Tier 2 & 3 Rugby Forum

2027 RWC bids

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: 2027 RWC bids

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 18 Dec 2020, 13:30

I just could not resist characterizing WDA and Lausanne Court of Appeal.
Comparison with a gay is hardest insult in Russian language.

Сan call a person gay (not a fagot) and that would be an insult.
A compromise solution would be to call WDA and Lausanne court gays.

National Flag:
AustraliaAustralia

Postby thatrugbyguy » Fri, 18 Dec 2020, 13:49

That still doesn’t help. Maybe you’re not as interested in getting more people knowing about T2/T3rugby, but some of us here are. If you’ve got issues with something WDA does, or whatever organisation you have issues with, then sure, state your grievances. But for crying out loud people get turned off when it’s said this way and will stop any interested newcomer from wanting to join up and talking about the game in T2 nation and brining new ideas as to how to help grow the sport in these nations. Less people interested, less potential fans, less information, less chance of the sport gaining popularity. As I said this is one of the few places on the entire internet where T2 rugby is discussed, and I want as many people to learn about rugby in nations like Russia, Spain, Brazil. So think about this going forward.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 18 Dec 2020, 13:54

Come on, theres almost no news anyway. I think can discuss gay people. 8-)

National Flag:
EnglandEngland

Postby Chester-Donnelly » Fri, 18 Dec 2020, 14:14

I have been made to feel unwelcome on every forum I have been on, except this one.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 18 Dec 2020, 14:17

Chester-Donnelly wrote:I have been made to feel unwelcome on every forum I have been on, except this one.

Yes, bad guys gather here. :D

National Flag:
BrazilBrazil

Postby victorsra » Fri, 18 Dec 2020, 14:46

Chester-Donnelly wrote:I have been made to feel unwelcome on every forum I have been on, except this one.

If you were gay you wouldn't feel welcomed in this forum. Therefore, it is a fake freedom of speech. It is not a forum for everybody that loves T2 rugby.

iul allows vova to be a bully because he agrees with him, not because we can say whatever we want here. If i start to give vova his own venom, it will suddenly become a problem. Vova gets sad because he likes to offend but not to be offended.

He poisons the forum because he is here just to offend, not to discuss. Nobody ever discussed ideas with him because he is not here for this. You can see by yourself his posts, the insults are always unrelated to a rugby discussion. His only rugby contribution is to post videos we can find in official youtube accounts of Russian rugby and eventualy some news.

If vova is out, everybody will be able to discuss rugby freely here. He devalues the forum. It is a shame.

Russian rugby deserves and needs a better promoter.

T2 rugby deserves and needs a better forum.
Last edited by victorsra on Fri, 18 Dec 2020, 16:12, edited 1 time in total.

National Flag:
EnglandEngland

Postby Chester-Donnelly » Fri, 18 Dec 2020, 14:52

I'm on a British basketball forum. Do you know that British basketball fans HATE netball (I didn't know that). It's not like on here where most people who have watched netball just don't like it. They actually hate it and to mention it is taboo, even as a comparison. I have received personal messages and a warning for mentioning it. Yet on a Tier 2 rugby forum I can write about netball or cestoball or American football and people can either join in or ignore it.
That's what I mean about other forums being unfriendly and boring.

National Flag:
WalesWales

Postby sammo » Fri, 18 Dec 2020, 14:53

iul wrote:I don't have any phobias

Prove it, remove the homophobic language

National Flag:
BrazilBrazil

Postby victorsra » Fri, 18 Dec 2020, 15:09

You either let people offend each other freely or you don't. If you allow homophobic languages, you are stating it is ok to offend people and the forum becomes a big pile of shit (i know, i produced it because of vova). If you allow homophobic language but not other insults, you are a hipocrite.

And if this is a pool of insults, people will get away and the project of discussing T2 rugby is over. Who loses is T2 rugby.
Last edited by victorsra on Fri, 18 Dec 2020, 15:10, edited 1 time in total.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 18 Dec 2020, 15:10

victorsra wrote:
If you were gay you wouldn't feel welcomed in this forum. Therefore, it is a fake freedom of speech. It is not a forum for everybody that loves T2 rugby.

iul allows vova to be a bully because he agrees with him, not because we can say whatever we want here. If i start to give vova his own venom, it will suddenly become a problem. Vova gets sad because he likes to offend but not to be offended.

He poisons the forum because he is here just to offend, not to discuss. Nobody ever discussed ideas with him because he is not here for this. You can see by yourself his posts, the insults are always unrelated to a rugby discussion. His only rugby contribution is to post videos we can find in official youtube accounts of Russian rugby.

If vova is out, everybody will be able to discuss rugby freely here. He devalues the forum. It is a shame.

Russian rugby deserves and needs a better promoter.

T2 rugby deserves and needs a better forum.
You have to write to Putin about this and complain about me. He will order to poison me with a nowichok.

National Flag:
BrazilBrazil

Postby victorsra » Fri, 18 Dec 2020, 15:12

If you had self respect and realy loves rugby, you'd focus on discussing rugby. You shame Russian rugby everytime you write here.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 18 Dec 2020, 15:13

sammo wrote:

Bible is also written in homophobic language, by the way.

National Flag:
BrazilBrazil

Postby victorsra » Fri, 18 Dec 2020, 15:15

sammo wrote:
iul wrote:I don't have any phobias

He won't. He'll basicaly let the discussion fade away.

National Flag:
BrazilBrazil

Postby victorsra » Fri, 18 Dec 2020, 15:17

Vova12 wrote:
sammo wrote:

Bible is also written in homophobic language, by the way.

Oh, now this is a Christian-only forum? Muslims, jews, hindus, atheists will be banned? Are we going to discuss religion here? Good choice.
Last edited by victorsra on Fri, 18 Dec 2020, 15:18, edited 1 time in total.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 18 Dec 2020, 15:18

victorsra wrote:You either let people offend each other freely or you don't. If you allow homophobic languages, you are stating it is ok to offend people and the forum becomes a big pile of shit (i know, i produced it because of vova). If you allow homophobic language but not other insults, you are a hipocrite.

And if this is a pool of insults, people will get away and the project of discussing T2 rugby is over. Who loses is T2 rugby.

For example you insult me all time, but i just answer. So if you need to find an idiot on this forum, then just look in mirror.

National Flag:
BrazilBrazil

Postby victorsra » Fri, 18 Dec 2020, 15:20

I only insult you because you insult people. I'm your mirror. I don't insult nobody else except you. I'm not insulting any group of people.

(to be fair, I bash stmky because he loves to copy you and decided to be fake news spreader).

If you stop, you'll find amazing how I'll stop. You started and I can prove it because I DEFENDED you when people called for you to be banned, more or less when Rowan was banned. But I lost my patience with you.
Last edited by victorsra on Fri, 18 Dec 2020, 15:21, edited 1 time in total.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 18 Dec 2020, 15:20

victorsra wrote:Oh, now this is a Christian-only forum? Muslims, jews, hindus, atheists will be banned? Are we going to discuss religion here? Good choice.

Maybe someday this will happen but at moment in Europe only Christians are banned ...

National Flag:
BrazilBrazil

Postby victorsra » Fri, 18 Dec 2020, 15:22

victorsra wrote:I only insult you because you insult people. I'm your mirror. I don't insult nobody else except you. I'm not insulting any group of people.

You started and I can prove it because I DEFENDED you when people called for you to be banned, more or less when Rowan was banned. But I lost my patience with you.

But you probably don't remember this.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 18 Dec 2020, 15:24

victorsra wrote:I only insult you because you insult people. I'm your mirror. I don't insult nobody else except you. I'm not insulting any group of people.

(to be fair, I bash stmky because he loves to copy you and decided to be fake news spreader).

If you stop, you'll find amazing how I'll stop. You started and I can prove it because I DEFENDED you when people called for you to be banned, more or less when Rowan was banned. But I lost my patience with you.

I didnt offend anyone except STMKY, at least after stopped drinking.
Until that moment just dont remember.

National Flag:
EnglandEngland

Postby Chester-Donnelly » Fri, 18 Dec 2020, 15:25

Most of this forum is Victor and Vova insulting each other or STMKY. In my experience every forum has equivalent characters.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 18 Dec 2020, 15:29

victorsra wrote:
But you probably don't remember this.

I did not know that . I also ready to defend any forum member and even you. For example i defended a guy from Istanbul. But he was banned, as understand it, for promoting his own forum here ...

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 18 Dec 2020, 15:33

Chester-Donnelly wrote:Most of this forum is Victor and Vova insulting each other or STMKY. In my experience every forum has equivalent characters.

I would call it Triumvirate!

Image :D

National Flag:
BrazilBrazil

Postby victorsra » Fri, 18 Dec 2020, 15:34

No, you insulted multiple people all the time. The best thing in your favour is that you are exactly what I called you before, an idiot that doesn't understand nothing.

Using your own flaw logic, I never insulted you, I only told you who you are. What's wrong in calling an idiot an idiot?

If you like this forum and like to discuss T2 rugby, you'll start respecting people. If you don't change, it is because you don't care about the forum.

If vova doesn't care about the forum, why keep him? Just ban, he doesn't care. And nobody will miss him.
Last edited by victorsra on Sat, 19 Dec 2020, 17:57, edited 1 time in total.

National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Postby sk 88 » Fri, 18 Dec 2020, 19:22

ANYWAY

With Russia banned from the bidding doesn't this mean we only have 1 official bidder for 2027 and 2031? World Rugby will need a re-think on the double award at this rate.

National Flag:
CanadaCanada

Postby snapper37 » Fri, 18 Dec 2020, 19:29

sk 88 wrote:ANYWAY

With Russia banned from the bidding doesn't this mean we only have 1 official bidder for 2027 and 2031? World Rugby will need a re-think on the double award at this rate.

Russia didn't have a chance anyways. 2027 is/was always going to Australia. 2031, I'm hoping it goes to Italy, Argentina or South Africa (really anybody other than the States)

PreviousNext

Return to Rugby Forum