25%
I don't know / care
8%

Total votes : 24
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Brexit

Postby STMKY » Fri, 13 Apr 2018, 15:17

I think that the inhabitants of our planet do not care what US citizens think about the war. They see American bombs, dead people, the standard of living falls by orders of magnitude. Libya is the richest country in Africa. Gaddafi forced Western oil companies to pay the bulk of the profits to the Libyan budget. People had huge social bonuses, now they are lowered to the level of the Middle Ages. When this all repeats repeatedly, for Americans stop believing. And after the Russian NO in Syria, the whole world saw that the hegemon is not all-powerful. This is the beginning of the collapse of the Empire!

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 13 Apr 2018, 16:47

Friday 13 is a good day for the third world war, but our Western friends moved the start to a later time ...

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 13 Apr 2018, 17:03

Bolaroid wrote:Vova, Britain has suffered heavily in these wars too. Germany pulled us both into them. It's not a case of Western war on Russia.

The truth is West wants co-operation with Russia, but the Russian Government believes it wants to invade or collapse Russia. Misperception based on a long past history of opposing Communism.

The USSR won in the coalition of course, i know perfectli well with the history of World War II.

West it is very different. I sure that Luxembourg or Liechtenstein does not want the evil of Russia, but i have big doubts about the US.
Russia is one of the obstaclas to world domination.
And the US military bases near our borders confirm this.

Bolaroid wrote: :lol: If you lived outside Russia you would see how crazy this talk is. Have you ever left Russia Vova? If America is so bad, why do so many Russians move there and live happily and freely? The US is not what you have been taught.

Yes, i was in Europe. About 10 years ago.
I saw everything i wanted.

Emigrants in the United States from Russia are not Russian. In the USA all emigrants from the USSR are called Russians.
In any case i have a very bad attitud towards them.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 13 Apr 2018, 17:15

Bolaroid wrote:Do you think Ukrainians would agree? How about the Baltic States? The docile unthreatening Scandanavians maintain large armies in fear of Russian invasion, are they just paranoid?

The Scandinavians are paranoid. It"s true.
The Baltic countries are the countries where apartheid exists (Except Lithuania).
First of all NATO protects them from their own citizens of Russian origin.

Ukraine is the same. A country where Russians are opressed.

Bolaroid wrote:Russia has an economy smaller than Texas, Putin wants it be a world power, but in reality it is a poor man with a gun. The US buys more from other countries than it sells to them - including from Russia, it is no economic parasite.

So much the worse for the US&Co if yours are not able to cope with the economic dwarf ...

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 13 Apr 2018, 17:20

rey200 wrote:Man Vova just look outside your box. Really, corruption is undoubtfully very high in Russia. Yeah, there are worse places to be, no need to argue here. And yes, in total numbers SU lost most population/soldiers in WWII. But do you remember who teamed up with Germany against Poland in 1939? I know it must sound crazy for you, but do you even know about this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lend-Lease ?

The USSR returned the lands torn away by Poland during the civil war in Russia.

Just about the same as Poland attacked Czechoslovakia together with Hitler in October 1938 ...

Of course i know about Lend-Lease!

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 13 Apr 2018, 17:28

In general the only real winner of the anti-Hitler coalition in the IIWorld War is the US.

The USSR retained its independence with millions of dead and wounded and a ruined economy.

Britain lost its Empire.

National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Postby Bolaroid » Fri, 13 Apr 2018, 17:31

STMKY wrote:I think that the inhabitants of our planet do not care what US citizens think about the war. They see American bombs, dead people, the standard of living falls by orders of magnitude. Libya is the richest country in Africa. Gaddafi forced Western oil companies to pay the bulk of the profits to the Libyan budget. People had huge social bonuses, now they are lowered to the level of the Middle Ages. When this all repeats repeatedly, for Americans stop believing. And after the Russian NO in Syria, the whole world saw that the hegemon is not all-powerful. This is the beginning of the collapse of the Empire!

:roll: Now Gaddafi was a good guy.

I guess this is just the difference in mentality between the developed world and the more primitive developing world. It's sad, but there you have it.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 13 Apr 2018, 17:41

Do yours know that Britain and France planned to bomb the USSR in 1940?

Attack prevented the Wehrmacht offensive in may 1940 and the surrender of France ...

National Flag:

Postby Bolaroid » Fri, 13 Apr 2018, 17:44

Vova12 wrote:Yes, i was in Europe. About 10 years ago.

Emigrants in the United States from Russia are not Russian. In the USA all emigrants from the USSR are called Russians.

Where did you go in Europe?

Emigrants in the US are Russian, I have met some in California. They still love Russia but just want a better life. Who can blame them?

The US has no desire to dominate the world, this is Soviet era thinking.

I see now Russia says the UK launched the chemical attack in Syria :lol: , do you believe that too?

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 13 Apr 2018, 17:47

Found the dead cat Skripal"s!

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 13 Apr 2018, 17:53

Bolaroid wrote:
Vova12 wrote:Yes, i was in Europe. About 10 years ago.

Where did you go in Europe?

Emigrants in the US are Russian, I have met some in California. They still love Russia but just want a better life. Who can blame them?

The US has no desire to dominate the world, this is Soviet era thinking.

I see now Russia says the UK launched the chemical attack in Syria :lol: , do you believe that too?

I was in Finland and Sweden. I met only bastards from US (i mean emigrants from the USSR).

I believe more in the version of the chemical attack by Islamists for the purpose of accusing Assad.

But as the US and Britain supported ... :thumbup:

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Fri, 13 Apr 2018, 17:59

Bolaroid wrote: :roll: Now Gaddafi was a good guy.

I guess this is just the difference in mentality between the developed world and the more primitive developing world. It's sad, but there you have it.

We attribute ourselves to an independent Russian civilization. No need to define us somewhere. Gaddafi was a good guy for the Libyan people. They lived better than many people in Europe and Russia. Gaddafi was a good guy for Europe. Libya was a natural cordon between Europe and millions of African refugees.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQqTyyqbdnY

National Flag:

Postby Bolaroid » Fri, 13 Apr 2018, 18:05

Vova12 wrote:I was in Finland and Sweden. I met only bastards from US (i mean emigrants from the USSR).

I believe more in the version of the chemical attack by Islamists for the purpose of accusing Assad.

But as the US and Britain supported ... :thumbup:

I don't think we know who did it, but someone wants a clash between the West & Syria/Russia.

Trump does not want that, last week he told his Generals to leave Syria within 6 months. But then Russia threatened him and he has a big ego, it has pushed things into dangerous territory. The British public has no desire for air-strikes in Syria.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Fri, 13 Apr 2018, 18:10

Do you guys want to know what is the difference between Russians and Westerners? Propaganda in the West and in the USSR began very long ago. But if in our country in 1991 it was destroyed along with the whole country. Even our school textbooks were published with money from Soros foundations. And so the western version of history was printed. The television and newspapers were all under the control of Western structures. We are familiar with the versions of the Russian and Western sides. And you are familiar only with the Western version. You have not had "1991" yet. Another point is that in the 21st century there is an Internet and many people can read any things. A significant number of Russians can read Western versions in English and other languages. But in the West, few people can read in Russian. This is another difference. Therefore, it is not necessary to say that there is more freedom of speech in the West than in Russia. This is the myth that propaganda has imposed on you.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 13 Apr 2018, 18:15

Bolaroid wrote:I don't think we know who did it, but someone wants a clash between the West & Syria/Russia.

Trump does not want that, last week he told his Generals to leave Syria within 6 months. But then Russia threatened him and he has a big ego, it has pushed things into dangerous territory. The British public has no desire for air-strikes in Syria.

Anyway it"s all over.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/mi ... eb5174ba8c

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Fri, 13 Apr 2018, 18:54

A little humor :D Do you know how Russians call the English and Americans? We have the common term Anglo-Saxons. Relatively neutral. And the negative Naglo-Saxons. If you translate literally The Impudent-Saxons. Impudent=[Nagly].
Englishmen are called the negative term Littlebritish. And England is called Little Britain. There is nothing to explain here.
Americans are called the neutral term Americos and the negative term Pindos. From it are the names of Pindosia, Pindostan and the United States of Pindosia.
The funny thing is that the term Pindos is of Greek origin. In the 18th century, Russian-Turkish wars took place. The Greeks massively fled the Ottoman Empire to Russia. They settled on the lands of Novorossia. It was in Odessa and other cities of Novorossia that the local Greeks were negatively called Pindos.
But in the 1990s, this term was for some reason used by Russian soldiers in Kosovo in relation to American soldiers. Now in the 21st century it was used in Russia in relation to all Americans (US residents).
A good article in Russian.
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Пиндос

Postby 4N » Sat, 14 Apr 2018, 02:33

Fuck Trump

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 14 Apr 2018, 06:33

At the moment Syria reports three wounded.
Trump called on Russia to fight against dictators - murderers.
Russia and without pleas of Trump against the US & Co.

And this is Damascus today.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 14 Apr 2018, 06:54

The military airdrome Dumeir located east of Damascus was attacked by 12 missiles. All of them are shot down by Syria"s air defenses.

Russian Defense Ministry said.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 14 Apr 2018, 07:12

According to the "coalition" the blow was applied to the facilities where chemical weapons were produced and stored.

Some missiles hit the target.

Where is the chemical contamination after the explosions?

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 14 Apr 2018, 08:01

Three military men were wounded, 3 civilians were killed in Homs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... XI6R69hUxY

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 14 Apr 2018, 08:09

Briefing of the Russian Defense Ministry on the situation in Syria - LIVE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzq4x-dr8lQ

71 missiles from 103 were intercepted.

France did not shoot. Only the United States and Britain.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 14 Apr 2018, 08:13

Duvalla airfield - 4 missiles. All shot down.
Dumeir Airfield - 12 missiles. All shot down.
airfield of Bley - 18 missiles. All shot down.
Shayrat airfield - 12 missiles. All shot down.

Empty Mezze airfield - 9 missiles.
5 shot down.

Homs airfield - 16 missiles. Shot down 13. There are no serious damage.

Attempts on unused facilities of the chemical industry in the area of Barza and Jaramani - 30 missiles.
7 shot down.
There were no people or equipment at the facilities.
The buildings are partially destroed.

The air defense of Russia did not participate.
Only the Syrian army was defended.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Sat, 14 Apr 2018, 08:51

Not bad for Syrians old Soviet PRO systems S125 and S200.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 14 Apr 2018, 09:05

Image :D

PreviousNext

Return to Other subjects