russian name, speaking in Russian, goes to a Russian church, apparently the same as Russian, but says that he is not Russian, but Ukrainian. This is purely propaganda.

No, it's about nationality. There are many in Ireland who have English names, speak in English, attend English branch of Church but say they are not English - and they're not, they're Irish. When someone doesn't see themselves as part of you, doesn't want to be part of you, and sees themselves as something else, then you have to accept that human freedom. Self-determination.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 23 Jun 2018, 09:17

"Kennan’s prediction would prove to be prophetic:

Expanding NATO would be the most fateful error of American policy in the entire post-cold-war era. Such a decision may be expected to inflame the nationalistic, anti-Western and militaristic tendencies in Russian opinion; to have an adverse effect on the development of Russian democracy; to restore the atmosphere of the cold war to East-West relations, and to impel Russian foreign policy in directions decidedly not to our liking".

http://nationalinterest.org/feature/the ... tary-26339

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 23 Jun 2018, 10:02

Bolaroid wrote:You are right but STMKY is like Putin, he wants to rebuild the Soviet Union. Glory be to Russia! :)

Putin does NOT want restore USSR!
STMKY probably again wants have a lower standart of living than in these countries ... 8-)

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Sat, 23 Jun 2018, 11:47

You miss the dynamics of time. In the 80th standard of living in the USSR was inferior only to 15-20 countries in the world of Western Europe, the USA, Canada, Japan and Australia. Everyone had free housing, medicine and the best education in the world. The USSR produced all its own. In the late 80's, we were the second economies of the world. It was necessary only to resolve small private business, as it was done in China then. China in the late 80's had a much worse life conditions than in the USSR. Where is China, where is Russia now? We lost a lot.
Of course, now there is no point in restoring the USSR to its former borders. Why do we need tens of millions of Uzbeks, Tajiks, Azerbaijanis who do not know Russian? We need to return our historical Russian lands, where Russians live.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 30 Jun 2018, 08:29

Bolaroid wrote:Why do the Baltic countries not agree with you? The Scandanavians are investing in their military to defend against Russia. They would not do this if it was a lie. Putin sends his fighter planes over UK airspace all the time.

With Sweden there was a war for the last time in 1809 and with Norway for the last time fought in the time of Vikings.
There was another "Seal War" when Norway plundered the Russian North after the Civil War.
When Stalin built a fleet in North everything cased.

https://pikabu.ru/story/quottyulenya_voynaquot_5549056

I think it"s all the same paranoia.

In Latvia and Estonia the aparteid regime is estabilished against Russian population.
Several hundred Russians are deprived of citizenship, electoral rights, as well as the right to study in Russian!
In Latvia even private Russian schools are banned!

The headmaster of the school in Latvia spoke in Russian at the graduation party and was fined!

https://ria.ru/world/20170616/1496647695.html

This is happening in yours fucking European Union!

Of course they are afraid that this European Nazism will have to answer!

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 30 Jun 2018, 08:55

Bolaroid wrote:
No, it was to save the UK. We could not survive a huge monster Nazi state on our doorstep. It would just be a matter of time before invasion into Britain.

This is a debatabl question. The world had to wait very little until time when wars between great powers would become impossible.

I see no difference between the atitude toward Jews in Germany and the attitude to "colors" in the US in the 30s.

You probably have not heard anything about the events in Greenwood, Oklahoma 1921?

http://alternathistory.com/bylo-delo-v- ... arfiles.ru

I could not find the information in English.

There is a book banned in Britain. The book can be read in German and Russian.

Manuel Sargsyants
ADOLF HITLERS ENGLISCHE VORBILDER: vom britischen zum ostmarkisch-bajuwarischen Herrenmenschentum Vorlesungen gehalten an der Heidelberger Universitat Ketsch am Rhein 1997.

Here is some information in English.

http://survincity.com/2013/06/on-the-an ... an-nazism/
https://orientalreview.org/2011/07/06/a ... an-nazism/

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 30 Jun 2018, 08:59

National Flag:
FranceFrance

Postby vino_93 » Tue, 03 Jul 2018, 07:54

Vova12 wrote:
Bolaroid wrote:Why do the Baltic countries not agree with you? The Scandanavians are investing in their military to defend against Russia. They would not do this if it was a lie. Putin sends his fighter planes over UK airspace all the time.

With Sweden there was a war for the last time in 1809 and with Norway for the last time fought in the time of Vikings.
There was another "Seal War" when Norway plundered the Russian North after the Civil War.
When Stalin built a fleet in North everything cased.

https://pikabu.ru/story/quottyulenya_voynaquot_5549056

I think it"s all the same paranoia.

In Latvia and Estonia the aparteid regime is estabilished against Russian population.
Several hundred Russians are deprived of citizenship, electoral rights, as well as the right to study in Russian!
In Latvia even private Russian schools are banned!

The headmaster of the school in Latvia spoke in Russian at the graduation party and was fined!

https://ria.ru/world/20170616/1496647695.html

This is happening in yours fucking European Union!

Of course they are afraid that this European Nazism will have to answer!

Look at latvian / estonian problem through another way.
Imagine I'm going to Russia with many French friends. Life seems gold good there, so I want to stay here, to become a Russian citizen - but I don't want to learn a word of Russian ! What would you say ?

The case of these Russian people is strange. They stay after independance, ok. But they don't want to be part of local life, staying a Russian community. Ok why not, their choice. But why don't they want to be Russian citizen in this case ?

For me, it's really difficult story. I know many east european countries recognize minorities. Here not, that's their choice, and as a western european I can clearly understand it. But why do these people prefer having no nationality that being Russian, or simply learning latvian/estonian... Well I don't understand. (In fact I understand they don't want to become Russian not to be removed to Russia)

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 03 Jul 2018, 14:23

Listen, 200 years ago Russian nobility some times spoke French better than Russian))) :lol:

They are prohiblited from any education in Russian! Their rights are violated! They are deprived of the right to vote!
Or Europe declares universal values that aply to all, or all except Russian.

In Ukraine situation is the same. In Kiev not a single Russian school remained.

It is clear that Russia will not forget this ...

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Thu, 05 Jul 2018, 13:47

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Thu, 05 Jul 2018, 13:50

I think this is preparation for semi-final Russia - England ... :lol:

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Thu, 19 Jul 2018, 15:52

Russia has created a cruise missile with a smallsized nuclear engine.
The flight range is unlimited.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okS76WH ... tu.be&t=31

I hope this is first step in maned space exploation.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Thu, 19 Jul 2018, 16:15

Yes, i completely forgot. Yours can throw your Antirocket Defense into a damp ...

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 22 Jul 2018, 14:16

I read a lot about Russia but fact that we have almost a million slaves for me is news ...

https://www.globalslaveryindex.org/2018 ... -findings/

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Thu, 26 Jul 2018, 17:41

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 29 Jul 2018, 17:39

Yours did not think to ask us for help?

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 29 Jul 2018, 18:16

However forest fires can be bombed as in Sweden.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 04 Aug 2018, 20:49

A friend told me that Julian Assang in Russia.
But since both of us yesterday were not sober i not 100% sure ...

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 05 Aug 2018, 14:10

Russia and a number of other countries such as Iran and
Saudi Arabia (countries competing for influence in the
Middle East) have also integrated into the order while
advocating values and views not aligned to those of the
traditional leaders of the international rules-based order.
But rather than following a different model as China has,
Russia has attempted to discredit Western democracy
by challenging its ‘internal coherence,’ leveraging
information operations, and exploiting existing fissures
within Western societies.
Russia also seeks to restore claimed historical levels of
influence and its challenges to laws and norms in pursuit
of a sphere of influence have at times been deniable
and below thresholds for response, thus complicating
approaches from states, NATO, and other regional and
international organisations.
86. In its bid for greater influence in former Soviet republics