Tier 2 & 3 Rugby Forum

World Rankings

National Flag:
SpainSpain

Re: World Rankings

Postby Armchair Fan » Mon, 14 Dec 2020, 17:57

kearnc25 wrote:This is a big thing in Ireland. MMA became a lot more popular because of Conor McGregor. The entire country cared about cricket for a weekend because Ireland beat England. And the girls team making the handball (I think) finals one year had the whole country talking about it. Then again we are a small country with a big inferiority complex so maybe it is different.

Handball? I believe it was field hockey. I really don't know if there is any handball in Ireland :lol:

National Flag:
IrelandIreland

Re: World Rankings

Postby kearnc25 » Mon, 14 Dec 2020, 19:03

Armchair Fan wrote:
kearnc25 wrote:This is a big thing in Ireland. MMA became a lot more popular because of Conor McGregor. The entire country cared about cricket for a weekend because Ireland beat England. And the girls team making the handball (I think) finals one year had the whole country talking about it. Then again we are a small country with a big inferiority complex so maybe it is different.

Handball? I believe it was field hockey. I really don't know if there is any handball in Ireland :lol:

That was it, I knew it was some sport nobody really knows about here. Proves my point a bit lol

Previous

Return to Rugby Forum