Tier 2 & 3 Rugby Forum

Rugby Video Game Campaign

National Flag:
AustraliaAustralia

Rugby Video Game Campaign

Postby thatrugbyguy » Wed, 17 Jun 2020, 06:19

A campaign has been launched for WR to get serious about getting a proper rugby video game made.

https://youtu.be/LwrkSBC3r4w

Say what you want about Pichot but his point about rugby lacking a high quality video game was 100% correct. What would we like to see for a future rugby game?

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Re: Rugby Video Game Campaign

Postby RugbyLiebe » Wed, 17 Jun 2020, 06:52

The problem is that World Rugby isn't able to bring everyone under the same rights agreements and then but pressure to include all the nations and competitions the great guys in this videos want.

A new rugby challenge will arrive this year, and the precessors are decent games https://www.rugbychallenge4.com/
Every rugby fan comes along with "how good was Jonah Lomu Rugby" "EA should redo Rugby 06/ Rugby 08". Played them both, and nostalgia gets the better of everyone.
Don't know about Rugby 20, which actually released in January, but Rugby 15 sucked and was basically the same engine as Rugby 06/08, with you running and a full flock of players chasing you like Under8s.

While I love this campaign, what we have here is the basic problem of rugby.
a) an administration that doesn't know how important marketing really is
b) fans that are a bit too much into nostalgia, but this is never used by the administration in a good way to promote the game.

They also came up with including lower leagues like the German Bundesliga and I think this is not in the slightest ridiculous. One of my favourite sports games was Sensible World of Soccer and, I don't know why, I played with Latvian or Estonian teams winning the Champions League. To grow rugby you need to create that obscure interest in "exotic" leagues. On the other hand, I didn't buy RC3 (after owning RC2 and RC1 as well as Rugby 11 and 15) because Germany wasn't included.

So I concur, that World Rugby needs to acknowledge we need a game with as many licences and at least national teams as possible.

So first steps:
1. make it clear to your unions that all video game licences need to be under one entity.
2. make clear to the licence taker, that he won't get the licence if not the the top 50 teams of the World Rugby ranking are included (or at least the top divisions of continental rugby).
3. finally create that players database with statistics and eligibility to have a base to easily create the national teams
How to grow rugby worldwide?
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

National Flag:
AustraliaAustralia

Postby thatrugbyguy » Wed, 17 Jun 2020, 10:33

The most important thing is gameplay. Licensing is great and all but if the game itself is not easy to get into and more importantly fun then having the proper licences isn’t going to do much. The biggest area of difficulty I’ve seen in rugby games is game developers don’t seem to know how to handle the ruck. Most of the time it boils down to little more than pressing a button as quick as possible to add players into the ruck to retain possession. There’s always been two problems with this approach though, it’s not realistic to how rucks work, and it too often favours the stronger team. Another issues I’ve always found is that players will often just hover around where a ruck is formed. So the key to a good rugby game in my opinion is developing a rucking system that is balanced, easy to understand for newcomers and is truer to what happens in real life.

In terms of licensing, the goal should be to get all the pro leagues and semi-pro leagues, and maybe even some of the amateur ones as well. Super Rugby, English Premiership, Top 14, Pro 14, Top League, MLR, SLAR, Division de Honor, SuperLiga, Russian League, Georgian League, Mitre 10 Cup, Currie Cup, NRC, Global Rapid, Pro D2, English Championship, and licences from a bunch of T3 domestic leagues. Alongside the top 40 internationals teams, Lions, Barbarians, NZ Maori, World XV and the 16 qualifying teams for the next Women’s World Cup.

National Flag:
FranceFrance

Postby vino_93 » Wed, 17 Jun 2020, 10:46

thatrugbyguy wrote:The most important thing is gameplay. Licensing is great and all but if the game itself is not easy to get into and more importantly fun then having the proper licences isn’t going to do much. The biggest area of difficulty I’ve seen in rugby games is game developers don’t seem to know how to handle the ruck. Most of the time it boils down to little more than pressing a button as quick as possible to add players into the ruck to retain possession. There’s always been two problems with this approach though, it’s not realistic to how rucks work, and it too often favours the stronger team. Another issues I’ve always found is that players will often just hover around where a ruck is formed. So the key to a good rugby game in my opinion is developing a rucking system that is balanced, easy to understand for newcomers and is truer to what happens in real life.

In terms of licensing, the goal should be to get all the pro leagues and semi-pro leagues, and maybe even some of the amateur ones as well. Super Rugby, English Premiership, Top 14, Pro 14, Top League, MLR, SLAR, Division de Honor, SuperLiga, Russian League, Georgian League, Mitre 10 Cup, Currie Cup, NRC, Global Rapid, Pro D2, English Championship, and licences from a bunch of T3 domestic leagues. Alongside the top 40 internationals teams, Lions, Barbarians, NZ Maori, World XV and the 16 qualifying teams for the next Women’s World Cup.

You've got way too much leagues ... I mean, this will take a very long time to create a good database, and you want to do that with unknown semi pro or am leagues ? You need to be realistic, and do a bit like NHL video games. Growing slowly your database to add more & more leagues & teams years after years. You won't have more customers by adding some T2/T3 domestic leagues, unknown themselves in their countries. You need to focus first of all on the main markets, those you could sell the more.

Contrary to NHL, that would be better to have a better covered international teams, more especially if it's a WR sanctionned game. RWC rights, at least top continental tournaments (6 Nations, RC, REC, 6 Nations America, Pacific championship, Asia Top 3, African championship).

National Flag:
AustraliaAustralia

Postby thatrugbyguy » Wed, 17 Jun 2020, 12:35

The difference with rugby is there's not enough awareness about the game within T2/T3 nations as is. Simply putting in the German or Portuguese national teams I don't think is enough, because if some young child gets his or her hands on a copy of the rugby game and sees there's a club not too far from him or her then said child is likely to be interested in seeing the game live. You don't have to pretend in game that the T2/T3 are played in massive stadiums or anything, you can have smaller fields in the game that reflect facilities that are closer to real life. It's not like it's a storage issue with the data anyway.

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Wed, 17 Jun 2020, 14:07

thatrugbyguy wrote:The difference with rugby is there's not enough awareness about the game within T2/T3 nations as is. Simply putting in the German or Portuguese national teams I don't think is enough, because if some young child gets his or her hands on a copy of the rugby game and sees there's a club not too far from him or her then said child is likely to be interested in seeing the game live. You don't have to pretend in game that the T2/T3 are played in massive stadiums or anything, you can have smaller fields in the game that reflect facilities that are closer to real life. It's not like it's a storage issue with the data anyway.

On the other hand vino is right, that this is maybe too much and too time-consuming. But at least the national teams need to be in it. NHL hockey is my favourite sport video game, but I rarely play with Red Bull Munich, the team I support normally.

Have the top 50 national teams, froce the Unions to name 30 players with positions, throw the dice over their abilities and at least the idiotic "What Germany has a rugby team"-comments stop :D
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

National Flag:
BrazilBrazil

Postby victorsra » Wed, 17 Jun 2020, 14:35

FIFA has always a special FIFA WC game. WR could start with a solid RWC 2023 Game that includes the final phase of the Qualy. Which means include like 30 national teams. The game could have 6N, TRC and a couple of other regional tournaments (ARC, PNC, REC...). And it could also have Sevens World Series and a Womens Super Series (top 5 XVs). We are talking about 50-60 teams. And basicaly World Rugby products.

If it is a success, they can license those leagues (Top 14, Premiership, PRO14, Super Rugby, MLR, Top League). It is not too many leagues. FIFA game has much more leagues. But it worths for them because it generates a lot of money. For rugby it is safe to start with WR competitions and focus and the technical aspects of the game.

Also, it should have an online update for law trials :lol:
Brazilian Rugby News: www.portaldorugby.com.br

National Flag:
AustraliaAustralia

Postby thatrugbyguy » Wed, 17 Jun 2020, 14:59

Honestly, I think Sevens would be a waste of time adding into the game, the slight rule variations to XV's and the different speed in which the game is played in real life probably requires more development, which means it will cost more money to make. I kinda think 50-60 international teams would be pushing it also. But honestly, it's not really the number of teams that's an issue, it's gotta be gameplay first and foremost. I would rather sacrifice authentic licences for a game that plays great and is easy for new people to play. I got into Ice Hockey and American Football thanks to the NHL and Madden series of games in the mid-90's, mostly because the games were easy to pick up.

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Wed, 17 Jun 2020, 15:06

Rugby Challenge 3 already had 7s in play. And again its predecessors were not bad games at all.
What's lacking is the full support from World Rugby and will to go into the detail. Part of that is the names for all national teams.
I used to work as a sportsjournalist when I was younger. It was online and the portal had subcontracts to fill videotexts (actually still a thing in Germany). For Bayern Munich details where so important, that our boss sometimes received calls from Bayern's president or their head of press if they didn't like a text. Rugby never bothers to go in any of this important details in most parts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sOOaUNQvTo
Last edited by RugbyLiebe on Wed, 17 Jun 2020, 15:13, edited 2 times in total.

National Flag:
AustraliaAustralia

Postby thatrugbyguy » Wed, 17 Jun 2020, 15:10

I've played it, it's little more than a slightly better version of Rugby Challenge 2 which was an ok game, but again fell into the problem of having a bad rucking system. Not terrible, but not great either.

National Flag:
EnglandEngland

Postby Chester-Donnelly » Wed, 17 Jun 2020, 15:11

thatrugbyguy wrote:Honestly, I think Sevens would be a waste of time adding into the game, the slight rule variations to XV's and the different speed in which the game is played in real life probably requires more development, which means it will cost more money to make. I kinda think 50-60 international teams would be pushing it also. But honestly, it's not really the number of teams that's an issue, it's gotta be gameplay first and foremost. I would rather sacrifice authentic licences for a game that plays great and is easy for new people to play. I got into Ice Hockey and American Football thanks to the NHL and Madden series of games in the mid-90's, mostly because the games were easy to pick up.

I agree, the gameplay is way more important than authentic licenses or graphics. But building up a player database is something World Rugby could start doing. That is something that would interest sports fans anyway. I would love it if there was a database of all of the professional rugby players in the world, each with a pokemon card with a photo, DOB, height, weight, sprint time, goal kicking percentage, yellow card percentage etc.

National Flag:
CanadaCanada

Postby Canadian_Rugger » Wed, 17 Jun 2020, 15:18

Hey guys,

I've played every single rugby game out there of either league or union.

The best one is actually Rugby League Live 4 as it has the most fluid passing system of any of the Rugby games out there, it also has set piece plays and feels like an actual rugby game when you play it.

It's got NRL, Australian Domestic Leagues, Super League and all the English Domestic Leagues as well as International and State of Origin. It's a very good game and is actually hard. The biggest complaint people seem to have about it is it's too much of a simulation but I think that's what you need in a Rugby Game.

As for Rugby Union games. Rugby 20 is quite good. It was too easy when it came out but they have made continuous patches to it and the game plays quite solidly.

The kicking system in it is very good and they've used minigames to simulate rucks, mauls, lineouts and scrums. They also have set plays and a lot of customizability including team strategy, pod systems which actually work, defensive tactics, etc.

The gameplay in Rugby 20 is very good but the game is also barebones. There is no manager mode, barely any licenses, the multiplayer system is not good.

As for the Rugby Challenge series, I've never been impressed with them. The controls are clunky and the games never feel fluid.

World Rugby most definitely needs to get a half decent video game and put some money in to it. I would be happy with it being similar to Ice Hockey with the NHL series of games, which have been made by EA for almost 30 years and are incredibly complex and indepth but also have great gameplay.

They should focus on licensing every National Union and getting the major club competitions involved but the bigger focus should be on getting a solid multiplayer platform. EA Sports NHL has the EA Sports Hockey League which is an online hockey league and it is the driving force behind the game popularity.

There are also close to 300 licensed clubs in the game from all over North America and Europe with almost every European Pro League represented.

National Flag:
AustraliaAustralia

Postby thatrugbyguy » Wed, 17 Jun 2020, 15:18

Chester-Donnelly wrote:I agree, the gameplay is way more important than authentic licenses or graphics. But building up a player database is something World Rugby could start doing. That is something that would interest sports fans anyway. I would love it if there was a database of all of the professional rugby players in the world, each with a pokemon card with a photo, DOB, height, weight, sprint time, goal kicking percentage, yellow card percentage etc.

Here's the other thing to consider regarding licences. You only need to obtain licences if you're selling the licences. There's nothing stopping the game developers from making a really good game with generic teams and players, and then creating a gameplay patch that downloads all the offical teams and players because no money is being made from a patch. A recent cricket game did something very similar. The bought game was filled with generic teams and players, but the player had the option to download the authentic teams and players for free.

National Flag:
CanadaCanada

Postby Canadian_Rugger » Wed, 17 Jun 2020, 15:26

thatrugbyguy wrote:The difference with rugby is there's not enough awareness about the game within T2/T3 nations as is. Simply putting in the German or Portuguese national teams I don't think is enough, because if some young child gets his or her hands on a copy of the rugby game and sees there's a club not too far from him or her then said child is likely to be interested in seeing the game live. You don't have to pretend in game that the T2/T3 are played in massive stadiums or anything, you can have smaller fields in the game that reflect facilities that are closer to real life. It's not like it's a storage issue with the data anyway.

This!

You need Tier 2 club competitions in the game. NHL 20 has many minor league competitions and these generate interest from fans that don't care about NHL but like following their local clubs.

The small town I grew up in of less than 11,000 people has their local team in NHL 20. The local club ran online games against other clubs in the league during COVID.

The game also allows you to manage players who are still prospects and manage their careers all the way through the minor pro and fully professional leagues.

Finland's National League recently completed a simulated season using NHL 20 which includes their teams and broadcast the games on television as the league had shutdown due to COVID.

National Flag:
BrazilBrazil

Postby victorsra » Wed, 17 Jun 2020, 16:15

Step by step. Focus on the game play quality and on WR tournaments, that include as many T2s (and women's) teams as possible. Brand it as a RWC game, as the RWC is the best brand we have. Plus add nice stadiums and etc. Even referees. Would be cool if you could listen to referees comments, like Nigel Owens :lol: it is part of the culture of our sport that the video game can show new audiences.

If it has good reception, go to club leagues and get as many as possible.

About 7s, I think it is very important, not only because you can ad more T2s and women's teams, but also because the SWS needs a boost and it is seen by WR as his more "youth" brand. It won't mess up with the game at all. When I was a kid the soccer video games I liked the most were FIFA 97 and FIFA 98 that had indoor soccer as well and it was pretty cool. 7s is already in the Olympic video game (Sonic & Mario :lol: ), so it will be good for people that like sports games but don't know rugby that well but knows 7s is Olympic and etc.
Brazilian Rugby News: www.portaldorugby.com.br

National Flag:
United StatesUnited States

Postby rugby-veterinarian » Wed, 17 Jun 2020, 19:39

Step by step indeed. I really and truly believe that if World Rugby can just get a developer to commit to making a yearly game, the product would get better and more teams and leagues will get involved over time. Look at how FIFA and Madden and even NHL games improve over the years. The game play evolves and graphics get better and more teams and stadiums were put into it. Also ratings of teams and players get more precise and new and fun game play options become available. Both Madden and FIFA had a story mode that I thought were pretty fun. That would be cool in a rugby game too I think.

But for now just get Started with good gameplay and some licensed international teams and commit to yearly games. Then you can add more teams/ leagues, Improve on each edition based on what the gamers want changed/ fixed. You can’t just produce a game that does badly and then a few years latter release the same thing again. That’s why we are we’re we are.

I can’t help but think where would rugby gaming be if EA Sports stuck with rugby after 08

National Flag:
FranceFrance

Postby vino_93 » Thu, 18 Jun 2020, 07:27

Canadian_Rugger wrote:

This!

You need Tier 2 club competitions in the game. NHL 20 has many minor league competitions and these generate interest from fans that don't care about NHL but like following their local clubs.

The small town I grew up in of less than 11,000 people has their local team in NHL 20. The local club ran online games against other clubs in the league during COVID.

The game also allows you to manage players who are still prospects and manage their careers all the way through the minor pro and fully professional leagues.

Finland's National League recently completed a simulated season using NHL 20 which includes their teams and broadcast the games on television as the league had shutdown due to COVID.

NHL video games started with only NHL. Then it added a few european national leagues (Sweden, Finland, Germany in 05 I guess), then czech league in 07, AHL in 08, Russia in 09 (then it disappeared), Switzerland in 10, canadian minor leagues in 11, ECHL in 17, Allsvenskan (Sweden2), EBEL and european cup in 18. That was a long process, and they still have many leagues they could add (mostly europeans, but a few minor americans too). In fact, there's no "tier 2" leagues, only what would be T1 market. Only the best teams from T2 playing european cup are there.

If you want to be serious, the video game should start with Super Rugby, Premiership, Pro 14, Top 14 (& Pro D2, rights would be sold together I guess). Considering the huge markets, Top League (or what name it will take) and MLR can be added. If WR is paying for many national teams, so SLAR won't be a problem, with many players already filled inside their NT. And that's enough ! Maybe you could do like FIFA and creating a few teams outside of leagues, or just adding the teams from European cups if you have the rights (and if there are still "minor" teams).
No need in a first time to focus on minor T2 leagues like Russia, Romania, Spain, ... If you have them one day ...
FIFA has many leagues because football is hugely popular. That's not the case of rugby outside a few markets. You need to focus on these markets first of all. For the others, NT will be enough.

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Thu, 18 Jun 2020, 07:30

victorsra wrote:When I was a kid the soccer video games I liked the most were FIFA 97 and FIFA 98 that had indoor soccer as well and it was pretty cool.

Acctually indoor soccer was in the game as in Germany until 2001 there was an official DFB indoor-soccer-cup and especially in the 90ies those tournaments were really popular for a short period of time.

@Canadian_Rugger
I think the main difference between the hockey leagues in NHL and leagues in rugby is, that they are at least semi-pro. Germany has 2 pro (DEL1+2) and 2 more semi-pro leagues on the third level (Oberliga Nord+Süd) in hockey. In the full-pro DEL2 there are actually three teams from towns with less than 20k (Bad Tölz, Crimmitschau, Weißwasser).
Rugby is not the slightest close to this. But still it would be really cool.

In the end it all comes down to the data base and that's World Rugby's job to create it. until then I fully agree with vino

National Flag:
FranceFrance

Postby vino_93 » Thu, 18 Jun 2020, 07:41

RugbyLiebe wrote:
victorsra wrote:When I was a kid the soccer video games I liked the most were FIFA 97 and FIFA 98 that had indoor soccer as well and it was pretty cool.

Acctually indoor soccer was in the game as in Germany until 2001 there was an official DFB indoor-soccer-cup and especially in the 90ies those tournaments were really popular for a short period of time.

@Canadian_Rugger
I think the main difference between the hockey leagues in NHL and leagues in rugby is, that they are at least semi-pro. Germany has 2 pro (DEL1+2) and 2 more semi-pro leagues on the third level (Oberliga Nord+Süd) in hockey. In the full-pro DEL2 there are actually three teams from towns with less than 20k (Bad Tölz, Crimmitschau, Weißwasser).
Rugby is not the slightest close to this. But still it would be really cool.

In the end it all comes down to the data base and that's World Rugby's job to create it. until then I fully agree with vino

NHL is only focusing on big pro leagues. Even ECHL is playing in great arenas, quite big cities, and more important, it's the last step of NHL system. Then all european leagues inside are huge pro leagues. Maybe Allsvenskan is a first step to a second string leagues, but it's a bit like Pro D2.
There's no DEL 2, no minor pro leagues (Slovakia, Denmark, Norway, France, UK, Belarus, Alps (Austria2/Italy/a few slovenian), Erste Liga (Hungary/Romania), Poland, ... all of these are fully pro and not in the game; neither DEL2, Mestis, NLB...).
Only amateur leagues are CHL divisions, which are very important for the scounting/prospect aspect of NHL. And which are quite popular in Canada, touching another market inside canadian population.

There's no way to compare T2 rugby leagues to major european ice hockey leagues ... no way. Even a league like DEL2 is more structured, and have more attraction, more fan support, than those T2 leagues. And it's still not in a video game.

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Thu, 18 Jun 2020, 08:03

vino_93 wrote:Even a league like DEL2 is more structured, and have more attraction, more fan support, than those T2 leagues. And it's still not in a video game.

To say "even" the DEL2 is a bit of a stretch, as it had an average attendance of 2503 last season and 3.175 in the playoffs which should be more than in the Allsvenskan (which btw is the strongst European league as Swedish clubs have won 5 out of 6 CHL titles). Also promotion and relegation to the DEL1 was supposed to be reintroduced next season.
Pro-hockey is light years (and 78 years) ahead of pro-rugby.

National Flag:
EnglandEngland

Postby Chester-Donnelly » Thu, 18 Jun 2020, 08:07

It's a shame that Kontinental Rugby Liga is dead. To include the Romanian Superliga teams might be a bit much, but including the top ones would be worthwhile. I still think Russian Premier League should be included because that is potentially a big market.

National Flag:
AustraliaAustralia

Postby thatrugbyguy » Thu, 18 Jun 2020, 08:11

Does rugby have to be like other video games though? What's the actual harm in expanding to include amateur leagues? If it was a case a storage space being limited I can see the argument as to why there would be restriction. But size limitations aren't really an issue with games these days. You could put in 500 teams if you really want because you're essentially just applying different jersey colours to the same gameplay architecture. Maybe a compromise would be some type of 'International' selection of clubs like what FIFA has. I haven't played FIFA for a while but they always had a selection of individual clubs because they couldn't get the rights to the entire league said club was in.

National Flag:
EnglandEngland

Postby Chester-Donnelly » Thu, 18 Jun 2020, 08:19

thatrugbyguy wrote:Does rugby have to be like other video games though? What's the actual harm in expanding to include amateur leagues? If it was a case a storage space being limited I can see the argument as to why there would be restriction. But size limitations aren't really an issue with games these days. You could put in 500 teams if you really want because you're essentially just applying different jersey colours to the same gameplay architecture. Maybe a compromise would be some type of 'International' selection of clubs like what FIFA has. I haven't played FIFA for a while but they always had a selection of individual clubs because they couldn't get the rights to the entire league said club was in.

I think there has to be practical limitations to which teams and players you can collect data on. I think World Rugby should be taking this as an opportunity to take more control of professional leagues. World Rugby should have rules to ensure professional leagues are sustainable and fair. Each league should apply to be an accredited professional league. If they are accepted that should go towards number of votes and status with World Rugby.

National Flag:
FranceFrance

Postby vino_93 » Thu, 18 Jun 2020, 08:31

RugbyLiebe wrote:
vino_93 wrote:Even a league like DEL2 is more structured, and have more attraction, more fan support, than those T2 leagues. And it's still not in a video game.

To say "even" the DEL2 is a bit of a stretch, as it had an average attendance of 2503 last season and 3.175 in the playoffs which should be more than in the Allsvenskan (which btw is the strongst European league as Swedish clubs have won 5 out of 6 CHL titles). Also promotion and relegation to the DEL1 was supposed to be reintroduced next season.
Pro-hockey is light years (and 78 years) ahead of pro-rugby.

Well, I mean "even" by the fact that it's a second tier league, not the first level of ice hockey in Germany. It's a pretty good league indeed.

National Flag:
FranceFrance

Postby vino_93 » Thu, 18 Jun 2020, 08:35

thatrugbyguy wrote:Does rugby have to be like other video games though? What's the actual harm in expanding to include amateur leagues? If it was a case a storage space being limited I can see the argument as to why there would be restriction. But size limitations aren't really an issue with games these days. You could put in 500 teams if you really want because you're essentially just applying different jersey colours to the same gameplay architecture. Maybe a compromise would be some type of 'International' selection of clubs like what FIFA has. I haven't played FIFA for a while but they always had a selection of individual clubs because they couldn't get the rights to the entire league said club was in.

Come on, that's not putting a different jersey ... that's a very long time about collecting datas, generating players. Very long work, for what ? nothing, as nobody cares about these leagues. Just be realistic ...

Those leagues could be added in some Football Manager like game, because bigger is the database, better is the game experience (and after a few years, not needed for first attempt). But for a NHL/FIFA/NBA game, no way until it growth to a good level of development. Absolutely no video games of this type has such a big database, going deeply into mediocre semi-pro leagues ...

Next

Return to Rugby Forum