RussiaRussia

Re: Russian Rugby

Postby Vova12 » Mon, 07 Sep 2020, 20:36

Of course! 8-)

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 11 Sep 2020, 14:20

12-13 September 2020 in Ufa will host international tournament "Cup of Union States in rugby7".

https://rugby7ufa.org/en_version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K1RID- ... =emb_title

National Flag:
BrazilBrazil

Postby victorsra » Fri, 11 Sep 2020, 16:33

clubs or national teams?
Brazilian Rugby News: www.portaldorugby.com.br

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 11 Sep 2020, 17:11

Group A Ufa (Ufa, Russia), University (Uzbekistan), Kharugva (Belarus), Rat (Yekaterinburg, Russia). Group B Kuban (Krasnodar, Russia), AsiaSport (Kazakhstan), Strela (Kazan, Russia), Crimea (Republic of Crimea, Russia). Group C Narvskaya Zastava (St. Petersburg, Russia), national team of Moldova, Slava (Moscow, Russia), Samara (Samara, Russia).

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 11 Sep 2020, 17:14

Тeam is not called "rat"! :D
Рать .
This word means army, war.

National Flag:
FranceFrance

Postby Amateur_IK » Sat, 12 Sep 2020, 07:19

Vova12 wrote:Group A Ufa (Ufa, Russia), University (Uzbekistan), Kharugva (Belarus), Rat (Yekaterinburg, Russia). Group B Kuban (Krasnodar, Russia), AsiaSport (Kazakhstan), Strela (Kazan, Russia), Crimea (Republic of Crimea, Russia). Group C Narvskaya Zastava (St. Petersburg, Russia), national team of Moldova, Slava (Moscow, Russia), Samara (Samara, Russia).

Crimea (Ukraine)

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 12 Sep 2020, 07:41

Подрочи на это перед сном.

National Flag:
ItalyItaly

Postby Canalina » Sat, 12 Sep 2020, 08:23

Amateur_IK wrote:
Vova12 wrote:Group A Ufa (Ufa, Russia), University (Uzbekistan), Kharugva (Belarus), Rat (Yekaterinburg, Russia). Group B Kuban (Krasnodar, Russia), AsiaSport (Kazakhstan), Strela (Kazan, Russia), Crimea (Republic of Crimea, Russia). Group C Narvskaya Zastava (St. Petersburg, Russia), national team of Moldova, Slava (Moscow, Russia), Samara (Samara, Russia).

Crimea (Ukraine)

You are not updated: the ukrainians have blood R1B1 and are evil almost as the anglo-saxons, while the russians have blood R1A1 and are good. Furthermore the urkainians worship God or some other fancy divinity, while the russians worship the only true god putin. So the ukrainians deserve to be a bit land-stolen

National Flag:
FranceFrance

Postby Amateur_IK » Sat, 12 Sep 2020, 08:31

Canalina wrote:
Amateur_IK wrote:

Crimea (Ukraine)

You are not updated: the ukrainians have blood R1B1 and are evil almost as the anglo-saxons, while the russians have blood R1A1 and are good. Furthermore the urkainians worship God or some other fancy divinity, while the russians worship the only true god putin. So the ukrainians deserve to be a bit land-stolen

:D :thumbup:

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 12 Sep 2020, 08:35

Catherine took Crimea away from Turks and Ukrainians were invented only 100 years later in Austro-Hungarian Empire in form of traitors to their people and religion.

Khrushchev donated Crimea to Ukraine in 1954. Austrian invention has nothing to do with Crimea.
Ukry can be asked from Austria - Niederösterreich.
Flag is at least same.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nieder%C3%B6sterreich

.They may also ask for something from Down Syndrome patients.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 12 Sep 2020, 08:43

No one will give land. Your prohibit Russian language there and deploy your occupation troops.
NATO troops in Baltics can be destroyed in a day. They are here not to defend against an invasion Russia, but to protect apartheid regime from disenfrancised Russian population.

And lets finish on this.

National Flag:
EnglandEngland

Postby Chester-Donnelly » Sat, 12 Sep 2020, 09:45

1. My opinion about land: If you own land and someone can come and take it from you, and you can't stop them, then you don't own it anymore.

2. My opinion about Crimea: Too many people have died fighting over Crimea. It belongs to Russia because of point no. 1. I don't expect to ever see that change.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sat, 12 Sep 2020, 09:51

Crimea is the crossroads of worlds.

Scythians, Taurus, Cimmerians, Goths, Khazars, Byzantines, Tatars, Turks ...
Crimea is owned by those who are stronger at moment.

National Flag:
FranceFrance

Postby Amateur_IK » Sun, 13 Sep 2020, 07:53

Chester-Donnelly wrote:1. My opinion about land: If you own land and someone can come and take it from you, and you can't stop them, then you don't own it anymore.

2. My opinion about Crimea: Too many people have died fighting over Crimea. It belongs to Russia because of point no. 1. I don't expect to ever see that change.

Great theory in XXI century.
So, if I have enough military troops I can occupy everything?
Ok. For example, tomorrow I will steal a part of your house. Will you like it?

And what about international laws? Russia signed agreements safeguarding the territorial integrity of Ukraine, including the 1991 Belavezha Accords, the 1975 Helsinki Accords and the 1994 Budapest Memorandum on Security Assurances (signed also by the UK and USA) and the 1997 Treaty of friendship, cooperation and partnership between the Russian Federation and Ukraine. As a result, between 1994 and 1996, Ukraine gave up their nuclear weapons.
Your theory justifies bandits and international criminals.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 13 Sep 2020, 08:16

There is right of strong. And there is a right of a hyena and a jackal. Ask yourself why Georgia attacked Iraq?

After NATO attack on Yugoslavia and invasion US of Iraq it makes no sense to talk about international law.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 13 Sep 2020, 08:20

And after ban in EU of Russian schools and deprivation of citizenship of people born in Baltic States, your can send your humanitarian values to ass.

National Flag:
EnglandEngland

Postby Chester-Donnelly » Sun, 13 Sep 2020, 08:41

Amateur_IK wrote:
Chester-Donnelly wrote:1. My opinion about land: If you own land and someone can come and take it from you, and you can't stop them, then you don't own it anymore.

Great theory in XXI century.
So, if I have enough military troops I can occupy everything?
Ok. For example, tomorrow I will steal a part of your house. Will you like it?

And what about international laws? Russia signed agreements safeguarding the territorial integrity of Ukraine, including the 1991 Belavezha Accords, the 1975 Helsinki Accords and the 1994 Budapest Memorandum on Security Assurances (signed also by the UK and USA) and the 1997 Treaty of friendship, cooperation and partnership between the Russian Federation and Ukraine. As a result, between 1994 and 1996, Ukraine gave up their nuclear weapons.
Your theory justifies bandits and international criminals.

If you try to steal from my house I will give you a beating you will not forget.

National Flag:
ItalyItaly

Postby Canalina » Sun, 13 Sep 2020, 09:11

Amateur_IK wrote:...

You just need to call your enemies "traitors" and suddenly all you can do is not anymore criminal. The dictators and the russian moron here above are specialized in mark the enemies as "traitors" (to the people and the religion!). So easy and efficacious

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 13 Sep 2020, 09:24

You dont know our history.
This is territory where Ukrainian Catholics were invented.
250 years ago it was called Województwo ruskie ( in Polish).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruthenian_Voivodeship

If for example during occupation of Italy by Putin territory north of Rome will be called Etruria, inhabitants are Etruscans.
Italian schools will be banned and residents will become fans of Voodoo cult.
I think it would be correct to call them traitors.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Sun, 13 Sep 2020, 09:25

In any case this pigsty invented in Austria-Hungary will not exist for long.

Postby armchair_expert » Mon, 14 Sep 2020, 19:13

There's been a number of news recently about rugby development in Perm region. They are opening new rugby schools and academies, there is more political attention, amateur and semi-pro teams are playing in various domestic tournaments, there are talks about potentially starting a pro team there.
I wonder if there might be a plan to include Perm in the RWC bid - that would form a nice Eastern cluster with Yekaterinburgh, Perm and Krasnoyarsk. These 3 cities are the only ones in the Eastern part of Russia that have good enough stadiums.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Tue, 15 Sep 2020, 06:15

There is no good stadium in Perm. I would add Minsk.

National Flag:
RomaniaRomania

Postby amz » Tue, 15 Sep 2020, 07:28

I think is good that Crimea is with Russia temporarily.

Last time when they made a fuss about it there was a Crimean War, which they lost and weakened them which allowed modern Romania to be formed from the union between Moldova and Tara Romaneasca (Wallachia).

Now it's another opportunity and when they'll lose a war in Crimea again, more opportunities will arise (Moldova -> Romania, Abkhazia/Ossetia -> Georgia and so on).

8-)

Chester-Donnelly wrote:If you try to steal from my house I will give you a beating you will not forget.

Luckily most people think of laws first.

But considering ab absurdum that your theory is fine, what if you get beaten ? Can they use the rest of the house, wife, kids, your pet whatever because they beat you?
Last edited by amz on Tue, 15 Sep 2020, 08:34, edited 1 time in total.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Tue, 15 Sep 2020, 08:02

Don't be so funny. Russia is militarily the strongest power in the world. In addition to modern conventional weapons and the nuclear triad, we are the only country with hypersonic weapons. We can destroy any country in the world. Another question is that this is not in the Russian style. We have a defensive doctrine. We are not Anglo-Saxons.
Crimea is just the beginning of collecting stones and reuniting the Russian people. The next stages are Belorussia, then Malorossiya and Novorossiya, Transnistria, Pribaltica and South Siberia.

PreviousNext

Return to Rugby Forum