Tier 2 & 3 Rugby Forum

Immigration

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Re: Immigration

Postby STMKY » Wed, 17 Jun 2020, 15:44

It is clear that Trump is not an idiot and traitor as Gorbachev. Which simply withdrew all our troops from Europe and other places. Without any obligation. Trump will try to make money on this. He is a business man. But in fact, after 5 years there will be no American troops outside of North America.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Wed, 17 Jun 2020, 18:58

It is a bilateral arrangement between the United States and Germany. But, of course, a US presence in Germany matters for the whole of NATO. And we have seen adjustments in the US presence in Europe before. And what we seen over the last years is actually increased US presence in many other European countries, including in Poland, the Baltic countries, the Black Sea Region. We have seen also in Spain with the new ships there - the new Aegis ships, which are of great importance for our missile defence system. And then we have seen more air and naval presence in the Black Sea, in the Baltic Sea and also in the Barents Sea, the Norwegian Sea.

So, US presence - and also especially if you add the presence of Canadian troops – Canada is leading the battlegroup in Latvia – can come in many different forms. And it’s not limited to Germany alone. It’s about presence in many European countries, land, sea, air. And therefore, I think it is important that we have an open discussion about the presence. At the same time, I think we have to all realise that what we have seen over the last years is an increased US presence, but at the same time increased European investments in European defence. And this goes hand in hand. And altogether, this has led to the strongest reinforcement of our collective defence since the end of the Cold War.

So, well, the thing is that we will now sit down, discuss this, and then, it is too early to say exactly how this will be implemented and when. And what matters to me is that we maintain credible deterrence and defence, and that we maintain the strong link between US and Europe, North America and Europe, because that’s good both for North America and for Europe.

https://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/opinions_176480.htm

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Wed, 17 Jun 2020, 19:00

NATO will not mirror Russia’s destabilizing behaviour. We have no intention to deploy new land-based nuclear missiles in Europe.

Putin must say that if US places missiles in occupied territories our army will strike without warning.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Wed, 17 Jun 2020, 19:03

Russians are to blame because did not die after collapse of USSR and China is to blame because it is economically efficient!
This is our only fault.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Wed, 17 Jun 2020, 19:05

This is a bluff. In 5 years, there will be no NATO. They have no more resources. Western attention will focus on internal chaos, riots, Maidan and Perestroika.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby Vova12 » Wed, 17 Jun 2020, 19:11

Perhaps i will leave you on this topic and open my own.
Here you can continue to write about Bill Gates, Perestroika and Maidan.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Wed, 17 Jun 2020, 19:12

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Thu, 18 Jun 2020, 19:12

STMKY wrote:Attempts by the Americans to block the passage of the Russian patrol in Syria.

Another unsuccessful attempt by the Americans. Syria's road wars are part of a global plan to lower US authority around the world. That is the end of Pax Americana and the global policeman. Nobody is afraid of them.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Thu, 18 Jun 2020, 19:18

Discussion under such a video on YouTube.
question - Russia has been called by Syria goverment, but who the hell called Americans?
answer - Oil.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Fri, 19 Jun 2020, 06:10

Remember the Russian trucker from Toronto? He says in his blog that America has less cargo. He was in Detroit and decided to go shoot the local Maidan. And there distributed free cookies, chocolates and lemonade. After that, he did not sleep all night, said that his head hurt very badly, even pills did not help. It turned out that drugs were being mixed on the Maidan. The same thing happened in Kiev on the Maidan. This is technology. So that people scream and strike in a trance. Watch how Brezhnev in the crowd yell. He says that after the lemonade he wanted to go smash the streets and shops.
If you have similar Maidan do not take free food! There may be drugs.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Fri, 19 Jun 2020, 11:51

I will answer to Vova. Do you know why Africans and Asians do not perceive Russians as whites? For them, white is Anglo-Saxon. These are colonies and slavery. And the Russians are completely another. They same look, but they have a different mentality. Russian always considered different peoples of the world equal. Even if they were at a primitive tribal level.
If you look into the deep past of the Anglo-Saxons and Russians. Yes, we are distant relatives. We have a common haplogroup R. Areal, which was between Altai and Lake Baikal over 25,000 years ago. But then she divided into two groups. Which migrated to the West of Eurasia in two different ways. Anglo-Saxons and other Europeans are R1B, and Russian and other Slavs R1A. During the migrations they have developed a different mentality and different traditions. Therefore, we are very similar in appearance, but we are like two opposite poles.

National Flag:
EnglandEngland

Postby Chester-Donnelly » Fri, 19 Jun 2020, 13:49

Yes very different experiences. Anglo-Saxons lived on an island and became Christians. Russians stayed pagan for longer and lived between Mongols and Germans (before they were nice).

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Fri, 19 Jun 2020, 15:50

Interestingly, the Germans are a mixture of Anglo-Saxons and Slavs. East and North of Germany are former Slavic lands. In Saxony, even a few not assimilated Slavs remained. Sorbs. They have R1A 65%. Therefore, the Germans are so easily assimilated as in North America and Russia. They are like an intermediate link between us.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Wed, 24 Jun 2020, 13:14

Russia's Victory Day Parade 2020 - Russians Marching Together With Indians and Chinese!
After the collapse of the Anglo-Saxon Empire, the world will live according to Russian rules of good neighborliness and respect for all cultures of the world.

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Wed, 24 Jun 2020, 14:17

You should have invited US-Americans and Brazilians to complete the Coronafest. Seriously, why have this at this stage of Covid-19?
How to grow rugby worldwide?
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Wed, 24 Jun 2020, 14:31

Because in Russia everyone understands that this is a global circus. Putin looked a little what it is. And then canceled this circus. But Sobyanin, the mayor of Moscow, resisted. He really ruined his reputation. He really wanted to build a digital concentration camp in Moscow.

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Wed, 24 Jun 2020, 15:10

STMKY wrote:Because in Russia everyone understands that this is a global circus. Putin looked a little what it is. And then canceled this circus. But Sobyanin, the mayor of Moscow, resisted. He really ruined his reputation. He really wanted to build a digital concentration camp in Moscow.

Yeah, lets wait 14 days.
Look at the world ranking in July. Teams ranked 1-10 have to play one team from 11-20 (they don't play in a regular competition) away the next year. 11-20 play 21-30 away and so on. Yes, it really is that simple.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Wed, 24 Jun 2020, 15:32

Why wait? Everything already works for us, they go to shops, cafes, beaches and other public places. It is not clear why spectators are forbidden in rugby. Because all cities are full of people.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Wed, 24 Jun 2020, 15:48

From internet
Russia and their allies : Victory Day Parade
US and NATO : Gay Parade

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby RugbyLiebe » Wed, 24 Jun 2020, 16:01

STMKY wrote:Why wait? Everything already works for us, they go to shops, cafes, beaches and other public places. It is not clear why spectators are forbidden in rugby. Because all cities are full of people.

My bet is, that you will have stronger sanctions again after July 1st.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Wed, 24 Jun 2020, 17:21

Nothing will happen. For several weeks now, almost all of Russia has been living as usual.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Wed, 24 Jun 2020, 18:36

Western propaganda has not yet brainwashed all people. There are still adequate people there.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Thu, 25 Jun 2020, 08:53

Today. US Embassy in Moscow. In Russia, this sign was understood as the surrender of the United States. How is this seen in the West?

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Sun, 28 Jun 2020, 07:11

I decided to translate the Russian comments from YouTube so that you understand how ordinary Russian people value Maidan and Perestroika in the USA. Unexpectedly for his audience, the Russian patriotic blogger said that Russia needs to help the United States so that it does not fall into several parts, so that there is no civil war ... Here is what his viewers answered him:

Artemy Kartashev: Soon, all this immigrant shushera will be pulled back from the USA to Russia - to teach us how to live! Do not go to a fortuneteller! (+77)

Anna Gavrilina: Let Europe help them, we cannot, we are sanctioned. (+149)

Dmitry Che: Convincing. I will do everything to prevent this from happening .. I already hold my fingers with a cross. :) (+17)

Iurii Gaidarzhy: Many who worry about the USA,
In fact, do not worry about the United States or world peace.
They worry about dollars under the mattress. (+115)

Natalya I: As long as the USA impedes the construction of Nord Stream-2 [gas pipeline from Russia to Germany], while they sponsor various liberals in Russia, I will wish them the same problems that they provided us with in the 90s. (+16)

Ivan Svistun: [with sarcasm] Yes, yes, everything is right, help, understand, sympathize, but I can’t. I squeeze out at least a drop of pity, but, alas ... (+16)

Mila Vorobyova: Yes, objectively, the problems in America will come back to everyone, but the soul asks for another: let them fall apart and gnaw like spiders in a jar! (+11)

Eva Novak: And yet, I can’t say about myself that I am upset about this. Get the answer. (+89)

INFO SLIVKI: I do not agree. This rabid dog [USA] must be finished. Otherwise, it will fall into the hands of the Democrats and will bite many more before death. (+8)

Tatyana Fedorova: I live (or rather survive) in Ukraine and I want them to have what we have here now. USA brought so much grief to the world !!! (+90)

Vladimir Vladimirov: You are undoubtedly right that the collapse of the United States will lead to many problems in the world. But how I am want a simple, Human revenge! :) (+62)

Antonina Krasnikova: "If the USA is your ally, then you no longer need enemies!" - Sarah Wagenknecht [politician from Germany] (+3)
nmore1900: Democrats will fight Trump until the last American! (+65)

Irina kukushkina: And I think that we just need to look at it [the collapse of the USA] and take care of ourselves and support people in Donetsk and Lugansk. (+35)

Ira Anisimova: You are probably right. Only we are not happy about the unrest in the United States, but that they too will experience what we, many other countries had to experience from their color revolutions. From their meanness. Of course, I do not want to be like these scum, but, as they say, "To live with wolves, howl like a wolf." Or according to the laws of the jungle: the fittest survives. And our state needs to be the strongest. Other countries do not need to be afraid of this, because Russia has never been a slave-owning country and never will be. (+8)

Vladimir Fokin: [He slightly changed Russian Song]
Ah, how I want to wait
Oh, how I want to break in,
In the White House ... in the White House ...
To make it blacker than night
So that their life doesn’t go very well
And then ... and then ...
Let them kneel down there
And let them expect from all forgiveness ...
And then ... and then ...
Let the whole world look and decide
What should we do...
With the White House ... with the White House ... (+54)

Igor Afanasyev: Carthage must be destroyed! (+23)

Arkady Kharitonov: Russians are already tired of helping any ungrateful scum. Already at the time we sent a navy to help the northerners. (+35)

These are ordinary people who have experienced the destructive US policy for the whole world. I assure you that you will read about such comments in any country in the world. The whole world applauds the collapse of the United States. This is a boomerang.

National Flag:
RussiaRussia

Postby STMKY » Sun, 28 Jun 2020, 18:21

June 22, 4 a.m. Cologne. Russian Germans wake up West Germans. For those who don’t know. At this time, in 1941, the Nazis attacked the USSR without declaring war.

PreviousNext

Return to Other subjects