Tier 2 & 3 Rugby Forum

Virus 19

National Flag:
ItalyItaly

Re: Virus 19

Unread postby Canalina » Tue, 19 May 2020, 07:48

Bolaroid wrote:
Canalina wrote:You won't prove anything because it's all in your mind. Thinking that a bunch of powerful people are transforming Italy in a colony (it's 75 years that some people are saying that someone is transforming Italy in a colony) just satisfies your belly and the belly of all the conspiracionists. It's all here, the matter: the pleasure of imagining a conspiracy. And of course the conspiracy always involves the typical enemies so hated by the conspirationists: the progressive parties. In your phantasmagoric theories the villains are always Clinton, Soros, Gates, Macron... never Putin, Orban, Salvini or Trump. Because these lasts are as you

PS: Bill Gates as a person is one million times better than you and all the consipartionists grouped together

Italy is a colony at present, as is the UK until December. They're tied up in an organisation in which Germany calls the shots. The British people have had enough, whether the British politicians deliver genuine independence remains to be seen, they have tried to wriggle out of it several times, but the British people did not relent. However, the Italians, by virtue of the Eurozone are in a much graver situation. Extrication will be difficult.

Italy is not a colony, the Eurozone is a good thing; it's the concept of common help.
People love to say "colony", "cartel", "they"...

National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Unread postby Bolaroid » Tue, 19 May 2020, 07:52

Canalina wrote:
Bolaroid wrote:
Canalina wrote:I'm not saying that the China numbers are surely true, I'm saying that we can't say for sure that they are wrong, as many internet commentators are doing.

Yes, we can. They're lying backwards commies who exported this disease to the rest of the world. They routinely fix economic figures, so why would this be any different? We saw the pictures coming out of Wuhan, they struggled, and there's plenty of other anecdotal evidence (urn orders, mobile numbers disappearing, the large plume of crematorium smoke). Ditto for Iran.

A person I know, working as economic consultant, says that China economical data are affordable since several years, and that all the markets trust their numbers. I think their data about the epidemic are "more or less" affordable too, as more or less affordable, but not completely as we've seen, are the epidemic data of almost all the nations.

I can assure you that's wide of the mark (assuming by affordable you mean accurate). Their numbers are a running joke amongst economists.

I agree that the data of most nations is dubious, but China's is preposterous. 116 countries are now pushing for an independent inquiry into the outbreak and their cover up.

National Flag:

Unread postby Bolaroid » Tue, 19 May 2020, 07:52

Canalina wrote:Italy is not a colony, the Eurozone is a good thing; it's the concept of common help.
People love to say "colony", "cartel", "they"...

Good for some countries, not for others. For Italy, it is a disaster.

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Unread postby RugbyLiebe » Tue, 19 May 2020, 08:01

Bolaroid wrote:
RugbyLiebe wrote:
STMKY wrote:How did they manage to zombieded all of you like that. You look at this circus from the side. Do not watch TV for at least a few days. Then tell me your feelings.

A British driver enjoys his time in Germany and tries out the Autobahn. As he drives along he turns on the radio: "Attention, attention, there is a wrong-way-driver on the Autobahn". The British guy shakes his head and cries out loud: "Those damn Germans. That's not one wrong-way-driver, that's at least hundreds of them".

I see Germans still struggling with the whole humour thing :)

Yeah. I better mention the war, before you have to do it.
How to grow rugby worldwide?
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

National Flag:

Unread postby Bolaroid » Tue, 19 May 2020, 08:04

Vova12 wrote:Soon he will directly call China guilty. Well, he probably wont forget about us. Suspiciously few dead, explicit use of banned meldonium ...
New cold war.

They are guilty, and yes, there will be an uncoupling from China amongst the Anglo nations. Whether Germany, France et al will follow remains to be seen, but they will be pressured to do so. Much depends on November's US election though. I read the economic fallout could leave Russia dependent on China, we'll see I guess.
Last edited by Bolaroid on Tue, 19 May 2020, 08:09, edited 1 time in total.

National Flag:

Unread postby Bolaroid » Tue, 19 May 2020, 08:08

Canalina wrote:"This virus is slowly extinguishing by itself, like Sars did in 2002", an italian virologist says
https://www.inews24.it/2020/05/16/coron ... o-da-solo/

At least once a week there's an italian virologist saying that the virus is weakening, and the day after an other virologist says it isn't true. By prudence, I prefer to trust in those saying the virus is not going down by itself but just thanks to the social precautions

It's interesting, Didier Raoult of French hydroxychroloquine fame says all viruses follow a curve irrespective of intervention, then they disappear and no one knows why.

I hope he's right, but I'm not entirely convinced.

National Flag:

Unread postby Bolaroid » Tue, 19 May 2020, 08:16

Vova12 wrote:Russia is indeed a very free country and comfortable for life of idiots. In many countries of world a prison term and heavy fines are provided for such actions. In Russia a fine of 200 to 600$ ...

Westernised. :)

National Flag:
ItalyItaly

Unread postby Canalina » Tue, 19 May 2020, 08:24

Bolaroid wrote:
Vova12 wrote:Soon he will directly call China guilty. Well, he probably wont forget about us. Suspiciously few dead, explicit use of banned meldonium ...
New cold war.

They are guilty, and yes, there will be an uncoupling from China amongst the Anglo nations. Whether Germany, France et al will follow remains to be seen, but they will be pressured to do so. Much depends on November's US election though. I read the economic fallout could leave Russia dependent on China, we'll see I guess.

Well, if they are guilty we may spare the money of the international investigation committee

Bolaroid wrote:
Canalina wrote:"This virus is slowly extinguishing by itself, like Sars did in 2002", an italian virologist says
https://www.inews24.it/2020/05/16/coron ... o-da-solo/

At least once a week there's an italian virologist saying that the virus is weakening, and the day after an other virologist says it isn't true. By prudence, I prefer to trust in those saying the virus is not going down by itself but just thanks to the social precautions

It's interesting, Didier Raoult of French hydroxychroloquine fame says all viruses follow a curve irrespective of intervention, then they disappear and no one knows why.

I hope he's right, but I'm not entirely convinced.

In Italy the numbers are surprisingly and very positively still going down despite the lockdown was weakened 15 days ago (yesterday "just" 100 deaths and 450 new cases; at the end of march for some days we had 900 deaths and 6000 new cases per day); but in several other parts of the world the epidemic is still strong or even increasing, so I suppose the current good italian data are due just to the social precautions. It would be very nice to see the virus disappearing by itself, but as far as now it seems to me quite a mirage

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Unread postby RugbyLiebe » Tue, 19 May 2020, 12:13

I would love to see an old school MTV'S Celebrity Deatchmatch between Bolaroid and STMKY.
As a change of fate it is renamed WorId Cup, as Bolaroid will only fight guys outside of his circle of friends at this event.
Friendly stepping in as the ref, I would mention the war every round so the rather excellent and innovative British humour is satisfied and everybody is bored by my additional rant, that the big rugby nations are a Cartel.
Canalina will be the judge (being accused by Bolaroid of being a colony of the ref) and all the guys from English speaking Rugby nations would hold up signs "Bola we love you, sincerly your colonies". The Georgians are in general disatisfied by the choice of the judge and shout that they should be the judge instead. FLIDTA RISXVA calms everyone down, by finding a mistake at the writing of Wor"I"d Cup and changes it to World Cup. ANZ is disqualified for having heard about a friend meeting a non-Romanian friend before the fight. The Spanish still accuse the Romanians for cheating.

After Tobar and StroBro help out Bolaroid (as Americans always do that to Brits), Bola would still hang off a cliff called Brexit, with little Corona-Virus stepping on his hand to make him fall. STMKY, with his grumpy coach Vova (who calls him an idiot every time he throws a punch) would nearly win due to his Siberian bushwalker skills but is then killed by a little alien called 4N, who shouts the whole time, that everyone stays eligible for a Pacific Islands nation if an ancestor was born there within the last 1000 years. Chester shows up, as his tea-time happens to be at the time the fight is over, and is declared winner.
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Unread postby Vova12 » Tue, 19 May 2020, 12:41

I will not train him! This is a futile exercise!
Can I be the director of public relations? 8-)

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Unread postby Vova12 » Tue, 19 May 2020, 12:55

Bolaroid wrote:Do they? Seems rather overplayed. 5G is big business, I'm concerned with the speed with which any information criticising it has been censored in the Western media. Alternative therapies and anti-5G information has been zapped. Youtube channels are being shut down across the board. On whose orders? Not the POTUS that's for sure.

This is just a US fight with hightech Chinese in my opinion. They cannot win economically therefore illiterate idiots breaking towers do work for them.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Unread postby Vova12 » Tue, 19 May 2020, 12:58

STMKY wrote:
Bolaroid wrote:This made me laugh. Vova is one of these city liberals? He would be like a London luvvie, or an enlightened NY Democrat if he were a Westerner? :lol:

It must be understood that Russian liberals and Western liberals are largely different. I will explain later. Or let Vova explain. One word, but the ideologies are different.

I think you are infected with a coronavirus. But you will survive because virus has infected an unnecessary part of your body.
Virus has hit your brain.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Unread postby Vova12 » Tue, 19 May 2020, 13:05

Bolaroid wrote:They are guilty, and yes, there will be an uncoupling from China amongst the Anglo nations. Whether Germany, France et al will follow remains to be seen, but they will be pressured to do so. Much depends on November's US election though. I read the economic fallout could leave Russia dependent on China, we'll see I guess.

You probably wont believe me, but Russia now has most stable economy in Top 10.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Unread postby Vova12 » Tue, 19 May 2020, 13:37

Covid-19 Deaths in Moscow: The Government’s Account

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/18/opin ... oscow.html

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Unread postby Vova12 » Tue, 19 May 2020, 19:50

Coronavirus Pushes Swedish Deaths to Highest Since 1993 in April

https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2020/05 ... -toll.html

Unread postby 4N » Tue, 19 May 2020, 20:13

RugbyLiebe wrote:I would love to see an old school MTV'S Celebrity Deatchmatch between Bolaroid and STMKY.
As a change of fate it is renamed WorId Cup, as Bolaroid will only fight guys outside of his circle of friends at this event.
Friendly stepping in as the ref, I would mention the war every round so the rather excellent and innovative British humour is satisfied and everybody is bored by my additional rant, that the big rugby nations are a Cartel.
Canalina will be the judge (being accused by Bolaroid of being a colony of the ref) and all the guys from English speaking Rugby nations would hold up signs "Bola we love you, sincerly your colonies". The Georgians are in general disatisfied by the choice of the judge and shout that they should be the judge instead. FLIDTA RISXVA calms everyone down, by finding a mistake at the writing of Wor"I"d Cup and changes it to World Cup. ANZ is disqualified for having heard about a friend meeting a non-Romanian friend before the fight. The Spanish still accuse the Romanians for cheating.

After Tobar and StroBro help out Bolaroid (as Americans always do that to Brits), Bola would still hang off a cliff called Brexit, with little Corona-Virus stepping on his hand to make him fall. STMKY, with his grumpy coach Vova (who calls him an idiot every time he throws a punch) would nearly win due to his Siberian bushwalker skills but is then killed by a little alien called 4N, who shouts the whole time, that everyone stays eligible for a Pacific Islands nation if an ancestor was born there within the last 1000 years. Chester shows up, as his tea-time happens to be at the time the fight is over, and is declared winner.

This is why Germany is to comedy what the McCanns are to parenting.

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Unread postby RugbyLiebe » Wed, 20 May 2020, 05:27

4N wrote:This is why Germany is to comedy what the McCanns are to parenting.

Writing this under a satirical text hopefully doesn't say a lot about your nationality. ;)

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Unread postby Vova12 » Wed, 20 May 2020, 07:49

Another major American media outlet has been caught blatantly lying about the measures taken by the Russian authorities to combat the spread of coronavirus infection.
This time, it was the authoritative Bloomberg agency that "distinguished" itself. The author of the article decided to back up the flow of unfounded politicized allegations with the statistics from the World Bank
on the number of hospital beds per 1000 people in Russia and OECD
countries in 2013 (8.2 versus 3.8.)

https://www.facebook.com/RusEmbUSA/post ... 6979001689

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Unread postby Vova12 » Wed, 20 May 2020, 10:38

The state of Florida forced the scientist to fake data on the spread of coronavirus: After refusing to "manipulate" the scientist was fired

https://usareally.com/6602-the-state-of ... -was-fired

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Unread postby Vova12 » Wed, 20 May 2020, 14:48

Today Brazil will take 3 place in terms of number of infected and in a week it is likely to overtake Russia...

National Flag:
ItalyItaly

Unread postby Canalina » Thu, 21 May 2020, 08:15

North America almost overcoming Europe by number of cases

Europe 1,840,112 (active 852,623)
North America 1,765,720 (1,189,148)
Asia 867,741 (340,059)
South America 520,526 (300,140)
Africa 97,404 (54,959)
Oceania 8,688 (544)

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Unread postby Vova12 » Fri, 22 May 2020, 09:13

In Italy a study came out about virus.

https://www.inps.it/docallegatiNP/Mig/D ... 19_def.pdf

In January-February, the total mortality rate was 114.514 people, which is 10.148 less than the expected 124.662 deaths. In March-April, the total mortality rate was 156.429 people, which is 46.909 more than the expected mortality rate of 109.520 people. At the same time, the official mortality from coronavirus in these two months is 27.938 people. Mortality in the north of Italy increased by 84%, in the center by 11% and in the south by 5%. At the same time, in the provinces of Bergamo, Brescia, Cremona, Lodi and Piacenza, the estimate increased by more than 200%, throughout the rest of northern Italy - an increase of about 50%.

(Google translator) Especially for believers in ordinary flu.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Unread postby Vova12 » Fri, 22 May 2020, 19:34

Krasnoyarsk doctors removed protective suits and masks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LX-ezto ... =emb_title

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Unread postby Vova12 » Fri, 22 May 2020, 20:35

Russian, Siberian Tatars and Germans.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Unread postby STMKY » Sat, 23 May 2020, 06:34

And I would not put the doctors on a pedestal. This is a very bad idea. When these doctors will serve global corporations, wring chips into people and doing other bad things. No need to make them idols. They do their job. And you create myths about semi-gods doctors. In the future, such as Gates and Gref may use this myth against humanity.

PreviousNext

Return to Other subjects