Tier 2 & 3 Rugby Forum

Brexit

What would you vote?

I'd vote IN
19
68%
I'd vote OUT
7
25%
I don't know / care
2
7%
 
Total votes : 28
User avatar
Posts: 2348
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Brexit

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 16 Apr 2018, 18:27

Image

User avatar
Posts: 328
Joined: Mon, 21 Sep 2015, 15:38
National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Re: Brexit

Postby Bolaroid » Wed, 18 Apr 2018, 05:26

Maria Zakharova was on Sky News the other day, I was quite impressed with her, diplomatic and sensible and she speaks almost perfect English. I see she dances the Kalinka too :) I think with more people in Russian politics able to communicate like her, the US & Russia would not have so many problems.

Posts: 682
Joined: Wed, 26 Oct 2016, 16:02
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Brexit

Postby STMKY » Wed, 18 Apr 2018, 16:58

She does her job not bad. Dances and stuff are clearly superfluous. And her liberal and anti-Stalin views do not add to her a positive image among the Russian people. Compromise option.

User avatar
Posts: 2348
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Brexit

Postby Vova12 » Wed, 18 Apr 2018, 17:02

Bolaroid wrote:Maria Zakharova was on Sky News the other day, I was quite impressed with her, diplomatic and sensible and she speaks almost perfect English. I see she dances the Kalinka too :) I think with more people in Russian politics able to communicate like her, the US & Russia would not have so many problems.

At the moment there is a degradation of Western ruling elite and Putin has a very strong team.

Western specialists on the situation in Russia usually do not even know Russian language.

Image
Image

User avatar
Posts: 2348
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Brexit

Postby Vova12 » Wed, 18 Apr 2018, 17:12

Image

Posts: 2257
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2014, 09:18
Location: Bucharest
National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Re: Brexit

Postby amz » Thu, 19 Apr 2018, 07:02

They have google translate, same as you :P

Posts: 2210
Joined: Wed, 14 Oct 2015, 13:30
National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Re: Brexit

Postby RugbyLiebe » Thu, 19 Apr 2018, 09:15

Vova12 wrote:At the moment there is a degradation of Western ruling elite and Putin has a very strong team.

Western specialists on the situation in Russia usually do not even know Russian language.


Yeah but then you have Angela Merkel, who is absolutely fluent in Russian. She was so good in 1969, that she actually won the national Russian language championship of Eastern Germany (where nearly everybody had Russian in school). This also kind of lead to a scandal, as the Communist Party was not happy with a daughter of a priest winning it.
https://www.n-tv.de/politik/SED-war-sau ... 06516.html

You can be 100% sure that every German specialist is absolutely fluent in Russian as well. As is every expert and probably most of all diplomats no matter which country they refer about/ were sent to.

But with the idiot in the White House I wouldn't wonder if some US specialists would be in their positions because they drank a shot of Russian vodka :D
How to grow rugby worldwide?
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

User avatar
Posts: 2348
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Brexit

Postby Vova12 » Thu, 19 Apr 2018, 13:37

amz wrote:They have google translate, same as you :P

I do not make money like this!
And unlike them i try learn English! 8-)
Image

User avatar
Posts: 2348
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Brexit

Postby Vova12 » Thu, 19 Apr 2018, 13:43

RugbyLiebe wrote:
Yeah but then you have Angela Merkel, who is absolutely fluent in Russian. She was so good in 1969, that she actually won the national Russian language championship of Eastern Germany (where nearly everybody had Russian in school). This also kind of lead to a scandal, as the Communist Party was not happy with a daughter of a priest winning it.
https://www.n-tv.de/politik/SED-war-sau ... 06516.html

You can be 100% sure that every German specialist is absolutely fluent in Russian as well. As is every expert and probably most of all diplomats no matter which country they refer about/ were sent to.

But with the idiot in the White House I wouldn't wonder if some US specialists would be in their positions because they drank a shot of Russian vodka :D

Yes, Germans understand Russia best in Europe.
Alexander Rahr is an excellent specialist in Russian affairs.
http://malitikov.ru/en/alexander-rahr-2/

But Merkel is ...
I do not understand why she let in million migrants to Germany.
Image

Posts: 2210
Joined: Wed, 14 Oct 2015, 13:30
National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Re: Brexit

Postby RugbyLiebe » Thu, 19 Apr 2018, 14:09

Vova12 wrote:But Merkel is ...
I do not understand why she let in million migrants to Germany.


Daughter of a priest. She is simply following Christian principles. In this case it is really as simple as that.
Additional people fleeing from a war. Help them. It is in our constitution as well, that people are allowed to ask for asylum in Germany.
We had the same refugee wave in the 90ies. A lot of drama, some Eastern Germans (we reunited shortly before) burning some asylum seeker houses and then it got quiet again. The same thing will happen this time. Much drama about nothing.
How to grow rugby worldwide?
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

Posts: 682
Joined: Wed, 26 Oct 2016, 16:02
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Brexit

Postby STMKY » Thu, 19 Apr 2018, 14:29

Germany must be our natural ally, but it is occupied by the Anglo-Saxons. But I think that ordinary Germans understand that the Anglo-Saxons again want to use them to attack Russia.

Posts: 682
Joined: Wed, 26 Oct 2016, 16:02
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Brexit

Postby STMKY » Thu, 19 Apr 2018, 16:11

I've talked about this for a long time. We need to make films and write books about these genocides. For several centuries the Anglo-Saxons destroyed several hundred million people on the planet Earth. About 100 million Indians were destroyed in North America alone. This is the first time when a Russian official said this.
http://tass.com/politics/1000767

User avatar
Posts: 2348
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Brexit

Postby Vova12 » Thu, 19 Apr 2018, 19:01

STMKY wrote:Germany must be our natural ally, but it is occupied by the Anglo-Saxons. But I think that ordinary Germans understand that the Anglo-Saxons again want to use them to attack Russia.

With the current Bundeswer hardly ...
In general Russia and Germany twice in 100 years destroyed each other.
Image

User avatar
Posts: 2348
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Brexit

Postby Vova12 » Thu, 19 Apr 2018, 19:15

RugbyLiebe wrote:
Daughter of a priest. She is simply following Christian principles. In this case it is really as simple as that.
Additional people fleeing from a war. Help them. It is in our constitution as well, that people are allowed to ask for asylum in Germany.
We had the same refugee wave in the 90ies. A lot of drama, some Eastern Germans (we reunited shortly before) burning some asylum seeker houses and then it got quiet again. The same thing will happen this time. Much drama about nothing.

Yes, it"s logical.
For example bombing Yugoslavia and then taking refugees from there ...
Image

Posts: 2210
Joined: Wed, 14 Oct 2015, 13:30
National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Re: Brexit

Postby RugbyLiebe » Fri, 20 Apr 2018, 06:50

Vova12 wrote:Yes, it"s logical.
For example bombing Yugoslavia and then taking refugees from there ...


The refugees from Yugoslavia came first and stayed in droves. In normal years about 600-680k foreigners were moving to Germany each year in the 1990ies and 2000s (and about 500-600k moving away). In 1991 it was 925k and in 1992 1200k and in 1993 909k. 1994 was with 777k close to normalize.
Then the NATO bombed Serbian airfields, AFTER the UN-Safety-Council had declared Bosnia as a non-airflight-zone (Un-resolution 781). This resolution is from 1992, the bombings were 1994. All facts in this case are absolutely proven, so don't tell fairy tales. If you don't believe me, read it up. The bombings were in 1994, the refugees came in 1991,1992, 1993

If you are talking about 1999. Well that's a different thing. But there is a direct connection from not trying to prevent the suicides from the 1st conflict (from all sides) and it started again in the Kosovo at least that was the impression then. Then a contract was negotiated between the US, the EU & RUSSIA (!) on one side and the Serbians on the other sides. The Serbians then were bombed.
Today we know that the contract was a trap and the NATO actually demanded way to much from the Serbians for them to be able to sign it and important parts of this contract wasn't show to both Russia and the public. Stupid USA/Nato move.

But after 20 years we can safely say, this lead to a once again peaceful balkan. And it has to be seen as a success.
How to grow rugby worldwide?
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

User avatar
Posts: 328
Joined: Mon, 21 Sep 2015, 15:38
National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Re: Brexit

Postby Bolaroid » Sat, 21 Apr 2018, 08:36

STMKY wrote:Germany must be our natural ally, but it is occupied by the Anglo-Saxons. But I think that ordinary Germans understand that the Anglo-Saxons again want to use them to attack Russia.

:lol: You're Anglo-Saxon on the brain! Go ask the average German if he feels "occupied".

Vova12 wrote:With the current Bundeswer hardly ...
In general Russia and Germany twice in 100 years destroyed each other.

This is the reality, the same for Britain & Germany.

Trump is demanding Germany spends 2% of GDP on defence is recipe for disaster. If Germany gets back in the military game, all bets on peace are off.

Posts: 682
Joined: Wed, 26 Oct 2016, 16:02
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Brexit

Postby STMKY » Sat, 21 Apr 2018, 14:06

If American troops from the territory of Germany attack Russia, then Russia will be forced to destroy Germany. Smart people in Germany understand this. But stupid Anglo-Saxons think that only Europe and Russia will be destroyed. No guys, our rockets will also come to you. No matter whose hands you try to attack Russia. Trump understands this, so you can sleep peacefully.

And I'll tell you more. Your clever plan to resettle the Anglo-Saxon elite in New Zealand and Australia is also taken into account. Plan B. Destroy the northern hemisphere, so that later came the "white civilized good uncle" and again colonized all. We understand your plans. Exit one. A multipolar world.

User avatar
Posts: 2348
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Brexit

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 21 Apr 2018, 14:33

RugbyLiebe wrote:
The refugees from Yugoslavia came first and stayed in droves. In normal years about 600-680k foreigners were moving to Germany each year in the 1990ies and 2000s (and about 500-600k moving away). In 1991 it was 925k and in 1992 1200k and in 1993 909k. 1994 was with 777k close to normalize.
Then the NATO bombed Serbian airfields, AFTER the UN-Safety-Council had declared Bosnia as a non-airflight-zone (Un-resolution 781). This resolution is from 1992, the bombings were 1994. All facts in this case are absolutely proven, so don't tell fairy tales. If you don't believe me, read it up. The bombings were in 1994, the refugees came in 1991,1992, 1993

If you are talking about 1999. Well that's a different thing. But there is a direct connection from not trying to prevent the suicides from the 1st conflict (from all sides) and it started again in the Kosovo at least that was the impression then. Then a contract was negotiated between the US, the EU & RUSSIA (!) on one side and the Serbians on the other sides. The Serbians then were bombed.
Today we know that the contract was a trap and the NATO actually demanded way to much from the Serbians for them to be able to sign it and important parts of this contract wasn't show to both Russia and the public. Stupid USA/Nato move.

But after 20 years we can safely say, this lead to a once again peaceful balkan. And it has to be seen as a success.
This is the world division of labor.
The US is destroying countries and Europe is hosting refuges ...
Image

User avatar
Posts: 2348
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Brexit

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 21 Apr 2018, 14:42

Bolaroid wrote:This is the reality, the same for Britain & Germany.

Trump is demanding Germany spends 2% of GDP on defence is recipe for disaster. If Germany gets back in the military game, all bets on peace are off.

In comparison with Russia, Britain in these wars did not suffer at all!
No offense.

I not sure that the interests of Germany (and Europe) coincid with the interests of the US.
"Atlantic solidarity" is a myth that legitimitizes the occupation of Europe.

However, interests of Russia and Europe diverge even more ..
Image

User avatar
Posts: 328
Joined: Mon, 21 Sep 2015, 15:38
National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Re: Brexit

Postby Bolaroid » Mon, 23 Apr 2018, 00:01

Vova12 wrote:In comparison with Russia, Britain in these wars did not suffer at all!
No offense.

Britain was a superpower! Two wars left Britain in deep debt, exploited by the USA. The Colonies gained Independence and the Empire ultimately fell.

No offense taken on the suffering part, the Russian death toll was astronomical.

I not sure that the interests of Germany (and Europe) coincid with the interests of the US.

"Atlantic solidarity" is a myth that legitimitizes the occupation of Europe.

However, interests of Russia and Europe diverge even more ..

You also believe the USA "occupies" Europe? because I can tell you it doesn't feel very occupied. :) I actually have never met an American in mainland Europe, never mind see a soldier.

The free way of life in USA & Western Europe is quite similar, the USA is after all built on expatriates from Western Europe. But do not be deceived, geopolitically European nations (particularly large Germany) will always do what is in their own interests.

User avatar
Posts: 2348
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Brexit

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 23 Apr 2018, 18:16

Bolaroid wrote:Britain was a superpower! Two wars left Britain in deep debt, exploited by the USA. The Colonies gained Independence and the Empire ultimately fell.

No offense taken on the suffering part, the Russian death toll was astronomical.


Britain lost status of a superpower and USSR acuired it.
But at what cost!

Do you know that Britain at any time could conclude peace with Germany in 1939-41?
But she did not.

And do you know what Hitler said about the reasons for the attack on USSR?

You also believe the USA "occupies" Europe? because I can tell you it doesn't feel very occupied. :) I actually have never met an American in mainland Europe, never mind see a soldier.

The free way of life in USA & Western Europe is quite similar, the USA is after all built on expatriates from Western Europe. But do not be deceived, geopolitically European nations (particularly large Germany) will always do what is in their own interests.

Europe is in crisis. In the military, ideological, spiritual ...
One of the reasons for this situation is the voluntary subordination of Europe after WW II.

And subordination voluntary or violent does not change the esence of what is happening ...

Yes, 70 years ago it was possible to frighten Europe with the "Soviet threat", but now scare Europe and offer rallies around US sounds like a mockeri ...

Control over Europe is not carred out with the help of soldiers.
I know many Europeans who do not have the oportunity to expres their opinion.
Image

User avatar
Posts: 2348
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Brexit

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 23 Apr 2018, 18:44

A call to the Director-General of the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) Ahmet Uzumju, on behalf of the "Prime Minister of Poland."
The pranks from Russia were called Lexus and Vovan ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... hGLJ82rAFs
Image

User avatar
Posts: 2123
Joined: Wed, 30 Apr 2014, 16:57

Re: Brexit

Postby 4N » Mon, 23 Apr 2018, 22:32

After the Muenster attack was wrongly pinned on a Muslim by many right-wingers, today's van attack in Toronto was assumed to to be Islam related after video of a heavily accented man circulated. Then his name was released - Armenian Alek Minassian. I hope scaremongers like iul and others will learn a lesson, but I doubt it.

User avatar
Posts: 328
Joined: Mon, 21 Sep 2015, 15:38
National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Re: Brexit

Postby Bolaroid » Tue, 24 Apr 2018, 02:12

Vova12 wrote:Do you know that Britain at any time could conclude peace with Germany in 1939-41?
But she did not.

Britain already tried that appeasement policy in 1938 with the Munich Agreement but Hitler broke the agreement invading Czechoslovakia and then Poland.

Hitler could not be trusted. PM Churchill knew this and said "An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile hoping it will eat him last"

Look at Nazi-Soviet Pact, Hitler broke his promise to Stalin. Hitler's promises were worthless, any peace with him would have been temporary.

And do you know what Hitler said about the reasons for the attack on USSR?

Go on...

One of the reasons for this situation is the voluntary subordination of Europe after WW II.

And subordination voluntary or violent does not change the esence of what is happening ...

Continental Europe is better to be subordinate to a greater power, otherwise as history shows they will fight with each other like bad children. :)

User avatar
Posts: 2348
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Brexit

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 24 Apr 2018, 03:20

4N wrote:After the Muenster attack was wrongly pinned on a Muslim by many right-wingers, today's van attack in Toronto was assumed to to be Islam related after video of a heavily accented man circulated. Then his name was released - Armenian Alek Minassian. I hope scaremongers like iul and others will learn a lesson, but I doubt it.

In Armenia the revolution is now.
So i think it"s crazy.
Image

PreviousNext

Return to Other subjects

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests