Tier 2 & 3 Rugby Forum

Brexit

What would you vote?

I'd vote IN
13
65%
I'd vote OUT
5
25%
I don't know / care
2
10%
 
Total votes : 20
User avatar
Posts: 1774
Joined: Tue, 15 Apr 2014, 18:36
National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Re: Brexit

Postby iul » Thu, 11 Aug 2016, 05:21

Honest politicians is what you're looking for? :lol: ...keep looking

User avatar
Posts: 186
Joined: Mon, 21 Sep 2015, 15:38
National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Re: Brexit

Postby Bolaroid » Sun, 16 Oct 2016, 17:33

Vova12 wrote:
fullbackace wrote:
Vova12 wrote:I do not believe that the UK will exit the EU.

I think that the Government will spit on the opinion of the people.

It will be another referendum where proponents EU win! 8-)

This is not Russia, Prime minister already announced his resignation.

Putin is trying not to quarrel with the people, so it is popular.

The Netherlands has already ignored the referendum, let's see what happens in Britain.

I think the same as in the Netherlands. 8-)

They are currently trying to railroad the UK into a "soft" EEA Brexit, which is not really Brexit at all.

How are those nuclear drills going in Russia?

User avatar
Posts: 1592
Joined: Thu, 08 May 2014, 11:00
National Flag:
Faroe IslandsFaroe Islands

Re: Brexit

Postby Ser Podrick of Payne » Mon, 17 Oct 2016, 07:39

Basically Brexiters expect to get exactly the same benefits of being a club member without actually being members or paying the club fees. And if not the the UK trades with partners thousands of miles away rather than opting to sell ice creams on a crowded beach just down the road...

User avatar
Posts: 808
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Brexit

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 17 Oct 2016, 17:50

Bolaroid wrote:
How are those nuclear drills going in Russia?

In Russia no one believes the United States.

US is losing the status of master of the world and capable of anything.

World media are controlled by the West, so that within a month from Russia make the III Reich and from Putin will make Hitler.

Russia sends a message to Washington that there will be a military response to the aggression.

We will attack the first is not.

User avatar
Posts: 186
Joined: Mon, 21 Sep 2015, 15:38
National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Re: Brexit

Postby Bolaroid » Sat, 22 Oct 2016, 14:36

Vova12 wrote:
Bolaroid wrote:
How are those nuclear drills going in Russia?

In Russia no one believes the United States.

US is losing the status of master of the world and capable of anything.

World media are controlled by the West, so that within a month from Russia make the III Reich and from Putin will make Hitler.

Russia sends a message to Washington that there will be a military response to the aggression.

We will attack the first is not.

Who do you prefer for US President, Clinton or Trump?

User avatar
Posts: 808
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Brexit

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 22 Oct 2016, 21:53

Bolaroid wrote:Who do you prefer for US President, Clinton or Trump?

Trump. But President will be Clinton .

Posts: 933
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2014, 09:18
Location: Bucharest
National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Re: Brexit

Postby amz » Thu, 03 Nov 2016, 10:45

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-37857785

Big news here and I am starting to think that Brexit won't eventually happen in the end.

User avatar
Posts: 186
Joined: Mon, 21 Sep 2015, 15:38
National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Re: Brexit

Postby Bolaroid » Wed, 09 Nov 2016, 10:14

Vova12 wrote:
Bolaroid wrote:Who do you prefer for US President, Clinton or Trump?

Trump. But President will be Clinton .

Trump it is.

:)

User avatar
Posts: 808
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Brexit

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 11 Dec 2016, 06:29

Bolaroid wrote:
Vova12 wrote:
Bolaroid wrote:Who do you prefer for US President, Clinton or Trump?

Trump. But President will be Clinton .

Trump it is.

:)

I relaxed when the US no longer consader himself Gods chosen nation.

One of the nation of Israel is enough ... No more))) :lol:

User avatar
Posts: 186
Joined: Mon, 21 Sep 2015, 15:38
National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Re: Brexit

Postby Bolaroid » Mon, 02 Jan 2017, 15:47

Vova12 wrote:
Bolaroid wrote:
Vova12 wrote:
Bolaroid wrote:Who do you prefer for US President, Clinton or Trump?

Trump. But President will be Clinton .

Trump it is.

:)

I relaxed when the US no longer consader himself Gods chosen nation.

One of the nation of Israel is enough ... No more))) :lol:

So will Putin try to install a pro-Russian Government in the Ukraine now? :)

User avatar
Posts: 808
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Brexit

Postby Vova12 » Wed, 04 Jan 2017, 13:11

Bolaroid wrote:So will Putin try to install a pro-Russian Government in the Ukraine now? :)

I do not work in the Kremlin)) 8-)

I believe that the Russian course is aemed at the desintegration of Ukraine.

Ukraine at the time of the collapse of the Soviet Union was the most developed republic.

Military groups in Ukraine was stronger than in the Russian (troops statcioned in the west USSR -Ukraine ) they could produce everything from aircraft carriers tille rockets!
Shipyards Nikolaev, Zaporozye helуcopter engines, rocket Dnepropetrovsk, Lvov buses ,Crimean resorts, airplanes Antonov, fertile land ...

All debts of the USSR took Russia. It was all they had back then.

And with all this they decided to go to the West against us.Now they have nothing but debts.

And Russia has neither the resourcs nor the inclinуtion to build it all over again as it was after the II World War.

Ukraine in the future will disintegrate into a few territories .And Russia them in this will not interfer, let the West cares about rats.

Help will only Russian lands.

I think so. 8-)

User avatar
Posts: 186
Joined: Mon, 21 Sep 2015, 15:38
National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Re: Brexit

Postby Bolaroid » Sun, 08 Jan 2017, 06:59

Vova12 wrote:
Bolaroid wrote:So will Putin try to install a pro-Russian Government in the Ukraine now? :)

I do not work in the Kremlin)) 8-)

I believe that the Russian course is aemed at the desintegration of Ukraine.

Ukraine at the time of the collapse of the Soviet Union was the most developed republic.

Military groups in Ukraine was stronger than in the Russian (troops statcioned in the west USSR -Ukraine ) they could produce everything from aircraft carriers tille rockets!
Shipyards Nikolaev, Zaporozye helуcopter engines, rocket Dnepropetrovsk, Lvov buses ,Crimean resorts, airplanes Antonov, fertile land ...

All debts of the USSR took Russia. It was all they had back then.

And with all this they decided to go to the West against us.Now they have nothing but debts.

And Russia has neither the resourcs nor the inclinуtion to build it all over again as it was after the II World War.

Ukraine in the future will disintegrate into a few territories .And Russia them in this will not interfer, let the West cares about rats.

Help will only Russian lands.

I think so. 8-)

You make an interesting and somewhat surprising post.

In the West, there is a general belief that Russia wants to expand its sphere of influence. Take back Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Georgia and political control of the Ukraine. Evidence of that is the invasion of Crimea and incidents with Georgia. Rebuild the Soviet Union.

User avatar
Posts: 808
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Brexit

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 08 Jan 2017, 09:01

Bolaroid wrote:You make an interesting and somewhat surprising post.

In the West, there is a general belief that Russia wants to expand its sphere of influence. Take back Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Georgia and political control of the Ukraine. Evidence of that is the invasion of Crimea and incidents with Georgia. Rebuild the Soviet Union.

"The threat from the East" allows the US to invade Europe. If it disappears then people ask why in Europe are US troops?

Okay. Let us consider the occupation of the Baltic states. Why is it necesary to Russia?

Only because of the icefree ports for the transit of goods. But what happens now?

Russia to build a pipeline under the Baltic Sea and the huge port in Ust-Luga.

http://21russia.ru/news/industry/2015-0 ... a-ust-luge

Baltics very soon lose its transit destenetion for Russia.

Why Russia spent $ billions on infrastructura if it is planned to occupy the Baltic countris? 8-)

User avatar
Posts: 808
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Brexit

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 08 Jan 2017, 09:17

Georgia. Okay.

You may not believe me, but Georgian forces first attacked Russian peacekeepers in North Ossetia.

The plan was to take out of the Roksky tunnel and occupy North Ossetia.

https://en.wiki2.org/wiki/Roki_Tunnel

But this did not happen in Saakashvilli.

Russia could occupy Georgia back then, but it has not done!

The occupation of Georgia has undoubtad positive side, the rapid rise of the Russian rugby! :lol:

Ask the Georgians, they themselves do not believe that their occupy Russia. :shock:

User avatar
Posts: 808
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Brexit

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 08 Jan 2017, 09:30

Crimea.

Crimea we took ourselves. He was 200 years of Russian and we took it back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4bgXH3sJ2Q

In 2008 NATO said that Ukraine will be a member of the organizaton.

After the coup in 2014 Putin decided not to tempt fate further.

Held a referendum and the majority of the Crimean population in favor of joning Russia.

Unlike Kosovo where there was no referendum. 8-)

User avatar
Posts: 808
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Brexit

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 08 Jan 2017, 09:46

Ukraine.

I think so . Big and strong antiRussian 40 million country on our border we do not need.

The process of degradaton of the Ukraine went very far.

What would get them back to life need resourcs which Russia does not have.

Russia conducts a course on curtaling economic relations with Ukraine, in the future this will lead to the collapse of Ukraine.

After the collapse of Ukraine eastern regions Russia will help, but the occupation of Ukraine did not happen.

Russia will continue to assist the Donbass and will not allow to destroy them.

Ukraine is an independent poor agrarian country sample of the late 19th century. 8-)

User avatar
Posts: 808
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Brexit

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 08 Jan 2017, 09:53


User avatar
Posts: 808
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Brexit

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 28 Jan 2017, 19:35

I like Trump. He is sincre and straight man.


But it going to end or impechment or kill like Kennedy.

Posts: 933
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2014, 09:18
Location: Bucharest
National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Re: Brexit

Postby amz » Mon, 30 Jan 2017, 11:52

He's a clown.

User avatar
Posts: 808
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Brexit

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 30 Jan 2017, 18:37

He is clearly not reptilians. :D

User avatar
Posts: 186
Joined: Mon, 21 Sep 2015, 15:38
National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Re: Brexit

Postby Bolaroid » Sat, 04 Feb 2017, 08:35

amz wrote:He's a clown.


Why do you not like him? Is he not a friend to Romania?

User avatar
Posts: 808
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Brexit

Postby Vova12 » Wed, 08 Feb 2017, 18:56

Bolaroid wrote:
amz wrote:He's a clown.


Why do you not like him? Is he not a friend to Romania?

He fears that Trump normalize relations with Russia.

This makes the existence of Romania and its Eastern European friends meaningless. :D

User avatar
Posts: 808
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Brexit

Postby Vova12 » Wed, 08 Feb 2017, 18:57

I think that the war with Ukraine is inevitable.

Posts: 933
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2014, 09:18
Location: Bucharest
National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Re: Brexit

Postby amz » Thu, 09 Feb 2017, 15:38

but Russia is at war with Ukraine right now :)

User avatar
Posts: 808
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Brexit

Postby Vova12 » Thu, 09 Feb 2017, 17:14

amz wrote:but Russia is at war with Ukraine right now :)

Not now . When Russia joins it will be once is apreciable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNg74H3lNVw

This will happen if Ukraine attack Donbass and it will happen for sure. 8-)

PreviousNext

Return to Other subjects

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest