Tier 2 & 3 Rugby Forum

Brexit

What would you vote?

I'd vote IN
20
69%
I'd vote OUT
7
24%
I don't know / care
2
7%
 
Total votes : 29
User avatar
Posts: 2430
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Brexit

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 17 Sep 2018, 17:18

And this is today"s briefing of Ministry of Defense about downd Malasian Boeing.

The military is working very slowly ...

Image

User avatar
Posts: 2430
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Brexit

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 17 Sep 2018, 17:23

Previously it was possible to dekeive whole world with impunity!

But then people came up with I-net ...
Image

User avatar
Posts: 2430
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Brexit

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 17 Sep 2018, 19:15

In connection with catastrophe Boeing in Donbass and poisoning of Skripal"s by the US and EU against Russia sanctions were imposed.

On sanctions we do not care.

Honor and reputation are important to us.
Image

User avatar
Posts: 336
Joined: Mon, 21 Sep 2015, 15:38
National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Re: Brexit

Postby Bolaroid » Tue, 18 Sep 2018, 15:17

Apparently Britain believes Putin is publicly humiliating those spies for being so stupid and leaving a trail of evidence. Seems fairly obvious at this point they are guilty, their story is stupid but I think it may not have been carried out with Putin's blessing.

What's up with that plane shot down last night Vova? Was it France, Israel or the Syrians?

User avatar
Posts: 336
Joined: Mon, 21 Sep 2015, 15:38
National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Re: Brexit

Postby Bolaroid » Tue, 18 Sep 2018, 15:22

STMKY wrote:We laugh at the absurdities of the Anglo-Saxons. They poison, kill, shoot down planes. Do fake evidence, through the media accuse Russia. Do you know what the goal is? Hundreds of billions of Russian oligarchs and former officials who they stole in Russia and transported them to Western banks. If the Anglo-Saxons are such good uncles. Return these stolen money to the Russian budget. No, they want to take it for themselves. They need an excuse.

These are Putin's friends, this is reportedly why Litvinenko was murdered. He was assisting the Spanish authorities in exposing the Russian money kept in Spanish banks.

Russians seem to think Putin is a man of the people, but he is actually rumoured to be the richest man in the world.

User avatar
Posts: 2430
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Brexit

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 18 Sep 2018, 16:08

Bolaroid wrote:
What's up with that plane shot down last night Vova? Was it France, Israel or the Syrians?

They are Jews. Our IL-20 came in for landing and Jewish F-16s appared in close proximity to it.
Il much more fighters and Syrian missiles knocked him down.
I believe that this was done intentionally.

Putin said that this is a tragic accident. But he does not forget anything and i hope that we will arrange something for them.
Image

User avatar
Posts: 2430
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Brexit

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 18 Sep 2018, 16:11

About the fact that Jews illegally attack Syria i generally keep quiet.

Putin does not want to aggravate events. I think that had to be answered.
Image

User avatar
Posts: 2430
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Brexit

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 18 Sep 2018, 16:53

Now discussing killed 14 Russian soldiers. We now have solid anti-semitism.
And suddenly the III world war will begin! Oh oh oh!
And why should Russia think of this alone?
I believe that the need to avenge the pigs as soon as possible.
Image

User avatar
Posts: 2430
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Brexit

Postby Vova12 » Wed, 19 Sep 2018, 04:06

Israel warned of attack 1 minute before the strike! Nothing could be done.

I think that it is necessary to sell to Iran and Syria the latest air defense systems that they would see whole territory of Israel.

Russian air defense forces must shoot down all those who invade Syria"s airspace.
Image

User avatar
Posts: 2430
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Brexit

Postby Vova12 » Wed, 19 Sep 2018, 04:24

There is a old Western colonial tradition.
Just so without reason they attack any state in the world.

Yugoslavia, Iraq, Libya, Syria ...
They are afraid to attack only those who have nuclear weapons. Korea for example ...
Image

Posts: 683
Joined: Wed, 26 Oct 2016, 16:02
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Brexit

Postby STMKY » Thu, 20 Sep 2018, 10:41

Bolaroid wrote:
STMKY wrote:We laugh at the absurdities of the Anglo-Saxons. They poison, kill, shoot down planes. Do fake evidence, through the media accuse Russia. Do you know what the goal is? Hundreds of billions of Russian oligarchs and former officials who they stole in Russia and transported them to Western banks. If the Anglo-Saxons are such good uncles. Return these stolen money to the Russian budget. No, they want to take it for themselves. They need an excuse.

These are Putin's friends, this is reportedly why Litvinenko was murdered. He was assisting the Spanish authorities in exposing the Russian money kept in Spanish banks.

Russians seem to think Putin is a man of the people, but he is actually rumoured to be the richest man in the world.

Do you really think that thanks to your prapagandist media you know more about Russia than the inhabitants of Russia? Guys, we see all points of view. Our and the western. You are only Western.
Putin has friends oligarchs, several people. But do you seriously think that they will keep their money and live in London? They are not idiots. They have a whole business, family only in Russia. In London, those who stole money in Russia and go from Putin and police to the West live! And your queen, instead of cooperating with the Russian police and returning these stolen money back to Russia, is engaged in provocations. The purpose of provocation. Confiscation of money and property of Russian oligarchs in London. In particular, they will take Chelsea from Abramovich.
We in Russia welcome this in principle. Ideally, it would be to return this money, but even if the oligarchs are punished at least by the British, that's fine too. This will be a catchword for those officials and oligarchs who are thinking of fleeing to the West.
But the queen must understand that we will not forget anything. For all these stupid provocations, the answer will be very rigid and asymmetric.

Posts: 1169
Joined: Fri, 25 Apr 2014, 14:11
National Flag:
ZimbabweZimbabwe

Re: Brexit

Postby Sables4EVA » Thu, 20 Sep 2018, 14:57

One point I would like to point out, in the West there is no censorship of news, the internet is open to all and media is open to all who have something to say no matter how anti-establishment it is. The Western people are lot more informed than you seem to give them credit for, especially since the Russian methods are still based on showing the people only what they want them to see. This is why you have been able to go on about your beliefs on this forum, because your opinion is respected even if no one agrees. Can you say that about the Russian government?

User avatar
Posts: 2430
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Brexit

Postby Vova12 » Thu, 20 Sep 2018, 15:20

Sables4EVA wrote:One point I would like to point out, in the West there is no censorship of news, the internet is open to all and media is open to all who have something to say no matter how anti-establishment it is. The Western people are lot more informed than you seem to give them credit for, especially since the Russian methods are still based on showing the people only what they want them to see. This is why you have been able to go on about your beliefs on this forum, because your opinion is respected even if no one agrees. Can you say that about the Russian government?

I think that the opposite is true.
Yours are not only not informed but are also deprived of opportunity to obtan information in a language other than English.
Image

User avatar
Posts: 2430
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Brexit

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 21 Sep 2018, 18:01

I ̶P̶u̶t̶i̶n̶"̶s̶ ̶a̶g̶e̶n̶t̶ an ordinary person regularly read British and American newspapers.
Who among those present read Russian newspapers at least once in past?

In Russia anyone can read latest foreign press about Russia in translation.

https://inosmi.ru/

Therefore we are better informed than yours.
Image

User avatar
Posts: 2430
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Brexit

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 21 Sep 2018, 18:47

I do not have accounts in social networks, i registered on this forum and on The Football Program Center.
It"s me.

http://www.footballprogrammecentre.co.u ... 5b248cc068

I an amateur but yours governments will have to deal with professionals. 8-)
Image

User avatar
Posts: 336
Joined: Mon, 21 Sep 2015, 15:38
National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Re: Brexit

Postby Bolaroid » Sat, 22 Sep 2018, 00:07

Vova12 wrote:
NedRugby wrote:Looks like you're the only one interested in this thread. So I'm guessing trolls get paid per word rather than by success rate in Russia. Or do you need us to click on some links for you?

I like many things. I like reading,i interested in history, politics ...
I interested in discussing these topics with foreigner. But aparently foregners are not interested in discusing these topics with me))

In any case i earn much more than a paid troll and with my English i will not be taken to this job.

You can not read at all and do not click on links.
We have freedom and democracy here ... 8-)

I'm interested. Like most Westerners, I do not get a chance to speak with Russians. It's fascinating to hear Russian perspectives but also sad that we have tension with our Eastern European neighbours.

RugbyLiebe wrote:I think Vova's posts are interesting. I don't agree with most of them, but another view of the world is great.

This. It's very interesting. Also interesting to hear from Germans even if you are a Maurizio Gaudino. :)

User avatar
Posts: 336
Joined: Mon, 21 Sep 2015, 15:38
National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Re: Brexit

Postby Bolaroid » Sat, 22 Sep 2018, 00:17

Vova12 wrote:
RugbyLiebe wrote:I was just wondering, why the religion (if he even practices it) even matters for you?

I really do not like emigrants from Russia to US, especially Jews.
They usually hat Russia and spred lies about fact that they left because of anti Semitism.

In reality they left for money.
This Jew is not a typical case.
I meant just that.

I met a Jewish girl in New York who had to flee Russia because of persecution of her family.

Do you think Russia is not anti-semitic? because you don't seem to like Jews anywhere.

User avatar
Posts: 336
Joined: Mon, 21 Sep 2015, 15:38
National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Re: Brexit

Postby Bolaroid » Sat, 22 Sep 2018, 00:22

Vova12 wrote:There is a old Western colonial tradition.
Just so without reason they attack any state in the world.

Yugoslavia, Iraq, Libya, Syria ...
They are afraid to attack only those who have nuclear weapons. Korea for example ...

Avoiding nuclear catastrophe isn't fear, it's just good sense. If more countries have nuclear weapons, sooner or later one is going to be used by accident or deliberately. Then we will all perish.

User avatar
Posts: 2430
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Brexit

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 22 Sep 2018, 07:46

Bolaroid wrote:I met a Jewish girl in New York who had to flee Russia because of persecution of her family.

Do you think Russia is not anti-semitic? because you don't seem to like Jews anywhere.

Any Jew from New York will tell you the same thing !
And Russian too!

They never admit that they came because US prints counterfeit money unlimitadly!

I understand the Jews who left for Israel. They want to live a Jewish life.
Israel provides them with this opportunty.

Jews from Russia to US are economic migrants something like people floating through Mediterranen Sea to Europe.
Image

User avatar
Posts: 2430
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Brexit

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 22 Sep 2018, 07:49

Bolaroid wrote:Avoiding nuclear catastrophe isn't fear, it's just good sense. If more countries have nuclear weapons, sooner or later one is going to be used by accident or deliberately. Then we will all perish.

Nuclear countries should not attack non nuclear countries.
If you destroyed Yugoslavia, Iraq, Libya, Syria then expect the spread of nuclear weapons in the world.

This is only chance to defend yourself in this world.
Image

User avatar
Posts: 2430
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Brexit

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 22 Sep 2018, 08:08

The last restructions against Jews were in the USSR.
But these restructions were much smaller than current restructions against Russians in Baltics or against Palestinians in Israel ...
Image

User avatar
Posts: 2430
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Brexit

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 22 Sep 2018, 15:43

Israeli Military Delegation to Moscow - Thrown out by Russians after 21 Minutes

http://halturnerradioshow.com//news/wor ... 21-minutes
Image

User avatar
Posts: 2430
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Brexit

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 22 Sep 2018, 15:49

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/21/russia- ... -2024.html

"We don't have any defense that could deny the employment of such a weapon against us," Air Force Gen. John Hyten, commander of U.S. Strategic Command, told the Senate Armed Services Committee in March, following Putin's comments.


It"s time to start thinking about organization of world in the future.
I hope it will be better than the current one.

World domination of the US will not.
Image

User avatar
Posts: 2430
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Moscow
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Brexit

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 22 Sep 2018, 19:42

Image

User avatar
Posts: 336
Joined: Mon, 21 Sep 2015, 15:38
National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Re: Brexit

Postby Bolaroid » Thu, 27 Sep 2018, 03:32

STMKY wrote:
Bolaroid wrote:
STMKY wrote:We laugh at the absurdities of the Anglo-Saxons. They poison, kill, shoot down planes. Do fake evidence, through the media accuse Russia. Do you know what the goal is? Hundreds of billions of Russian oligarchs and former officials who they stole in Russia and transported them to Western banks. If the Anglo-Saxons are such good uncles. Return these stolen money to the Russian budget. No, they want to take it for themselves. They need an excuse.

These are Putin's friends, this is reportedly why Litvinenko was murdered. He was assisting the Spanish authorities in exposing the Russian money kept in Spanish banks.

Russians seem to think Putin is a man of the people, but he is actually rumoured to be the richest man in the world.

Do you really think that thanks to your prapagandist media you know more about Russia than the inhabitants of Russia? Guys, we see all points of view. Our and the western. You are only Western.
Putin has friends oligarchs, several people. But do you seriously think that they will keep their money and live in London? They are not idiots. They have a whole business, family only in Russia. In London, those who stole money in Russia and go from Putin and police to the West live! And your queen, instead of cooperating with the Russian police and returning these stolen money back to Russia, is engaged in provocations. The purpose of provocation. Confiscation of money and property of Russian oligarchs in London. In particular, they will take Chelsea from Abramovich.
We in Russia welcome this in principle. Ideally, it would be to return this money, but even if the oligarchs are punished at least by the British, that's fine too. This will be a catchword for those officials and oligarchs who are thinking of fleeing to the West.
But the queen must understand that we will not forget anything. For all these stupid provocations, the answer will be very rigid and asymmetric.

Do not be so naive.

Putin and his rich friends are in bed together, they rob the Russian people and launder the money in London. Blinded by false patriotism you fools think they're on your side. :roll:

The ingenious scheme has its origins in Russia. Put simply, it was a way for Kremlin insiders and other well-known Russians to shift cash abroad.

It was discovered in 2013 and the first details emerged in public through the Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project (OCCRP), a highly respected independent collective of investigative reporters, which is part-funded by the US Department of State. The OCCRP calls the scheme “the Global Laundromat”.

It features Russian banks, Moldovan oligarchs, and a network of fake UK companies fronted by fake or “nominee” directors, many of them in Ukraine. It had impeccable Moscow connections. Vladimir Putin’s cousin Igor sat on the board of a bank which held accounts that laundered billions.

Before it was rumbled, the scheme was one of several mafia operations that have allowed the rich to spirit money out of the country to spend in the west.

This is not done on a small scale; according to a study by Deutsche Bank, £138bn has flowed into the UK in recent years. A “considerable chunk” of that came from Russia – whose economy is overrun by organised crime.

Money-laundering schemes are extremely lucrative, scrapped over by rival groups within the Kremlin’s ruling power structures.

If you’re a Russian official whose wealth is wildly disproportionate to your salary, this anonymity allows you to spend your money in London without anyone realising you’re a crook. The French economist Thomas Piketty estimates that more than half of Russians’ total wealth is held offshore in this manner – some $800bn (£597bn) – and by a tiny number of people, perhaps just a few hundred. “Rich Russians live between London, Monaco and Moscow,” Piketty wrote in a blogpost in April. “Post-communism has become the worst ally of hyper-capitalism.”

PreviousNext

Return to Other subjects

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests