Re: Repechege Battle 2018

Postby iul » Sun, 16 Sep 2018, 21:32

Kenya is playing Romania A

National Flag:
KenyaKenya

Postby Neptune » Sun, 16 Sep 2018, 22:33

iul wrote:Kenya is playing Romania A

I would rather they push the dates ahead. A simbas team playing Romania A wouldn't be a game that i would like to watch. I'd want Romania to put their best xvs team. Anyway, that's just my 2 cents

National Flag:
KenyaKenya

Postby Trendsetta » Sun, 16 Sep 2018, 22:47

Neptune wrote:

I would rather they push the dates ahead. A simbas team playing Romania A wouldn't be a game that i would like to watch. I'd want Romania to put their best xvs team. Anyway, that's just my 2 cents

:shock: Well i will be watching keenly, They made it a non test because they would be missing their french based, Eng players. Their A team composed of local players will still be very clear favourites to win so it will be a good prep for Kenya.

National Flag:
KenyaKenya

Postby Neptune » Sun, 16 Sep 2018, 23:11

Trendsetta wrote:
Neptune wrote:

:shock: Well i will be watching keenly, They made it a non test because they would be missing their french based, Eng players. Their A team composed of local players will still be very clear favourites to win so it will be a good prep for Kenya.

I don't think that's the reason, as countries have access to their pro players during the november window. It could be because of the promotion/relegation match with Portugal, where the stakes would be higher.

Previous

Return to Rugby Forum