National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Immigration

Postby Vova12 » Wed, 04 Sep 2019, 14:16

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Wed, 04 Sep 2019, 14:19

I wanted to end this, but see that at least someone is interested in it except me ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶e̶r̶a̶t̶o̶r̶ ̶ ... :D

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Fri, 06 Sep 2019, 10:48

Russian Old Believer who come back from Brasil to Russia talk with Putin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYvvtbjz-6s&t=219s

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 06 Sep 2019, 16:05

Putin was first among all rulers of Russia to meet with Metropolitan of Old Believers.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 07 Sep 2019, 07:23

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 07 Sep 2019, 09:53

8-)

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 08 Sep 2019, 09:38

I think that resolution of pedophilia in Europe is a matter of time.This is a violation of rights of child to sex.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 08 Sep 2019, 09:46

At least in Canada child is already allowed to choose their gender ...

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 08 Sep 2019, 09:51

A Ukrainian general on his knees presents a saber to US Ambassador John Francis Tefft ...
So in Ukraine looks "initiation into Cossacks." In Russia it looks other way around.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 08 Sep 2019, 09:57

Well known historian Klyuchevsky more than 100 years ago said that ordinary people in Ukraine and Russia are very similar.
These are people who never tell all information about themselves and try to confuse interlocutor.

Russian is trying to pretend to be a fool, and Ukrainian is pretending to be smart ...

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 09 Sep 2019, 19:30

Acidentally entered into a discussion with an American. I was wondering what average American thinks about Russia ...
Discussion was on the Internet of course .Since he was very verbose i began to answer in end through Google translate because did not have time.

American
What does that mean? That invade their country and make everybody there Russian by force of arms. You are full of crap. If those people in other countries want to be Russian, they should come to Russia. You have no right to steal other people's land. No wonder you people are poor and nobody wants to trade with you. Russia is a criminal nation. There is no rule of law internally or externally as far as you see it, right Mr. 19th Century Imperialist?
Get real, look the bucket of crap you are standing in as you imagine your nation something special.

I
What are you talking about? About USA, Canada or Australia?
Maybe New Zealand or South Africa?

American
Huh? Do you deny that there is no rule of law in Russia; that the government kills political opponent literally in the shadow of the Kremlin and even overseas; that the government picks who can run for office, so that the people are the servants of the state rather than the other way around? Do you deny, Russia has invaded three neighboring states in the last 11 years in spite of borders recognized by treaties and is sitting on territory in all three today?
Do you deny Putin and his friends steal any Russian wealth they lust after and stash it away overseas, so that the Russian median household income is one sixth of what it is in much of the EU and the USA?
Do you deny that Russia floods defense spending as its economy struggles and it faces NO THREATS WHATSOEVER?
Do you deny that Putin distract you from the reality of Russia by play acting as a tinpot Napoleon--pretending national "greatness" is measured by who you can attack and steal land from?
Sir, this is the 21st Century, not the 19th. Why are you living a horrible past that everybody else has crawled out of by taking responsibility for their own self-government.
If you care to explain your question so it make sense and I don't have to guess at your point, I respond to that too.

I
Naturally, I deny all this))) To write anything about Russia, you must know the Russian language)))
You should hear the other side, not just your propagandists.
By the way, in which 3 countries has Russia invaded?

I can call illegal US invasions with their slaves in Serbia, Iraq, Libya, Syria ...

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 09 Sep 2019, 19:37

American

What a self-revealing post. Attempting to change the subject from Russia's invasions to steal land and people from neighbors and its attack on the votes of westerners, eh?
Always the resort of the evil to claim others are also evil. Even if the were evil, it would not make you not evil.
Name the illegal invasions, if you will? Moreover, name one undertaken to steal territory?
Serbia was not invaded by the US, but bombed into stopping its campaign of the ethnic cleansing of their region. It was done by the UN, including the Russian Federation. US troops, if they were ever in Serbia, came as peacekeepers invited by the former combatants after the fighting had stopped.
The US never fought in Libya, except to take down by air attack Gadhafi's Russian supplied radar defenses. The US refused to do even that for over a year until Gadhafi promised to "go house by house, room by room" murdering the residents of Tripoli. In the face of that credible threat of genocide, the UN, including the Russian Federation, authorized the attack on the radar installations.
In Syria, the US fought to suppress ISIS. Do you think that was the wrong thing to do. The US only attacked the Syrian government by bombing military facilities twice when Syria twice used chemical weapons. The do it now with impunity because Putin has put Russians on their airbases. What a horrible country Russia is to embrace genociders in order to posture as a great power. On the night of February 7, 1918, hundreds of Russian mercenaries attacked Kurds protected by American troops. We killed hundreds of your countrymen attacking our servicemen. That is the sum of our involvement in Syria. We are there now to prevent the Syrian government and Turkey from mass murdering Kurds--the people most responsible for taking down ISIS. We get no benefit from being in that shithole.
The second invasion of Iraq was a mistake, but brought on by Saddam pretending he had weapons of mass destruction that he intended to use. He was lying and so the attack was imprudent, but not illegal. You should also note that the US did not invade Iraq to seize territory or gain trade leverage. Today, the US gets 1/5th as much oil from Iraq as it did before Bush's misguided attack and Iraq is allied with Iran, not the US. What troops are there now are there by invitation of the Iraq. Again, we get no benefit from being in that shithole except preventing the region from dissolving into anarchy.
You may not be a stupid man, but Russia pretending to be a world power and causing grief in the world by supporting reprobates is not justified by anything the US does. We conquered half of German and all of Japan in WW2. Twenty five years later, those nations were the 3d and 2nd biggest economies in the world. We don't fight for land or to "enslave" anybody. We fight for world order (and sometimes stupidly), but we are not the criminal state Russia is.

I

)))) No, NATO bombed the Serbs without UN permision! Invasion permision was only in Afghanistan! There were no ethnic cleansings , false bastards from NATO came up with them just like anthrax in Iraq)))

Yes, the Serbs agreed to occupation after the bombing for several months)))

bombing of a soveregn state is not a war? How about Putin hitting Washington with his hypersonic missiles? truly the US is a state of lies and hypocrisy)

United States killed 13 people of Russian citizens from a private military company, but for this we will avenge!
Trump fired rockets at a sovereign state on a false pretext! Only thanks to the Russian air defense there was no destruction and only a few civilians died!
The war with ISIS is over, Syrian Government demands that your state leave Syria alone!
Now US troops are in Syria illegally!

US invaded Iraq under false pretext!
The US has killed hundreds of thousands of people! This is not a mistake - this is a war crime!

American

You crackpot. Why did Russia approve the UN bombing Serbia and Libya. They could have stopped it.
I want you to know that most of my life I separated the Russian people from their dictators. Not anymore; not with all the recent invasions to steal land and you attacking my vote of all things.
You are the hypocrite, supporting your evil government even as it picks your pocket and acts out against other who'd be your friend but for your criminality. Threaten my here? Attack US Soldiers just 17 months ago? Putin is the symptom. The problem is the Russian people. You deserve the poverty you are imposing on yourself and your children.

I

I'm not offended because you are brainwashed like a typical American.
Good luck and try to read more and strive for knowledge.
All you write is a set of stamps of Western propaganda.

USA is a criminal state! The crimes of your country are huge! I want you to write about the crimes of Russia ...
The United States would certainly have defeated Japan without the USSR, but would never have occupied Europe without the Red Army.
Eisenhower would not even be allowed to land on the coast in Europe!

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 09 Sep 2019, 19:39

American

Yeah, when they gave us their policy of ethnically cleansing neighboring nations. When they agreed to be a peaceful normal nation, steps were taken by everybody to demilitarize the situation.
You pretend that stopping genocide was evil. Who are you, Stalin, Hitler? Serbia's sovereignty and self-government was never threatened at anytime. Today it is a peaceful member of the European community. What's your point?
You are trying to justify Russia's policy of military imperialism--stealing land and denying the people on it the human right of political self-determinism, by pretending the US is evil and don't know what you are talking about. Our allies, especially the ones we once defeated, are all free nations living much better than Russian. We steal nobody's land. We deny nobody the right to govern themselves--just not to act so that they are a threat to others.
I didn't used hate Russian, but I hate them all now. That happened when you attacked my vote. You don't understand this, but here the state serves the people--not the other way around like in Russia, and the thing that keeps the state my servant is my vote. Your recklessness means we--all free nations, will stay determined for decades if necessary to isolate you and impoverish you until you cease to be a gangster state.
Your problem is you. Your hate is ignorance fed you to distract you from recognizing that you are being chumped by Putin et al.

I

Okay ... You can believe in your tales as much as you like.
Listening to me ... USA is losing leadership in the world, a new global economic crisis will erupt in the near future and who will benefit from this big question.
Probably China and it will overtake the US in economic development.
GDP is not a parameter that correctly shows the situation.
In China, they made 5$ sneakers, then they sold U S for 10$ , and then they sold you for 300$ . US GDP grew by 300$ .
In the USA for 1000$ a month you are a beggar, and in Russia you can rent an apartment in Moscow and live a month ..

Yes, I completely forgot. Putin did not interfere in your election, Trump is not Putin's agent ...
This is the lie of the Democrats against the Republican candidate.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 09 Sep 2019, 19:40

Can we agree? I very much doubt ...

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 09 Sep 2019, 20:03

"Comin' In On A Wing And A Prayer"

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 09 Sep 2019, 20:49

Pay attention to number of dislikes! :D
In Russia there is a clown posing as a guy from "colored" district ...
In fact he is half Jewish, half Tatar. Do not like him very much in Russia, but his parents are very rich)

But video is beautiful if you turn off the sound!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... duQiKrS7Wk

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 10 Sep 2019, 12:12

He deleted video, 1.5 million dislikes)
What are districts of "color"? Where did these areas come from in Russia?
Almos 40 years old idiot. Parody of "50 cents")
But dad has a lot of money)

But video of Moscow is very beautiful.

Guf is a rapper - a former drug addiкt, very popular in Russia by the way ... But he also needs money.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 10 Sep 2019, 12:23

And i went to my purhased land ... This is in most depressd place in Russia. Tver region, near city of Vyshny Volochek.
Tver is capital of the principality which fought with Moscow for supremacy among principalities of Vladimir-Suzdal Rus ...
Ancient beautiful places.
Killed infrastructure, unemployment ...

I wonder how much it costs to buy land near a lake in Europe?

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Tue, 10 Sep 2019, 12:33

By the way in Tver a good childrens rugby school.
Сouple of days ago team born in 2005/06 in first round of Moscow Rugby Championship beat SLAVA with a score of 15:12 ...

https://vk.com/rugby69

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Wed, 11 Sep 2019, 07:23

https://nypost.com/2019/09/09/scientist ... te-change/

When i was a teenager, i really liked Harry Harrison books.
But i never thought that this would be implemented.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soylent_Green

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Wed, 11 Sep 2019, 07:28

Bolton kicked out of work)
US cannot afford to fight anyone now.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/09/real-us ... gests.html

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Wed, 11 Sep 2019, 07:42

When global economy collapses billions of people will feel all this on themselves.
US is trying to develop domestic production to replace China, China is trying to increase domestic consumption to replace US (Russia does both and buys gold)..
Time will put everything in its place. Russia will probably remain one of worlds largest food producers, a country with largest reserves of raw materials and armed people capable of protecting all this ...

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Wed, 11 Sep 2019, 18:36

It is nice to deal with kind and peaceful people! :D

https://www.reddit.com/r/europe/comment ... take_in_a/

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Wed, 11 Sep 2019, 18:54

Sneak Preview: First Draft of Russia’s AI Strategy

https://www.defenseone.com/technology/2 ... reaking_nl

Given all of the above, it is clear that Russia’s development of AI is going to be a protracted and multiyear process – and perhaps a difficult one. Equally evident, however, is that Russia fully intends to compete in this realm with the United States, China and the European Union.

It is strange that nothing was written about conquest of Europe and desir for world domination .
And also about crime of bloody regim of Putin...

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Thu, 12 Sep 2019, 18:23

NATO after collaps of USSR is an instrument of neo-colonialism in its pure form.
That is this military political bloc is intended only to forcefully supress Aboriginal people around world and to take resources from them.
And also to win geopolitical avantages of main founder of organization.
After conducting any operation acomplicаs also receive any part of profit.
But usually smaller participant in operation more likely it is to get nothing.
Fortunately presence of nuclear weapons virtually guarantees impossibility of a world war.

Therefore Great Powers fuck each other with economic sanctions rest can relax a bit... 8-)

PreviousNext

Return to Other subjects