Tier 2 & 3 Rugby Forum

Virus 19

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Virus 19

Unread postby Vova12 » Sat, 23 May 2020, 07:17

To teach an idiot is to waste time in vain.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Unread postby STMKY » Sat, 23 May 2020, 08:43

And I’m not going to teach you. You do not see beyond your nose. At least watch Hollywood fiction. Who are the doctors serving there? They serve the same elite. Which controls the people with the help of scientists, doctors and the army. Then maybe you will understand what the future for people is preparing these creatures.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Unread postby Vova12 » Sat, 23 May 2020, 10:28

View Grant Opportunity

Exposing Russian Health Disinformation
Department of State
Bureau of Global Public Affairs

https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view- ... pId=327299

:D

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Unread postby Vova12 » Sat, 23 May 2020, 10:40

They simply can not imagine that someone can be much more effective than them and realize degre of their own degradation.
They also need to offer same grant to disclose disinformation on Russian weapons.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Unread postby Vova12 » Sat, 23 May 2020, 12:00

Donald Trump-endorsed drug hydroxychloroquine RAISES risk of death for Covid-19 patients and does not combat the disease, reveals major study of 100,000 infected patients

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ients.html

National Flag:
ItalyItaly

Unread postby Canalina » Sat, 23 May 2020, 12:29

Vova12 wrote:In Italy a study came out about virus.

https://www.inps.it/docallegatiNP/Mig/D ... 19_def.pdf

In January-February, the total mortality rate was 114.514 people, which is 10.148 less than the expected 124.662 deaths. In March-April, the total mortality rate was 156.429 people, which is 46.909 more than the expected mortality rate of 109.520 people. At the same time, the official mortality from coronavirus in these two months is 27.938 people. Mortality in the north of Italy increased by 84%, in the center by 11% and in the south by 5%. At the same time, in the provinces of Bergamo, Brescia, Cremona, Lodi and Piacenza, the estimate increased by more than 200%, throughout the rest of northern Italy - an increase of about 50%.

(Google translator) Especially for believers in ordinary flu.

It should be, I suppose, a mix of deaths semi-directly caused by Covid (id est with Covid as non primary cause) and indirectly caused by Covid (id est people with other diseases non perfectly cured due to the Covid emergency).
I tend to think that the same situation will emerge from the data of many countries

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Unread postby STMKY » Sat, 23 May 2020, 14:51

Good news for our Italian friends. Remember, I wrote to you about the Russian journalist and guide of Rome and the Vatican living in Italy? She wants to completely translate that scandalous issue of Besogon TV Nikita Mikhalkov about Gates, Gref, chipization and vaccination. Also the second issue that came out yesterday. Also interesting.
She says that she watched Besogon TV yesterday with her Italian friends, translated them. They were in shock. They say that if you change the names, it is 100% about modern Italy. Wait for the translation here.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChZ5EE ... uVA/videos

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Unread postby STMKY » Sun, 24 May 2020, 17:22

In German about Gates and the reduction of the planet's population
Nikita Michalkow. Gesperrte TV Sendung: Wer den Staat in der Tasche hat.

National Flag:
ItalyItaly

Unread postby Canalina » Sun, 24 May 2020, 18:27

STMKY wrote:Good news for our Italian friends. Remember, I wrote to you about the Russian journalist and guide of Rome and the Vatican living in Italy? She wants to completely translate that scandalous issue of Besogon TV Nikita Mikhalkov about Gates, Gref, chipization and vaccination. Also the second issue that came out yesterday. Also interesting.
She says that she watched Besogon TV yesterday with her Italian friends, translated them. They were in shock. They say that if you change the names, it is 100% about modern Italy. Wait for the translation here.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChZ5EE ... uVA/videos

Wow, thank you! I can't wait

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Unread postby RugbyLiebe » Mon, 25 May 2020, 08:42

STMKY wrote:In German about Gates and the reduction of the planet's population
Nikita Michalkow. Gesperrte TV Sendung: Wer den Staat in der Tasche hat.

So I watched it. And there were many face palm moments in it.
Vaccines have successfully reduced population growth in all industrialized countries. Kids are less likely to die => people get less kids.
This goes hand in hand with a higher standard of living, when people don't have to rely on their kids to help them when they are old. That's such a basic mechanism we even analyzed it in school 20 years ago. It is an effect you can see in a lot of countries when they reach a higher living standard. Check historical data for it.

The patent can be seen by everyone. I googled it
https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/ ... =PCTCLAIMS

"communicate with a device of a user;
receive body activity data which is generated based on body activity of the user, wherein the body activity is sensed by a sensor communicatively coupled to or comprised in the device of the user;"

So it is a patent which gets data from a human body, which is collected by a non specified device and generates revenues for reaching a specific goal. It is NOT a patent for a device set in a human body. It could be used for that, but again it is not a patent for a device to implement in a human body.

Would I ever wear something like this? No. But a lot of people already do with their smart watches.
The "expert" is a known conspirancy theorist.

The numerology is so stupid, I don't even comment on it.
How to grow rugby worldwide?
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Unread postby Vova12 » Mon, 25 May 2020, 09:14

You are a real scientist! Youre trying to figure it out!
Only theses are enough for me ... 8-)

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Unread postby RugbyLiebe » Mon, 25 May 2020, 10:00

Vova12 wrote:You are a real scientist! Youre trying to figure it out!
Only theses are enough for me ... 8-)

Actually I can't recall watching one of this videos in total before. Oh boy, you really need to lack some basic education to fall for this.

Starting from the name of the video being "gesperrte TV-Sendung" (gesperrt is only used for blocked, if you i.e. can't use a street or can't entry in a room due to renovation or a rugby pitch is mantained) until, the old grand pa asking if everyone knows what 060606 means. :lol:
How to grow rugby worldwide?
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

National Flag:
ItalyItaly

Unread postby Canalina » Mon, 25 May 2020, 10:36

RugbyLiebe wrote:...
This goes hand in hand with a higher standard of living, when people don't have to rely on their kids to help them when they are old.

I've never thought about such explanation. I always supposed that the drop of births in the more advanced societies is more a thing like that of the ancient Athenians, which gained a comfortable level of living and so started to abandon the primary instincts (like making war and making babies) and to indulge in more ephemeral pleasures of living, while having a son is a great happiness but also a long series of fatiguing tests.
But your explanation may be correct, or partially correct

National Flag:
ItalyItaly

Unread postby Canalina » Mon, 25 May 2020, 10:47

There's a long series of interesting updating data in the homepage of https://www.worldometers.info

Toward the end of the list there's also the total of this year's deaths by seasonal flu: 194,074.
It's a lot, more or less the half of the deaths by coronavirus so far; that should teach us, I think, that we should learn from what we are doing to fight the coronavirus and start to do at least in part the same against the seasonal flu. I mean, I've always seen that some immigrated chinese people in my town go around with a mask in winter, I suppose when they know to have a cold or a fever; maybe we should all start to do the same, wearing a mask when we go to work despite a bit of flu and some lines of fever

National Flag:
PolandPoland

Unread postby rey200 » Mon, 25 May 2020, 15:49

For me it should be like that: don't go to work when you're ill. Even if it's just a cough. You're not productive, you spread the illness. There's basically no way working sick is a positive thing.

second thought: find vaccines and apply for all coronavirus that make people sick. those viruses are not (that) lethal, but they are associated to the Kawasaki syndrome. Hopefully finding vaccines for a new virus could be done more rapidly with a production already set up. Corporations won't do it, vaccines are not that popular and corporations can't use them as cashcows.
Ceterum censeo Sex Nationes esse augendas.

Previous

Return to Other subjects