Tier 2 & 3 Rugby Forum

Rugby Europe governance/politics

2020 RE president elections: who'd you vote for?

Poll runs till Sat, 05 Dec 2020, 14:30

Morariu
8
57%
Yashenkov
6
43%
 
Total votes : 14
User avatar
Posts: 6187
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Krasnomayskiy village, Tver region
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Rugby Europe governance/politics

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 06 Nov 2020, 11:34

By the way Russia can play now with China, Korea or Hong Kong.
There are no problems with coronavirus in Asia.
Image

Posts: 4682
Joined: Tue, 06 Oct 2015, 22:54
National Flag:
SpainSpain

Re: Rugby Europe governance/politics

Postby Armchair Fan » Fri, 06 Nov 2020, 12:54

Here goes Morariu, confirming there will be TMO at next REC:
https://www.francsjeux.com/2020/11/06/n ... ssie/71385

Posts: 8408
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2014, 02:51
Location: São Paulo
National Flag:
BrazilBrazil

Re: Rugby Europe governance/politics

Postby victorsra » Fri, 06 Nov 2020, 14:49

Vova12 wrote:By the way Russia can play now with China, Korea or Hong Kong.
There are no problems with coronavirus in Asia.

So clearly you don't have a clue about China's level in 15-a-side. As usual, just wasting bytes here. And oxygen.

Posts: 8408
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2014, 02:51
Location: São Paulo
National Flag:
BrazilBrazil

Re: Rugby Europe governance/politics

Postby victorsra » Fri, 06 Nov 2020, 14:52

Armchair Fan wrote:Here goes Morariu, confirming there will be TMO at next REC:
https://www.francsjeux.com/2020/11/06/n ... ssie/71385


So, speach vs spech, he isn't exciting anyone.

Who votes? It is 1 country 1 vote?

User avatar
Posts: 6187
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Krasnomayskiy village, Tver region
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Rugby Europe governance/politics

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 06 Nov 2020, 14:59

Of course i know about level of China but its still much better than playing rugby on a computer all winter.
Image

Posts: 8408
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2014, 02:51
Location: São Paulo
National Flag:
BrazilBrazil

Re: Rugby Europe governance/politics

Postby victorsra » Fri, 06 Nov 2020, 15:01

Vova12 wrote:Of course i know about level of China but its still much better than playing rugby on a computer all winter.


You just showed you don't have a clue :lol: Blithering idiot.

User avatar
Posts: 6187
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Krasnomayskiy village, Tver region
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Rugby Europe governance/politics

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 06 Nov 2020, 15:06

You must be having fun with yourself. In any case your knowledge of idiocy is impressive. 8-)
Image

Posts: 8408
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2014, 02:51
Location: São Paulo
National Flag:
BrazilBrazil

Re: Rugby Europe governance/politics

Postby victorsra » Fri, 06 Nov 2020, 15:10

Vova12 wrote:You must be having fun with yourself. In any case your knowledge of idiocy is impressive. 8-)



Just use your free time to search about rugby in Asia. At the moment, you are less useful than a pile of shit. The choice is yours. I can be nice to you or just be honest like now. It depends on how much you waste other people's time. Just offer here a nice research about Asia to show your point. There is an Asian Rugby thread that you never read. And you never did because you chose to be a pile of shit.

User avatar
Posts: 6187
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Krasnomayskiy village, Tver region
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Rugby Europe governance/politics

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 06 Nov 2020, 15:18

In any case you are not kind of person who can advise me or teach me anything.
Image

Posts: 8408
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2014, 02:51
Location: São Paulo
National Flag:
BrazilBrazil

Re: Rugby Europe governance/politics

Postby victorsra » Fri, 06 Nov 2020, 15:23

I am, the only place I'm rude is this forum and the reason is how much disrespctful you (and your fellow pile of shit friend) have been to many people through time. You always had fun being obnoxious.

The choice is yours. You either try to be positive, share rugby knowledge (as I and most people are here only to learn about other countries' rugby) and also show interest in what other posters share or I'll keep being honest with you. Because, unfortunatly for you, I'm just being realistic about who you are. My suggestion is to start contributing about Asian Rugby.
Last edited by victorsra on Fri, 06 Nov 2020, 15:31, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Posts: 6187
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Krasnomayskiy village, Tver region
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Rugby Europe governance/politics

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 06 Nov 2020, 15:31

Ive always tried to treat people way they deserve it, at least when was sober.
Even to those people to whom i did not show interest and whose opinion was indifferent to me.

You can just continue your communication with your brother from Siberia and believe me, I will not bother you. 8-)
Image

Posts: 8408
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2014, 02:51
Location: São Paulo
National Flag:
BrazilBrazil

Re: Rugby Europe governance/politics

Postby victorsra » Fri, 06 Nov 2020, 15:32

Ive always tried to treat people way they deserve it, at least when was sober.


So you are getting what you asked for.

User avatar
Posts: 6187
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Krasnomayskiy village, Tver region
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Rugby Europe governance/politics

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 06 Nov 2020, 15:35

You are just an extraneus noise for me. I do not even ask you to leave me alone. I do not care.
Image

Posts: 8408
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2014, 02:51
Location: São Paulo
National Flag:
BrazilBrazil

Re: Rugby Europe governance/politics

Postby victorsra » Fri, 06 Nov 2020, 15:41

You are just an extraneus noise for me.

And yet you answer :lol:

If you were a decent person you'd basicaly stop and show you worth. The only reason we are here is to learn about rugby and yet you chose mediocrecy. You are not interested in learning and sharing. You just want to spread mediocrecy.

User avatar
Posts: 6187
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Krasnomayskiy village, Tver region
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Rugby Europe governance/politics

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 06 Nov 2020, 15:47

My last answers leave choice to you. I expressed my opinion about you and your mental abilities.
Oк. Ill read about Chinese rugby and in five minutes give my verdict.
Image

Posts: 8408
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2014, 02:51
Location: São Paulo
National Flag:
BrazilBrazil

Re: Rugby Europe governance/politics

Postby victorsra » Fri, 06 Nov 2020, 15:48

Vova12 wrote:My last answers leave choice to you. I expressed my opinion about you and your mental abilities.
Oк. Ill read about Chinese rugby and in five minutes give my verdict.

Once more you answered :lol:

Nobody can have a verdict in 5min about anything. Only mediocre verdicts. Again, you are unable to learn anything. You are stuck in your pile of shit mind forever, impressive.

User avatar
Posts: 6187
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Krasnomayskiy village, Tver region
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Rugby Europe governance/politics

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 06 Nov 2020, 15:52

China wont have a good national team for a very long time.
Even money will not help them because they will not be able to naturalize foreign players.
2 citizenship is not possible in China.
Building a normal league and growing your own players will take too long.
Image

User avatar
Posts: 6187
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Krasnomayskiy village, Tver region
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Rugby Europe governance/politics

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 06 Nov 2020, 15:55

But in international club league they may well participate bought foreign players.
Image

Posts: 8408
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2014, 02:51
Location: São Paulo
National Flag:
BrazilBrazil

Re: Rugby Europe governance/politics

Postby victorsra » Fri, 06 Nov 2020, 16:07

Vova12 wrote:China wont have a good national team for a very long time.
Even money will not help them because they will not be able to naturalize foreign players.
2 citizenship is not possible in China.
Building a normal league and growing your own players will take too long.


You basicaly know almost nothing now. Is that true you believe a 5min glimpse gives you any light?

User avatar
Posts: 6187
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Krasnomayskiy village, Tver region
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Rugby Europe governance/politics

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 06 Nov 2020, 16:11

Thats enough for me. This is strategic information about China rugby and its future.
Rest are details that only get in way. You are just an expert in these details.
Image

Posts: 8408
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2014, 02:51
Location: São Paulo
National Flag:
BrazilBrazil

Re: Rugby Europe governance/politics

Postby victorsra » Fri, 06 Nov 2020, 16:13

That's enough for you because you choose to be a mediocre piece of shit and can't hide this. And only shows you have an unjustifiable arrogance of believing you know anything. I know I need more knowldge and that's why I'm in the forum trying to learn. You in the other hand just want to master the art of being a waste of time.
Last edited by victorsra on Fri, 06 Nov 2020, 16:17, edited 2 times in total.

Posts: 1536
Joined: Thu, 12 Dec 2019, 21:26
National Flag:
EnglandEngland

Re: Rugby Europe governance/politics

Postby Chester-Donnelly » Fri, 06 Nov 2020, 16:15

Vova12 wrote:China wont have a good national team for a very long time.
Even money will not help them because they will not be able to naturalize foreign players.
2 citizenship is not possible in China.
Building a normal league and growing your own players will take too long.


They could buy the Hong Kong team.

User avatar
Posts: 6187
Joined: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 18:20
Location: Krasnomayskiy village, Tver region
National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Rugby Europe governance/politics

Postby Vova12 » Fri, 06 Nov 2020, 16:16

Thanks for compliment but you obviously underestimate me ... :D
Image

Posts: 8408
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2014, 02:51
Location: São Paulo
National Flag:
BrazilBrazil

Re: Rugby Europe governance/politics

Postby victorsra » Fri, 06 Nov 2020, 16:17

Vova12 wrote:Thanks for compliment but you obviously underestimate me ... :D


When I say kindly you are a piece of shit it is me overestimating you. Shit is useful, fertilizes the soil.

Posts: 8408
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2014, 02:51
Location: São Paulo
National Flag:
BrazilBrazil

Re: Rugby Europe governance/politics

Postby victorsra » Fri, 06 Nov 2020, 16:18

Chester-Donnelly wrote:
Vova12 wrote:China wont have a good national team for a very long time.
Even money will not help them because they will not be able to naturalize foreign players.
2 citizenship is not possible in China.
Building a normal league and growing your own players will take too long.


They could buy the Hong Kong team.


I'm realy interested in HK rugby's future. It seems there is an exodus of Westerns going on that can damage their level.

PreviousNext

Return to Rugby Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 22 guests